Zufällige Rollenspiele A teen's life

EeveeOak500 posted on Feb 12, 2014 at 12:41AM
Ok so it's with teenagers of course. Like with high school and other stuff like that and almost anything can happen.

OC SHEET
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Appearance- *pic if possible*
personality-
Bio-
Other-

um...rules........ well no rules
it's rated M.... just to be safe....
last edited on Feb 12, 2014 at 12:43AM
save

Zufällige Rollenspiele 101 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 101

Vor mehr als einem Jahr EeveeOak500 said…
Name-Jasmin Teral
Age- 15
Gender-Femal
Appearance- pic
personality- Has a temper but can be nice
Bio- ?
Other- ?
Name- Tisaki Almadoa
Age- 16
Gender- male
Appearance- pic
personality- hates being disturbed when working/reading
Bio-?
Other- He is very smart and always has a book with him

Jasmine pic
 Name-Jasmin Teral Age- 15 Gender-Femal Appearance- pic personality- Has a temper but can be nice
Tisaki pic
 Tisaki pic
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sieluvzsoul said…
(IM IN..copier)
name: Kathleana Albarn(ana or kat)
age: 17 (still counts as ateen..she started school late aight?)
apperance: pic (wen im on my kindle in a few secomds)
personality: clumsy, shy, annoyed easily, sarcastic
bio: shes always getting asked out..but she just cant find that special guy yet..shes also a cheerleader/ dirty dance (gurl hip hop)
other: shes kinna mysterious and strange...but thats cuz shes a ANGEL OF DARKNESS

name: Xavier Albarn (jus call him Naru)
apperance (same as before)
personality: perverted especially towards his pheutarnal twin sis Kat, narcisist, very protective of Kat
bio: ?
other: ?

last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 (IM IN..copier) name: Kathleana Albarn(ana oder kat) age: 17 (still counts as ateen..she started scho
(kk)
( pǝuıoɾ n pǝuıoɾ n ʎɐʎ˙˙˙˙˙˙ɥo)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LetsDuel2012 said…
Name-Jordan Maxwell
Age- 16
Gender- female
Appearance- pic
personality- sporty,tomboyish
Bio- ?
Other- loves basketball,but also has a nerdy side
 Name-Jordan Maxwell Age- 16 Gender- female Appearance- pic personality- sporty,tomboyish Bio-
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sableye21 said…
Name: Iris Corone
Appearance: Pic
Personality: She can be very,very,very tempered when you try to trick her but Ryu trys to keep her on her calm side.
Bio: Ryu and Iris became friends when Ryu discovered that he came make clouds and stuff out of it. It runs in a origin who ancestor was a magician. It's called Savvy. Even though Ryu is related to a great magician and have great powers she has an secret power but doesn't know it
Other: She is the girl who don't want to be annoyed with. A stupid topic or something that piss her off she is going to cuss you out if Ryu let's her

--

Name: Ryu Patrone
Appearance: After Iris's
Personality: Calm,determined, never gives up
Bio: When Ryu never had his savvy,he knew that he made a savvy.He had arms that was faster than a cheetah.He signed up for Wrestling,Boxing,and even football but when his savvy came through he was mad.He couldn't play no sports but was lucky to get away from school. He was homed school but a neighbor came in next door.It was Iris and her family. Ryu would play with Iris and show her his savvy and is proud of what he got.
Other: It's very rare if he tries to beat you up. He calmed down over the years playing with Iris,and not beating people in every sport. But if you tick him off,GAME OVER!

(Pic of Iris)
 Name: Iris Corone Age:16 Gender: Female Appearance: Pic Personality: She can be very,very,very t
(Pic of Ryu)
 (Pic of Ryu)
(And Xavier)
 (And Xavier)
(Thanks for joining guys)
(Ok so Kat is an Angel of Darkness kk)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fangfan7 said…
((I would like to join but I can't make a character until I get home later tonight, which is in like 3 hours, so can I just kind of join up when I can?))
(kk)
(Wow ur RPs r always so popular eeveoak)
(ha what can i say i am popular around here)
(Careful my friend...ur ego is showin)
(Oh hey Sie. U wouldn't remember me. Guess who I am and Oak don't tell her but if she knows I don't really care)
(hehehe don't worry my boy she doesn't know a thing)
(lol she won't remember.)
(...what makes u say that)
(Hey boys...stop talking bout me)
(Diff acc but she better know me....SIE JUST ANSWER THE QUEStION....WHO AM I
Sableye21 commented…
I give Du a hint....I gepostet a link to my school website three times Von accident Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(how do u kno my name.....i may kno u..gimme a hint at least)
( I accidentally posted three times of my school website)
(yeah Sableye hehehe lets start this thing KYAH!!!!!!!)
Jasmin walks into the school and signs "please tell me that i don't have to go back and get him" *looks is homeroom class then the school's library* ".....i have to go get him" *turns around and walks out of the school mumbling*
(damn death...wats with all these diff accounts)
(k)

