Zufällige Rollenspiele Magica universität RP

zeph2dmax posted on Jan 14, 2014 at 05:27AM
Humans live and die within their own world. They are taught how to survive this place by learning in their "schools", Yet they have no idea what lies beyond their world.

Yes, there is another world, a world filled with the supernatural. And it is within this place that lies one school that stands out above the rest, Magica University, or MU for short. Students ranging from vampires, to witches, to elves, etc. come to this school in order to become the best, to prove they have talent, or to just be a really mean jerk to everyone else.

rules:
1) no godmodding
2) no killing other characters without permission
3) there is no limit to how many characters you can have, for now
4) sex/cursing is allowed, but please do not be too descriptive
5) good grammar is encouraged
6) I understand if you have nothing but one-liners

character sheet:
name:

race:

appearance:

bio(optional):

power(s):

anything else?:

note: This is my first time doing this, so any help would be fine
 Humans live and die within their own world. They are taught how to survive this place Von learning in
last edited on Jan 14, 2014 at 06:01AM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 134 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 134

Vor mehr als einem Jahr zeph2dmax said…
name: Sora

race: witch

appearance: pic

bio(optional): born from a witch who resides in the north, Sora learned to harness wind magic and excelled in studying. He came to MU at the request of his mother so that he may learn what the real world is like.

power(s): wind magic

anything else?: due to his constant studying, he has yet to make any real friends, but he loves to talk to people occasionally.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 name: Sora age: looks 15 gender: male race: witch appearance: pic bio(optional): born
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Time_Master said…
((Is this ok?))
Name: Adam

Race: Shinigami (Death Spirit)

Appearance: the blue one

Bio:
Adam was sent to MU to actually be taught how to behave with his terrible power, and although it's a scary power, he doesn't abuse it so much

Power: If he claps his hands twice, says the full name of a person whilst thinking of them, they will die any way that Adam see's fit, however the more he uses his ability, the more his life span decreases.

Extra: He's the sister of Eve

His power doesn't work on Eve.

[========================================­===­===­===­]

Name: Eve

Race: Seikatsu (Life Spirit)

Appearance: the red one

Bio:
Eve didn't want to go to MU, but because of her stupid brother she was forced to go with him, incase he killed someone he wasn't supposed to.

Power: If she claps her hands twice, says the full name of a person who is dead, they will resurrect back to life. the more she uses this, the more her life span decreases.

Extra: Sister of Adam.

Her power doesn't work on Zombies, or those who's souls have passed onto the other side.

[========================================­===­===­==]­

Extra for both:

They can temporarily grant their abilities to anyone else for a day, but a deal must be struck,

If they give their abilities temporarily, the receiver of the power will have 1/4 of his lifespan taken, and given to Adam/Eve

If Adam/Eve do the deal, they become Ethereal, they cannot be seen, heard, smelt or touched by anyone, however the receiver can see and hear them. they will stay Ethereal until either the receiver of the power dies, or the timer for the power ends.

a Receiver cannot have both powers, because when they clap twice, the person they think of would die then be resurrected.
 ((Is this ok?)) [b]Name:[/b] Adam [b]Age:[/b] 16 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Race:[/b] Shinigami
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pipiqueen said…
name: lance

race: vampire

bio(optional): not available

power(s): future sight?

anything else?: he can sometimes lode control,resulting in the killing of someone................
 name: lance age: 16 gender: male race: vampire appearance: pic bio(optional): not avai
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wellexcuseyou said…
name: Onyx

race: fire faerie

bio(optional): later

power(s): pyrokinesis (fire stuff) and flying

anything else?: When she's angry her powers get out of control. She's mostly sweet, but with a smart mouth that usually gets her into trouble
 name: Onyx age: 15 gender: female race: feuer faerie appearance: pic bio(optional): L
(I guess I'll start this now)
The sound of students crowding the entrance traversed through the school. Sora put his book down and peered over the rooftop. He could see everyone chatting and laughing down at the ground. Getting bored, he watched as people entered through the entrance gate. "Guess I'll have to make friends in this place." Sora mumbled as he jumped off the building.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Screaming_Death said…
Name:Zane

Race: Shape shifter

Appearance: Pic

Bio: Was made from gum and was powered with 100-volts of electric.If his energy level drops he might get very sick or even die.(He didn't really have a life yet.)

