Zufällige Rollenspiele Horror Filme in real life!

sieluvzsoul posted on Jan 11, 2014 at 02:55AM
Hey I was really bored like really bored and I was having a horror movie marathon so I decided to make this

Here is wut ur charecter(s) need
Name:
Personality:
Appearance: (add pic if you can)
Abilities:
Extras:

Rules:
-sexual activities allowed
-cussing allowed
-no killing others charecters without their permission

Plz join kk BYME

Zufällige Rollenspiele 827 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 827

Vor mehr als einem Jahr sieluvzsoul said…
Name: Katrina Throne
Personality: shy, can b sweet when she wants to be. ALSO very very scary almost every1 fears her
Appearance: pic
Abilities: awesome singer, drawer, writer, awesome fighter
Extras: physcic I guess
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: Katrina thron Age: 17 Gender: female Personality: shy, can b sweet when she wants to be. AL
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wolfy33 said…
(Heyyyyy sie! I'm not sure how this rp will play out but ima join anyways)

Name: Jay Suzume
Personality: short-tempered, harsh, sometimes kind
Appearance:
Abilities: great with weapons, loves to draw, increadably strong
Extras: known to have knuckles of steal, mostly by her brothers she also loves dogs
 (Heyyyyy sie! I'm not sure how this rp will play out but ima Mitmachen anyways) Name: eichelhäher, jay Suzume Age:
wolfy33 commented…
she can also see ghosts but she doesnt know it yet Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(Hopefully good lol I was gonna add a male character. Shuld I name him Naru again?)
(Lol sure)

Name: Moriko Suzume
Personality: Reckless, unstable, wild, jokes around alot, very carefree
Apperence:
Abilities: extremely strong, athletic, very fast,
Extra: jay and yuutas brother (doin Yuuta next)
 (Lol sure) Name: Moriko Suzume Age: 19 Gender: male Personality: Reckless, unstable, wild, jok
Vor mehr als einem Jahr YugiohFanatic1 said…
Name: Nenali Lasone
Personality: sweet, caring, innocent, is not forgiving when mad, very protective especially to those she loves, pretty normal. She also loves fried food.
Abilities: amazing at drawing, singing, and writing, good with knives and amazing at baking
Extras: loves wolves. Has a wolf as a pet who will protect her with its life.
(( pics will come in a second. ))
(Kk and awesome)
Name: Naru (tru name unknown)
Personality: perv thts bout it well he care for Katrina lik his own sister
Abilities: can change into a big blak wolf
Extras: he found Katrina in a forest wen she was only 1
 (Kk and awesome) Name: Naru (tru name unknown) Age: 19 Gender: male Personality: perv thts bout i
Name: Yuuta Suzume
Personality: he's a flirt, kind, responsible sometimes, overconfident, strong willed, bout the only thing the 3 siblings have in common is that they like to start fights.
Abilities: good with strategy in combat, crafty, slick and sneaky,
Extra: he's has a dark Apperence but despit that he is a lady's man lol
 Name: Yuuta Suzume Age: 20 Gender: male Personality: he's a flirt, kind, responsible sometimes, ov
(( this is her ))
 (( this is her ))
sieluvzsoul commented…
she wears Mehr clothes correct Vor mehr als einem Jahr
YugiohFanatic1 commented…
Yes. This was just the best picture I could find for her appearance. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(( her wolf ))
 (( her wolf ))
sieluvzsoul commented…
sooo pretty Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(Kk lets strt yes?)
Yesh!)

