Zufällige Rollenspiele Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 17910 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13651-13700 of 17910

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Noone_N said…
He turned to Nico. " Of course I am....what you forgot?" he laughed sweetly. " God I'm tired...."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HumphryOmega said…
"nah, of course not. anyways, what are you doing down on earth?"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Animated_Heart said…
Ariel jumps on Nile's back and hangs on tightly.
Cleo and Saya tell the man their shoe size and he hands them their shoes. Cleo puts them on. "Now what?" Saya puts on her shoes. "Now we bowl right?"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Liquidz-Flamez said…
Kyle nodded. 'I wasnt aiming to kill him, so I guess he took the opportunity to escape.'

Shinto nodded. 'Ok then! To the golden clouds of Heaven!' he grabbed her hand and walked out of the school. 'Awww what? A full moon?'

O'rei poked her in the ear. 'Yep, i've always been used to showing my ears and tail.'
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr killshotzzz said…
(Hey Animated I responded to wat u said)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wantadog said…
Amber blinked. "Don't talk about her...." *She swung her sword when she got close enough, sending out an explosive blast of fire that was on a direct course with the real Jean.
Daisuke looked both ways and jumped off the school. 'Oi!! Demon!!.....where the hell did it go....'

The demon claw from before came from the ceiling and pulled Lileth through it, then slung him off the side of the building.

she easily dodged the attack and appeared behind her and she slashed her hamstring

nico grabbed onto the claw and followed where it took lilieth
Daisuke looked around. 'Where the bloody hell did it go?'
The demon claw grabbed the back of his neck and slung him through the wal.
Daisuke stood up. 'Blimey......'
Kasane nods. "Um yeah, thanks."
Nikki nods. "I see..."
Konan looks at the moon. "Full moon huh..."
Melody jumps in her seat and shakes her head. "why do you keep poking my ears Nyah?" She blushes.
Lileth kinda floated where he was pissed off at the demon. " You bastard...." He flew back and ripped the demon out of the school and threw it on the ground. " Stay!! " He turned to Nico. " I felt like seeing if this place had a good library and I head there was something going on here about a hellmouth, so I've decided to enroll here and see what's going on."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:*has his shoes on* Yep. *looks at Cleo* Ladies first.
Leone:*putting on his shoes*
Nile:*caws and tries to get Ariel off of him*
Benkai:*gasps*
*A red energy trapped Jean's sword in place and wrapped around Jean's arms, preventing her from moving. Amber's eyes were now blood red and she stabbed her sword behind her, slicing straight through her hip and directing a blast of fire to knock Jean away from her. Her legs nearly buckled from the pain of her injury, but she stayed upright and prepared to attack again.*
O'rei shrugged. 'Im a bit curious of why you say Nyah everytime i poke you in the ear....

Shinto nodded. 'We have some dumbass rule about going from Earth to Heaven on full moons.'

Kyle sighs. 'This is such a pain in the ass.... well, he cant do anything right now because he's to weak right now.....wait.... have you gotten shorter? cause now it seems like im 4 inches taller than you now....'
she winced in pain but stood up straight and charged her, half way towards amber she disappeared and reappeared in front of amber and used her new technique to slice amber's shoulder and the wound blew open.
The demon claw came out of the ground and slammed Lileth into it and a voice was heard that sounded exactly like his. 'Stay!!!' the demon was no longer there, but its arms were still, unseeable until they attacked.

