Zufällige Rollenspiele Fable

Kat-chan posted on Feb 27, 2014 at 02:02AM
All the stories are true.
All the so-called 'Fairy Tales'; you know the stories. They're all true. Even if they didn't quite happen the way we know them.
But humans, in their endless ignorance, chose to disregard the Fables (as those from the stories are called), and built the world to suit themselves.
The Fables had to adapt so that they could fit in with the normal humans.
And the stories repeat.

So, you can be a human, a known fable, or make up your own fable. Enjoy!

RULES
~No godmod
~No killing other
~Sex and swearing is fine
~Limit one liners
~Have fun!

FILL OUT
Name:
Human or Fable:
Appearance:
Bio/Story:
Other:
 All the stories are true. All the so-called 'Fairy Tales'; Du know the stories. They're all true. E

Zufällige Rollenspiele 51 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 51

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kat-chan said…
Name: Charlotte (Lottie) Hood (Sometimes called red riding hood because of her hair)
Human or Fable: Fable
Appearance: Pic
Bio/Story: Little Red Riding Hood, except the wolf wasn't cut open. She shot him then sued. She ended up stuck in therapy with him.
Other: A regular party-go-er, often found clubbing
 Name: charlotte (Lottie) haube (Sometimes called red riding haube because of her hair) Age: 16 Gender
Name: Walker Woulf (Nicknamed Big Bad Wolf)
Bio/Story: Same as Lottie, except, well, he's the wolf. And he didn't eat anyone, just killed violently.
Other: His parole officer is making him stick to Lottie like glue, as if it'll help his 'problem'...or be safe.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: Walker Woulf (Nicknamed Big Bad Wolf) Age: 17 Gender: Male Human oder Fable: Fable Appearance
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Time_Master said…
((If this is like 'The wolf Among us' game, then Fables are hard to kill, and can only be killed by a way that humans would call 'Overkill', is it like that? O_o))
Name: Jack

Bio/Story:

►[Story]◄
In the medieval days of king Arthur, there was a Maiden known as Marian, she had a great desire to marry King Arthur, one day, Jack appeared to her, and made her a deal.
"i will get you to marry King Arthur, but in return, you must give me your first born son"
She agreed, and her wish came true, she married King Arthur, and they lived happily for 2 years, until he she had a son, 4 years after their marriage, Jack came to her again, when she was alone with her new born baby.
"I had kept my promise... now you must keep yours"
she refused however, she didn't want to lose her first born, because of this, jack cursed her and her son, after 2 weeks, her son would be in great pain, until he died, and she would no longer exist to people, no one would be able to see her, hear her, feel her, and it would be as if she never existed... and after 2 years of this, she went mad, and killed herself.

"Wish tonight, Wish so bright,
Wish on the stars tonight, but
be careful, on this night
Jack will grant your wish tonight,
but keep your promise for the deal
when broken, your fate is sealed
"

Other:
Jack can grant any wish, but everything comes at a Cost...
 ((If this is like 'The wolf Among us' game, then Fables are hard to kill, and can only be killed Von a
(The pic above this one is what he looked like in the Mediaval days, this pic is how he looks in the modern day, but the old pic is what he turns into when he grants a wish)
 (The pic above this one is what he looked like in the Mediaval days, this pic is how he looks in the
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fangfan7 said…
((I'd love to join, I just have to wait until I can get to a computer to make a character sheet))
Name: Belle
Appearance: pic.
Bio/Story: Belle as in from Beauty and the Beast. Not quite as romanticized…yet. In short…Belle has met the Beast - who has a bit of an edge and is what humans would call a Beast in that he is violent - in a sort of support group kind of situation for Violent people. She was put there because they hoped she could partner with someone who was violent because she was sweet and patient. She was paired with the ‘Beast’
Other: Belle has a good singing voice, and she can have a bit of a temper but it takes a lot to push her that far. The Beast doesn’t seem to have a problem doing that.
 Name: Belle Age: 17 Gender: female Human oder Fable: Fable Appearance: pic. Bio/Story: Belle
Name: Vincent
Appearance: pic
Bio/Story: He is the Beast half of the Story. Vincent was experimented on and is very beast like, with the exception of his human appearance. How he handles it? He is a fighter with a temper. When he meets Belle it isn’t by choice and they kind of get stuck together (same as Belle except he’s the violent one). But they need is love. Right? That's hard when his whole life he has been abused in one way or another.
Other: He can actually be really sweet and loving, it’s just hard to crack through his tough exterior.
 Name: Vincent Age: 18 Gender: Male Human oder Fable: Fable Appearance: pic Bio/Story: He is
(Do we start? or do we wait? O_o)
((We can start. I just had to school first.))
Lottie practically skipped throughout he town, heading to her favorite club; The Poison Apple. It was a fairly popular place for Fables to hang out, and she was no exception. She attended regularly.
Walker was being dragged behind her unwillingly. "Why do I have to be here again?" He groaned.
Lottie looked back at him sternly. "Your therapist said we should 'bond'. So we're bonding."
Walker rolled his eyes. "Should I remind you I killed your grandmother?"
"Should I remind you I shot you?" Lottie's eyes narrowed. "And I'll do it again." She suddenly broke into a grin. "So why don't we end this boring conversation and have some fun?"
Jack ran through the town, heading towards the Poison Apple, one of the people he had granted their wish, was supposed to meet him there to give him their mother's Heirloom.

