Zufällige Rollenspiele Fantasy Rêves Circus

Kat-chan posted on Jan 06, 2014 at 03:08AM
Dazzling lights, painted faces and music that makes you sit on the edge of your seat. Yes, this is the circus from your childhood. But the magic doesn’t end with just the show. We are proudly presenting the Auditions today! Yes today! If you want to show us your talent and have always dreamed of the circus, Fantasy Rêves is the place to be! Be at [insert location] today at 2 pm and be prepared to live your dreams. But be warned it’s hard work and people have died. Also we are a travelling circus so you will be living with each other an there is no guarantee you will get along. Be careful there is to be NO romantic feelings created here or you will be kicked out and the animals are not always friendly. So without further ado Good Luck,

Bobo the ring master

rules:
you should have one special talent
sex and cursing is allowed
it says no romance is allowed but that doesn’t stop people. Just don’t get caught ;)
limit the one-liners
i don’t think you can necessarily god-mod in this so thats it!

Character sheet:

Name:
Talent:
Appearance:
Costume:
Bio:
Other:

Anything else just ask me or Liz-chan who is the partial owner of this rp! :)‏

Roommates are:

Jordan (pg 6) ---------------------> Zane (pg 5)
Ossia (pg 3) -----------------------> Tina (pg 4)
Elina (pg 1) -----------------------> Toni (pg 1)
Charlotte (pg 1) --------------------> Elena (pg 1)
Simon (pg 1) ------------------------> Bobby (pg 1)
 Dazzling lights, painted faces and Musik that makes Du sit on the edge of your seat. Yes, this is th
last edited on Jan 12, 2014 at 03:07AM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 234 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 234

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Time_Master said…
Banette was met, now with a second girl, as she left the tent, Banette, still sitting on air, gave her the same eerie look with his strange right eye, just like he did with the first girl, then he gave her a friendly smile,

Then, from the zip across the left side of his stomach he pulled out the same violin, and played a different song.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kat-chan said…
((@YugiohFanatic, sure, I guess it's fine.))

Charlotte applauded, grinning, when the weird zipper guy finished playing his song. "That was really good! Are you auditioning too?"
Banette just shook his head, as he put the violin away, he pulled out one of the Circus' advertisements, and pointed to the right corner,

'Special:
The Phoenix Family Heirloom, and his amazing infinite pockets, and reality bending illusions!'
is what was written in a small box, with a picture of Banette there.

he handed her the advertisement, then closed the zips on his body.
Charlotte took the advertisement and read it quickly. "Ooo, infinite pockets and bending reality. But what does it mean, 'family heirloom'? You're a person. A person can't be an heirloom..."
Banette smiled at her, he opened a Zip on his arm, and pulled out a folder, or a file, he opened it, and inside was documents, some old, some VERY old, and some that seem quite recent, but each had a picture attached, he handed her the pictures, all with dates written on the back of them,

the first picture was quite new, it was a picture of Dante, with Banette next to him, looking the exact same.

the second picture had a date written on the back, '1980', this time, there was a whole bunch of people, and these were famous actors of a circus in the 80's, known as the 'Phoenix Flyers', you wouldn't notice at first, but Banette, looking the exact same, was on the corner of the picture,

the third and 4th were quite the same, 1870, and 1820, another group of Circus' with Banette, looking the exact same, somewhere in the picture,

then old paintings, dating from 1780 down to 1550, all of them were some type of entertainment, all run by someone with the last name Phoenix, but in every painting, Banette was there, still looking the same.

Banette just looked to her, with a nice friendly smile, but his right eye, still looking at her eerily.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fangfan7 said…
Toni listened quietly as he played another song and then tried to show the girl what he did. He was an amazing violinist, but his story was very odd. Was that even possible? she wondered.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BlackSparrow said…
Elena looked up from her magic when she heard music, it was very very good. Then she realized she was almost up. She took a nervous breath and then waited for her turn as it was coming up.

Bobby was behind the magician girl, it wasn't hard to tell what she was. He went up to her. "You don't need to be nervous, I'm sure you'll do fine." he said to her. Elena turned around when the boy spoke to her and smiled kindly.
"Thanks. I'm Elena by the way." she said.
"Bobby." he replied with a smile. He was glad to see some of the tension in her was eased a little.
"Wow.." Charlotte stared at the pictures. She then turned to stare at the violin guy. After a moment, she grinned. "You must be really old." Honestly, she was wondering how he could possibly have lived so long, especially since he didn't seem to have aged a day. However, she tended to avoid conversations that could possibly get personal.
Banette chuckled a little when she called him Old.
he opened the zipper on his mouth.
"I like Old Things... they have alot of History to them..."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr YugiohFanatic1 said…
(( yes!! ))

Name: Ossia (( it means little dear. How cute and fitting is that? X3 )) Willow
Talent: animal whisperer (( can understand what animals are saying ))
Appearance: pic
Costume: pic
Bio: will be told later
Other: she is the animal caretaker of the circus.
 (( yes!! )) Name: Ossia (( it means little dear. How cute and fitting is that? X3 )) Willow Age:
Here's the shirt of her uniform.
 Here's the hemd, shirt of her uniform.
And here's the bottoms
 And here's the bottoms
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Screaming_Death said…
(Ohh. Ossia and Simon can talk to each other and Ossia can talk to Sigel to see if he was felling good!)

