Damon & Bonnie Is there any Bamon in The Hunters: Phantom?

elstef posted on Oct 25, 2011 at 06:54PM
This is the thread where people who have read the latest book can talk about any Bamon scenes (or any other scenes). Spoilers are welcome, so if you haven't read the book and don't want to be spoiled, please don't read this thread.

Damon & Bonnie 103 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-103 of 103

Vor mehr als einem Jahr iLauren said…
I ran Elena through the Mary Sue test, her score: 177

71 points or more: Irredeemable-Sue. You're going to have to start over, my friend. I know you want to keep writing, but no. Just no.

That's why she's become so unlikable, she's a HUGE Mary Sue.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hopelessdream said…
sorry to burst anyones bubblebut to me they made the bamon moments awkward in here almost like damon was brushing bonnie off and idk if there will bebamon in future books :( itstoo bad because if lj was continuing them we would have gotten bamon but alloy didnt like that lj was going to do bamon and instead they let a ghostwriter continue the story. :( i am super sad about this andidk if i will buy the books nymore unless i am 100% sure there will be bamon. lets just say i wis i woulnt have bought phantom. maybe i will stick to he great bok bamon fan fics instead at least those dontget my hopes up
Vor mehr als einem Jahr helomusic said…
smile
Bamon was indeed pretty awkward, but LJ wasn't going to continue Bamon, seriously her main arc was for DE, she never actually said she would have done it. I still have hope for book Bamon, even if I don't see the point of having Elena ending up with Stefan and Damon at the same time, it's the most unbelievable thing to do. And I'm sorry but I'm kind of glad she's out, because seriously did understand something at the last trilogy storyline, personally I didn't understand half the shit of it, except all the whole love drama, that one gosh was "well" written indeed. Seriously keep faith, I don't see the point of shipping a couple if you don't have any faith in it! And if at the end they are not happening then I'll just don't care for the end and read fanfic and keep shipping it.