Zufällige Rollenspiele DImensional Head Quarters

LocalArtistist posted on Dec 28, 2013 at 06:12PM
There are six dimensions in this RP each one more different than the last. You may have up to two main characters that can go through the portals that led to the next dimension. Some portals will be blocked, others yet to be discovered. All the same RP rules apply sex, cussing, violence and killing (please make sure the person you are killing is okay with it) are all fine.

No one liners, no god moding. You can be whoever you want, whatever species you want just please make sure it correlates with the dimension your character(s) begin in. If you would like your RP idea to become one of the dimensional RPs please get my permission via message and it will be posted here. There is no limit what so ever on the theme and plot of the dimensional RP. Make them very please so it creates interest and drama when the characters enter the other dimension. Remember the more in depth the plot the longer the story will last, so try to keep all the RPs alive, if one dies soon they will all die.

Once all five RPs are up I will post a short description, title of RP and link below.

Dimension 1: The Capital. The New World Order took over humanity and are guarding the portal fiercely. In other words its kind of like a futuristic holocaust. link

Dimension 2: Jack the Ripper. Live along side those involved in the horrific blood bath at White Chapel. Travel back through the violence, terror and rape history gave to us and discover. Who was Jack the Ripper?
link

Dimension 3: Hidden. Mythical creatures meet humans. Will it end in peace or war? All species welcome.
link

Dimension 4: How Much Is That Girl In The Window? Based in the modern day it reveals the truly dark side of our society, with human trafficking and drug deals this is not for the faint of heart.
link

Dimension 5: Ying and Yang, an ancient love story turned sour whose end results last for generations.
link

At the very least of what you will need for the profile.

Name:
Dimension (if dimension info is not up this can be filled in later):
Appearance:

last edited on Feb 07, 2014 at 04:56AM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 64 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 64

Vor mehr als einem Jahr DragonAura15 said…
(I'm in! Can I decide one of the dimensions? Because I have a pretty good idea for one. Also, can my character have elemental powers as long as I don't go super over-the-top?)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Liquidz-Flamez said…
Name: Kaspar Nikson ((Also known as Mr.White))
Species: Dhampir
Dimensiom: (3) Atlantis
Appearance: (pic)

