Zufällige Rollenspiele Limitless: Beefy Ballerina fuschia Mix Ver. 3

Phantelephant posted on Feb 17, 2014 at 06:16AM
Evangelists called it God's Wrath. The beginning of the end of civilization. Fire had fallen from the skies. Irradiated meteors, they said, crashing through the earth's atmosphere from an indeterminable source. Blackouts rolled over big cities while nuclear power plants had meltdowns in several different individual countries.... Casualties were at a million, and the population of smaller or developing countries were all but wiped out.

Those of us who were affected by this attack from the heavens first-hand, and lived, were changed forever. Some of us were blessed with strange gifts. Mutations, perhaps, in the form of unnatural powers, abilities that we once could only access in our dreams. Each power differed vastly from the other. However, It caused a few of us to became violent, overcome by primal rage that was once locked deep in the recesses of our mind.

The crime rate raised considerably and with it was born a strange trend of costume wearing vigilantes with strange and amazing powers. Some held in the public eye with awe and adoration of the people. Others kept to shadows, just borderline of the law.

And then there were the less fortunate. Those who dwell in the very bottom dredges of society, the ones who were worst afflicted by that fateful day. So dubbed Zombies in distaste by those higher up, for their sometimes macabre appearances. Not undead, but not exactly like other humans. It's as if the energy exerted as powers by the "Supers" internalized itself and began to eat away at them from the inside, resulting in physical malformations and psychological anomalies.

The Setting: New York City (of course).

Some Backdrop: Politicians are battling it out on whether or not the super heroes are good for the city. Police forces are often forced to turn to outside help, while trying to protect civilians from getting caught in the crossfire of the battle of "Good and Evil".

Information needed for super heros:

Name:
Alias(if they have one):
Alignment: "Good", "Evil", or "neutral" (If you haven't decided yet, just put neutral, we'll figure it out Remember! Not everything is black and white. So those who are considered "Good" may not truly have the best intentions and vice versa).
Powers/Strengths:
Weaknesses:(Their weaknesses have to be equivalent to their power/strengths. I don't want to see any super strong super heroes who can fly, shoot lasers, and dodge bullets with their only weakness being a fucking rare rock)
And whatever else you think is important. e.g. Physical description, background, age, gender, etc.

Rules: There are only three

No Godmoding. Urban dictionary defines God modding as "when someone’s character has the ability to do practically anything without limits or boundaries. And example is when they simply cannot be harmed by any and all means other RP-ers try." as well as controlling other characters' reaction to it. Please, please, please PLEASE don't try to make your character flawless in any way. It makes a shallow, unrelatable character and draws away from the story itself and all the other characters. The more flaws, the better, the more interesting the character, and the more dynamic the plot. Even if they are flawless in appearance, characters may have personality flaws

Keep all characters within reason They must be humans with or without unnatural powers. They can only have gained said powers after the meteor shower.

No sex on public forums. If your characters have a good chemistry and you want to do a mature scene please be discrete and do it in private via PM (Private Messages. We're all mature adults here, we don't have to flaunt our genitals. This is not an erotica rp.

Extra:

You can be a normal average civilian human. Which I actually encourage for variety and believablility because we all know how eagerly people will flock to make a super hero. In that case, a profile is not necessary as long as you have something in mind. Same goes for Zombies, but I would like you to ask before joining as a Zombie.

Zufällige Rollenspiele 39 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nevermore_ said…
((YOU DID THE THING. I LOVE YOU. YOU DID THE THING AND MADE IT BETTER.))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Palin_X765 said…
( sounds cool i just have to think of a character first)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr heart-of_love said…
Name: Ino Star
Alignment: neutral
appearance: pic
Bio:lets just say it was rough..and now she has a cat mutation

(this ok?)
 Name: Ino star, sterne Alignment: neutral appearance: pic age: 15 Gender: female Bio:lets just say it w
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Phantelephant said…
((Yaaay that's fine. Hey, if you guys could get a little more people to join as well that would be great. I'm going to work on a profile. I started one but unfortunately loss my progress, so this is basically my way of saying I didn't forget.))
ok no problem)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr nidoqueen said…
(can i bring in pokemon OC's in cos i'm only good with pokemon)
((No, sorry. It's not that kind of roleplay. Only characters that belong to this universe. No canon or fan characters))
((Also sorry for the above obscenities. Not that I have a problem with cursing. I just think it should it stay in character dialogue when dealing with rps. I basically just copy and pasted my old rp with some revision and forgot to fix some bits.))

