CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! Internet Camp Half Blood

greenstergirl posted on May 11, 2011 at 01:10AM
SPOT CLOSED.
last edited on Oct 23, 2011 at 06:54PM

CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! 8174 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 8174

Vor mehr als einem Jahr rapunzeleah123 said…
laugh
Lol! I just know about it because I watch The Office (America).
Vor mehr als einem Jahr YellowCow said…
I found a picture of Hon<3
 I found a picture of Hon<3
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jessie0147 said…
Uhh this is too sad. I felt a sudden jerk of energy before my last breath. I slyly stood up in the rain. Blood had finally stopped coming from my back. I snuck up behind Austin or Gaea. Whoever the crap it was I didn't care anymore. I grabbed my knife and jammed it into their side. He fell on the ground, motionless. I fell down and started sobbing. (Me after falling on the ground)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Uhh this is too sad. I felt a sudden jerk of energy before my last breath. I slyly stood up in the ra
Vor mehr als einem Jahr greenstergirl said…
wait so your not dead?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percyLover101 said…
no she aint me happy!!!!!!
NO! At least...not anymore.:)
 NO! At least...not anymore.:)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr spongeekat said…
I was hit with a sudden wave of nausea, as if something unworldly was happening. Not something that was like a monster, but something that hardly ever happened.
"I get to reclaim her soul if Hon stays with you anyways. I decided that could cover a favor... but you owe me." Hades muttered, and as soon as he came, he was gone.
"Araxie..." I gasped.
"She's alive!"
"How do you know that?" Hon asked, dried tears coating her face.
"Don't tease us." Anna warned.
"I'm not!"
"How do you know?" Micheal asked me, suspicious.
"I...uh..." I looked to Anna for help.
"She's probably a daughter of Hecate or something. She just has powers. Where is she?" Anna lied.
"I don't know. I just know she's alive!" I turned to Sadie, excited to see her reaction, but she had her hand intertwined with Alex's and they were both fast asleep. Sadie gave a sudden jerk, and a gash seemed to explode on her arm.
"Sadie!"
big smile
ARAXIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *celebrates* you're back!!!!!!

SAD for Austin tho! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD''':
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Alex13126 said…
Apparently there's also a city named Mars here. Yay Araxie isn't dead!

I opened my eyes. We were back in the same place I almost choked to death. The same three doors were in front of me. There was also another 3 doors though.
"Sadie's choices..." I thought. I stepped forward and looked for the fourth door that appeared before. It wasn't there anymore.
"Let's hope Janus doesn't show up again."
Sadie put her hand on one of her doors. "Where do we start first?"
"I have no clue." Alex said to me. So I ran to the fourth door. It was tall and wooden. I was holding alex's hand and i pushed the door open with the other. Until something hit my hand and it started bleeding heavily.I struggled to shut that door.

"Deffinetly not that one."

YEAH ARAXIE AIN'T LEAVING!!!!!!!!!!
o crap we r all going to die
"Um... anybody know where Alex and Sadie went?" I asked, looking around the van. "They aren't here..."

I think I know what happened with Araxie, I thought.

Yeah, same here, another voice cut through my mind. Evan's.

We stared surprisedly at each other.

I guess after I passed the first test, we got mind communication, like me and Connor.

It's called chinding I think, I chinded.

Cool! she looked delighted.
wink
I looked over at Austin's body. Something weird was happeneing. He was glowing black. A blessing from Hades. His eyes shot open. But they wer ehis. Black. Not Gaea's dirt brown. The guy's eyes that I married. He ran over to me. "Araxie. Im im so sorry." He said his voice faultering as he started to cry. "Its not your fault." I said while coughing from the rain. "Yes. It is! I let myself get captured and I had a chance to escape but I didn't." I kissed him. Then he just stared at me on the ground. "What?!?" I asked. "Why would you kiss me after what I have done??!!!?" "Because it wasn't your fault." I said standing up and putting my hands in his. He gently grabbed my hand and put me on his back. He shadow traveled (which is sooooo awesome) me to our cabin. I looked in the mirror. I gasped. My hair and eyes weren't purple. They were...am I hallucinatingg. Is that...rainbow? My hair was a different color with each lock of hair. And my eyes. They changed color every second. Ok im deffinatly hallucinating. I thought as I walked to Austin. He said,"Rainbow looks good on you." "Ok so im NOT hallucinating. Good to know. But im still wearing purple!!!" I yelled happily.
I opened the jungle one. Plants were growing out of control. Not a single person was in sight.
"So this is what Gaea will do with the Earth if she wins."
Sadie opened the shadowy door. She gasped and took a step back. I peeked in. The skies and grass were black. Fog was everywhere. The land was a complete wasteland.
"If..if that door is what happens when Gaea wins then..."
"This is what it will look like if Erebus win." I finished for her. "Erebus is making an army." I saw some people I knew beside a building maybe a few meters away. One purple hair girl caught my attention.
"Thats...thats Araxie." Sadie gasped. I looked at her in surprise.
"Do you know what this means? This is the future so if we both see her that only means one thing. Araxie is alive!!"
YAY AUSTIN!!!!! Gods, Hades must be mad that he let two demigods come back alive XD
big smile
* Annelise u stole Hon's photo *

Sadie & Alex were gone. I wondered where they were. It would be ok they're Demigods. I got a mind message from Hon. It said, "ARAXIE ISN'T DEAD!!" I sent her a message back. "We all know genius." I smiled. Hon kept driving. I did a little happy dance in my seat. I bet Sadie was most happy. If she knew, that was. Hon was driving. She threw her hands up to the song, "Yeah3x" The line was "I throw my hands up in the air sometimes saying ayo!!" The car was swerving on the freeway. No one was on the freeway except us. She quickly realized she didn't have her hands on the wheel. She threw back on & continued driving.

"That was a close one!"

Micheal was whimpering with wide-eyes.

"What's wrong Jacob Black?"

Micheal growled.

"I'm not from twilight!! I'm way hotter!!"

Hon rolled her eyes. Hon jokingly said..

"He's right.. he's Edward the pale freak."

Micheal growled more.

"Listen ladies, I'm way hotter than both those dweebs. Just ask Alex."

We all rolled our eyes at that remark. Hon asked him a really good question...

"Are you hotter than Johnny Depp, Mr. Scaw-vay???"

Micheal put his head down & sighed. We bursted out in laugh. Micheal stuck his tongue out at all of us.

"Your just jealous that I'm good looking!!"

"Of course.. Mr. Scway-vay!" Hon said sarcastically.

Those were our last words. Micheal & me drifted to sleep. As Hon kept driving while listening to "Bad to the bone"

"OH I'M BAD I'M BAD"

I took my headphones & threw them at Hon's head. She stopped singing. I think she got the message. I actually got to sleep now. Hopefully Hon doesn't fall asleep, or drive over a bridge

Me exactly. Emo? No...atleast I hope not XD
 Me exactly. Emo? No...atleast I hope not XD
big smile
That's an epic picture! I saved it! I love stuff that's different colors :)
Me too:)) So its Araxie now.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr vlad_todd_fan said…
cool
I'm definitely hotter than that sparkly freak and the guy with tits so big a baby should be breast feeding off of them!! I told myself in my dream were I was biting Bella's head clean off. "you'll never curse us with your bad acting!" I yelled as she fell to the ground
laugh
^ Let me guess. You saw Vampires Suck? XD
^ i have a feeling he did XD i did too
mischievous
I yawned stretching out, but not willing to fall asleep. The others hadn't heeded Sadie's warning, and i was afraid of what i might find.
"Answers..." A voice whispered. It wasn't Hades, i knew that much, but it was still scary. I didn't feel a presence in my body like when Hades entered my mind. I sighed, deciding to see what the voice meant. Who knows, maybe its my conscious.
I found myself in a world of waste. There were dark clouds, and tortured screams. A figure loomed over me. There was a man, he had a voice of death and wore a cloak of shadows.
"Hades..." I muttered. He didn't look at me, only reached into a black cloud, grabbing a soul. It was a woman, and she had brown hair with a grave look on her face.
"You made a noble sacrifice." Hades hissed. "And for that, I must thank you."
"I love her. I had too.I would do anything for her. And you. I still love you, Hades." The girl whispered. The sky shook, as if someone was angry. Persephone...
"It's too bad we never got to see each other after I left, Roselithia." I gasped as he said my mother's name. Roselithia! That was my mother.
Hade's turned to face me.
"Now you know, Evangeline, and as my return favor you must come to the underworld, and bring along the soul of the girl named Hon. Preferably, dead."
(this is my mom :D I know she's from Clannad but nagisa, tomoya and ushio fit how i wanted the family to look like, if Hades was in human form though.)
 I yawned stretching out, but not willing to fall asleep. The others hadn't heeded Sadie's warning, an
laugh
I didn't see Vampires Suck that's just how I see them. :p
NOOOOO! *holds Hon back* Hon will not die. (I know she won't anyway, unless she wants to)
* Hades.. *

We continued driving.. Well Hon. I woke up by pegasus sneezing in my face. I smiled & kissed Jewelz on the head.

"How'd you get out??"

"No way.." Hon said shy

I laughed. I clipped the purse when Jewelz was in there. Hon suddenly slammed on the brakes.

"Everything ok?"

"A cold chill ran through my body"

"Then roll up the window!!"

"THE WINDOWS AREN'T DOWN IDIOT!!"

Hon looked back at me.

"Hon your hair is yellow!!"

"It's called blonde & that's impossible!"

"I know what blonde is, but it's really yellow!!"

Hon looked in the car mirror. Her hair was long & yellow. Her hair slowly disinigrated up to her neck.

"AHHH MY HAIR IS YELLOW!! NOT BLONDE.. YELLOW!!"

"I told you!"

"How did this happen!?!?"

"I have no idea!!"

Hon looked sad & suprised. We looked on the freeway. We saw a girl stomping on the freeway smashing it when she walked. She had fire blazin red eyes. She got closer. Hon said..

"Is that Evangeline??"

She punched the front window out. She put a charm on Hon then she dragged her body across the freeway. Hon screamed. I stared in fear. I couldn't get out. I had to though. I jumped out of the front window. I took one more look back everyone was asleep. 1 on 1 it is. I left Jewelz in the car. I grabbed my finger knives & took off. I threw them at the girl's back. It stuck in her back. She kept walking. She slowly disappeared under the earth taking Hon with her. I screamed & ran back to the car. I jumped in & started driving. I started driving & screaming bloody murder!! Everyone woke up.

"What's happened?"

"Hon.. She is... gone"
I knew it, I silently chinded Evan. Your thoughts automatically go to me.

I'm sorry... She chinded.
* What Hon looked like, except green eyes.. *
 * What Hon looked like, except green eyes.. *
I decided to go and check up on the quest. I teleported on top of the car invsibly. It was going every where and the driver was screaming. I enchanted it to drive right. She thought she was driving but I was. I kicked back and relaxed while driving. Gonna be a long trip. I thoght. I then checked in to her thoughts. Gotta get to a hotel. I didn't realize it was getting late. I drove to a hotel and snuck in a room.
* Imm the driverr!!<3 *
* Mi<3 *
 * Mi<3 *
* Mi<3 *
 * Mi<3 *
* Mi<3 *
 * Mi<3 *
* Who misses this guy?? Hmm Hon? *
 * Who misses this guy?? Hmm Hon? *
I couldn't find anyone who quite had her awesomeness. I guess this is close enough.
 I couldn't find anyone who quite had her awesomeness. I guess this is close enough.
I DO I DO I DO I DO I DO!!!!!! I MISS HIM TERRRIBLY :( :'( CAN HE COME HOME EARLY???? PWEEEZ?????
Remember he was just a creature of shadow! I reminded unpleasently
angry
no no he wasnt ur just jelous i like him better than u!!!!! >:(
big smile
Love your hair Alex :)
hmmm
Uh im glad you don't like me like that. Cuz were siblings. That would be just weird
* Hhahhaha *
laugh
XD
GRRR!! Alex said you were gonna kill my boyfriend!! Whhy wood u do that if I love him?!?!?!?!
I'm not being dragged into this!! And do not put words into my mouth! I would hurt him too if he was about to kill someone! *turns invisible and backs away*
Yeah Alex's flaw is personal loyalty.
We all got a room in the hotel. We went in. there were like 10 beds. One for each. Even extra. I looked over & saw a bed that had Jo's print on it. Hon would've wanted that bed. I felt a tear drip down my face. Wait mentioning Jo.. where is he?? That worried me. Hon is fond of Jo. If something happened to him she would be devastated. I remember seeing Hon's backpack on her when she being dragged away. I also saw something long & gold fall out. It was probally Jo!! Oh no!! This is bad!! In the morning I'll go back & drive to where Hon was taken. Maybe we would find Jo. This made me cry more. I miss Hon. She was my older sister. My great older sister. * Only older by 1 hour * I cried a little. I quickly stopped. I lied on the bed next to Anaconda print. I turned away from it. I made sure no one slept on that one. If I fall asleep now morning will come quick....

* Mi b4 I fell asleep<3 *
 We all got a room in the hotel. We went in. there were like 10 beds. One for each. Even extra. I look
Aw sad! :'(

I stepped into the room. My bed was next to Lark's.

Unpacking my stuff, I saw a pic of my wolf in the snow. I missed Nightshine.
I think I'm still in dreamland with Sadie :-)
All I remember is Evangeline walking across the free way towards us and that's it!!

I blacked out!!

I woke up in the under world and my uncle staring me down on the spot,"You uncle Hades, girl needs some personal space!!",he grunted.

"Evangeline why didn't you just kill her and then bring her to me??", Hades asked pointed to Evangeline in the corner!

"Well... Father.. she should've died when I did the charm on her but I guess this Poseidon kid has some overactive healing power.", Evangeline responded.

A grin spread across me face,"Well i am known for my overactive healing!", I said while flipping my hair.

"Silence!!", Hades said and I suddenly felt drowsy and my body drifted to sleep with out my permission.

My dreams decided to hurt me even more than necessarily!

I drifted into Gaea's layer and I saw Matthew there only it wasn't Matthew!! When i looked into his eyes all i saw was a deep black hole, not those warm brown eyes i used to love! Tears went down my cheeks as they spoke,

"Gaea, the girl is clueless!"

"Good! Them we may use her! Use her powers!! And you are the only one who can make her come and join her!!! Since you are the one possessing her beloved boyfriend!!", and the Fake Matthew nodded and walked away! That's when my dream ended! Now that sliver of hope that Matthew was being possessed is now the biggest hope I will ever have ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay! Matt was only possessed. I had figured, but wasn't sure.