When he had reached there, the human was there (Note: While one of these deals are in Action, he looks like the pic on his profile, when he's not in a deal, then he looks like the 2nd pic)

She was clenching something in her hand, but she believed the sacrifice was worth it, she handed the necklace to Jack.

"you have kept your end of the deal... i shall now keep mine"

The human looked a bit confused at Jack, as Jack didn't do anything.

"Tomorrow morning, your boyfriend will ask you on a date, at that time he will purpose to you. if you say yes, then you and him will marry"

The human was now happy, and she smiled at him, thanking him. she then quickly ran home.
Jack was then reverted back to his human disguise form. then he went inside the Poisoned Apple, there were Famous Fables, and like him, the non-famous fables.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sableye21 said…
Name: Jackson Overland a.k.a Jack Frost
Bio: Jack Overland was once a human until he was ice-skating with his little sister. He accidentally fell in the thin iced and was knocked out for ages. Jackson finally woke up to find himself different. Different eyes and hair. He got out of the ice to see the man in the moon. That's when he gave the 'ice' powers to Jackson.
Other: He is known for fun...he can't never be sad unless something happened to the thing he loves the most
 Name: Jackson Overland a.k.a Jack Frost Age: 16 Gender:Male Human oder Fable: Fable Appearance: Pi
Jackson flew over Poison Apple......" Ha! I might go meet new people. I need to really talk to fables more then humans." He flew down to the door as his staff came loose and dropped on Charlotte's head. He rushed over to her. "I'm sorry my staff fell on your head" He blushed a little picking up his staff
Lottie rubbed her now sore head and looked at the boy who was apologizing. She shrugged. "It's fine. Accident's happen, I guess." She studied him. "I don't think we've met before. I'm Charlotte. Or Red Riding Hood. But I prefer to go by Lottie. You are?" She stared at him curiously.
Belle waited outside of the poison apple. Vincent was supposed to meet her but he was late....again. After five more minutes his figure finally appeared. "You know being on time isn't always bad." Belle says. Vincent grins, his face was bruised up indicating he had been in a fight. Belle sighs. "And you wouldn't have to be stuck with me if you stopped being so violent." Vincent ignores her.
"Well we're going inside aren't we, or are you going to keep lecturing me?" Vincent asks. Belle sighs again and heads inside, Vincent following behind.
Beauty and Beast entered into the bar, they were well known fables to other fables.

"heeheehee, Big Bad Beast, and little ol' Beauty, stuck together eh?, sucks to be them... but they're well known fables, they'll find someone to help"
" I'm Jackson Overland a.k.a Jack Frost...." He smiled,making a snowball with his hands. "If you are going inside Poison Apple....I'll be there if you want me" He smiled,as he bounced inside of Poison apple. There was bunches of Fables all talking to each other
"Jack frost?, winter shouldn't be here for a good 2 months, heeheehee, maybe he wants a cold drink,"

Jack was standing upside down on the roof, watching every other fable.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tigerfinn said…
Name: rose (boy)
Human or Fable: fable
Appearance: pic
Bio/Story: ???
Other: none
 Name: rose (boy) Age: 18 Gender: male Human oder Fable: fable Appearance: pic Bio/Story: ??? Othe
Charlotte raised her eyebrows as she stared after Jackson which interested surprise. She turned back to Walker. "Come on." She dragged the reluctant boy into Poisoned Apple.
Next to enter the Poisoned Apple was Red Riding Hood, and the Big Bad Wolf.