Daisuke shook the rubble out of his hair. 'Rubbish....'
The demon claw came back and threw him into past Nico. A voice was heard that sounded exactly like Daisuke's now. 'Rubbish....' a laughter was heard coming from every direction.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr killshotzzz said…
*Dante nods* So what were you doing that involved you to get cut anyway *He asked, his ears were sticking up out of his hair, one of them twitched
Cleo smiles and grabs a bowling bowl. She walks to the lane and rolls the ball. Only one pin stood. She smiles and grabs another ball and took out the last pin.
Ariel holds on tight. "Benkai get out of here now!"
Amber screamed out in pain and barked at her in retaliation, creating a large gash across Jean's chest. Amber's inner demon kept pounding at Amber's defenses, nearly breaking through. Amber growled fiercely and started furiously slashing at Jean. She kept going, slashing at her over and over and over again, using every conceivable technique she could think of. Her eyes now giving off a red aura.
Melody blushes. "I don't know...I just do. Its very weird..."
Konan frowns a bit. "Why?"
Nikki looks at him, surprised. "You've gotten taller...but how? Why?"
Kasane shrugs. "Just walking with no shoes on. Dumb mistake on my part."
tongue
Benkai:What about you?!?!?!
Kyoya:Nice spare!
Leone:*taking score* Saya you can go next.
Nile:*caws louder*
Lileth got back up. " Oh...you're a copycat demon? You son of bitch. "
// oh no!!! I gotta go!!//
Vor mehr als einem Jahr musicxgirl18 said…
Filia kisses aaron more as she slowly unbuckles his pants.
Azun watches T.V.
Jean dodged her wild slashes and she looked at amber and realized that she was loosing herself. she jumped over her and slashed both her achele's tendons and the cuts exploded open, totaling her lower calves. "amber, stop!"

nico scowled and looked around "show yourself!"
Ariel shakes her head. "I'll be fine. Go!"
Saya goes over and takes a ball as Cleo sits down and the pins stand up straight. She smirks and rolls the ball fast, giving her a strike. She jumps with joy. "Yes, I did it! A perfect strike!" She makes a peace sign, her tail wagging happily.
(AW, K, see ya Noone)
The demon claw slapped Lileth in the face and disappeared. 'Son of bitch.' More laughter was heard.

O'rei smiled. 'You look cute when you blush.' he put his face on his hand.

Shinto shrugged. 'I dont know,'

Kyle took off his head band and his hair hung over his face slightly. 'I dont know, but its cool.' even his voice changed, making him sound cool and layed back, but as always, he didn't notice.

The demon claw sliced Nico in the face and disappeared . 'Show Yourself!' it made Nico's voice sound whiney and weak. Another laugh filled the air.
Amber yelped and fell to the ground, wincing. She growled fiercely and tried to kill Jean from where she was, but couldn't reach her. Slowly the red aura faded away and she became more calm, but unlike most of the others, she didn't have any healing abilities so she was still in quite a bit of pain from her injuries. She sat back, wincing from the effort, and looked down. "Sorry...I'm...I'm not sure why that happened. Usually I have no problems keeping....keeping 'it' under control. Ao did say that using that new technique might bring out my demon, but I had barely used it today..."
nico readied himself for the next time the claw came

Jean knelt next to her and laidd a hand on her shoulder wound and entered some of her yoki power into her, just enough accelerate the healing process to where she would be healed in less than a day . "don't worry about it, you did good, your really learning something from those wolves." she picked her up and began heading towards the school, limping herself, due to her hip wound.
Melody blushes more and looks down. "Thanks..."
Konan sighs. "So now what?"
Nikki blushes as she stares at him.
Leone:That was great Saya. *taking score*
Kyoya:My turn. *picks up a ball, rolls the ball, gets a strike, and smirks* As I planed.....
Leone:Great job! *takes score*
Benkai:*gets up, and stagers out of the cave*
Nile:*tries to get Ariel off of him*
The demon claw didnt return, but the laughter grew louder.
Daisuke jumped beside Nico. 'This damn demon is annoying!! Oi! stop hidin--'
A demon claw came from beside Nico and slammed him into Daisuke. sending both of them flying through the school, then the claw disappeared. 'This damn demon is annoying! Oi stop hiding!' more laughter was heard, even louder this time.
Daisuke pushed Nico off of him and looked at him. He made a gesture for him not to say anything.
O'rei looked at the full moon. 'No probs.'

Shinto shrugged. 'I dunno.'

