Zufällige Rollenspiele Light and Dark

Kat-chan posted on Feb 27, 2014 at 01:25AM
There are some people in this world who have talents that most people can only dream about. These people are called Lights.

Most people know nothing of the existence of Lights. These people are called Darks. There are also Dims, who know of Lights and yet are normal. Most Dims ignore Lights or fear them. However, there is a group of Dims known as The Masquerade who do neither of these things.

The Masquerade are a group of Dims dedicated to capturing Lights, supposedly for the safety of society. Once the Lights are in their possession, they are put through countless tests, most of which are neither safe nor humane.

Some Lights have managed to avoid detection by The Masquerade. Others have been captured but escaped. Most are still in their keeping. Many Lights both outside and inside The Masquerade formed a secret group known as The Shaded who plot to Overthrow The Masquerade and free the Lights.

And what about you? Where does your allegiance stand?

Fill out:

Name:
Light, Dark or Dim:
If Light, abilities:
If Light or Dim, weapon (optional):
Organization: (Masquerade, Shaded, none or Other)
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:
 There are some people in this world who have talents that most people can only dream about. These peo

Zufällige Rollenspiele 10 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kat-chan said…
Name: Julliette Thantos
Light, Dark or Dim: Light
If Light, abilities: Control over darkness and shadows
If Light or Dim, weapon (optional): Shadow scythe and daggers
Organization: Shaded
Appearance: Pic
Bio: Child of a Dim and a Light. The Light, her mother, was taken into captivity when she was about 5. Her Father, the Dim, was killed not long after. She has lived on her own ever since.
Other: That's about it.
 Name: Julliette Thantos Age: 15 Gender: Female Light, Dark oder Dim: Light If Light, abilities:
Name: Alice Rix
Light, Dark or Dim: Dim
If Light, abilities: NA
If Light or Dim, weapon (optional): Sword, knives and a shotgun
Organization: Masquerade
Appearance: pic
Bio: Was raised to think that Lights were evil and hates them with a passion. Her mother was killed by a Light.
Other: Daughter of the leader of The Masquerade, and therefor has certain privileges
 Name: Alice Rix Age: 15 Gender: Female Light, Dark oder Dim: Dim If Light, abilities: NA If Li
Name: Demios Lidell
If Light, abilities: Flight and causes pain by looking at someone
If Light or Dim, weapon (optional): Double edged sword
Organization: Shaded
Bio: He was 'bred' by the Masquerade and has been raised in captivity his entire life. Hating it and longing to be free, he leads the Shaded from the inside.
Other: He is almost always blindfolded. The Masquerade does this to stop him from using his abilities when they're around
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: Demios Lidell Age: 16 Gender: Male Light, Dark oder Dim: Light If Light, abilities: Flight
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Time_Master said…
Name: Pumqin

If Light, abilities: Pretty much Magic, she's a Pumpkin based Witch

If Light or Dim, weapon: N/A

Organization: None

Appearance: Pic

Bio:
Ever since she was born, she had an Obsession with Pumpkins, and also magic, without knowing it, she began to use magic in her daily tasks and chores, until her powers went mad, her home exploded, and she killed Alice Rix's mother... and her magic was the cause, but after 4 years of training, she now controls her powers

Other:
People sometimes calls her the Pumqueen
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 [b]Name:[/b] Pumqin [b]Age:[/b] 19 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Light, Dark oder Dim:[/b] Light
((Hello?))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sparkles3 said…
((too late to join??))
Name: Mikki Paley

Light, Dark or Dim: light

If Light, abilities: bro, i turn into a cat. It's the CHEESE!! *meow*

If Light or Dim, weapon (optional): when mostly human, a hammer. when feline, claws and teeth, bro

Organization: (Masquerade, Shaded, none or Other) Shaded, ya shoob. I'm not gonna leave myself defensless.

Appearance: bro, you see dis pic? YOU SEE IT? THAT IS ME, PASTACHUCKER!!

Bio: Kay, grew up in this weirdo town called Norriseville, didn't grow my ears/tail until i was 12, so I'm relatively new to this. Uh, ya see, my birth story is kinda weird, my mom could also turn feline at will, but she looked extremely human when she wasn't a cat, but then some weird crap happened with the neighbor's cat and Mom, and BAM! ya get Mikki... (bro, this just got awkward.)

Other: I tend to use the slang from Norriseville a LOT! here's a glossary:

Shoob: noun or adjective, meaning a jerk or behaving in a jerky way
Bruce: adjective, meaning cool or awesome
The Cheese: adjective, meaning something similar to 'the bomb'
Shnasty: adjective, nasty or gross
What The Juice: I dont know what part of speech, means like 'f the what???'
 ((too late to join??)) Name: Mikki Paley Age: 14 Gender: female Light, Dark oder Dim: light
((Do we start?))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tigerfinn said…
Name: loke "bug" hanstarch
Light, Dark or Dim: light
If Light, abilities: invisibility
If Light or Dim, weapon (optional): A SWIP (sword and whip combined),some mechanical bugs that walks,explode,sting,tranquilize or bite
Organization: (Masquerade, Shaded, none or Other) shaded
Bio: loke "bug" hanstarch was born in nashville
Other: has a crush (im still thinking about this)
 Name: loke "bug" hanstarch Age: 16 Gender: male Light, Dark oder Dim: light If Light, abilities: in
(the bugs that he use)
 (the bugs that he use)
(his swip it can be straightened but its can be extremely long when on whip mode but it goes short like an average sword on sword mode
 (his swip it can be straightened but its can be extremely long when on whip mode but it goes short li