Harry Potter oder Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter oder Twilight 54807 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 54801-54807 of 54807

Vor mehr als einem Jahr luv_warriorcatz said…
^and that's a good thing?
amoamo commented…
yeah that shows there are Mehr Harry Potter Fans Vor mehr als einem Jahr
luv_warriorcatz commented…
if you've ever tried Lesen any of them, i'm sure Du will die a little inside Vor mehr als einem Jahr
LunaNotLoony commented…
Seeing as you're unable to press the shift button to get capital letters, I don't think Du can diss crappy harry potter fanfics. It's not like Twilight isn't fanfiction level with spelling corrections, either. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
luv_warriorcatz commented…
(old Kommentar is old but) too bad I'm Schreiben a Kommentar thread not a piece of fiction and all harry potter fanfic is crap because there's Mehr of them Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Rockcroc2000 said…
we all got 1000
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Bunhead19 said…
No idea what number this is: That HP is in realistic fiction books, other movies, tv shows, and SO much more
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Bunhead19 said…
wink
OMG we got over double
Vor mehr als einem Jahr peony4ever said…
On the last page someone said something about how the kisses in twilight are way too detailed. I've never read twilight so I don't know exactly how it is but I think I can imagine. Meanwhile inin harry potter, something like: ..and without thinking about it, without worrying about the fact that the whole room was watching, he kissed her. (Wow I'm making this sound reeeealy stupid.....) after a few moments, a few hours, a decade maybe, something something something yeah.
Wow that sounded stupid, at least to me. But yeah. i'm imagining in twilight something twice as sickening and badly written as... atually I can't even imagine how to do it that horribly, soo never mind... lol I'm horrible at this teehee
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Livinginbooks said…
2029. Each time you read the book, something new appears. After 10 years we still find out new stuff.
2030. We are having ANOTHER movie series based on the Wizarding World
2031. We are going to have a play about the people of the next generation. And here is going to be another book for the people who can't see the play
2032. Jk Rowling is the 1st billionare by writing books.
2033. Lost her billionare status by donating.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DementorKiss said…
TWILIGHT IS THE WORST! HARRY POTTER HELPES ME THROUGH EVERYTHING! WHEN IM SAD I LAY DOWN ON MY BED WITH MY CHOCOLATE FROGS AND I READ HARRY POTTER AND WATCH HARRY POTTER!