Zufällige Rollenspiele At Night

Phantelephant posted on Feb 15, 2014 at 07:41AM
Off the coast of New England there lies a small insignificant Island whose name most people tend to forget. There, the skies are gray, the nights are longer, and its occupants find themselves accompanied by a slight but constant breeze. From above the island appears to be mostly occupied by trees, but on closer inspection one would find a small town thriving with people living seemingly peaceful lives, equally as small as the island itself.

As quaint and unassuming as the town may be, it is not without its flaws. For, there is something heavy in the air, and in the people who inhale it. Something alive and primal but not truly living or aware. Something subtle that can only express itself in a lingering feeling. Everyone knows of it, deep in their subconsciousness, but no one speaks of it though it seems to have a strong influence on the lives they lead.

There is a state wide curfew in place, that keeps the islanders from leaving their homes out past 12 am. It is made known by sirens and policemen on patrol who are more than willing to give hefty fines to those who disobey. No one questions it and very few break it, for a mutual unspoken understanding of the danger that lurks in the unknown.

This, however, is an unfounded mistake. For true evil does not hide in the shadows, but under skin and the smiling lips of men and women alike.

Scary Rules
- No sex. None. I've too many poor experiences with sex. Relationships are fine but once they get in bed with each other, be considerate and please skip over it.

- Swearing is fine. As long as you don't abuse it. There are exceptions however, as in if your character simply does not know how to use swear words, and abuses it like a proper sailor, then that's fine. I understand.

-No one-liners with exceptions! You may be able to use one-liners in fast action-based scenarios or certain cases with dialogue, but it has to be integral to the story. Your character needs to be doing something otherwise they'll rightfully be ignored.

-All characters are regular human beings. Nothing supernatural about them. Anything else is up to the OP (me). It is my duty to further the story, and I am in control of the universe's rules. <b>However, If you have a ideas you'd like to discuss, then by all means, let's discuss it.

- Please write in third person past tense. This should not be explained.

- No Godmodding or Powerplaying. (I expect people to know this by now, but if you're unsure whether your post may be guilty of this, please don't be afraid to ask first.)

- Profiles are not necessary But you may use them if you got them.

- This is a working progress and I may add to this later.

Some important stuff that I forgot to add.

Basically you can play a local, a visitor, or a newcomer who has just settled in, as long as your character is believable. I'm okay with whatever. If you wish to play as a local, tell me first, and I'll help you out with a few things.

Zufällige Rollenspiele 24 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sieluvzsoul said…
(This sounds interesting...may I join?)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sableye21 said…
(Me too,and HEY SIE! :D )
(And u r.....?)
(You know who I am..Death!)
smirk
(Not ringin a bell)
monkey
(IK your playin .If your not um I'm was your friend name Daeth. What you should already know my name! Unless you hit your head hard to lose your memory. Monkey FACE!)
(Yd u post twice guy And r u calling me a monkeyface...if so I guess I culd tell my BF who jus so happens to b 1 of ur friends and fellow roleplayers...coincidence..I think not)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(I didn't do it twice. And I didn't mean to do it. I'm not calling you monkey face either. It's just I like monkeys and I found that monkey face. Why would I call you monkey face anyways. I'm your friends right? I wouldn't do that to no one unless they are not my friends. But your my friend do I didn't mean it that you have a monkey face. I was just trying to be silly or weird or watever you call it)
heart
(Strange...and ya ur 1 of my best friends along with eevee and tiger and of course jack...I luv ya all..lik big brothers)
heart
(Lol yeah.)
(So...im thinkin of makin a new RP...any ideas on wat it should b about)
(Hmm.... What do you like? It could be about zombies because I love zombie themes.But it's your rp so you can choose)
(OMG YESH....*hugs u* kk ive got an RP to makk..thnx big bro...ima call u big bro for now....wuld u lik tht...course u wuld..hehe thnx big bro)
(Ok,Lil sis. If you call me big bro I wuld like to call you lil sis *Hugs back* )
heart
(Im perfectly fine with that hehe)
(Hehehe I'm about to post in the rp you just made)
(Yay tanx big bro)
(Just posted sis)
(Yay srry I took so long...I was painting my nails..im a gurly gurl..lol)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Phantelephant said…
((What- what did I walk into here? What is going on? And of course you guys can join!))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nevermore_ said…
((whateven??? also WHY DOES THIS NOT HAVE MORE THINGS?!))
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(Kool)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nevermore_ said…
((What? Was I this confusing at that age?))
(I dunno...)