last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: Kaspar Nikson ((Also known as Mr.White)) Age: 21 Species: Dhampir Dimensiom: (3) Atlantis A
Vor mehr als einem Jahr L_Deneuve said…
Name: Noone Lovesme Nekoniikawa
Species: Fallen Angel / Demon
Dimension (if dimension info is not up this can be filled in later): The capital
 Name: Noone Lovesme Nekoniikawa Age: 24 Species: Fallen Angel – Jäger der Finsternis / Demon Dimension (if dimension info
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Directingchicky said…
Name: Faye Mericus (Eligos)
Species: Human/demoness
Appearance: Picture
 Name: Faye Mericus (Eligos) Age: 29 Species: Human/demoness Dimension (if dimension info is not up
Name: Shelia McPherson
Species: Vampire
 Name: Shelia McPherson Age: Looks to be in mid twenties Species: Vampire Dimension (if dimension
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Axel1313 said…
Name: Abigor Eligos
Species: Grand Duke of Hell
Appearance: pic
 Name: Abigor Eligos Age: ? Species: Grand Duke of Hell Dimension (if dimension info is not up this
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LocalArtistist said…
(Well so much for variety this are almost all demons and vampires. Oh well. :P)
((Faye is technically a human, depending on her mood :3))
(So she a demon once every month for a week then??)
Directingchicky commented…
No, she was turned into a demon, but was changed back into being a human. if she gets irritated r angry enough, some demon like tendencies come out Vor mehr als einem Jahr
LocalArtistist commented…
It was a poor joke of mine, Du know how women go through mood swings that time of the Monat for about a week. That was what I was joking about. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Directingchicky commented…
Ohh. I see, sorry Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr L_Deneuve said…
Name: Vilronin Noone
Species: Human
Dimension (if dimension info is not up this can be filled in later): The capital
Appearance:
 Name: Vilronin Noone Age: 16 Species: Human Dimension (if dimension info is not up this can be fil
666demon commented…
Oro.. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 666demon said…
Name: Harvey Cadon (not saying his last name, he's telling me to keep it hush-hush even thoughh he's probably going to scream it at someone.)
Species: human
Dimension 1
 Name: Harvey Cadon (not saying his last name, he's telling me to keep it hush-hush even thoughh he's
It's fine. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr screamingdeath1 said…
Name: Sebastian
Age: I don't know but he's every old (looks 19 because he died at age 19)
Species: Ghost (He have a human form and ghost form)
Dimension:(Fill out later) <----
Appearance: Pic
 Name: Sebastian Age: I don't know but he's every old (looks 19 because he died at age 19) Species:
Vor mehr als einem Jahr handsmile said…
((I Would totally join, but I'm not really up for any of the dimensions as of this point. . .))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr EeveeOak500 said…
Name-Rick
age-19
Dimension (if dimension info is not up this can be filled in later): 3
 Name-Rick age-19 Species: Vampire Dimension (if dimension info is not up this can be filled in L
Everybody except a few people so far is a vampire....)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nathan-Croak said…
((I'll put something up later..but for the sake of the Rp, I'll two characters. One a lowly, American business man, and the other his lazy, but smart, younger brother.))
(I love vampires)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wolfy33 said…
Name: Jay
Race: ghost (appears human)
Dimension:
Apperence: pic
 Name: eichelhäher, jay Age: appears 18 (she is alot older) Gender: female Race: ghost (appears human) Dimensio
(The rest of the dimensions will be up in a couple days. If any of you guys have any ideas for the rest of the dimensions please share.)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kat-chan said…
Name: Emily Mull
Species: Witch
Dimension:
 Name: Emily Mull Age: Appears around 15 Species: Witch Dimension: Appearance: Pic
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Liz-chan said…
Name: Ali Chestnut
Species: human with special abilities like the x-men kinda thing
Abilities: Phase thru walls and floors etc. and turn invisible.
other: she's descent at fighting and can make anything she wants invisible with her.
 Name: Ali kastanie Age: 17 Species: human with special abilities like the x-men kinda thing Dimen
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kat-chan said…
Name: Nudge Brandwell
Dimension :
 Name: Nudge Brandwell Age: 21 Species: Human Dimension : Appearance: Pic
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Brooklyn_Helena said…
Name: Eden Johnson.
Species: Witch, cursed with enough ice power to cover a country in deep snow.
Dimension (if dimension info is not up this can be filled in later): How Much Is That Girl In The Window?
Appearance: picture.
 Name: Eden Johnson. Age: 19, appears older. Species: Witch, cursed with enough ice power to cover a
Brooklyn_Helena commented…
Actually, no, let's make her 19. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(Sorry guys but my iPod won't let me post a new forum so you'll just have to be patient and wait till I get onto a actual computer to post some new ones.)
((Same here. I have the forum you asked me to wrote up done, but ny computer is an idiot, so it will be a bit before I am able to send it to you))
((lol))
(Okay, thanks.)
Name: Evelien (last name under wraps for now)
Dimension: 1
 Name: Evelien (last name under wraps for now) Age: 26 Dimension: 1 Appearance: pic
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ShadowHunter15 said…
Name: Zero
Species: Kitsune
Dimension:
 Name: Zero Age: At least 100 Species: Kitsune Dimension: Appearance: pic
(( Local artist,the 3 one should be about the 9/11 attack and see if you can stop it from hitting the monuments.I can make it if you want me too.))
((Alright hon, Atlantis is up and posted for you, hopefully to your liking

link

And Alien Huntress will be up hopefully tomorrow))
Thank you! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(The 4th one could be a 'Hells Gate' one...)

