Zufällige Rollenspiele Neptune Academy For MerTeens

sparkles3 posted on Jan 14, 2014 at 12:26AM
Deep beneath the waves of the Atlantic Ocean, there is a school. No, not of fish, silly head. A school for Merfolk to send their children to. This school is for MerTeens anywhere from 1400 to 1900, and is basically a boarding school(in human terms. The headmaster is the one and only Lord Neptune.

DORMS
EEL DORM- 9th graders

STINGRAY DORM-10th graders

SHARK DORM-11th graders

WHALE DORM-12th graders

Here are the rules:
Be nice
No GodModding
No MetaGaming
Cursing is fine
No sex
No killing without permission
You can have up to three characters
no oneliners

Classes
Dunes and Waves- Studying waves patterns and different dune types
Shipwreck Studies- A look at the greatest shipwrecks in Mer history
Fish Biology- Like biology, but with... all fish
Undersea Life- basically the class you spend outside, doing nothing
Mythic History- A history of the greatest sea gods in existence
ALGEEbra- MerTeens do need to know their math...
Wave Dancing and Entrancing- How to lure Sailors to their deaths

Here's the creation sheet:
Name:
Grade: (9th to 12th)
Personality:
Bio(optional)
Dorm(look at grade level):
Appearence:

Have fun, guys!

Zufällige Rollenspiele 126 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 126

Vor mehr als einem Jahr sparkles3 said…
Name: Bobbi
Grade: (9th to 12th) 9th
Personality: fun loving, smart, silly, prone to leaving awkward silences in her wake
Bio(optional) nope
Dorm(look at grade level): EEL
Appearence:
 Name: Bobbi Age: (1400-1900) 1450 Grade: (9th to 12th) 9th Personality: fun loving, smart, silly,
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Brooklyn_Helena said…
(May I join?)
Name: Savvy
Age(1400-1900): 1650
Grade: 10
Personality: Sometimes sarcastic, irritating... Has a secret nerd side. Prefers to travel alone but will accept a few close friends.
Bio(optional): She dreams to be on land, and even before she started this school she was already teaching herself how to lure sailors to her. Her parents ignore her and always pay attention to her baby brother and sister, so she's a bit rebellious sometimes.
Dorm(look at grade level): STINGRAY
Appearance:
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 (May I join?) Name: Savvy Age(1400-1900): 1650 Grade: 10 Personality: Sometimes sarcastic, irrit
((Cool pic. thx for joining)
((Thank you& and no prob. I love mermaids. I might be able to get one or two more people if you want.))
(definately. thanks so much if you can)
((Alright. And it's not a problem. xD))
((:D))
(I don't know when they'll see my message but when they do I'll let you know what happens. :p)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AuthorForPooh said…
Name: Llyr
Grade: 10th
Personality: Smart, but lost in human emotions. She doesn't understand the hearts in people, love. But, she still loves, without knowing it. Llyr is kind, and shines as acting in the part of a leader.
Bio: (optional) Llyr would love to leave behind her life as a mermaid and learn the ways of a human. She is reluctant to leave her life, but feels more as home above the sea.
Dorm: STINGRAY
Appearance:
 Name: Llyr Age: 1649 Grade: 10th Personality: Smart, but Lost in human emotions. She doesn't under
(How do you say Llyr? xD but YAY)
(Like ll ee r h)
(Ooh pretty!)
(Yeah)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Screaming_Death said…
Name: Skiddicus (Human is Skidder)
Grade:11th
Personality:Cool-headed,energetic,and loyal and can tell if he can trust people
Bio: Was once lived in the sea but got washed away to the shore of Miami.He grew up and loves the water.He is even in a swimming team.Then when he turned 10 he found that he had merman fins.He followed his original mother and went to Neptune Academy to get back into the Mer-life
Dorm: Shark dorm
Appearance:
 Name: Skiddicus (Human is Skidder) Age: !700 (Human terms 17) Grade:11th Personality:Cool-headed,
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BlackSparrow said…
{I hope this is okay}

