Zufällige Rollenspiele Medieval RP

yumiyukifan1 posted on Feb 12, 2014 at 01:55PM
Hello, Welcome to Medieval RP! Here you can choose what kind of character you can be:
Villager
Cook
Baker
King
Queen
Princess
Prince
Servant
Knight
Assassin
Darklord
Demon
Angel
Priest
Vampire
Werewolf
Fairy
Here is the character template:
Name:
Character:
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush/Dating:
Bio:
People who joined RP:
Izumi CloudRain (yumiyukifan1)
Kazuto Kirama (TheAdventGhost)
Ryu Shadowpool (Sableye21)
Leonard Mitchogan (tigerfinn)
Jill (tigerfinn)
Skotadi (Time_Master)
Alphon Rider (onix11)
Naia CloudRain (yumiyukifan1)
last edited on Feb 14, 2014 at 03:37PM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 47 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr yumiyukifan1 said…
Name: Izumi CloudRain
Character: Knight
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Curious, A little immature, Brave, Not that intelligent
Dislikes: Trolls, Things that creeks, and bugs
Crush/Dating: None
Bio: She disguised herself as a boy and wears her knight mask, Her family is poor and she's a great swordsman but not a great archer.
 Name: Izumi CloudRain Age: 16 Gender: Female Character: Knight Appearance: Pic Personality: Curi
Izumi: *puts on her helmet* Ah.. Time to guard!
Izumi: *hums and puts on her armor* *walks out of her small shack* *walks to the kingdom's palace*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TheAdventGhost said…
Name: Kazuto Kirama
Character: Knight
Appearance: (pic)
Personality: TBR
Dislikes: fighting without a cause, fighting weak people, people who pick on the weak
Crush/Dating: no one
Bio: TBR
 Name: Kazuto Kirama Age: 17 Gender: Male Character: Knight Appearance: (pic) Personality: TBR
Izumi: *stands with the other knights*
Chief: Okay! Now the king wants a few of us to stay and guard the kingdom and more of us to go attack the dark army, got it?
Knights: Yes, sir!
Chief: Great... now... You half! You come with me! the others stay!
Izumi: *nods follows the chief* *thinks* Yes I'm chosen!
Kazuto: *he'd be another in chosen half, following*
Chief: Now we're going to ambush them... You five *points to Izumi, Kazuto, and three other soldiers* You're going to climb up on those large trees... *points at the gigantic trees* Archers! you're going to climb any tree and aim at the dark army... when the first 5 soldiers are shot, you 5 will jump off the tree and attack back row, the rest of us will join the attack after we hid before the shots, got it?!
Kazuto: Yes sir.
Izumi: Yes, sir!
Chief: Now go!
Izumi: *scrambles to the large trees and climbs one* Ungh.. Kinda hard to climb with armor..
Kazuto: *he'd climb his tree*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sableye21 said…
Name: Ryu Shadowpool
Character: Ex-Knight and now martial artist and swordsman
Personality: So far it changes.
Likes: Fighting, People who never gives up, and martial arts and swords
Dislikes: The king because he un-knighted him from his duty of being a knight because he didn't complete a quest to kill Mr. Miller for stealing from his kingdom
Crush: Don't really likes nobody yet.He kind of feels weird around Izumi because he is not used to her yet.
Bio: A loyal knight at age 11 , severed for the king until his last quest,To kill Mr.Miller for stealing.After that he knew that Mr.Miller never goes out stealing stuff because Ryu always be watching the castle and kingdom from every corner.He refused to kill Mr.Miller and was to be killed. He sneaked out of from the kingdoms hands and lives in the shadows. Someone found him when he was 15,and reported him to the king.He asked to be the knight of the shadows and his wish was granted. Ryu is now the Knight of Shadows watching for any thief or robbers, He doesn't kill unless it's necessary

