Zufällige Rollenspiele Kanjo RP

Sableye21 posted on Feb 16, 2014 at 12:39AM
The world of Beyugun,where people battle with there monsters. It is a mix of Pokemon, and Bakagun.

Plot:
In the world of Beyugun,where dreams come true. You can battle for the better or worse. You can go to Professor Misute,to get your first monster in you Beyuball. You can travel each region Kanjo, Vonkio, Mocardia, and Scopioa. You can unleash your monsters skills with attack,defense,and special. Your monsters can even evolve into mega beast by many fights it has been in. You will meet friends and foes in this rp world

Rules: (Ok,to get this start,your monster can be anything but mythical monsters.They need to be similar to Pokemon or Bakagun monsters. They can be in a special ball which you and them can talk to or you can just let them be at your side.You can make towns in any region but we are starting from Scopia though)

Sex/cursing is allowed
No godmod
One liners are fine with me

And I got nothing more to say XD

Starter Monsters:

Gnashark-Dark Shark Beyugun
Soldouble - Steel Warrior Beyugun
Bullburn- Fire Bull Beyugun
Jungrowl-Grass T-Rex Beyugun

(You don't have to have to get a starter monster if you don't want to.You just need to get your ID from Professor Mitsune so you can collect your very one one and battle other trainer))

Character Sheet:
(Interview)
Name:
Hometown/Region: (You can make up a town in a region)
Stater Monster:
Monster Pack/All of your Monsters'

(Professor Lab/ Beyugun Ceneter)

Johnny---Me (SABLEYE21)
Alex---Eeveeoak500
Jack ------- Eyeless_Jack
Natsuhiboshi ------- Heart-of_love
 The world of Beyugun,where people battle with there monsters. It is a mix of Pokemon, and Bakagun.
last edited on Feb 16, 2014 at 08:24PM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 54 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...