Biggerstaff Family Complaint Room

boolander25 posted on Apr 01, 2011 at 07:46PM
I've decided as most of us are teens, we obviously all have teen angst. So therefore, I thought there should be just one place to put all of your problems and whatnot and just let it all out.

I really don't want to see this spot go down into a whole bunch of drama and I think it's safest for all of us to just get our frustration out.

So post away!

Biggerstaff Family 61 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-61 of 61

Vor mehr als einem Jahr lucius_malloy said…
that sucks :D mine are all in april :P then we go to belgium for a week, and then there's two or three weeks at the end of may/beginning of june after your grades have already been sent to whatever high school you're applying to so they can't be changed any more :D I plan on being ill :P
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 1-2vampire said…
I only just found out my parents expect WAY too much of me! They expect A*s in all O.W.Ls (GCSEs) and N.E.W.Ts (A levels) and to get into Oxford University! AND get a PHD in English Lit!
WTH?!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ninja-Kitten said…
Blehhhh I was out all night for a training run and I caught a flu and NOW I'M SICK -_-*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr zanhar1 said…
complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain

I think Im missing the point of this room.
I agree, zanhar :D
gahh my stupid finnish teacher told us last week that we'd get our final projects back this week, and so everyone worked themselves into a giant panic, and then apparently we're not getting them till next week -__-
Vor mehr als einem Jahr zanhar1 said…
Ok I have a real complaint this time...

I go to class and sit down, the teacher gives us new assigned seats I get up and move then this kid points at the seat I previously sat in and says ew there's blood on the seat so I'm left thinking s*** I just sat in someones blood now it's all over my pants and I don't have any other pair... So I was stuck wandering the school with a nasty blood stain on my pants. -_-'
I just sent out 34 PM's D: and before that, went through all the profiles adding peeps. so y'all best be grateful.
gods I had to take the national english exam :D it was, in a word or two, insanely easy. so I spent two hours of my day bleeding out of my ears listening to the listening comprehension D:
but I did the exam in pen, which makes me feel rebellious :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CheekyCheese said…
blush
On thursday I went to ballet but we had to wear new leotards and my Mum had forgotton to sew the straps tighter so it was really low and I had to keep pulling it up and I couldn't concentrate on dancing :\
awww that sucks D: I once took my mum's swimsuit by mistake, since we used to have the same kind D: