Zufällige Rollenspiele Wing It-Rp (Plz join)

Screaming_Death posted on Jan 27, 2014 at 04:19PM
(If you like monster,ghost,zombies ect. this is the rp for u :D )

Plot
------
4 friends goes out on a mountain hill for the 'Wing It' event,where people all over the world come and play to beat the other people down the hill. But nobody knew that there is a legend inside of the mountain.Another world deep inside where pure evil lays. There is a portal that leads them there and the only way to escape is..to .. survive

Rulez:

I will let one liners slide
Be creative and I mean it
cursing/sex is allowed but not let it be all over the rp
No killing other characters with out the other rpers permission
Have Fun!

Monsters:
Night walkers
Ghost
Night Gaunt
Hell hounds
Zombies
Ghouls
ECT.

Main characters: (You can be one if you want.You can do there personalities and appearance if you want))

A.J Chiboch

Lisa Rollins

Reggie Wayne

Melissa Cooper

(There will be a team already in the world who recovers you and take you to there base. If you want to be one of the people that is already in the evil pure world go ahead and sign the character sheet I'm not stopping you)

Character Sheet:

Name:
Role: (If your in base/other world it's Leader,smart,skilled,or healer)
Appearance:(Pic if you want)
Personality:
Back story:
Extra: (They could have powers if you want the to.Be creative)

(If Du like monster,ghost,zombies ect. this is the rp for u :D ) Plot ------ 4 Friends goes out
last edited on Jan 27, 2014 at 04:36PM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 78 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 78

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Screaming_Death said…
(I guess I'm going to have to keep it alive. This is a interview for A.J )

Name: Um...Wait it's Aj..Yeah,it's A.j
Role: I'm I don't know what's happening so I' just going to be one of the four main characters
Appearance: I'm telling you are blind.I might have to downloaded a stupid pic
Personality: People thinks I flirt a lot but I don't.I'm calm,loyal,and determined for winning that fucking race *Smirks*
Back story: Um yeah I was born in Gary,Indiana which you can see,but my parents got divorce so it messed up my family.I moved to Alaska at age 9 and met my best friend,Reggie,Lisa,and Melissa but no where around I could find a dime. Then a competition came to town which was every summer but even stupid people would of been dumber.The mountain was steep and if you fall you would automatically fall to sleep. So if you win you get a prize,1,000,000 dollars that's why. You like my rhyme I see you laughing over there HEY!
Extra: Um you saying people has powers heh,*Closer closer* I'm a monster slayer! *Rofl*

Oh yeah here that stupid pic if you want to see...
 (I guess I'm going to have to keep it alive. This is a interview for A.J ) Name: Um...Wait it's Aj
Vor mehr als einem Jahr heart-of_love said…
Name: I'm Melissa Cooper

Role: You could call me a healer

Appearance: YOUR FUDGING BLIND!!!

Personality: I'm funny and can almost change the mood when i step into a room. When i'm mad most people hit the floor and hide because i yell and throw stuff, so you could call me scary.....I'm done talking to you about this topic..NEXT!!

Back story: well i didnt have a good childhood. My family always fought, a lot of the people i care about died. But when i met, A.J,Reggie and Lisa that all changed. I had friends! And we were almost never apart.

Extra: a strange green glow cover's my hands and i can heal almost any wound.

**throws picture frame** SEE IT!!! GOOD!!
 Name: I'm Melissa Cooper Age: If Du MUST ask i'm 16 Gender: I'm Female....What hell Pervert!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LocalArtistist said…
Name: *grins* Well my friends call me 'that one' but since I don't know you you can call me Ken-Z
Age: Too young for you that's for damn sure! (Person coughs in background: She's freshly 17)
Gender: Well last time I checked.... (Same person coughs: Female!)
Role: I'd have to say I'm pretty skilled but for right now I'm your worst nightmare.
Appearance: two eyes, a nose, a mouth, hair, legs, arms, boobs, butt nuff said
Personality: ask my therapist
Back story: when I was born I was a magical unicorn but then the dark fairy elves decided to make into a boring human.
Extra: I'm sure if I tried hard enough I could poop out some jelly beans for you. *smirks evilly*

(Doesn't always wear the outfit seen here )
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: *grins* Well my Friends call me 'that one' but since I don't know Du Du can call me Ken-Z Ag
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Time_Master said…
Name: I forgot my name... so uhh.. call me...??? Black?

Role: I'm a monster... a Shadow Fiend if you will...

Appearance: I'm right in front of you, i hope you're not blind, it's hard to deal with Blind people.

Personality: i dunno about that... you take a guess

Back story:
my back story?... uuhhmm... well, I'm a monster... i was born from the shadows of some Necromancer girl, she summoned me to protect her from some monster hunter guy, no one controls me against my will!

Extra:
Well... I've got crazy f*ckin night vision, Super hearing, super strength, super speed, i can make physical shadow creations, also my eyes are red... dunno why, cause i'm a monster maybe?
 [b]Name:[/b] I forgot my name... so uhh.. call me...??? Black? [b]Age:[/b] i think i'm... 17? 18?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tigerfinn said…
(interview mode)
Name: umm its umm gray
Gender: look at me HEY LOOK itss a male duh what are you bling as an bat?
Role: (If your in base/other world it's Leader,smart,skilled,or healer) i must not say it im a skilled( someone: FUCK OFF GRAY) you fudge off ok back im an skilled mage (someone: JUST FINISH IT)
Appearance:(Pic if you want) pic
Personality: i think i will not say it
Back story: JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY
Extra: no extra just normal NOW FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE (someone: he is an mage *cough*
reporter: whats an mage?) FUCK OFF *sighs* i have a pet i call him spark since he give me a little lightning
 (interview mode) Name: umm its umm gray Age: im about umm 19 Gender: look at me Hey LOOK itss a ma
(can we start in the very beggining gray will start as an normal dude searching for elemental gauntlets)
umm ok since gray wont tell his personality i, tiger will write it this is his personality: he is calm,ummm likes elemental gauntlets,he likes fighting,he is silent sometimes when angered turned talkative,thats all i know about him
gray: im calm now
me: no your not
gray: JUST SHUT *gets punched by me* GAH
*theres beenn a problem on the report soo uhh im sorry while gray and tiger are fighting*
(Cool just let me start it off with A.J and Melissa so they can go to the underworld.And good character Time and Tiger and Local and Heart and I know myself.XD. SO this is how init's start off! I will do the main characters in a bit)

Two teens was wandering the fair or what I could call the 'Wing It' snowboarding event. As the boy bumped into a guy with a robe on."What the fuck are you wearing?!?! We are in fuckin Alaska!" A.J said,grabbing his scythe if there is any problems

(Oh there is chi energy inside the scythe that lets him help to get monsters to befriend him but it's not master the whole befriend yet)
Melissa grabed A.J's shoulder. "cool your jet's." She looked the boy over.he had brown hair and a long robe, true they were in Alaska but it was keeping him warm so A.J had no right to question him.
Ken-Z sat on a swivel chair in the middle of the large building that the people who hadn't finished registration were trying to. Bored she started swinging around in the chair her legs out stretched that was until she accidentally kicked a guy in the back of the knee making him collapse onto the ground involuntarily. "Oops!" She said quickly leaving the room then deciding it better she just leave the building completely . She sighed figuring she might as well entertain herself and headed for the nearby woods. Kicking up snow as she walked she figured at the very least she could scare a few birds and squirrels.
(I guess A.J is not smart.Lol)

"I need to let my 'Winner inside' come out.I'm heading to the woods." A.J said,to Melissa walking to the woods.A.J always like to climbed trees so he did.The woods was abandoned because a lot of deaths was cause in the woods but A.J didn't care.He sat on the branch as it cracked and cracked and crack and A.J fell but A.J never knew there was a girl right beside him.

Vor mehr als einem Jahr EeveeOak500 said…
(so this was the rp u where talking about Death-chan)
(yeah,and I might make one called 'My LIfe in Juvie')
Humming a short tune in her head she didn't notice the strange cracking noise over head, that was until it was too late and it landed right beside her. A terrified and short lives yelp escaped her as the snow he landed on flew up into the air covering them both. "Holy-JESUS!" She gasped seeing that what fell was an actual person. She knelt down next to him to make sure he was still alive, she couldn't exactly check his pulse under all his winter gear so instead she tried brushing the snow of him. "Are you hurt?" She asked not to sure of what else to ask him.
(i just realized, i can't come in until you lot find the Underworld X3)
A.J moves to see a beautiful girl rubbing snow of of him. "I-I'm fine.I'm used to it." Getting up as he shakes his body off. "I'm A.J What's your's?". Then out of no where the grounds shake as they drowned into the earth.

(Oh,yeah but we are coming now. I have an idea that A.J's family took care of the scythe which was the legend 'The monster Slayer' and gave it to A.J to keep the history going.So Black has to destroy A.J or the scythe?You can pick)
Melissa walked into the forest to see what was going on with A.J, When she found him the ground shook and she ended up drowning with them.
The sky shook, as a crack ripped out of it, and 3 children fell out.