(Hey yumi,is this okay because I didn't know what to do. :3 )
 Name: Ryu Shadowpool Age: 17 Gender: Male Character: Ex-Knight and now martial artist and swordsma
yumiyukifan1 commented…
(Yeah, it's fine) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Ryu: *Takes off hood* Yes sir! *Puts sword back in it's case and climbs one of the biggest trees.* Ugh! *wrapping his hand and dong back flips and monkey bars then back flips up the tree.*
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tigerfinn said…
Name: leonard (short for leo) mitchogan
Character: assassin
Appearance: pic
Personality: silent,never shows his face,calm,and invinsible
Dislikes: his face,knights but not his crush
Crush/Dating: izumi {crush}
Bio: he went and go when he is 8 for food being an orphan in age of 14 an assassin found him and took him to the brother hood and the following 4 years he spent his time training,fighting and stealth after he is finished he became the most dangerous assassin
 Name: leonard (short for leo) mitchogan Age: 18 Gender: male Character: assassin Appearance: pic
leo: im here *smiless*
guard: hey this is restricted fo- *gets killed*
leo: pointless, im here to kill that so called mr. yin
guard: stop him! *more guards appear and charges at leo*
leo: pointless...
Ryu: *hears Guards yelling and he falls 10 feet down* Hey...so your here. Iszumi! Your boyfriend! *He takes his sword out letting the other guards carry the killed one back inside the kingdom
leo: *sigh* this guys
???: leo! *arrows an guard*
leo: damn jill! *slashes a guard*
guard: another one?
leo: take care of em' *charges strait into a dark corner and disappears*
jill: take care of him..leo *pulls out his sword*

(jill)
 leo: *sigh* this guys ???: leo! *arrows an guard* leo: damn jill! *slashes a guard* guard: another
Ryu: GUARDS I GOT THIS! *Looks at the assassins* Assassins can't be here without permission. I'm letting you of the hook this time but no killing before I haunt you down with the shadows * Walks to the tree and whispers* Creeps
Izumi: ..... *watches for the dark army to come* *they come stampeding through the woods*
Chief: Now!!!
Archers: *they fire the first 5 arrows without miss*
Izumi; *jumps down and lands on a dark soldier's shoulder* Umph! *takes out sword and slashes it through his chest* Ha! *jumps off and cuts off one dark guard's head*
Kazuto: Let's rock and roll, *he'd jump slash through a couple decapitating both heads*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Time_Master said…
((Yumiyuki, is it Ok if Skotadi is bound to your Character? if no, that's ok ,the offer is also open to anyone else too))

Name: σκοτάδι (skotadi)

Character: Demon

Personaity: His personality always changes when he gets a new owner.

Dislikes: Life, Morning and happiness

Bio:
An ancient Demon, bound to anyone who has tried to summon it, once it has been summoned, it is bound to the summoner until they die or tell the Demon that they wish to transfer him over to another((Note: The receiver must accept this deal too, otherwise Skotadi will stay)), This demon will protect his owner from other Demons, and super-natural events, he will always obey his contract with the summoner, and do any task the summoner wishes.
 ((Yumiyuki, is it Ok if Skotadi is bound to your Character? if no, that's ok ,the offer is also open
*and dark knight atacked leo*
leo: hmph these guys think the same *doges at kills some knights*
dark knight: another one that is strong sourround him! *24 sourrounds leo*
leo: shit i don't to call them but...
(Yeah, sure)
Izumi: *charges to 4 dark soldiers and slashes off their heads* That was a bit easy..
Izumi: *sees the dark knights gathered* Huh? *sneaks behind one*
(Thanks :3)
Skotadi forms out from Izumi's Shadow, and proceeds to loom around her.

"AHAHAHAHAAA!! Death and blood EVERYWHERE!! I CLAIM THEIR SOULS IN EXCHANGE FOR POWER!"

Skotadi pulls out the Knights souls from their dead bodies, and begins to imbue Izumi's Blade with them, her sword then began to feel lighter and stronger.