As Simon was giving each tiger a treat,Sigel was acting strangely weird.He was keep on walking on his front legs and letting the back legs drag."Where is a caretaker or a annimal whisper in this place."Simon said,walking back into the tent to see if anybody have the power to speak to animals.
Just outside of the tent Ossia was feeding and speaking to a bird. "Well I wish your family good health. This is a special bird food blend to help with good growth. I'll see you later."
Charlotte tilted her head, considering his words. She wanted to ask what his history was, but again, the whole 'personal information' thing came up again. "I guess that'a true..."
"Do you have a history? tell me yours, everyone has a different story..."

he spoke creepily, he swung his head slowly, left to right whilst speaking, never taking his eyes off of Charlotte, and not even blinking.
"I have a history..." Charlotte said carefully. This is what she had been trying to avoid. "Everyone has a history...some better than others."
Banette instantly stopped smiling, and his mouth became a frown.
"stop"
was all he said, then he zipped his mouth closed.

he understood her tone of voice, and the way she slightly paused whilst saying it, her history was a bad one. and bad histories should be forgotten.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wellexcuseyou said…
Carolina decided that doing nothing was making her even more nervous. She opened the bag at her feet in the hope that something inside it could entertain her. She rifled through it for a few seconds before her fingers found something hard. Lifting it out she realised that Katerina must have been more nervous than she previously let on. The item was a music box and it was the last thing they had to remind them of their parents. Copy opened the music box and sighed at the familiar tune and the two ballerina figurines twirling in unison. Kat looked over at the music box and smiled. "I guess they knew where we'd end up."
Charlotte sighed quietly, relieved she didn't have to talk about her past. It was something she tried not to do, like, ever.

"Yeah..." She said, nodding slightly. "But, hey, the past is gone right? We should forget about it. Look to the future."
His mouth unzipped on it's own this time.

"The past is forgotten to most, but even if everyone in the world forgot..."

"There is always one, who is cursed to remember it for them..." he said quietly.

his mouth zipped closed again, and looked at the big audition tent, waiting for the next person.
Charlotte was silent at that. There was nothing left to say, and he seemed to be done talking. She silently sat and waited for auditions to end.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pipiqueen said…
(um...........can i join too?)
after waiting for a few minutes, Banette decided to practice, not that he needs to, he has all of time to do so, but he decided to show them what he does.

he put his arm in front of him, he stared at it for a few seconds, then his arm stretched, and it continued to do so, it went in between Charlotte and Toni, and continued on for at least 2 more meters.

the zip on his mouth opened.
"Go on, touch it, it's not an Illusion as the poster says"
Elena was up next to audition. She nervously went into the tent, running through what she'd do one last time before going to perform. "Elena Azure, magician." she said simply before starting her act. She did a few stereotypical trick, bunny in the hat, making doves appear...but with a little more pizazz. Then she went on to a small but growing blue ball of magic and making it swirl around the tent in an eerie dance, adding colors as she went, trying not to look at the people watching her as an eerie blue glow was cast over their faces. When finished there was a small explosion of colors and some birds that looked like fire birds exiting the colors, then it was all gone. "Thank you." she said before leaving.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fangfan7 said…
Toni jumped when his arm stretched. She looked up to him and then back to the arm. "Really?" she asks, hesitantly reaching out to touch his arm. She wasn't really sure what she felt when it made contact with a solid arm, and not the air of an illusion.
((@pipiqueen, sure go ahead.))

"That is so freaking weird." Charlotte said, poking at his arm uncertainly. "How do you even do that?"
Banette smiled, and tilted his head.

"Everyone else thinks they're Illusions when i do them in the shows, but i bend reality to my will, although it comes with a price, right now you probably can't tell, but my arm is in alot of pain, similar to being crushed by an elephant."