"Alot of famous fables here today, normally you don't see more then 3 at a time, but now there is 5... is something going on?"
rose walked around holding a flower
Belle looked around until she saw some people she recognized and then turned to Vincent. "Try to be good okay? No incidents like last time, and if you think you're going to beast out on me then at least warn me so I can get you away from everyone." she says to him. Vincent just rolls his eyes and walks away from her. She sighs and goes to get a drink of some kind, working with Vincent took a lot out of her.
Belle was standing right underneath Jack, Jack chuckled

"Beauty and the Beast, had a Feast.
whilst the candles burned the night away,
Beauty and the Beast, had a Dance.
whilst her heart went asway,
but the story is far, from the real tale here,
Beauty and the Beast, are like apples and pears,

HEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE
"

Jack sang the poem quiet creepily.
((Time_Master is she can't actually see you or if she couldn't actually hear that, just let me know and I'll change this post))

Belle felt a shiver go down her spine. She looked around and then up and froze when she saw Jack. She couldn't recall if she had seen him before or not, or if she knew who was. She smiled warmly, though he still gave her an uneasy feeling. "Well hello." she says simply.

Vincent watched her as she walked away and then rolled his eyes. Why was he stuck in this position again? He didn't need or want a baby sitter, much less little miss goody two-shoes over there. He sighed though, finding there was a part of him that didn't want to keep upsetting her, and at the same time he was annoyed with her.
((No, she can see and hear him, he sang a bit loudly X3))

Jack looked down at her.
"Hello there, miss Famous Fable, Heheheheheheheheee, how's life with a beast?"

he said with a creepy smile

((Note: Jack is very good at finding out what people want, and he mostly knows what's precious to people))
She raised a questioning eyebrow, how could he know about any of that? Then again maybe being the fables they were it was easier for others to find out anything about them. She didn't like to complain about Vincent, she liked to think she could find the best in him...but he was hard to work with and he didn't seem to care about anything.... "Difficult." she says simply.
"Heeheeheeheehee, humans never suspected that some fables aren't the same in real life, heheheheheheheheheeee,

Beauty and Beast, had a Feast, but that's just a story, would you know, their real tale?
hehehehehehehe
"
"Humans can be stupid when all they want is a nice romantic fairy tale." Belle says quietly, though she is smiling a little. "I'm Belle, but part of me thinks you already knew that. What is your name? What fable are you?" she asks, and then realizes how rude that sounded. "I'm sorry, i don't want to be rude." she adds.
"Hehehehehehe, it's not rude, I'm Jack, my fable is that there was once a woman, who wanted to marry King Arthur, so i granted her wish, at the promise that she would give me her first born son, i did grant her wish, and she was happy, but when she had her first born, she wouldn't give it to me...
So i killed them both... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
"

when he said that he killed them, his eyes pulsated, and he had a huge creepy smile
She took a surprised step back, looking at him with...confusion. That he seemed so unfazed by killing a woman and child. He kind of freaked her out. "So you grant wishes? Like a genie or something?" she asks.
"Pretty much yeah, but every wish comes at a price, the more costing of the wish, the more precious the thing i take from you... why?... DO YOU WANT A WISH?"

he asked with his huge creepy smile, and large eyes. then he began to sing a poem, whilst the spikey collar around his neck began to glow a very dim red

"Wish tonight, Wish so bright,
Wish on the stars tonight, but
be careful, on this night
Jack will grant your wish tonight,
but keep your promise for the deal
when broken, your fate is sealed
"

"HEHEHEHEHEHE"
rose remained silent and walked past themwasd
"I wouldn't do it if I were you...." Vincent says coming up behind her, gently putting a hand on her shoulder. Belle jumps a little and looks back at him. "In fact why don't you go get us both a drink" he suggests quietly into her ear. She frowns and looks up at Jack.
"I apologize, but it was a pleasure meeting you Jack." she says before leaving. Once she is gone Vincent looks up at Jack.
"Did you know of a wish she wanted granted or did you want something from her? Or we're you simply just asking?" Vincent asks protectively.
"Hehehehehehe, you figured it out, you could say it was all three, i know of 2 wishes she could want, i know of an Item i would want, and i was simply asking her... ahh... but you have a wish too... Heheheheheheheheheeee..."
At Jack's response Vincent found himself looking to where Belle had gone. Whether it be because he wanted to know her wishes, what she had to offer, or perhaps maybe she was even his wish or a mix of all four, he didn't really know himself. He looked back to Jack. "What's the price she would have to pay for her wishes?" he asks, wondering when he became such a softy when it came to little miss goody two-shoes.
"Oooh? hehehehehehehe, well, aren't you so very interested"
Jacks spikey collar began to glow a bit brighter, the red in it was now noticeable