"Have fun master! the power will only last for a few good minutes!"
leo: *makes an eagle screech that can reach miles away*
dark knight: what is this guy? no time to be impressed CHARGE *they all charges*
leo: *snickers as a band of assassin jumps on them* right in time...maestro
maestro: good time for calling us *slashes off a dark knights head*
Izumi: Oh! Thanks! *runs up and slices the heads off the remaining dark soldiers*
Kazuto: Heh, nicely done.
Izumi: Um... Thanks! You did great too!
Kazuto: Hey, are we done here yet? *his stomach growled* I need to head over to the village and get something good to eat.
Izumi: I think so..
Chief: *looks around* hm..... *sees dead bodies on the ground* MY FELLOW SOLDIERS, I DECLARE WE WIN THE VICTORY! LET US ASK THE KING TO CELEBRATE!
Army: YES SIR!!!!
Kazuto: Or maybe I could stick around for celebration, how about you Miss?
"Hold up, gotta take their souls too"
Skotadi goes over the corpses and takes out the souls, then begins to eat them. then he returns to hovering a little bit behinde and above Izumi
Izumi: Sure, I'll stay. *goes over to a cut off head with a dark soldier helmet on* *picks it up*
Army: *marches back to the kingdom*
Chief: *goes inside the palace* Your majesty, We won the battle... and here is our proof.
Izumi: *walks to the King and bows down showing him the head of the soldier*
King: Yes.... We must celebrate! For we have won the battle! Now please hand that head on my wall please.
Izumi: Yes, Your Highness.
"... Wow, that's very rude of the King, planting a Human's head on his wall is disrespectful to the dead..."
Skotadi hovers over to the head.
"Αναπαύσου εν ειρήνη"
he says, then returns to where he usually floats by Izumi
*2 hours later, people rejoice and celebrate, dancers dance, there's music and a great feast*
Izumi: Wow...
Kazuto: Heh, amazing.
Izumi: It's all colorful and beautiful...
Kazuto: You're telling me.
"It's bright and painful to the eyes.... yeeck!"
Skotadi puts his hand a little bit above his eyes to shade them.
As Ryu is cutting off the bodies in pieces and making them disappear. He sat on the top of the castle walls watching for any signs of more Dark soliders. "I know yall are still out there,it's to early to celebrate yet." He said,grabbing his sword watching every corner.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr onix11 said…
Name: Alphon Rider
Character: Villager
Personality: Kind and timid. He also shows a strong sense of justice and is very chivalrous.
Likes: Working the fields in his village. He also enjoys hunting an scouring the woods.
Dislikes: Men who disrespect women and people who hurt those he cares for.
Crush/Dating: no one
Bio:(will be placed up later.)
 Name: Alphon Rider Age: 15 Gender: M Character: Villager Appearance: Pic Personality: Kind and
(Welcome)
Izumi: *stares at all the people laughing and dancing* huh...
???: Izumi! *hugs*
Izumi: Naia! *hugs back* You're so big now!
Naia: I know! We missed you Izumi! Mother and father are at home... Crystal is taking me here!
Izumi: Oh? Where is she?
Naia: ...uh.... *looks down at feet* I kinda lost her....
 (Welcome) Izumi: *stares at all the people laughing and dancing* huh... ???: Izumi! *hugs* Izumi:
Skotadi looms over Izumi's shoulder.
"A little girl?... what?"
A hush was upon the fields leading to the castle. A soothing wind blows over the land. In the distance a large fire was coming from what looked like to be a village. In the view, a young man is seen walking towards the castle gate. He is covered head to toe in blood. His clothes are that of a peasant and they were in tatters. Cuts and rips were all over the clothing showing signs of injury. In his right hand is a short sword, just as engulfed in blood as the wielder. The face of this young man had a smile upon it. His eyes are glazed over and tears rain down upon his cheeks. He come closer 100 meters from the gate and closing. His lips begin to move but all that came from this was one phrase. "Help me, please help me."
Guard: Huh?... A pheasant... ?
Guard 2: ......* stares at the villager for a while* He looks hurt. We'll take him in. *they open the gate*
Alphon sees the gates opening and quickens his pace. But then all of the color fades from his eyes and he falls to the ground unconscious
Guard: *closes the gates* *turns around* Hm?
Guard 2: He passed out...
Guard: Bring him inside... we'll give him leftovers from the feast.