"Dammit Moriko! Get up!! Ur so lazyyyy!!" Jay kicks her brother in the side making him fall off his bed.
"...ow!" Moriko rubs his head.
Yuuta walks in "stop yelling please some of us r trying to sleep" Yuuta yawns.
"U too?! What side r u on Yuuta!!!" Jay yelled at him.
(Ment 2 add. Kats pet Kutie. Thts his name Kutie)
 (Ment 2 add. Kats pet Kutie. Thts his name Kutie)
wolfy33 commented…
Aww!!! What is that? LOL Vor mehr als einem Jahr
sieluvzsoul commented…
its a polar bär cub Vor mehr als einem Jahr
wolfy33 commented…
Ohh ok LOL Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"Katrina get up" Naru yelled from the living room "2 more hours" Kat said as Naru walked into her room "I said UP" Naru said grabbing Kats blanket tugging it off "damn Naru pushy" Kat said putting her pillow over her head "dnt make me do this Kat I really dont want to" Naru said "huh" Kat said "ok" Naru said piking kat up throwing her over his shoulder walking towards the bathroom "NARU WUT R U DOING PUT ME.DOWN. U KNO I HATE HEIGHTS" Kat yelled as Naru threw her into a bathtub filled with ice water causing her to scream in pain "SO COLD"
Nenali woke up to Milly licking her face. "Hey. Down girl. I'm up I'm up." She sat up and yawned, stretching. "Let's get some breakfast." She went to her kitchen and gave Milly some dog food. She started cooking some breakfast.
Naru leaves "N-naru" Kat said slowly losing all body heat causing her to fall into the bathtub
REAL LIFE
"KATRINA" Naru yelled as he pulled her out of the water as she couphs and gags "Katrina u need 2 get rid of this habit. Ull freeze 2 death" Naru said pulling off her wet nightgown as Kutie ran in with a towel in his mouth "thanx Kutie" Naru said taking it from the bby cub wrapping kat in it "N-naru wuts happening 2 me" kat yelled hugging him
Yuuta looks at her weird "what r u talking about??"
Jay jumped off the bed and grabs Moriko by the foot and drags him past Yuuta and into the kitchen. Despite how heavy Moriko would be Jay doesn't seem to have any trouble.
"Would u leave me alone! I was sleeping!!" Moriko yells being dragged.
"Shut up!" Jay lashes back at him.
Yuuta sighs at the bickering of his younger siblings and walks into the kitchen "r u gonna cook Jay?"
"Oh yeah!" Jay drops Morikos foot and dashes over to the stove.
"Oww!!... Dammit" Moriko yelps grabbing his foot.
"Calm down Kat. I think u may need 2 get sum help" Naru said making Kat nodd into his chest
(How our charecters gonna meet jay?)
Nenali sighed and finished her breakfast, then got dressed and walked outside with Milly.
I'm not sure... Any ideas guys?)
"We're having pancakes again?! We had them yesterday!" Moriko complained.
"eat it dammit!!" Jay throws a pancake at Morikos face.
".......... Ahhhhh!! Hoooooootttt!!!!!!" He throws it back at Jay.
"woah!" Jay dadges the pancake at the last min and it goes flying out the window landing on the street below.
"Would u stop throwing pancakes!!" Yuuta yells now very annoyed.
(Jay is funny especially towards her brothers and maybe they could I dunno randomly meet)
"So u hungry Kat" Naru said as Kat put on 1 of narus shirts "yes" Kat said sweetly "kk wacha want" Naru said as Kutie jumped onto Kats wet head
"I dunno oooohhh ur famous banana and choclate chip waffles" Kat said "ur luky I went shopping for both those things last nite" Naru said walking towards the kitchen "bomb" Kat yelled jumping onto a stool Kutie nearly falling but he grabbed her hair b4 he culd fall
Nenali stopped as a pancake fell in front of her. "What the hell?" Milly sniffed at it and licked it once to taste it. She decided to leave it alone since it was on the ground. Nenali stepped over it and shrugged.
(Uhhh no)
(( maybe they could meet at the store ))
(Tht culd also work but jays not on so thts gonna hav 2 w8 for 2morrow)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tigerfinn said…
Name: shadow
Personality: quiet,warm,long tempered,calm,brave
Appearance: (add pic if you can) pic
Abilities: manipulate,sneak up on victims by using their shadow
Extras: he is somewhat a shadow monster, he has another friend he follows HER a lot (no kidding its his crush),likes to say what do you think of me?
 Name: shadow Age: unkown Gender: male Personality: quiet,warm,long tempered,calm,brave Appearance
EeveeOak500 commented…
awesome Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Name: lucy
Personality: silent,long tempered,nice,beautiful,she knows that shadow has a crush for her
Appearance: (add pic if you can) pic
Abilities: can see shadow(first character),can weild sword,can shoot with a pistol
Extras: she has a crush for shadow too (in shadows real and human form)
 Name: lucy Age: 15 Gender: female Personality: silent,long tempered,nice,beautiful,she knows that
shadow's human form
 shadow's human form
(Dude seriously)
(( I love him! ))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Screaming_Death said…
Name: Unknown *Grayson* Stephens (Real name can't be found but people call him Grayson by his hair)
Personality: Quiet,Calm, and is courageous and perseverance
Appearance: Got a pic
Abilities: See ghost because he was raised by them, Great drawer and is great strategist (So can wield and weapons)
Extras: He has no friends to be correct except for his friend, Bloom
 Name: Unknown *Grayson* Stephens (Real name can't be found but people call him Grayson Von his hair)
(K kool)
(OK NO MORE CHARACTERS OK)
(I can delete Bloom if you want? I know how you feel.)
(Yes plz thnk u)
(Ok when are we starting?)
Hey screamingdeath!! :3))