((Don't forget this IS a superhero roleplay. Strongly influenced by my childhood love for comic books. And yes, this character is very sue. VERY VERY SUE AND I'M SUPER SORRY ABOUT THAT! Only not really because I have some plans for him.))

Name: Chester "Chip" White
Alias: Captain Hieronymus or "the Atomic Man"
Alignment: "Good"

Powers: Super strength as well as flight and mild invulnerability to major physical damage.
Weakness: Often driven on adrenaline alone, Chip's one track mind will often lead him to forget his own limits during battle or times of urgency. This often leads him into causing himself and others more damage than necessary, which he usually comes to realize when it's far too late. In other words, though he may be capable of enduring a lot, he seems to forget he is still human and very much mortal.

Appearance: Due to his child-rearing Chip strives to keep up his appearances to make a good impression. Vanity plays a small part, but it mostly comes from his ideal that taking care of one self is good for others.

He's a white, red-blooded, American boy with a large build, broad muscular shoulders, blonde hair, and blue eyes. A picturesque cardboard cutout of the perfect young man (if it were the 50's) With soft cheeks, a square cleft chin, and hair always neatly shaped into a perfect part.

History: Before the meteor, Chip was a beloved quarterback in a small town high school, raised with small town sensibilities by his upper middle class parents. There wasn't much to him to separate him from the rest. Other than his future in athleticism, Chip didn't think much toward his academics, only hoping to become a player for a college team. He had decent enough grades, had plenty of friends, and an on and off girlfriend. He questioned his life, his future, his sexuality just as much as any other teen did but all this quickly became irrelevant.

On that night, he was on the field for practice before he saw fire rain down from the skies. It was absolute shock, time frozen, people silent, for it happened too fast for screams. Blurred colors, flashing lights, and darkness. It was all he could really remember, all anyone could really remember from that night. Trauma was tricky like that.

Many lives were lost... and sometimes one could say that in a way so was his, as his future was torn from him... as was his youth. Over time his body changed in ways that not even he could grasp, and just as any other typical super hero, his life turned to heroism; Turned to the constant battle for "the greater good" as some would call it.

Presently: Chip has been highly sensationalized by the media as his alter ego Captain Hieronymus. He's seen as a hero by most, a media mogul, surrounded by fans and adorers alike. With multi-million dollar endorsements, a toy line, and even a film based on him currently in the works, he has been given everything, every form of material desire he could possibly envisioned has been presented to him. He even has been given an award for Heroism by United States Department of State.

But, with this, he has lost sight of himself. Loss sight of the people who truly matters, friends and family. His old life seems almost all but forgotten, and even those who lost their lives that night he gained his new one, has been completely overshadowed by his fame.

And through this, he has started to become more and more careless, more inconsiderate, and even self-destructive. To most he is a hero, to those who know him best, he is nothing more than an ongoing tantrum waiting to happen.
(ok so how many people do we need?)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr killer24 said…
(can I join. I would have sooner but I'm stuck on the profile, been like that for an hour or two)
(yea you can join i dont think it will be a problem)
(thanks the picture is going to be hard to post and the profile)
(ok that's fine take your time)
It'll be up soon)
(kay like i said take your time)
(I'm stuck on the powers and background then the present thing. I used Phant's one)
(ok)
(yup)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sableye21 said…
Name: Eric 'EJ' Jones

Alias: Mind-Control but people sometimes call him MC

Alignment: Neutal but usually use his powers for good but sometimes for evil

Powers: Telekinesis

Weakness: A lot of noises will disconnect him from transporting his energy to the object so he can't move or concentrate.