Hey, I found a song that fit's Harvey!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KayKutie13 said…
Name: Mavis Macintosh
Dimension (if dimension info is not up this can be filled in later): Atlantis

Name: Mavis Macintosh Age: 428 Species: Vampire Dimension (if dimension info is not up this can
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KayKutie13 said…
Name: Vincent Bordray
Species: Nymph
Dimension (if dimension info is not up this can be filled in later): Dimension 3: Atlantis

Name: Vincent Bordray Age: would prefer the ladies to guess Species: Nymph Dimension (if dimens
XD I like how Du gave the girl's age and not the guy's. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
EeveeOak500 commented…
Ha I look way better then him.....who is that anyway Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Name: Chase Davidson
Dimension: Not sure yet, but he's going to be in a few.
Bio: a regular middle class small business owner. He is seemly a pretty boring and awkward guy, however he always seems to, change, when things get heated.
 Name: Chase Davidson Age: In his mid 20's Species: Human Dimension: Not sure yet, but he's going t
Name: Finnick Scott
Species: human
Dimension (if dimension info is not up this can be filled in later): 3
Appearance:Pic..
 Name: Finnick Scott Age: 23 Species: human Dimension (if dimension info is not up this can be fill
Local Artist I made a Dimension called Digital Destruction it should be good.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr YugiohFanatic1 said…
I'm so excited for these.
I can't wait!
Yugi!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ShadowHunter15 said…
Name: Virgil
Species:Jinn
Dimension:(Since he is a jinn he will travel quite a bit through dimensions)
Appearance:Pic
 Name: Virgil Age: 454 Species:Jinn Dimension:(Since he is a jinn he will travel quite a bit throug
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Liz-chan said…
Name: Azusa
Species: vampire
Dimension: Atlantis (3)
Appearance: pic (blonde hair)
 Name: Azusa Age: 300 but appears around 16/17 Species: vampire Dimension: Atlantis (3) Appearanc
(A new dimension has been added.)
(When we get the full dementions I'll post another baby.)

(There should be like a Yin Yang one...)
(Okay, and what were you thinking of for the Yin Yang forum?)
Well..

I was thinking about people and how they are 'bad' and 'good', some 'bad' in the 'good' and some 'good' in the 'bad'.

Years into the future little children would be marked with a symbol, representing if they were going to grow up 'good' or 'bad', if they fit into a certain stereotype or none at all. It all depends on society, they judge you right on the spot of your birth. Not giving you a chance to prove yourself.

I know it sounds bad.
 Well.. I was thinking about people and how they are 'bad' and 'good', some 'bad' in the 'good' and
Liz-chan commented…
that sounds cool but what would happen after that? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I agree with Liz-chan, though there could be something like that in the first dimension telling if someone is good for selective breeding oder if they are sick. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
For the ying yang idea. . . .

A long, long time ago there was one great floating island. It was held together by the love of two lovers, Yin and Yang.

Ying lived on the west side, and Yang on the East. However, there love was strong and outlasted distance.

Yang was very handsome, had had many suitors he pushed away. Although Yang turned down every woman for Yin, Yin grew very jealous and soon the evil consumed her and she ended their love.

Then, the island split into now what is known as the Island of Yin and the Island of Yang.

Yang knew Yin still loved him so his island is full of light and life. Yins's jealousy that consumed her turned her island dark and evil.

That was thousands of years ago, and almost nothing has changed in both islands.

There is a Prince and Princess of each kingdom. The two from the island of Yin are descendants of her. The two from the island of Yang are descendents of him.

A single bridge connects the two floating islands, but no one dares cross it. The locals have forgotten why the two islands are separated, and only focus on their differences.

If anyone from the other side crossed, who knows what could happen...

Better than what I put it!
I like it though I kinda want to know how many people would like it too. Can you make a poll for it and I'll put it in as one of the dimensions if a lot of people like. :D
Uhm, I don't know how to make a poll. . . . o.o
666demon commented…
I can do it if Du want. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
handsmile commented…
Yeah sure! Vor mehr als einem Jahr