Iris walks with Ryu to school pissed. " She probably pushed you by accident." Ryu said, giving her new girl clothes in case Iris had this incident. "She ticked me off and now I'm soak and wet. She is gonna pay when I put my hands on her." Iris said,snatching the clothes going up the steps of the school steps.They met the new student. "I'm gonna change" Iris said,walking to the women's locker room as Ryu met with the new student. "Sup..I'm Ryu. U new?" He asked,taking his hood of his head.
(whos the new gurl?)
Sableye21 commented…
I thought it was Jasmin because she was in school but Du can be the new gurl if Du want Vor mehr als einem Jahr
sieluvzsoul commented…
o kk Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(LOL THIS WASN"T ME! It was my older brother who liked pokemon more than me and made this account. XD. It kicked off my account and I never knew my passwords that why I keep it on a link on my computer. But I know this pass and it's not going out of my head)
Jasmine ran over to the library *not the school's* and looks around "where the hell r u''
kat frowns playing with the fringe on her denim mini skirt her silver hair almost covering her face "um is she pissed at me,,it was my brothers fault..he pushed me" kat said shyly
Ryu came over." Hey,she is very tempered but she will cool down. " He blushed while Iris came out. She had a black and red oufit. "I look stupid. Who in the hell used to wear this!" Iris said,walking to Kat and Ryu. "It's my big sister's outfit." . At first Iris never saw Kat in the distance but when she got closer she saw who she was. "So you talking to the pushing girl. " She said,annoyed."No she didn't push you.Kind of but it wasn't her fault.Her brother pushed her " Ryu said. Iris walked off waving for them to hurry to class. "I don't give a fuk" She whispered still walking
kat looked up with red eyes
"dont do it" xavier said walking over as kats eyes went bak to yellow
"now if ull excuse us...me and my sister hav 2 go" xavier said putting his arm around kat as a big bucket of water spilled all over Iris "Kathleana albarn" xavier yelled "she desereved it..the bich..i dont wanna get bullied again xavier" she wispered limping off
(see shes kinna strange huh)
"see she wasnt lying..i really pushed her..and shes got the sparained ankle to proove it" xavier said obviously mad at Iris for being a bich to his baby sister as he ran off after kat
Jasmine walked out and was about to yell but stopped her self "one more place to check before i kill him" *walks over to his house and opens the door looking around then she yells "NOT HERE EITHER" *runs over to the school and runs in while pissed off even more*
*walks into the school building listening to her music* great...just move here and im forced into a new school
(lol her anger has actually killed ppl..its y her and xavier had to move becuz shes wanted in over 5 towns..i forgot to add tht dint i)
"I HAD IT I HAD IT I HAD IT! All of you biches are scared and mad that I'm the best.And I will prove it!" Iris said,as her hair went up like a static effect." Electricity maybe" Ryu said,wondering what Iris's savvy is. Iris ran behind kat electrocuting her.After Kat fell,she punch Naru in the nose causing a bloody nose. She was panicing as she fainted but flew and hit her head on the concrete causing her head to get a ;little bust."Oh shit!" Ryu said,trying to help each person at the same time.
Jasmine stopped running and saw what happened "um...." *walks towards Ryu* "what happened here"
kat just stands up not phased from the shock as the blood from narus nose dissapeard outta nower "srry..nothin can hurt us" naru said as a small bucket of water spilled over Iris "did it wake her up" kat asked worryingly. Even though Iris hated her...Kat still felt bad...and was worried about her
*she saw the group of people and rolled her eyes* great...i go to school with idiots....if only Andrew hadnt gone batshit crazy and gotten himself killed,,,,,
Ryu walked up to Kat. "Ok...no need to keep on spilling water on her.Even though she did mean it,everybody else might like you. She is very grouchy and stuff but please don't hurt her no more." Ryu said,going back to Iris.She wasn't breathing and some blood was coming out.He picked her up in a army carry and said."SHE IS NOT BREATHING! WE NEED TO GO TO A HOSPITAL!" Ryu said,carrying her to his truck."Everybody can fit and I would think you two should come." Pointing at Kat and Naru.
Jasmine walks away and leans against a wall "Tisaki where could u be this time"
"hey i was tryin 2 help" kat yelled as a locker fell behind her "AND Y SHULD I...SHE HATES ME REMEMBER" kat yelled as 3 more fell behind her "KNOK IT OFF KATHLEANA" naru yelled pulling her to the truck pushing her in "damnit"..fine if she kills me its u...oh dnt hurt her..she just electacuted me and punched the shit outta my perverted brother and ur yelling at me" kat said as naru got in beside his sister covering her mouth "srry shes very bichy wen ppl hurt me" naru said as kat slapped him upside the head
*she sits by her locker,feeling ok with being ignored*
Jasmine sees Jordan and sits next to her "....hey are u new here"
"It's ok.If she don't remember anything that happened today she still wouldn't be mad at you." Ryu said,pulling of to the hospital. " So...You guys knew here or I just never saw your face at school?"
hmm? oh,yeah...
"Were new..u see..weve kinna been chased out of 5 places cuz of my sisters temper..pft..if u ever seen her at her tru anger...shes worse than ur friend here..and worse than the devil himself" naru said as kat passed out naru nt noticing
".....well...there are some violent weirdos at this school....talking about weirdos have u seen anyone named Tisaki.....he where's glasses and has whitesh/grayish hair and silver eyes"
" I will believe it when I see it. I can make anything out of clouds and I guess Iris has Electricity. It's something called savvy and you only get powers if you have a famous magician and knew about all the elements and used the elements for good. " Ryu said,arriving at the Hospital."Let go!" He said,carrying Iris again and bringing her to the E.R.