"Well... i won't tell you her wishes, but, for her first wish, it would cost her... 5 of her most precious memories.... and as for the second wish... well.... as they say... A LIFE FOR A LIFE, AND THE PRICE WILL BE RIGHT, HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE"
he had his creepy huge smile again, and his eyes changed from blue to red, then back to blue

"Her second wish, would cost her someone very dear to her"
Vincent found himself looking to where Belle was. And then back to Jack. "Yes, I am interested, but that'll be our little secret." he says with a smile. He wanted to know what his wish would cost him, but he didn't want to tempt himself, he really was trying to be better....
"Well...Do you want a wish too? hehehehehehehehe, the conditions are the same for every wish... the more costly the wish, the more costing the payment..."
Vincent smiled again. "I can't possibly think of anything to wish for." he says sarcastically. "I'm sure I'll get desperate enough one day though." He adds, debating if he wanted to start some trouble or not while at the same time trying not to think of Jack's tempting offer.
"Hehehehehehe, that's a lie... there's always something to wish for, even if it's the smallest thing, a wish is a wish, wether it be to rule the world, or destroy it, although those kind of wishes would cost too muhc for any human to afford, heeheeheehee"

Jack then looked over to Belle.

"So... do you want to know what her 2 wishes were, heeheeheeheeheeeee"
Jack had his creepy smile again.
He followed the creepy wish granter's gaze and found himself nodding. "As long as it doesn't cost too much or anything at all." he says quietly, keeping his gaze on Belle a moment longer before turning back to Jack
"Heeheeheehee, well, her first wish could be that you and her become friends, and begin to like eachother more... and her second wish, like i said before, a life for a life, her second wish could be that you die, which one of the 2 wishes she chooses isn't something i know, maybe you can figure out which she'll choose, but I'm a being with simply 1 rule: if their end of the deal is kept. then i must grant their wish."
Vincent's eyes widened a little. It didn't surprise him that she would want him gone. But dead? Did she really hate him that much? He looked back to Jack. "I guess I should thanks for letting me know." he says.
"Heeheeheehee, you shouldn't have high hopes just yet, she hasn't made her choice of which one she'll do"

he looks over to Belle, and motions for her to come back.
Vincent tenses up a little and then looks over. Belle wasn't paying attention at first but when she did look up she gave them a questioning look and then hesitantly joined them. "You done with your little pow-wow?" she asks. Figuring that was why Vincent had her leave in the first place.
"Beast was just making sure of something, hehehehehehehe"
Jack jumped down from the roof, and landed on his feet.
"so... do you have a wish? Hehehehehehehe"
Belle raised a questioning eyebrow and looked over to Vincent. "Sure, I have lots of wishes, but sometimes I can't always have them." she pauses and looks at Jack kindly. "I know you can grant what I want, but I don't know if I can pay the cost and I just...." she looks to Vincent and then back to Jack. "Well sometimes things just have to happen." she says deciding not to continue her original thought.
"Come on Belle...is there nothing you absolutely want?" Vincent asks, putting and arm around her shoulder. Belle smiles and moves herself away from him.
"If you want a wish to be made you make one." she says to Vincent. "In fact I would like to know what you have to wish for." she adds crossing her arms.
"Ask Jack he already knows." he says quietly.

((I'm fine if we keep going with this...but do you know where anyone else is?))
"Heheheheheee, I'm not telling! You 2 are the ones bound by soul and fable, not me, hehehehehe, besides, it be better if you told her, I only know the wishes down to a simplified version, you know the full thing, Hehehehehehe"
(The other's chars are inside the poisoned Apple with us, just somewhere else in there)
Vincent growled quietly to himself. "Well then have fun finding out little Belle." he says with a somewhat cruel smile before walking away. Belle just rolled her eyes.
"Typical." she says watching as he leaves. "It was nice meeting you Jack. Hopefully we'll meet again, I rather enjoy talking to you." she adds with a smile. "Though unless you have to leave now I'm going to be here a while, at least until I'm afraid Vincent is going to get to violent." she adds with a smile.
"Well, i don't have a current deal with anyone, so I'll be either here, or if i sense that a human badly wants a wish, I'll teleport to them, hehehehehehe, but humans are much easier to kill than Fables..."