Zufällige Rollenspiele Zufällig Roleplay! (Do anything!)

LillyBlack posted on Feb 04, 2014 at 10:14PM
Hiii! I'm LillyBlack! This Rp is that you can ANYTHING! So enjoy please. And whoever joined, THANK YOU!!!

~Fill in~
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Job:
Bio:
(It can be in interview mode)

~Rules~
1. Don't kill anyones character without permission
2. One liners are ok
3. Have fun!

Characters:

(Me): Natsuko Cecilia (died) and Kira Hollister
(Screaming_Death): Alex Sheilds
(tigerfinn): Alexa Younmitch and Jeremy Lilith
(fangfan7): Raya Marko and Jay Miller
(BlackSparrow): Nathan Keller
(FrankieStein65): Nadia Cater
(TheAdventGhost): Kazuto Nara
(Infinity_Star): Keth Lee Ann
(yumiyukifan1): Kaede Redsky
(Sableye21): Johnny Grimm
(sanman7): Joshua "Ghost" Graham
(Animefreak100): Scintilla Braxiatel
 Hiii! I'm LillyBlack! This Rp is that Du can ANYTHING! So enjoy please. And whoever joined, THANK YO
last edited on Feb 18, 2014 at 10:16PM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 258 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 258

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Frankiestein65 said…
"See ya round, nat!" Nadia says.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LillyBlack said…
Natsuko is happy that she has a friend like Nadia. As Natsuko gets home she opens the door. "Welcome home, sis" Ryo says. Natsuko ignores him and goes upstairs. Mom starts cooking dinner, but since stove doesn't work she used matches. Mom lights the matches and tries to match the stove but mom drops the match. "Oh my god, mom! What did you do!? Now my doll is dead! Look how big the fire is getting!" Mira yells.
"Get away from the fire Mira!" Mom yells as she grabs Mira and Ryo and runs outside. "Oh no I forgot Natsuko!" Mom yells. Mom tries to go to Natsukos room but the stairs are already on fire! "Ryo! Call 911!" Mom said. Natsuko smells smoke. "Oh no!" Natsuko said. Natsuko opens the window. "HELP!!!WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME UP HERE, MOM!?" Natsuko yells. The fire is now taking over Natsukos room. Ryo calls 911. The firefighters came. The fire burns the window. Mom starts yelling at the firefighter. "Get my daughter out of there!!!" Mom yells. The firefighters were too late. The house burned down...and also...Natsuko. "NOOOO MY FAVORITE SISTER IS DEAD!!!!" Mira cries. "NATSUKO!!!" Mom yells.
~~~~~~~At the Park setting up for Natsukos funeral~~~~~~
"Mira go get Natsuko-" Mom for interrupted.
"But she's dead!!!" Mira said.
"Go get her friends!" Mom said. Mira nods and goes to the doughnut shop. "Hello people of the doughnut shop!! Whoever is Natsukos friend I need you to go to the park!! For her funeral! She got burned down!!" Mira said.
(Sorry that its too big)
(It's kk)
Nadia is absolutely shocked at what Mira said. "She's DEAD?!?!" Nadia shouts. "No........."
"It's true. Our house got burned down and Natsuko was stuck in the house" Mira.
Nadia started to cry. The first friend she had at this school and she had died within a day.
"Nadia dont cry! This happened the same to me once. I'm sad to that she dead too....Natsuko will appreciate that you came to her funeral!"
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Nadia smiles through her tears and walked to the park for Natsuko's funeral. "Good thing I always wear black." She said, chuckling just a little.
Mira follows. "Yup!" Mira smiles. "My mom and my brother i getting everything ready right now." Kira is in the park writing down a speech about Natsuko. Mira runs to Kira. "Who are you?" Mira asks. Kira looks at Mira. "I'm Kira Hollister. I'm Natsukos childhood friend." Kira said. "Cool! Your name rhymes to mines! I'm Mira!" Mira smiles. "Cool." Kira smiles. Mom sets up the seats and Kira gets up from the log she was sitting on and sits on the seat.
(Kira)
 Mira follows. "Yup!" Mira smiles. "My mom and my brother i getting everything ready right now." Kira
Nadia takes a seat and waits for the funeral to begin. Obviously she doesn't want it to begin, it will only make her feel worse.
(You put something like that twice lols)
(Sorry I was lagging)