Appearance: Pic if that is ok.

History: Eric was just a little boy when he wanted to have super powers. He always that he can be a kid as flames or an ice man. When he got his powers, it was taking him a few days to figure out his power was but he new he had powers because he felt different. Smarter kind of...When he was 14...there was an robbery when he came and saved a little girl. The guy was put in jail and the little girl designed his costume. It was perfect so when he ever been able to save people he had to where the costume. But then when he was rescuing a man from a skyscraper,Eric accidentally the guy's neck because he was going to face at the same time he was trying to focus. They sued the new superhero,Mind-Control or MC which was Eric. He was sent to be in jail but he started living in the shadows for the time being. He is looking for people like him...with powers in all

Presently: Eric is now a neutral hero...and can only come at different times to stop a crime but he goes on Shadow duties as while. His alter ego,Mind-Control, is the opposite of Eric. He is Awesome, Focus on everything,and he is a badass.

Other: He also received a glowing sword that fell down from the meteor shower, On the harvest moon,Eric body is possessed by his own powers.
 [b]Name[/b]: Eric 'EJ' Jones [b]Age[/b]: 16 [b]Gender[/b]: Male [b]Alias[/b]: Mind-Control b
((I will probably get up a profile tomorrow because i'm currently on medication and alcohol and while that's good for posts is not always so nice for profiles...)
(Costume)
 (Costume)
(if i may)
Name: Alex Knight
Alias: shadow
Alignment: neutral  
Powers: shadow manipulation and control
Appearance: black hair, black eyes (I'm going to try to put upa picture)
History: I'll think of something, too many spoilers
Presently: not sure yet
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 (if i may) Name: Alex Knight Gender: Male  Age: 17 Alias: shadow Alignment: neutral   Powers:
(hai... ready to start yet?)
(I've been waiting...you can start heart because I don't know how I am gonna start off)
(Oh yeah,this is his Harvest Moon form which he can't control)
 (Oh yeah,this is his Harvest Moon form which he can't control)
(...ok)
Ino sat on a roof of a big house, two stories, four bedrooms,three bathroom's. but that's not why she was there, she was there because no one else was. she was a stupid mutant and didnt like it when people who were normal stared at her. her ear's flicked and she quickly looked around before looking at the red moon, faintly there was a loud gunshot, some screams and shouting.
Eric tried to control his body but the harvest moon was to strong. His arm lead to a person who fell when Eric possessing body thrown him into a billboard. The fiery moon turned into an orangish color and soon later turned back into white. Eric...back to his normal self fell onto a two story building with a cat mutant. He stay there still on the ground.He stayed there until he got knocked out...

(Um..this might be the part of the timeskip....)
Alex: *shadow travels into an alley and walks over to a mugger who is mugging a person* "scum"
(what time skip?)
Ino quickly jumped up her hand on the handle of a short sword she had with her. "it's...a guy?'' she muttered looking behind her before turning her gaze back to the guy who had passed out behind her.
((No time skip. None. Stahp. Let me put myself in. I appreciate starting it up though. I haven't had the energy lately.))
(i dont know what he's talking about but it's not big deal, and welcome back Phant)
(hello, what's the skip about?)
(Idk)
(Oh ok...never mined then)

"Ouch..." Eric said weakly,trying to get his powers back again.....
(um...okay?)
Alex: *uses shadow to envelope the mugger and punches them then uses shadows to create a hammer and hits the mugger* "run. Run fast" *let's the mugger run in fear*
Ino quickly covered her ear's "Are you ok Mr?" she asked kinda on edge
"I-I-I-I guess....And I'm not a mister..not yet." He said,barely getting to his feet. He tries to not go hype or crazy again...He can't. "I'm Mind-Control....."
((guys, wait for Phant, She went to bed, you don't want to get ahead of her in her own rp!))
"..your one of those super hero type?" Ino asks removing her hands from her ear's.