Zufällige Rollenspiele Hush Hush

BlackSparrow posted on Feb 05, 2014 at 04:59AM
Shush...what you experience next is top secret and for you only...that's why you were chosen.

You are a normal person with a normal life, but then one day something unusual happens to you. You are the only person around when it happens and you don’t tell anyone because you are afraid to for some reason or another. So you try to go about your normal life. Then, a week after this…unusual thing…you are walking down the road/street when a strange black car pulls up beside you. They tell you to get in or else…. Next thing you know you are being drugged and passing out. When you wake up you are in a large room with warm colors and comfortable furniture and four doors. Around you are seven other people all seeming to be as confused as you are. Who are they? Why are you here? What is going on?
These questions are answered when a strange young man enters the room. He is your contact to everything and the one who has all the answers….

“Hello, my name is Adam Masuta, you may refer to me as Mr. Masuta.” He starts to pace some, his hands clasped behind his back. “You may be wondering why you are here, unfortunately I cannot go into great detail just yet. The seven of you have been chosen because you all have seen something you weren’t supposed to and you have kept quiet about it. Not only that but further monitoring has shown that you possess a skill that would be beneficial to my agency.” He pauses and looks at the group. “What is this agency? It is a spy agency, in a sense. And no we are not like the CIA. We are called Private, nothing fancy. Our specialty is covert assignments that not even the CIA or FBI know about. We solve problems and counter terrorist attacks before anyone even knows about them. But that is not why you are here. You are here, like I said earlier because of something you have seen and your skill. Each of you well be put through an interview, and with the collected information you well help us with this very delicate situation, if it makes you feel better you can think of yourselves as spies or secret agents….Anything about us well only be disclosed to you on a need to know basis….”
Mr. Masuta then leaves you and you and the six others are called into interrogation rooms.

Rules:
- No godmodding
- No killing other characters without permission
- Don’t make your characters too powerful if you are one of the six
- One liners are fine, just make sure they aren’t anything like “Sue sat down.”
- Swearing is fine, just don’t overdo it
- Romance of any kind is fine, just not too graphic
- Please be respectful of other roleplayers
- Try to keep your posts understandable
- Have fun (sorry there are so many rules)

Character sheet for select seven (first come first served, once these are full, they’re full)
Interview:
Name:
What you saw:
Your skill:

Extra (in file):
Weakness (what holds you back from being able to use your skill all the time or at full power):
Bio:
Other:
Note for File:

Character Sheet for other characters:
Name:
Appearance:
What you do (job, student…):
Bio:
Other:

Owner: Me
Co-Owner: fangfan7
If you have any questions you can ask either of us.

Special Seven (Full):
1. Alisha Matthews : Me
2. Ari Smith : fangfan7
3. Mason Sparrow : Screaming_Death
4. Michael Boardmen : LocalArtisstist
5. Janus Mitchogan : tigerfinn
6. Palin_X765
7. Time_Master