Name: Vivian (Viv)
Grade: 11th
Personality: This’ll develop
Bio: She is the youngest of six children (all boys but her), but of her siblings she’s the only one at the academy. Despite having grown up with boys (her mom died giving birth to her) she can be very girly at times. (more well develop)
Dorm(look at grade level): Shark Dorm
Appearance: pic.
 {I hope this is okay} Name: Vivian (Viv) Age: (1400-1900): 1700 Grade: 11th Personality: Thi
((Hey everyone, thanks for joining! all of your characters are awesome. Who's ready to start this??))
((ME! xD))
((Great.))
Bobbi swam through the entrance hall, a bag of reused fishing nets holding her scrolls slung over her shoulder. You could tell from quite a way away how excited she was to be there. Neptune Academy was, after all, one of the most prestigious schools in this sea and the next.
This was Savvy's second year at Neptune Academy and she was ready for it. It seemed to most people that she wasn't a huge fan of school, but really, her nerd side couldn't help but love it. Her rebellious side loved it when she would sneak out to swim to the surface and talk to any sailor that would speak to her. She came be earlier ten most people and dropped her stuff off in the Stingray dorm, and was now swimming back out to have a quick surface visit.
Vivian headed to her dorm. This was her third year at Neptune Academy and she was glad she could still be coming here.
As Skidder was in his dorm just chilling,he saw Vivian come in."Sup Viv!"
She smiled. "Hey Skidder." she went towards him. "What've you been up to?" she asks him.
"Nothing much. Learning how to not get caught if a sailor sees a mer." Skidder smiled at Vivian."You look pretty today."
She smiled. "Thanks." she blushed a little, then, "Hey if you need help with any of your studies let me know, I don't know how much help I'll actually be but I can try." She said smiling again.
Llyr walked into the Stringray dorm, not sure what to be feeling about this year. Maybe, she will find a friend.
Just as Llyr was swimming into the dorm, Savvy was making her way out and bumped into her. "Oops," she said a bit sarcastically.
( ~ this is a check and this ` is a wrong)

Skidder looks at his list....

`Dunes and Waves
~Shipwreck studies (He already knew it when he was 10)
~Fish Biology
~Undersea life
`Mythical History
~ALGEEbra
~ Wave dancing and entrancing

He panic... "Um I guess I'll do good in Mythical History anyways.But my Dunes and Waves are Bad."
"Oh. Sorry."
"It's fine. I haven't seen you before. What's your name?"
"My name is Llyr, you?"
"Savvy. How come I haven't seen you before?"
She smiles again. "Okay, well if I'm not in the same class as you then I'll help with it after classes are out. That one is one of the more difficult ones sometimes."
"I'm new."
Ooh a newbie, Savvy thinks to herself. "Tell me, then newbie Llyr, how do you feel about swimming to the surface and meeting sailors?"
"Oh, uh, that would be cool?"
"Want to try it?" Savvy looks at her, rebelliously.
"Oh, um... maybe?"
"Come on then!" Savvy grabs her hand and begins swimming out of the dorm and school & up to the surface.
Llyr follows, less excitedly.
Savvy smiles once she's able the water. "Ahh, the surface." The surface is like a second home to her. She looooves it. And she swears she'll live there one day.
"This is quite interesting..."
"It is." Savvy then sees a ship and begins to get excited. She calms herself down, then clears her throat and begins to sing a song to call the ship to her.
"What are you doing?" Llyr asks nervously.
Bobbi swims around, trying to find the eel dorm, and ends up getting hoplessly lost. As usual...

'Where is it?' She thinks, darting around, pushing numerous door open.
"Yeah,Do you want to go somewhere else before we have class?" Skidder asked Vivian
"Do you want to meet a sailor?" Savvy asks with a sneaky grin. She loved talking to sailors too.
"Will they hurt us?"
"Never know until you meet them. That's the point I being able to swim fast and entrancing singing voices." She grins.
Bobbi finally finds the eel dorm, and once inside, quickly locates the bed that has her trunk at the foot of it. She pulls the bag off of her shoulder and flops down on her sea-sponge bed.

"This is gonna be the best year of my life..." She mutters, watching her brown and green colored hair drift lazily around her face. She could feel it. She was going to make friends. She had to...
"Um...yeah, sure, why not." she says with a shrug. "Where do you want to go?"