Gilmore Girls who was the better boyfriend to Rory?

jenna_marie posted on Feb 19, 2008 at 07:59PM
who was the better boyfriend to Rory? was it Dean, Jess, or Logan?

Gilmore Girls 17 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr RORYnJESSfan said…
I'm not sure. All her boyfriends were great and all her boyfriends loved her. But I also think that she loved all her boyfriends. Dean was really sweet and loyal and understanding and reliable but also predictable. Jess was cute and unpredictable and a lot like Rory but also unreliable and kept leaving. Logan was sweet and unpredictable at the same time and was also a lot like Rory with the whole job thing and the paper. Soo I don't know who was the better boyfriend. They were all GREAT!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Coco_Cat said…
I always really liked Jess, and I think he and Rory had the most in common and although he had a hard time showing it he really loved her and was also very loyal to her in his own way. I never liked Dean, he was boring and controlling. I really tried to like Logan but I didn't really like who Rory was when she was with him, so I found it hard to like them together.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Janni said…
I think it was Logan. She loved him with her heart and he would give up everything for her. Even when he made some mistakes she knew that she loved him. And they are so sweet together. They are so grown upo together, so stabil.
And they had such good chemistry. And They are the PERFECT couple.<33
Vor mehr als einem Jahr extinna19 said…
I'm not in a move for a lot of writing but Rory was best whit Logan, i liked him the most, bu in season 7 they're relationship was to boring
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hmschllr said…
It was totally Logan. Dean was too nice, it was like he was a jellyfish, plus he was a real jerk. I love Jess, but he was manipulative and unreliable. I don't think that Logan was the greatest person, but he was amazing to Rory. Plus she less contained when they started going out. He was great for her
Vor mehr als einem Jahr meien said…
Dean
Vor mehr als einem Jahr peanutpower said…
Dean was. He might not have been your favorite of her boyfriends, but he was better to Rory than anyone else. That is, Seasons 1-3 Dean, not Season 5. Season 5 Dean is like a whole different character. =P
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jenzzyuk said…
I think that Dean was the Best Boyfriend for Rory as He was her very 1st Boyfriend
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ElenaCox1994 said…
Dean until they got together a second time :/
Vor mehr als einem Jahr epicdelena4ever said…
jess by far. he never tried to change rory. dean was to clingy he couldn't match up to rory. logan was the BIGGEST DOUCH. got her into so much trouble and changed who she was. Jess was the most compatible and i beleived he loved herso much. its too bad he had some issues and had to leave they would have been perfect together
Vor mehr als einem Jahr taylorswiftx said…
Jess!

I liked all her boyfriends especially Logan and Jess. But Jess just tops it. There's something about Rory and Jess that is just perfect. x
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NaleyLLRL said…
I loved logan the most out of all her boyfriends and agree with hmschllr.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jtp said…
heart
I Will Always Love Dean He Will always Be My Favorite
Vor mehr als einem Jahr twilightdancer said…
All of them hurt her in some way but in Season 1-3 Dean was probably the best to her.
Though I think Jess is the best with her :P
Vor mehr als einem Jahr water_ledgling said…
heart
I thought Dean at first. He was so loyal and loving to her but then they broke up and he got married and then turned around and slept with her when he was still married and had no intention of leaving his wife even when he said he was. And that was Rory's first time. That's pretty low so I pretty much stopped liking Dean all together (even though I totally love Jared Padalecki).
Logan did have alot in common with her but he was wild and reckless and immature. He loved living his life on the edge with his Danger Brigade or whatever they called themselves and almost got himself killed. And he seemed slightly disconnected from her and they had a kinda strained, out of reach relationship. There was a distance that they tried to pretend wasn't there but it was.
And Jess was amazing. He usually spent his life going from one place to another and once he moved to Stars Hollow he couldn't wait to get out. But then he met Rory and fell in love with her and stayed for her. He may have left a time or two but that was because he wasn't used to having these such strong feelings and it scared him so he did what he did best. He ran away. But he always came back and I love him for that.
So if I had to choose I would pick the gorgeous and amazing Jess Mariano! :))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SamIAm92 said…
This is way late in the game, yes, but I felt like discussing it hahaha

Anyway, I loved Logan and Rory. A lot of people blame Logan for Rory changing so much, but honestly, isn't that a part of growing up. I know I'm not the same person I was in high school. But you can't really blame him too much. You saw where he came from and what he had to deal with growing up--it would be difficult to come out of that unscathed.

Jess would probably be my second choice just because he and Rory had so much in common but at the same time, he was rebellious and kind of a bad ass. But he kind of went too far when he up and left without a word. If that isn't a dramatic flair to end a relationship, I don't know what is.

Dean was my least favorite. I mean, yes, he seemed perfect within the first season of the show, but once Jess came into town, Dean became this green monster that was a bit too dramatic for his own good. And don't even get me started on Rory having sex with him in season 5!! That was ridiculous! (And mind you, she made that decision pre-Logan :p)

As for the unmentioned characters of Tristan and Marty, they were kind of opposite sides of the spectrum personality-wise, huh? Tristan was this douchey yet emotional whirlwind that only got a short time to shine and develop his character. Marty was the sweet guy that Rory could just hang out with and be herself, but they were way better off friends than they were a couple.

Now, am I missing any other love interests? :p
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Maya_1027 said…
Jess was the best!