Other characters:
*Mr. Masuta : Me
*Alexa Mitchogan : tigerfinn
 Shush...what Du experience Weiter is oben, nach oben secret and for Du only...that's why Du were chosen. Yo
last edited on Feb 07, 2014 at 01:20AM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 38 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BlackSparrow said…
Name: Mr. Adam Masuta
Appearance: Pic
What you do: Founder and owner of Private: basically in charge of it all
Bio: Classified
Other: Classified
 Name: Mr. Adam Masuta Age: unknown Gender: male Appearance: Pic What Du do: Founder and owner o
Interview:
Name: My name is Alisha Matthews
Where you originate from: I was born in Asheville, North Carolina
What you saw: I saw a group of men, all dressed in black pants with blood red shirts and all with a symbolic tattoo on the backs of their necks, shooting a man dressed in the same colors but reversed. The one they shot not only had a tattoo on the back of his neck but what….what looked like a…a brand across his face…. *pauses to collect self*
Your skill: I have enhanced senses…and don’t judge, I have an uncanny ability to be able to tell when something bad is going to happen and I can use all of my senses better than the average person.
Extra (in file):
Weakness: Using her senses to their extended ability can give her headaches which progress in intensity the more she uses her enhanced senses. The ability to sense something bad, takes anywhere between one day to one month from her normal lifespan…and it usually can only be used in extreme situations
Appearance: Pic.
Bio: Alisha was born in a family of five kids. She is the oldest of three girls and younger than her two older brothers (so she is the third child). Her dad died when she was 15, which was how she discovered her skill. As soon as she graduated from high school she went to college to learn how to be a lawyer. She moved from her home and has been on her own for the past two years.
Other: nothing yet.
Note for file: Keep a record of how much she uses her abilities.
 Interview: Name: My name is Alisha Matthews Age: I am 22 years old Where Du originate from: I w
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fangfan7 said…
Interview:
Name: My name is Arianna Smith, but I go by Ari
Where you originate from: I was born and raised in Louisville, Kentucky
What you saw: You promise you won’t think I’m wack? Alright, here it goes…I was walking home from a night out with some friends. On my way home I saw five men, all dressed in black pants and blood red shirts with some kind of tattoo on the backs of their necks. They were all standing in a circle, it seemed cult-ish and it kind of freaked me out…I watched anyway though and…okay this is where it gets weird…It looked like they were talking to some form, it didn’t look human, but the form was like a…holograph, and they were speaking in some other language.
Your skill: Promise not to think I’m crazy? I can manipulate water to do anything I want, and that means anything with water in it
Extra (in file):
Weakness: Every time it is used, subject either just becomes exhausted, like feeling like her energy is drained or she can get to a point where she seems deathly ill.
Appearance: pic
Bio: She was raised by her half brother, after living in an extremely dysfunctional family for her first five years of life, her older brother (who had already graduated from high school by then) signed for full custody over her while their meth addict parents ruined their lives and not hers. Ari and her brother were very close and when she graduated high school herself, it was a proud moment. Her brother was kind of aware that she had some ability but he didn’t know what.
Other: nothing yet
Note for File: Ari can have brief moment of uncontrolled anger where she can’t control what she is doing – watch out for these moments.
 Interview: Name: My name is Arianna Smith, but I go Von Ari Age: I am 23 years old Where Du origi
{Well what do you think? Think it'll be a dud?}
((I don't know, we'll give it a little time, not everyone jumps in three minutes after a forum is posted. You're so impatient sometimes.))
{Teehee :D I know I am. What can I say, I don't always like waiting....Alright then, I'll give it some time.}
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Screaming_Death said…
(I never used this character in a while and this is his chance! XD)

Interview:

Name: I'm Mason,Mason Sparrow
Where you originate from: Born and raised in Seattle,Washington
What you saw: I saw what I saw and there is no wrongs about nothing I'm about to say.Alright, I was walking home from an football practice when I found that five men wearing black pants and bloody red shirts with this weird symbols on the neck. They was circled up around a poor little hobo.I'm not making this up! I ran away as fast as I could with out being seen.When I turned the corner I heard a bang and that was that. I went back a couple was days later to see a white book bag with the symbol with it.
Skill: I founded out that I have six senses than five. I know where force fields are held and can see everything without using your seeing sense. They say that only Platypus and Echidas can do it so they think I'm related to them
Extra:(In file)
Weaknesses: Screaming or any loud voices and mess up his six senses and can't use it but it will recover in 2 days or so
Appearance:Pic
Bio: Raised by my mom's side of the family when my parents magically disappear.Went to nice schools and got into University of Maryland but came back to Seattle bye quitting out.I play football not real football like the NFL even though I'm good as them. I just never tried it out.Then the what I saw happened and so on
Other:Nothing yet
Note on File: I can't don't know any emotions that much except Nice and Evil.I just have to learn it the hard way.