Powers: Shape shift and if can focus he can float or fly

Extra: Closer to day light the more energy he has and he can shape shift and can outrage near it and can make a sun explode.
 Name:Zane Age:16 Gender: Male Race: Shape shifter Appearance: Pic Bio: Was made from
Time_Master commented…
could Du please elaborate Mehr on the "and can outrage near it and can make a sun explode" i don't quiet understand this sentence. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Adam and Eve watch as Sora jumped down from the roof.
"Eve... there's some retard jumping from the roof"
"Adam, don't be mean, he's probably used to it"
"Man... why do we have to goto this terrible place?"
"Because YOU won't stop killing people, and because of that, I have to come along"

Adam and Eve were sitting back to back, underneath a shady tree near the entrance.
Sora fell from the roof until he landed safely on the ground with ease. He then turned to the two underneath the tree. "I heard that. And I'm not a retard, the name's Sora."
"oh goody, someone else i might kill later"
"I'll just resurrect him y'know"
"Yeah yeah, wish i could kill you"
"If you could, you wouldn't, killing me would take too much of your life span"
"Speaking of which, HEY! sora-guy, want my powers for a day?"
"Oh great, here we go again"
"Not really, I just came here to ask if you two needed any questions about this school." Sora stared at the two. [So these are the Adam and Eve duo. Never would've thought they'd be that close as siblings.]
"Eve, he thinks we're new"
"I realized Adam, no, we've been here for 4 weeks now?"
"Only 4? i thought it would've been longer, considering i killed 3 teachers and 2 students"
"Yes, you idiot, it's been a month, i had to revive them all aswell, so we still have the same lifespan"
"Hmm... we really should find someone who might want our powers... you sure you don't whunna try them Sora-guy?"
*Sigh*
"You don't have a lot of friends, do you? Or maybe they're dead. Well, you both seem pretty energetic at least, want to go exploring?"
Adam and Eve pushed their backs against eachother's, and using their legs, they pushed themselves up to their feet. then they stopped touching backs, and held hands.

"well, we might aswell do that, we've only explored the 5th floor, and the roof... and no, i don't have friends, no one want's to be the friend of someone who would kill them in less than a millisecond"

"If you're wondering why we're holding hands, it's to stop us from getting separated"

Adam and Eve both blink at the same time, and their breathing patterns are the same.
Sora noticed how in sync Adam and Eve were, but he didn't question it. "Well, there's the school gym. It hosts a lot of different stuff there. They also have fighting matches of students, with a teacher's permission of course."
"Well, i can't fight a damns worth, so that's pointless"
"And i know of those already, the teachers prohibbited me from doing them, death fights aren't good"
"Well, why didn't you tell me of them?"
"No point, you can't fight"
"point taken..."

"so where to next? do they have a pool aswell?" they both asked at the same time.
"Well, they used to, but it's being reconstructed after a sparky kid *shocked* the plumbing system. But there is a park at the north side of the school."
Both of them made a huge grin.
"DO THEY HAVE APPLES?"
Seeing them grin, Sora couldn't help but smile too. "Well, yeah."
they both ran towards the northern side of the school as fast as they could, when they reached there, Adam gave Eve a boost so she could pick some apples, she picked four, then they both sat down again, back to back, and she gave him 2 apples, then they ate them in rythmic tune.
"What simple minded people they are," Sora chuckled as he floated down to a tree branch. He plucked an apple and chewed in to it. Then he stared at the clouds drifting tranquilly above. "The real world,huh," Sora said as he contemplated about home. He stared down at Adam and Eve as they ate their filling of apples. Grinning, he took another bite from his apple.
"The real world is annoying, so many people, not enough time nor lifespan to kill them all... but they sure are stupid"
"He's right, last time we were there, we managed to get 1/4 of the lifespan of around 240 people, stupid aren't they, most of them just wanted to kill either an annoying co worker or bully or the like, or revive a dead relative, friend or pet that hasn't passed on yet"
"Speaking of lifespan, Eve how many more years do we have?"
"I dunno, you know we can't see our own lifespans"
"Yeah, but i wish Sora-boy up there would do the deal, he has so many years!"
"Adam, you know we aren't allowed to tell other people their life spans, remember what happened last time?"
"Yeah yeah"
"just eat your apples"

They continued to eat.
Sora stood up. "Well, maybe there IS one person that would want your powers."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­

name: Evan

race: witch

bio(optional): doesn't talk about it, but he does states he was adopted

power(s): water magic

anything else?: Evan is rather "famous" around other witches
 Sora stood up. "Well, maybe there IS one person that would want your powers." XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
"Goody, also depends on which one he wants"
"Mine if he wants to resurrect someone"
"Mine if he wants to murder someone"
(gtg)
"Well, He'd probably want to murder someone. He part-times as an assassin."