As another girl came out of the tent, Banette retracted his arm.
he stared at the new girl, after a few seconds, he did the same thing he did with the other girls, he pulled the Violin out of the zip in his back this time, and played another tune, this time it was different than the ones he played for Charlotte and Toni.
Ossia allied over to the person playing the violin. "You're playing is very beautiful. I really enjoy hearing you play." She gave him a warm smile and continued on her way to the animal quartering tents. It was time to feed the horses and they were pretty picky about when they got their food. "Hey guys," she said as she walked into the stables. The horses whinnied, but she only heard words. "Yup. I'm never late.... Okay, unfair. That was my first week here." She giggled a bit and started getting the hay and oats.
((It wasn't your character YugiohFanatic1, it was Elena :L))
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
As Simon was still looking with animal talent,he ran across a room where a girl was talking to some horses.Simon and Sigel went inside the tent. Sigel was STILL walking with his front legs and dragging the back ones.Simon approached the girl."Are you an animal whisperer?" He asked her.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xXDreamWriterXx said…
Name: Tina Bells
Talent: Juggling, knife thrower, cooking
Appearance: pic
Costume: pic 2
Bio: If you ask her, she will tell you.
Other: Besides, working in the circus, she is the main chef and cooks food for everybody, including leaving food for the animals.
 Name: Tina Bells Age: 18 Gender: Female Talent: Juggling, messer thrower, cooking Appearance: pic
(pic 2!)
 (pic 2!)
Tina continued to chop the vegetables while humming to herself in the kitchen, preparing a meal for everyone.
(Welcome :3)
(( I know it wasn't. It was only a compliment since my character was nearby. Unless you don't want compliments. ))

She jumped slightly when the guy asked her the question so suddenly. "Um..... Yes..... Why?"
Time_Master commented…
i didn't know your character was nearby :P Vor mehr als einem Jahr
((Note: Elina, Bobby, Copy and Kat are the only ones left to audition. Anyone who wants to join after that has to have been in the circus already. After they audition, we can try to get things properly moving.))
Elena clapped for the boy playing the violin as she walked over. "Very nice." she says, joining the group.

Bobby walked into the tent next. His act was a series of balancing tricks, but he would add whatever he could to make it interesting. During different ways of balancing he would juggle breakable or dangerous things or stack breakable things. He balanced on a unicycle, on a balance beam while walking on his hands. Then he did one to finish where his body was in a plank and he balanced on one hand, slowly rising and then doing a back bend and standing from that. "That's all." he said with an awkward smile before leaving. He walked to the group of others who had already done their auditions.
Banette gave Elena a friendly smile when he finished, and as Bobby came out of the tent, Banette stared at him for a while as well, then, he played the Violin again, it was a different tune again.

he was attaching songs to people like he usually does when he meets them.

((It's a way he remembers people :P since Banette is immortal, he watches as people die of old age, and because he doesn't want to forget the people he calls friends, he attaches songs to them, which is how he remembers people.))
"We're up." Carolina and Katerina stood, picked up their equipment and walked into the tent. They spent some time rigging up the aerial hoops l, then they slid down the thick wires connecting the hoop to the top. They paused for a moment and then began. They were perfect mirror images ot each other. They performed impossible contortions all in graceful, synchronised perfection. They finished on one bent leg, hooked around the hoop. Then, they fell. They performed two flips before landing on the ground in twin crouches. They stood, bowed and left the tent after gathering their equipment.
After Banette had finished playing the song, 2 more girls came out...

he stared at the two, strangely one eye kept on one girl, and another kept on the other, after doing the same thing by staring at them for a few moments, he played another song with the violin, this time a female voice was singing from within the zips on his body.
The two stood in shock for a moment. Then Copy began the dance a playful little routine and Kat danced with her.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Liz-chan said…
((wow I just have no idea whats happening :'( when do I perform Kat-chan??))
((You can perform now. Everyone else already has, so...))
Elina was nervous and excited as it was her turn next after talking with a few other auditions in the line. She went up to the high rope that went from one end to the next. Then as they said go the music began and she began elegantly walking across at first, then began to do cartwheels a bit slower than when you'd do it on the ground, of course but they were still beautiful. Then when she reached the middle she went on one foot raising the other in the air, along with her hands and posed for a few moments before standing back on both feet on the tightrope. Then she faced backwards and put on a blind fold and out of her other pocket she threw out some roses as she ended her audition walking backwards onto the other platform.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Dante nodded as the girl finished her performance. "Thank you. Please wait outside for a moment while we decide." Elina had been the last person in the line, so now all that was left to do was decide who was good enough.
Simon jumped excitedly. "Can you help my tiger,Sigel.I don't know what's the matter with him." Simon said,looking at sigel crawling to her
She looked at him, then kneeled in front of him. "Hey there. You're a big boy." She pet his head. "What seems to be the matter sweety?"
Elina left the tent and sat on a wall outside. She let out a large sigh of relief as she was done with her audition. [Dont worry Papa, I won't let you down..] she thought then went into her purse where she pulled out a donut she bought from a convenience store and began to eat it.
(Sigel talks to Her in animal voice,)

"I-I fell weak." Sigel said,looking at his back to legs. There was little thorns in them soo sharpthe it can ut into the flesh."Can you please help me." He asked.

Simon looked at Sigel's back legs. There was hundreds of thorns hidden in his fur because the thorn's was white like the color of Sigel's.