Kyle looked at her. 'Well what are we going to do now dudet?'
he stood up, obviously pissed off.
Daisuke looked at him, pissed off as well. He made a THAT BASTARD IS GONNA PAY gesture.
he nodded and he looked around, staying cautious.
Amber: *Tries her best to stay on her feet so that Jean didn't have to do all the work.* "Ya, but I still feel like crap for losing control like that..."
"don't, this is why i have a POWERS CLASS." she said, obviously telling her she needs to attend.
Daisuke pulled out a piece of paper and wrote something on it, then handed it to Nico.'
Messsge: This is why I hate full moons. This demon attacks when it hears voices, in person, it can copy peoples powers and turn into that person. It can attack from any direction it wants because it has over 90000 claws and arms. And the worst part is that annoying ass copy voice it does,. P.S.: Im Daisuke by the way.

The demon claw came from no where and slashed Jean in the face and disappeared.
Cleo claps her hands. "Nice job Kyoya!"
Saya looks at Leone. "Your turn."
Ariel encases nile's head in a water bubble as she kept hanging on.
Melody glances at him and then the food arrived. She smiles and licks her lips as she stares at the food.
Konan shrugs. "You sure you can't think of anything?"
Nikki blinks and shakes her head. "Um anything really. We can watch a movie or something?"
Amber tried to smirk, but came out as a pained wince. "Ya...I guess I did end up being a bit absent over the last few days. Heh....judging from the note that was left on my door, the headmasters aren't too happy bout it."
O'rei's plate was already empty and let out a small burp. "Done...' his tail scratched his head and his eyes gazed back to the moon. 'Full......Moon.....' his pupils grew large.

Shinto nodded. 'I got nothin.' he walked off campus with her.

Kyle shrugged and he spoke in the cool and layed back voice again that eventually became his new voice. 'Fine by me, im up for a movie.'
Jean sensed the attack and dodged it "yeah, but im not gonna force you to come, like those snobby headmasters do."

nico wrote back 'names nico, so whats the plan?'
Daisuke looked around and a smile appeared on his face. He wrote back 'Try and grab one of the arms.'

The demon claw came back and cut out a patch of her hair and disappeared. It laughed and imitated Jean's voice perfectly. 'Yeah, but im not gonna force you to come, like those snobby headmasters do.'
Amber was about to respond when the voice mocked Jean. She growled. "Midori...." *Suddenly something dove into the area that the claw disappeared and came back a few seconds later carrying a large chunk of the demons flesh.

Midori: "What? Don't tell me it was because of this weakling?"
Leone:*gets a ball, rolls it, and knocks down all the pins except the 7 and the 10*
Kyoya:Ooh....... Good luck with that....
Leone:*gets the ball again, rolls it, hits one of the pins and it slings over and hits the other one* YES!!!!!!
Kyoya:*chuckles* Good job...
Leone:*takes score*
Nile:*flipping out*
The demon continued to laugh and a claw went through Amber's chest, leaving a huge hole. Then another one went through her stomach. Laughter came from all directions as ge imitated Amber. 'Midori....' a wolf that looked exactly like Midori tackled the real one to the ground and ripped a chunk of flesh out of his throat and disappeared. Even More laughter was heard as he imitated Midori. 'What? dont tell me it was because of this weakling.'
Melody devoured the food in 3 seconds and let out a small burp. "Hehe excuse me. Huh? Something wrong O'rei?"
Konan nods. "Same..."
Nikki blushes and smiles. "Great! Is there any movie you really want to see?"
Saya claps. "Congrats Leone!"
Cleo smiles. "Very nice!"
Ariel kept his head encased in the water bubble.
The wounds that the demon inflicted seemed to disappear. Ao appeared beside the demon. "Hello. Would you mind leaving? Or will we have to force you to?"

Amber: *Feels her chest and sees that Midori had not been injured in the slightest.* "Hmm...too bad. I was hoping for a challenge."
O'rei just stared at the full moon, his tail spiked and his ears twitched and perked. His pupils grew a little larger.

Shinto looked around. 'Lets go to the cafe in the city.'

Kyle thought for a moment. 'No, not really, but then again, that movie Super 8 seemed pretty cool.' '