(I never used this character in a while and this is his chance! XD) Interview: Name: I'm Mason,
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LocalArtistist said…
Interview:
Name: Michael Boardmen
Where you originate from: Hell, Michigan
What you saw: I saw the president meet up with a group of formally dressed men in black exchange a large paper package for a weird black case with a strange symbol on it, I was too far away to see anything too well so I moved closer, they saw me, I just barely got away, but now I'm here...figures
Your skill: I can tell what people are thinking
Extra (in file):
Weakness: The higher the person's IQ the harder it is for subject to tell what they're thinking.
Bio: Lived a fairly normal life, joined the military right out of high school, and was acting only as a guard when he saw it happen.
Other: suffers from frequent headaches.
Note for File: subject is already aware of our military information, keep a close eye on him.
 Interview: Name: Michael Boardmen Age: 24 Where Du originate from: Hell, Michigan What Du s
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tigerfinn said…
Name: i-i can't remember (real name: janus mitchogan)
Where you originate from: california,USA
What you saw: i saw men red suit black pants has markings in their neck like my brother who i can't remember thats all i swear!
Your skill: i-i don't know,i don't know (prediction and shift)

Extra (in file): he can kill you and take your form
Weakness (what holds you back from being able to use your skill all the time or at full power): i don't kow (fast paced play)
Appearance: here *give a picture*
Bio: i came from usa shot in the head by a lost bullet waked up in the hospital 4 weeks later i can't remember i guss that that bullet made me had insane skills
Other: has a sister he is one year older than her
Note for File: dont shoot him dont tap him and dont talk to him he can tell you what you wil do and keep him heavily guarded he can escape anytime

(one of his shift's)
 Name: i-i can't remember (real name: janus mitchogan) Age: i-i don't know (23) Where Du originate
Time_Master commented…
Prototype! :D Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(who he really is)
 (who he really is)
Name: alexa mitchogan
What you do (job, student…): student
Bio: ???
Other: has an older brother named janus
 Name: alexa mitchogan Age: 22 Gender: F Appearance: pic What Du do (job, student…): student B
{Yay! I'll wait just a little longer and see if a sixth person comes, if not then someone already here can take it or someone can join a little later.}
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Palin_X765 said…
( Hey I would like to make the sixth character but I'm on this new tablet thing trying to figure it out lol on how to copy and post pictures. If I can't I'll try to find a computer but if someone comes along and make a person before me it fine. Seems like a great story.:))
{Yay! Sounds good:) }
Time_Master commented…
I want to make the sixth character... but then i'll feel like i'm stealing it from Palin_X765, :< Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(i can't wait,wait i have school ill be home early YAY DANCE WITH ME GUYS)
 (i can't wait,wait i have school ill be Home early YAY DANCE WITH ME GUYS)
{Um....hmm.... o.o?
Alright, let's say there are seven? Only seven though, no more :) It's just cause Palin_X765 asked first, but I'll make an exception for Time_Master.}
Time_Master commented…
Yay! thank you! :3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
((Your funny Sparrow, and I mean that in the nicest way possible))

Name: Ms. Gabriela Carmichael
What you do: works for private, essentially the babysitter to the special seven
Bio: classified
Other: classified
 ((Your funny Sparrow, and I mean that in the nicest way possible)) Name: Ms. Gabriela Carmichael
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Time_Master said…
((you made an exception for me? :D i feel special now X3))
Name: Hey there, I'm Darkrai... Darkrai Makantishi

Where you originate from: Greece... I'm from Greece

What you saw: I saw some guys, looked like gangsters in red and black suits, exchanging stuff in a briefcase with some random symbol on it

Your skill: I control and make things using shadows

[||||||||||||]Confidential Military File[||||||||||||]

Extra:

Darkrai has some personal training in hand-to-hand combat, and a custom fighting style (see section 2-A) In case his shadows are rendered useless

Weakness: A dark room, or anywhere without light (I can explain why in Inbox)

Bio:
A student from Greece, he had traveled around the world to gain knowledge, being one of the top 5 smartest people on the planet, he was invited to a party with the president, aswell as the other 4 smart people, that was 7 years ago...
he was knocked out at that party, and when he awoke, he was here...

