Learning Mandarin i should learn Chinese in a local school oder a online school.

aprillu posted on Jun 17, 2009 at 04:05AM
A lot of students have been asked me, i should learn Chinese in a local school or a online school.

My suggestions is that if you are in China and a student, you can choose a local school and take the lesson with a group of students when you do not have the class at the university. You could practise with your teacher on the class and practise with your roommates or friends after the class, however if you are not in China right now or you are not a student anymore, the most effective way to learn Chinese is definitely online learning.

Online school is very flexible and convinient, you can have a real teacher from China and start your lesson whenever and wherever. And they speak perfect mandarin.

There are some Online schools in Beijing, i hope which could help you. vochinese is a offical online school of China, but they do not have the teacher of their own. eChineselearning is also a option, they have the systematic learning process and pay the whole year fee in advance.

www.mychineselearning. com is also a option and their attractive point is thay you could pay it month by month.

Learning Mandarin 2 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kuhleau said…
Hi Aprillu.

I am a dad with two young children, so I have far more things to spend my money on than formal Mandarin lessons although I am keen to learn Mandarin. I have bought myself a teach your self book but I don't get to hear the words as they are ment to sound.

Do you know of any free podcast lessons or other social networks on the web that talk to each other using skype.

hen xie xie

David
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mandarinfan said…
cool
that's as great~or we can search atlink