"Dafuq? humans?"

Black dissolved into the shadows, and headed towards where the kids landed
 The sky shook, as a crack ripped out of it, and 3 children fell out. "[b]Dafuq? humans?[/b]" Bl
Melissa sat up and crawled over to A.J and the other girl. "where are we?" She asks pulling off her winter gear because it's hot showing a black and white dress with gray knee high socks and black flats..
"I-I don't know. I was just talking to her then poof" A.J said,looking at the girl. "Are you ok?"

(Time once you get near us there are shadows called sleer that are evil and they can follow you.Um.You can be in charage of the sleer if you want to)
Her eyes wide with shock she could feel her heart beat against her ribs. "Uh...I guess so? Yourself?" She asked the snow that had covered her immediately started melting soaking her and her winter gear. She quickly stood and pulled them off. Standing up she got a better look of where they were. "What the hell?" She mumbled confused as to how they got here.
(Thanks, but you also forgot that Black can make physical things from Shadows, like puppets, but yeah, I'll control them)

Black had reached where the 3 people landed.
[ 3 humans... Satan you caused that crack, didn't you?]
melissa noticed black and hid behind A.J "creapy....."
Ken-Z stared at Black wondering what exactly he was. "Who are you?" She asked wondering he could or would even speak to them. She had to admit he did look pretty freaky but then again so did everything else around them.
Black breathed heavily through the gas mask on his face, simply staring at them with his glowing red eyes, he stared at them for a good 20 minutes, not blinking once, nor moving his eyes off them, he inched a tiny bit closer to the humans, like a frightened animal would out of curiosity.
gray started to set aflamed when he wakes up
Melissa stared back at the red eyed boy.
after Black came close enough to touching point, he poked A.J. and breathed heavily through the mask again.

after that, he looked to the human female staring at him, and then stared at her, seeing as no one had shown any hostile action yet, Black thought that these might just have been regular humans who happen to have fallen through a Hell Gate. (the crack is known as a Hell gate)
Ken-Z watched as the creepy guy poked A.J. This guy really was weird the way he stared at him and the Erie sound of his breathing made her cringe. She wanted to get out of this place but didn't know how , or where they were. She looked back up at...THE SKY?!?! This really messed her, just a few seconds ago they had been falling through the ground yet what was the ground was now the sky. She looked over at the others and they seemed more worried about the weird mask dude then of what happened to them just seconds ago.
Black saw that Ken-Z was now looking sorta worried, and scared, he looked up at the red sky, or at least he saw a red sky, the humans might see a regular sky.
if they dwell in the Underworld long enough, the illusion of a blue sky will stop for them.

Black then he looked to Melissa, she was hiding which told him she was scared. he tilted his head in a confused look. and breathed again.
A.J was freaked for a minute and brought out his scythe."D-Don't dare to hurt us." A.J said,looking behind to see Ken-Z and Melissa. He dried to not look up in the red sky because....I HATE FREAKING RED! A.J hold his scythe is a powerful defensive stands that if the other guy fall off balence you would get closer to winning.
Black instantly felt hostility nearby, the human's shadows made exact replicas of them, and Black's own shadow made a replica of himself, the shadows then created spikes in the arms, and surrounded A.J.
as Black jumped out of A.J.'s reach.

"danger...*koogh* Danger...*koogh* DAnger...*koogh* DANGER...*koogh* DANGER!"

More shadows from Ken-z and Malissa, picked them up, and put them further away from A.J.

(the 'Koogh' is him breathing through the mask)
Melissa let out screams as the shadows picked her up. She kicked out trying to get free but she failed because there was pretty much nothing to touch.
"danger... *koogh* danger... *koogh*.........*koogh*.... HellHammer"

Black put his hand over the filter on his mask, it breathed fire when he said Hellhammer, he grabbed something solid, and pulled out a very large hammer, the front glowing a very bright orange, and the symbol in the center glowed too, the hammer was very large, nearly 2 times the size of Black. it was even larger and longer than A.J's scythe
"Scythe... *koogh* danger... *koogh*"