Evan peered down the castle wall. Guards were posted everywhere alongside the entrance. The entrance gate creaked, slowly opening in response to the noble's arrival. his target was the noble Charles. Human. around his 40's. Evan covered his face with a mask and swooped down to the carriage.
"Oh great, another petty Assassin"
"how many people does he kill a year? 100? 170?"
"Meh, if he kills in the thousands, which i call bullshit, then he might be an average assassin"
"Adam, watch your language"
"what? i speak English, Japanese, Greek and Afrikaans"
"y'know what... nevermind"
"So, where is the guy anyway?"
"Though it won't matter-"
"-because we can-"
"-give our powers-"
"-as long as we-"
"can see him"
lance was walking ,and he wasn't having much fun.......each time he saw a being he had e temptation to bite them,but he controlled himself as much as he could..............
"Hey, Eve, what about that Vampire over there?" Adam asked, whilst pointing at Lance
"I don't think he needs to kill people, his teeth does that for him..."
"No, i mean your powers, he could bite someone and suck their blood dry, then use your power to resurrect the person, and do it all over again"
"Wouldn't that be pointless?"
"huh?"
"If he sucks all the blood out, the person becomes his Goul, why would he want to resurrect someone"
"I don't know"
lance couldn't hel overhear ppl talking about him......but he hated attention......but something made him go towards them................
"i am lance............i am on a bite control.....i don't kill ppl ,for that matter ,anyone,these days.........."lance says"i'm probably the only vampire that does that............."
"Heh... i could probably make the other ones go extinct"
"What do you mean probably? you CAN, plus if i were to resurrect a Vampire it would become human again"
"Unless it was a born vampire"
"Yeah yeah, then it'll just return to being a Vampire"
"Well then, Vampire, would you rather Eve's power for a day? you clap twice, say a persons name whilst thinking of that person, and they'll resurrect in an instant"
"However a deal must be made before i can grant you my power"
"um.....what makes you think i want your power?"lance asks he didn't know whether he could trust eve...................."what's the deal,anyway?"
"In exchange for one of our powers for 24 hours, or until your soul passes on before 24 hours, one of us shall recieve 1/4 of your full lifespan, ranging from the moment you leave the womb, to the second you die. 1/4 of that will be taken, and added to our lifespan," they both said at the same time.

"we won't tell you how long you have in your lifespan"
"it's against one of the rules we set"
"however our abilities cannot be used on ourselves"
"so now it's your choice..."
"will you accept the powers of the Beautiful lie?"
"will you accept the powers of the Ugly Truth?"
"YOUR CHOICE IS NOW"
Time_Master commented…
just incase Du get confused, when Adam talks, it's in Bold, when Eve talks it's underlined, when they both talk at the same time it has both. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
pipiqueen commented…
oh....!thnx for the info! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"no......"lance said cool-ly " i have enough powers on my own..........but,i could give you a counter deal..............."
"Counter deals are only acceptable when the following conditions are met: We receive 1/4 or more of your lifespan, that you will not take both our powers at once, and that whilst you hold on of our powers, you do not threaten the life of the other sibling"

"If one were to die-"
"-The other would follow"
"The Beautiful lie, cannot exist, without it's brother."
"The Ugly truth, cannot exist, without it's Sister."
"State your deal. AND WE SHALL CONSIDER"
"not required anymore.......................i am not ready to give you 1/4th of my lifespan"lance says smirking"but i'll consider it if you take it off your conditions.........."
"No."
is simply what they said. before neither one of them were looking at him, but the moment they said no, both their heads instantly snapped to look at him.

