Ghost Hunters Web of Deceit

Councilman posted on Nov 12, 2009 at 09:10AM
Councilman posted on Nov 12, 2009 at 09:06AM
Are you sure you want to delete this forum topic? YES NO
Report this forum topic as:
SPAM MISCATEGORIZED INAPPROPRIATE ABUSIVE
Notes:
Don't Report
I watched this program with an open mind hoping to see Steve and Tango actually teach something, but I did really see it. Steve used the power of suggestion to make a point about how easy it is to be fooled and I have a problem with this whole set up. I contend that in every episode I have seen the beginning of each episode they go through a location and are told what has happened in the past then tell every team member about it and then go go look for it to happen again.
As an investigative reporter I would conduct the investigation by finding out from the host where the hot spots are and then investigate any and all possible paranormal activity that could possibly take place in every hot spot. Then once the investigation is over have the host tell you what they have witnessed in the past and then present the findings and see if they match in any way. Other wise everyone is operating with preconceived notions and could be fulfilling them unconsciously.
I believe my methods would add a great deal of credibility to the investigations and the show. The young lady who didn't take the tour had the right idea.
If anyone knows how to get in touch with TAPS copy and paste this to them in an email. It would help them I believe.
I think the conceit is these guys thinking they're professionals when they seem like rank amateurs to me.
If you disagree with my assessment I'd like to know where I went wrong.

Ghost Hunters No Antworten