(Oh kk)
Nadia takes a seat quite far away from anyone else, and dabs at her eyes with her handkerchief.
They begin and the mom starts talking. "Anyone else have a speech to say?" Mom asks. "Me!" Kira says.
Kira gets up and mom sits. "I'm Kira Hollister. Natsuko was a very great friend. She's very creative and thoughtful. I moved away and I never saw her again. But back the we made our own friendship necklace. I never forgot about her ever since. Everyone here today...I happy that you knew Natsuko." Kira said. Kira sits. Mom stands. "Anyone else?" Mom asks.
There appears to be silence all round.
"I guess...that's the end" Mom said. Kira gets up and puts flowers in the coffin before they put it in the ground.
Nadia just stands there crying.
(Gtg bye)
Kira walks up to Nadia. "Hi. I Kira Hollister. Dont cry. Natsuko is in a better place now. You'll get over it. How about I become your friend?" Kira smiles. Kira puts her hand out for Nadia can shake it.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Animefreak100 said…
Scintilla: *goes home*
Nadia smiles at kira. "Sure, I could use a new friend." She said. "And I'm Nadia, by the way."
Kira smiles. "Nadia is a cute name" Kira says. "Hey looked you stopped crying."
Nadia smiles. "Thanks." She said. "Kira is a cute name too."
"Thanks. Now I'm going to change to I'll be right back" Kira says. Kira grabs her bag and goes to the bathroom stall thing and changes and then comes out and goes to Nadia. "Ok, I'm back"
(Kira but without the violin)
 "Thanks. Now I'm going to change to I'll be right back" Kira says. Kira grabs her bag and goes to the
Nadia smiles. "Cool outfit." She said.
"Thanks! I was just gonna head to my house. Wanna come?"
"Sure!" Nadia said.
"Do you have something to ride on or you just walk?"
Nadia shakes her head. "I just walk." She said.
"Ok. I asked you that because I have a skateboard." Kira rapped the book bag around her. "Let's start walking." Kira starts walking.
Nadia starts walking as well.
(Gtg, bye)
They make it to Kiras house. "Here we are. My house"
"It's nice." She said.
(K I'm back. All I had to do was homework)
"Thanks. Let's go in." Kira goes inside and leaves the door open for Nadia can come in.
Nadia walks in and looks around.
Kira closes the door once Nadia walks in. "My mom is in the kitchen if you want to greet her. Her name is Kesha."
"I'd rather do it with you, I get rather shy........" Nadia said.
"Ok." She goes in the kitchen with Nadia. "Hi mom. This is my new friend Nadia." "Nadia? That's a nice name. I'm Kiras mom. My name is Kesha. My husband is at work. Let me go pick him up cause he gets lost easily. Kira you're in charge." Kira mom said. "Ok mom" Kira said.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr yumiyukifan1 said…
(What'd I miss? xD)
(Natsuko died. I made a new character named Kira that was Natsukos childhood friend. Natsuko had a funeral. Kira made a speech about Natsuko. Nadia and Kira became friends. Aaaaaand Kira invited Nadia to her house.)
Nadia smiles. "She seems nice" Nadia said.
(Aw sad :( i know how Natsuko feels... I lost my childhood friend Lexie... she was in a car accident..)
Kaede: *walks home from school*
(You mean Kira o-o Natsuko is the one that died. And that pretty sad...losing a friend...I never lost a friend before)
Mom leaves. "Yeah. Wait till you see my dad. He works at the military. But he thing that confuses me is that he's not mean. He's actually silly!" Kira said.
(Yeah I meant Kira xD... and losing a friend i s really hard..)
Kaede: *sits on bench and waits for city bus to pick him up*
Nadia smiles. "He sounds nice" she said
Kira nods. "Want to meet my sister?"
(Anyone??)
(Sorry I was away for the weekend)
Nadia nods.
(Oh ok)
"Her name is Kimira by the way.She's one year younger than me. Come and follow me." Kira leads the way to Kimiras room. "Hi sis. Whos this?" Kimira asked. "My friend Nadia. Nadia this is Kimira." Kira said. "Pleasure to meet you Nadia." Kimira smiled.
(Kimira)
 (Oh ok) "Her name is Kimira Von the way.She's one Jahr younger than me. Come and follow me." Kira lea
"Nice to meet you too." Nadia said.