Halloween Halloween Costume Ideas

cressida posted on Jul 24, 2007 at 08:56AM
Come Halloween, I always blank out of great Halloween costume ideas. But right now I can remember some of them. I hope y'all share your ideas too.

Some ideas:

- Spelling Bee: Dress as a bee and then spell everything you mean to say. It gets difficult after 2 minutes but it's still fun.
- Waldo: From "Where's Waldo". Extremely fun costume if you're going to a crowded place.
- Suntan: Wear a swimsuit...but red clothing (pants and long-sleeve shirts) underneath.
- Jake & Elwood: If Elwood, make sure you have a briefcase full of white bread.
- Picnic: Red & white checkered dress/pants & shirt. Hot glue kids' plastic food and ants to the outfit.
- Mime
- Oompa-Loomba
- Cruella De Ville

Halloween 4 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr harold said…
Here's several that I've seen done (or done myself) in years past:
Your desk: if you work in an office, take a large cardboard box, attach straps to go over your shoulders and around the waist, and wear the box, bottom-up, at waist height. Attach the usual items from your desk: cluttered papers, a laptop, box of tissue, desk phone, stapler, etc.
a tree: wear brown pants and a green top. Cut small branches from a tree and lash them to your arms, leaves and all. Wear a cap and pin leaves to that as well. More branches/leaves make a better costume, but become unwieldy and somewhat messy. Further ideas: If you have fruit available, lash a piece of fruit to either end of a length of string and wear that around your neck or to other body parts (waist, elbows, etc). For the deluxe version, add details like pinecones, magnolia blossoms, a plush squirrel or owl, lianas, mistletoe, etc.
Dress like your favorite character: Here I don't mean the obvious superheroes or fantasy film characters like Harry Potter. I mean contemporary normal people characters like Marty from Back to the Future, Lloyd from Say Anything, or Ferris Bueller. The costumes are easy to create, generally, because they use normal clothes, but they are distinctive clothes nonetheless.
If you are at school still, switch places with a friend: exchange your wardrobe, mannerisms and dialect for the day (assuming that your clothes fit each other or that you can reproduce their favorite clothes pretty well with your own).
Vor mehr als einem Jahr joanbosserman said…
i made a beetlejuice costume/ everybody didn't recognize me/ they loved the costume!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PJulia said…
I was dressed as a Renaissance Princess last Halloween and it was great fun. For loads of costume ideas, decorations, masks and all that you need on Halloween just log onto link and you can be just about anything. They are also offering a $5 discount on purchases of $100 or more. Check it out and plan out your next Halloween.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr yitianjue said…
yeah good idea.maybe i will try sometimes

i still got some link from this site if you are interested.go and get some.