"The conditions we set-"
"-cannot be ignored-"
"-nor moved around"
"whether you accept the conditions, to us is Obsolete"

they returned their heads to looking away from each other, and like before, they pushed their backs against each other, and used their legs to push themselves up, then they stood side-by-side and held hands again.

"You are a vampire, your lifespan is almost comparable to that of an Elf"
"However, just because of that, does not expel you from the conditions of-"
"-Being able to play God."
"The required conditions are not changeable"
"fine..........like i said.....i don't want your powers....."lance says"if you have any change of mind,you are welcome to meet me again!"
They sat down again, in the same way they were before, Back to back, as they continued to eat their apples

"then don't expect us to meet you again"
"Our minds and conditions are set in the threads of existence"
"They will not change"

then they stopped looking at him, and faced the same directions their bodies were, and continued to eat.
"again,fine..........."lance says"is this what you guys do for living?make deals?"
"False and true."
"We kill, and bring life, one of us is a lie, the other is the truth"
"We walk, talk, feel, think, eat, sleep, we grant life and death, we judge and pass judgement."
"But we are still mortal
"The deals we make are to keep us alive"
"currently our lifespans goes beyond that of Elves."
"but even so, we continue to add more to it"
"our powers requires our own lifespan to work, unless a receiver uses them, then they are no cost"
"pretty cool way of living "lance says "i am glad i did not fall for it!"
"Fall for what?"
"I'm curious about that too... was there something you got confused about?"
"nope........i said ,i'm glad i didn't make the deal.......................24 hrs of power for 1/4th of my life?not genuine enough............."
(actually,vampires don't age,but i did not mention it bcuz,you said they only live as long as elves............)
Time_Master commented…
Vampire that stay too long in the daylight have the same effect as zombies, since their hearts don't pumpe blood, their skin and muscles doesn't recieve oxygen, which counters the rays of sunlight, the Mehr Vampire spend in daylight, the Mehr they will decompose like zombies, Vampire are not immortal, just undead. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Time_Master commented…
oh, and another thing, When Adam and Eve talk of Lifespan, they don't mean your age, they mean the moment Du are born, to the Sekunde Du die, that's what they meant when they say Lifespan Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Time_Master commented…
no problem X3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"Mmmeh..."
"the power to kill..."
"the power to life..."
"it was your choice, and you cast the die... you answer was no... and that's where it will lie"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sparkles3 said…
name: Karah

age: well, she was 16 when she died, about 20 years ago, so if she were still alive, she'd be 36. but she's 16

race: was human, now she's a ghost

bio(optional): Karah wasn't happy when she was alive. The simplest term for it was cutter. Of course, one night she went too far, and ended up in the hospital. She died from blood loss shortly after getting there.

And then... well, she didn't want to leave. It was strange. The girl who had been trying so hard to leave this world finally got the chance, and then didn't take it. She's not sure if she'll ever be ready, and whenever someone asks her about it, her response is simply 'not yet'

power(s): phasing, possession(almost impossible)

anything else?: nope
 name: Karah age: well, she was 16 when she died, about 20 years ago, so if she were still alive, s
"Well, I best be heading off right now. See you guys sometime else." Sora then floated away off into the distance.

Evan looked back at the castle. It was now covered with thick, black smoke and the crackling of fire. It started to rumble, then the castle wall gave way to a mess of debris. Evan turned away. The job was done, now he needed to get to school.
"Bye bye sora-guy"
"that rhymed"
"yeah... but what about the schmuck who might want my powers?"
"We'll find him later"
" i said ,i didn't want your powers.."lance calls out to as he walks off to his room....................
(They weren't talking about Lance, they were talking about the guy Sora said, the one that might want Adams power to kill anyone, anytime by any means)

"The vampire thought we were talking about him"
"Makes him seem full of himself doesn't it?"
"Sorta"
(sorry!)

lance keeps walking......he didn't make the deal bcuz,he had seen his future and felt a day of being able to kill and resurrect was of no use.........unless............
(No, it's okay, a simple mistake)

"So, where are we going to find the part-assassin guy?"
"If Sora knows him, then the guy most likely comes to this school, we could ask around"
"What if we don't find him?"
"Then we'll ask Sora, if we still don't find him"
"We'll simply stop bothering, we don't have anything to lose afterall"