After they all got dressed Jay kicks Moriko out the door "get outside!!" "Ow!! dammit!" Moriko bonks Jay on the head "Bad!!" Moriko says. "Grrrrr!!" Jay holds her head "that hurt!!!" Jay punched him in the nose. "Dammit! U diserved it! Ur so abusive!!" Morikos nose bleeds as he pulls her hair. "Ow ow ow!" Jay yelps. At that moment Yuuta walks up behind them and hits them both on the head with his fists making them stop "...Yuuta y u gotta do that??" Moriko complains holding his head. "Y u gotta be so mean?!" Jay says holding her head as well. Yuuta smiles "come on u two" he walks past them and down the sidewalk jay and Moriko walk behind.
(( when are we gonna continue? ))
wolfy33 commented…
i guess right now LOL Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(PARTY STARTED)
shadow follows lucy "shadow go out" lucy yelled "aww man how did you saw me" shadow said while he appeared and the crowd ran screaming "go to your human form your screaming the entire city to hell" lucy said "ok" shadow said as he turned human and followed "can i stay in your home?" shadow asked "FUCK NO" lucy replied while yelling "dangit where can i sleep tonight?" shadow asked himself then shadow grinned
"Yuuta where in the hell r we going?!" Jay asks annoyed. "i thought u knew..." Moriko gives Jay a 'u r an idoit' expression. Jay looks at Morikos face "...y r u looking at me?! i was folowing Yuuta!" Jay narrowed her eyes at him. "yeah but u r the one who suggested we go outside..." Moriko smerks. "grrr! shut up!" Jay punches him in the arm really hard. "owch..." Moriko says rubing his arm. "stop fighting u two.. lets just ask for directions...." Yuuta suggests. Yuuta, Jay, and Moriko walk past two people having a very loud convorsation. Jay walks up to a strang guy with Black hair and light clothes "hi.. could u point to where the nearest store if from here?" Jay asks suddenly changing attitude. Moriko looks at Jay in discust 'she being nice.... i think im gonna barf...' he thinks. yuuta glairs at the strange man.
(Da fuk I hav no idea how to continu now guys lol im confused)
wolfy33 commented…
dont worry i am too LOL Vor mehr als einem Jahr
wolfy33 commented…
im just continuing anyways :3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(I can try)
"Time to go out to get u some help" Naru said "o boy im so screwed" Kat said flipping her hair as they walked out of the house
As Grayson is walking through the graveyard where people is running down the hill from horror *That what he thinks*. He jumped over the graveyard gate and stumbled about a girl who looked younger then him."S-Sorry about that." Grayson said,dusting his body off. "I'm Nobody... I mean Grayson."
(Umm wich gurl is the gurl ur talking bout)
(( can it be Nenali so I can come back in? ))
(Just continu wer u were b4 geesh)
(( I would like interaction with other people thank you. ))
(Dnt u think we all)
(( I do as a matter of fact. I know you all would like character interaction. ))
wolfy33 commented…
yeah pretty much Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(omg now i confused lol and where is tiger?!)