The shadows that were holding Melissa and Ken-z away from A.J. now let them go, stood infront of the girls, and stood in a defensive position.
 [b]"danger... *koogh* danger... *koogh*.........*koogh*.... [u][i]HellHammer[/u][/i]"[/b] Black pu
When the shadows let them go they didn't do it very nicely and she fell to the ground with a thud. She quickly tried to pull herself back up , but a sudden head rush made her stagger almost falling back down. She finally looked up at the others. Despite being scared out of her mind she was still able to registered the two large weapons in A.J.'s and the masked guys hands. Where'd they pull those out of?! She asked herself shocked but there was no time to think about where the weapons came from, only that they had some and she didn't and she was surrounded by shadows. How do you protect yourself against shadows?! Then she saw them all crouched in a defensive position. "Shit." She muttered to herself looking around hurriedly for anything she could possibly use against them.
smile
"S-So this is the secret.My father is from hell and my mothers' side is all monster slayers. So is this hell?!?!" A.J said,holding his scythe that had the pure hell but also pure goodness in it. "So this made the divorce happened heh. Why do you want to destroy this scythe. It have pure evil like you are.I guess I'm the new protector of this scythe and your not going to hurt anybody or anything that is nature because nature is a wonderful THING!" He said,slicing a shadows arm of and slicing the other shadows that took Ken-Z and Melissa. He picked them up when a satyr came and threw some bombs at the guy with the masked.A.J brung them to cover following to the satyr and the masked person.

(Um...He don't like nature but the quote is what his mother says to him every-time he go to sleep when he was 8 and under.)
(His name is Markus protecor and loyal friend to A.J's father)
 (His name is Markus protecor and loyal friend to A.J's father)
melissa was frozen in fear so she did nothing to try and stop what was happening.
The shadows arm's regrew in an instant, so did the other shadows, and when the bomb was thrown at Black, he used the hammer to hit it away.

"*koogh*... *koogh*...*kooogh*... Shadows, shadows, run so far, you can't escape me, SPEED IS MINE BY FAR!"

Black ran after them, causing a sonic boom when he sped off, he was then in front of them.

"*koogh*... Can't be cut... *koogh*... Can't be shot... *koogh*... Can't be crushed... *koogh*... Can't be locked... *koogh*... Shadowsssssss...."

Shadows came out again, in defensive form again.

((Black and his shadows do have a weakness, but I'll keep it hidden for story purposes :3 also, A.J. makes a lot of assumptions XD A.J. thought Black wanted to destroy the scythe, when Black didn't say anything about destroying))
((black kept talking about the scythe and danger so it's pretty easy to assume.))
Melissa stared at black before getting to her feet and walking to him. "Calm down no one is going to hurt you." She says
Ken-Z stared at Mellisa in shock. "Are you mad?!" She demanded. "That guy could kill us all easily are your going to try and calm him?" She couldn't believe what Mellisa was doing, yet she stayed by A.J. seeing how he was the only one with a weapon that didn't seem to be trying to kill them.
Melissa rolled her eyes at Ken-Z. "its better then hiding." She remarked.
"... *koogh*... friendly..."
Black looked back to A.J. with the scythe, and Kan-z hiding behind him, Black understood that Ken-Z was scared, but he was focused entirely on the danger

"danger... *koogh*"
Shadows came out from Melissa and moved her further away from Black and A.J. hoping she wouldn't get in the line of fire.

(Another thing to know about Black, he is missing some emotions, so he relies on his instincts like an Animal)
Melissa screams as the shadows grabbed her again. it was scary as they came out of no where and just grabbed her with out warning.
The shadows holding Melissa let her go, then moved infront of her, and made shields in the arms.

"...*koogh*... Danger... *Koogh*... Hide... *koogh*... from it... *koogh* "
Her eyes went wide. "A.J isnt dangerous.' She says trying to get around the shadow's.
Black looks over to Melissa, his red eyes stared at her for a few seconds,
"... danger.... it is... *koogh*... danger... *Koogh*...... DANGEROUS"

When black yelled out Dangerous, fire came out from the filter in his mask, he looked back to A.J.
Melissa covered her ear's and stumbled as the ground started to shake.
"MASTER! MASTER PLEASE!"

a girl, with 9 tails, and ears, with 2 balls of strange blue fire following her, came running towards them.

"Master! please! calm down!"

[========================================­===­===­==]­
Name: Herubaundo

Age: i am 17 in the human world, but my real age is 1,255 and 4 months

Role: I'm servant to his master, Prince Black κόλαση τραγουδούν

Back story:
A Fox Spirit from long ago, unlike other fox spirits, this one always played bad tricks on people when she was on earth, because of this, she was banished to the Underworld, and became the servant of the κόλαση τραγουδούν family

Extra:
She's very powerful.
 "[i][u]MASTER! MASTER PLEASE![/i][/u]" a girl, with 9 tails, and ears, with 2 balls of strange blu
Melissa stared at the fox girl jaw hanging open.