Inkheart Series GONE;ANOTHER GREAT BOOK

saraplain posted on Jan 05, 2009 at 07:24PM
Please give this book a chance its as good as INKHEART

imagine everybody 15 and up disappear,pop,gone.
i know what your thinking whhoo no bossy parents pushing u around,thats wat i thought untill i read it.
everything is going bad,food is running out.there r walls that surround the city not letting u out.
kids r mutating
once harmless animals grow to vicious killers
kids r buliding up armys.
townies VS acadamy
even though there is still all this going on there is still romance and maybe there last.
BY MICHAEL GRANT
MAKE SURE TO CHEAK OUT THE TRAILER ON FANPOP SEARCH GONE

Inkheart Series 12 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 123cosmo4 said…
Um...what?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 11kia said…
im confused
Vor mehr als einem Jahr daddiesgirl said…
angelic
I agree Gone is a really great book but I wouldn't exactly compare it to Inkheart.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Carriefan said…
hmmm
I don't get it Im confused
Vor mehr als einem Jahr oxblondiexo said…
wow...that was the worst book summary i've ever read
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Dearheart said…
meh
sarahplain, thy name is Troll. We are not amused.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr saraplain said…
WAT THE HELL KEEP UR COMMENTS TO URSELFS INLESS THERE POSITIVE K??
AND YEAH OX BLONDIE I DONT THINK YOU COULD DO ANY BETTER SOO SHUT IT!!!
tongue
*sighs* Look hun, it's great that you want to recommend this book to people, but trolling all the forums with the same, copy-and-pasted, poorly written summary is NOT the way to go about it. If anything you're just pushing us AWAY from reading the book. And I KNOW it's copy-and-pasted because I saw the exact same thing posted over in the Narnia spot. (Tsk, tsk, tsk, I smell a spaaaammmerrr...)

Yelling, abusing the caps lock and throwing lame insults at people who exercise Free Speech won't get you anywhere, either.

And by the way, I'm a redhead. And I think I COULD do better. (Hey, at least I can spell.) So nyeh. =P

EDIT: OOOOHHH, wait...sorry, I didn't realize that last comment was directed at oxblondiexo. Durrr...I'm so observant... XD (Though personally, I think ANYONE could write a better summary than that, lol...)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr saraplain said…
ok u know wat i have no idea y u go to every spot and insult me ok. if u think is so poorly written then y do u bother to even comment on it???? yes i get it ok, i get it its not the best summary in the world....pssh well i wasnt aiming for that!! so just back off and go try to ruin someone elses day ok. i havent done enything to you so shut it.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 18wanda said…
hmmm
I don't like all the negativity here but I will say all of this is confusing and people are having a food fight and I just walked in here innocently. ?
Lol, yeah. This food fight is getting pretty pathetic. But I've already talked to sarahplain in another spot, so hopefully things will clear up. I've dropped my side of it, anyway.

Anywho...sorry about everything, 18wanda! Welcome to the Inkheart spot! And don't worry, I'm pretty sure everywhere else is pretty friendly lol. XD
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr FatimaH17 said…
I am in the same boat as Dearheart and 18wanda right now.