Other:
His hair is Whiteish/Gray like in the picture, and his Cyan Eyes glow brightly in the dark, but not enough to make shadows.

Note for File: Keep him away from Computers, he might be capable of hacking into our systems
 ((you made an exception for me? :D i feel special now X3)) [b]Name:[/b] Hey there, I'm Darkrai... Da
Time_Master commented…
wait till I get Home to finish it. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Palin_X765 said…
Its fine timemaster can get it.I'm still trying to figure this tablet thing out lol
{haha alright, it's totally up to you, if you want to have one of the 'special' people go ahead and if not I'll just change it again,}
((When can we begin? O3O))
{Alright I guess we can start}

Mr. Masuta waited patiently as everyone was interviewed. When they finished they slowly filed back into the room. They were an odd bunch, nothing more than kids he thought. But they had all seen something useful, and even if he hated to admit it they migh actually help with this screwy case. Once they were all in he turned his icy gaze on them. His assistant brought in all six files with information on each of them and their interviews. "Well then, I suppose I should welcome you as our temporary agents. Don't make me regret this choice more than I already do." be says.

Alisha looks up at the man, Mr. Masuta, as he spoke to them. She didn't much like him, he automatically made himself appear cold and merciless. A no nonsense kind of guy who didn't allow room for mistakes. She really hoped he wasn't actually like that and she still didn't totally understand why they were here or what they were supposed to do.
Darkrai didn't really like this situation, being knocked out by some random people just for seeing black suited guys transfer a suitcase.

Darkrai put his hand up.

"Oi! i got a question that needs answering right now! when i got knocked out, where did you guys find me afterwards?"
Mr. Masuta cast his cold gaze to Darkrai. "Mr. Darkrai, I should expect nothing less from you I suppose." he says somewhat annoyed. Just then another person walked in, a young woman who also looked like an agent. "Ah, Ms. Carmichael." he says.
Gabriela smiled as she entered the room. She seemed the complete opposite of him, she had a kind smile and when she spoke it was also kind. "Scaring the recruits so early on? You know you won't get anywhere with that." she says to him then she turns to the group. "Hello everyone, I am Ms. Carmichael, I am going to be the agent you come to with any question and I well also be the one who gives you instruction. I understand you may be confused right now. Unfortunately we cannot answer many of your questions just yet. For now food well be brought to you and you well be shown to your rooms. I am afraid you well have to stay wee your first few days.". She smiles again. "When your food arrives I well let you eat and then I well answer whatever questions I am able to." she adds. Just then a large cart full of food was brought into the room. "Ah, just in time. Please, help yourselves." she says gesturing to the food.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LocalArtistist said…
Michael sat there listening to what everyone said, it didn't make any sense. He watched as the food came in but he didn't touch it. Instead he looked up at them thinking it best to just ask while he still could. "Why did you choose us to be your 'agents'. When you could have just put us into witness protection, or...eliminated us." He really didn't want to finish that last part of his sentence because he had seen so many of his other comrades finished off that same way, just suddenly disappearing without a trace.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Screaming_Death said…
Mason sat down near Michael just regretting to see what he saw that night."Ugh,what if you are trying to poison us with that food! I don't want to die!" He said,as his head made a big headache in his head."I-I-I just don't feel good right now." He said,fainting falling out of his seat.
Gabriella turned her attention to Mason and Michael. "The food is not poisoned, of we wanted you dad you would have Ben dead a long time ago. No we have you here for multiple reasons. First off the men you saw are part of an organization we have been after for a long time, you are the only ones who have seen them and have stayed alive this long. You also all have some kind of skill which sets you apart from the rest of humanity an that could come in very useful for us once we actually set you to work. Any other questions?" she asks.

Ari sits near Michael and Mason, she doesn't like this and thinks this woman seems to kind. "By special you mean like this." she says moving her hand a little and watching as all the water from the pitchers on the art come floating out, and then drops back into their respective places. "The water's not poisoned by the way, though I still don't know about the food." she adds.
"Ms. Smith I'd prefer you didn't use your abilities just now. All of you have weaknesses to what you can do, and we need to make sure you don't reach your limits." Gabriella adds.
Darkrai took some bread from the cart, he poked a hole in it with his finger, then licked his finger.

"It's not poisoned... it contains wheat, flower, some sugar as well, and these breads are from the northern hills..."
Darkrai then began to eat the bread.

then he chewed and swallowed the bread.
"There... not poisoned... at least the bread isn't"
Mr. Masuta just rolled his eyes. "You have your work cut out for you Ms. Carmichael. Come see me after you have dealt with them." he says and then he leaves the room.

Alisha hesitantly went over to the cart and took a couple of pieces of fruit and bit into them. They tasted fine, and if they were indeed poison, well then that was too bad for her, but she doubted anything here was poisoned at all. "So Ms. Carmichael, what exactly is it you well have us do? Or rather what well we be doing while you keep us here?" she aasks
Gabriella nods in understanding to Mr. Masuta and then turns her gaze to Alisha. "We are going to train you and brief you in whatever information is necessary at the time. Essentially you'll be going on....missions....to gather information on a very delicate situation we have here. We've had an we on all of you and we've come to a conclusion that all of you have the potential to be very useful to us." she replies
"So, we're practically just more tools for you to use..."
Darkrai took some of the beat, and made a little Shadow knife to cut it into pieces.
Gabriela looked over to Darkrai. "Yes, in any job you have you are a 'tool to be used' by your boss or your occupation. This is no different." She watched the shadow cautiously and then turned her attention to the rest of the group, no one seemed to be eating still except for one or two who had finally decided that it was okay. "Well then, Shall I show you to your rooms?" she asks everyone.
After Darkrai had finished eating his bread, he stood up.
"Yes, I'd like to sleep now, I'll have to go out and buy an Alarm Clock later..."
he said as he went around the table to head to the door.
Gabriela nods and leads the group through one of the many doors. She led them down a series of hallways, multiple closed doors, all looking different and possible eliciting different curiosities. Soon she is leading them to a simple dark oak door. She pulls out an old fashion looking key and unlocks it, and then opens it. Once inside there is a hallway painted in dark warm colors with low lighting, making the windowless hallway appear darker than it is. On either side of the hallway there are more doors, three on each side. They too were a dark oak with a single gold number in the center. At the very en of the hall way there was a bullet proof glass door, the room on the other side was dark. Gabriela turned back to the group. "These well be your rooms. The room at the end well only be used when Mr. Masuta wishes to meet with you. As said before you well only be staying here a few days, but there may be times we need you to stay over a night or two and some of you may choose to just stay here. Now of you well excuse me, I well allow you some time to get settles and then someone well be sent to give you your next instructions." Gabriela says turning and exiting through the first door they entered, leaving the group in the dimly lit hallway.

((The bedrooms with slight variations in each/no windows but lots of lighting))
 Gabriela nods and leads the group through one of the many doors. She led them down a series of hallw
Darkrai went down the Hall, he opened the door to number 3.
"Hmm..."

Darkrai entered into the room, and closed the door behind him, then he used his Shadows to check for Microphones or cameras in his room. he did find some.

"So they are going to keep close tabs on us... awell..."
he then walked over to his bed, and fell down on it.
Ari silently walked into her room. She wasn't really sure what she thought of all of this. She didn't really trust these people, but what she had seen had scared her a little too, not that she couldn't handle herself of course...
She walked over to the bed and plopped down on it, surprised at how comfortable it was. She sighed and closed her eyes, eventually falling asleep.
"hmm..."
Darkrai got out of his bed, and went over to the wall where a window should've been, he pressed his ear against it, and listened as he knocked against it.

"hmm... no, I'm next to another room"