Barbie-Filme Barbie Filme Picture Hunt Game

pulgaenana posted on Mar 12, 2011 at 07:29AM
I thought this would be a funny idea(:
I've seen this game in other clubs in wich I'm part of and they are very cool.
The game is something like this:
I request a picture, for example: a picture of Rapunzel and the first person to found it posts it, requestin' for another pic.

Now find a picture of Clara with her prince

Barbie-Filme 469 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 469

Vor mehr als einem Jahr CleoCorinne said…
laugh
OMK, Barbiella requires pics of mistakes! Yayz! I have some... Merliah or Corinne? Well, Corinne since I never told about this pic... Can you see the part of her top that is missing?
 OMK, Barbiella requires pics of mistakes! Yayz! I have some... Merliah oder Corinne? Well, Corinne sinc
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BarbieRosella said…
smile
OK, that's it. Yes, I see. It's in her under arm. Find me more! But on everybody else. :D JUST FIND MORE!
laugh
Is Aramina good? The gem in the middle of the necklace is missing...
 Is Aramina good? The gem in the middle of the halskette is missing...
smile
Good. Now, I want more, but in other films!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr FairyPedro24 said…
hmmm
BR, how could you rule this game by ordering people to bring the pic of animation's mistake?
I think Ceci should order!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr manu962 said…
hmmm
I think Otniel is right .
meh
Then, maybe a pic of Rapunzel in her party dress, the same of the DVD cover... just, a screencap :)
SORRIEZ if I ever been so... SELFISH! But she never made a request, so, OK, I will get the request. OK, here's your request, but Rap is serious! :D

Now, my request is, find an animation fail in PCS! There's lots in it!
 SORRIEZ if I ever been so... SELFISH! But she never made a request, so, OK, I will get the request. O
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lena_t said…
smile
Here you go BR .It is animation fail.You can see problem with jacket .Now I want pic of Hadley.
 Here Du go BR .It is Animation fail.You can see problem with jacke .Now I want pic of Hadley.
wink
This might do the trick! And I think this is one of her best shots in her Princess gown. Now, I wanna see some more animation fails, but in the past movies, from Nutcracker to Christmas Carol, avoid Fairytopia series and Mariposa, but just pick on movie.
 This might do the trick! And I think this is one of her best shots in her Princess gown. Now, I wanna
big smile
It was a lot time since someone post a pic here .So I found animation fail in N.Did you see it .There is wrong with flowers ...
Now I want picture of Clara and Prince Erick together.
 It was a lot time since someone post a pic here .So I found Animation fail in N.Did Du see it .There
laugh
There you go Lena, now I want to see Henna with full wings
 There Du go Lena, now I want to see Henna with full wings
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MelodyLaurel said…
Here you go :) Sorry for the horrible quality, lol.
Now I want to see Catherine and Freddie from CC.
 Here Du go :) Sorry for the horrible quality, lol. Now I want to see Catherine and Freddie from CC.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cynti19 said…
smile
Here you go, Lexie. Now, I want to see Rayla from Mariposa.
 Here Du go, Lexie. Now, I want to see Rayla from Mariposa.
wink
Here you go, Cyn! ;)
Now, I'd like a pic of Tammy from CC, because she's just so sweet
 Here Du go, Cyn! ;) Now, I'd like a pic of Tammy from CC, because she's just so sweet
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cynti19 said…
wink
Here, Ceci. I found her in Google.
How about Aiden from Magic of Pegasus?
 Here, Ceci. I found her in Google. How about Aiden from Magic of Pegasus?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MJsValentine said…
big smile
Now I'd liked to have a picture of Constance from 3M, please!
 Now I'd liked to have a picture of Constance from 3M, please!
big smile
^I don't know this is Constance or not, but My feeling says so lol
Now bring me the pic of Marie-Alecia in her purple dress (fashion show scene), take it from the movie!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 ^I don't know this is Constance oder not, but My feeling says so LOL Now bring me the pic of Marie-Ale
big smile
Yup, that's Constance! Here is Marie-Alecia. :)
I want to see a picture of Alexa wearing her new dress (the one after the transformation), please.
 Yup, that's Constance! Here is Marie-Alecia. :) I want to see a picture of Alexa wearing her new dres
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lorinna said…
Lorinna's suddenly back in town!
(don't know if it fits...)
Now, I'd like to see someone with a computer.
 Lorinna's suddenly back in town! (don't know if it fits...) Now, I'd like to see someone with a compu
Is it okay?
If yes ,I'd like to see that someone give a present to someone else
 Is it okay? If yes ,I'd like to see that someone give a present to someone else
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lorinna said…
Amazing one Miss Sutcliffe!
Now, I'd like to see amazing'n'nice lad with black hairs <3
 Amazing one Miss Sutcliffe! Now, I'd like to see amazing'n'nice lad with black hairs <3
big smile
I wonder why this game had gone inactive D:
Anyway, I'd like to see a picture of Odette in her ball dress, please!
 I wonder why this game had gone inactive D: Anyway, I'd like to see a picture of Odette in her ball d
big smile
Here you go, Zaff! ;)
Now... Lorraine and Josette, since they make me laugh
 Here Du go, Zaff! ;) Now... Lorraine and Josette, since they make me laugh
wink
Beautiful! Now here you go :)
I'd liked to see a picture of Captain Candy, please!
 Beautiful! Now here Du go :) I'd liked to see a picture of Captain Candy, please!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rizwansait1 said…
big smile
There Me captain Candy
Now please post a pic of Blair in Blue dress of Hadley LOL (hadley's dress on blair)
 There Me captain Süßigkeiten Now please post a pic of Blair in Blue dress of Hadley LOL (hadley's dress on
surprise
There's no such picture. And believe me, I searched.
hmmm
What do you mean? Like this one?
 What do Du mean? Like this one?
wink
Or this one? And me have a request? Me needs Barbie of PC in the scene of TWIWT. Please?
 oder this one? And me have a request? Me needs Barbie of PC in the scene of TWIWT. Please?
Here you go! Now I'd like to see a picture of Genevieve in her wedding dress, please.
 Here Du go! Now I'd like to see a picture of Genevieve in her wedding dress, please.
smile
Maybe this one could do the trick. And me have a request. Give me a pic of a pic of Clara and the Nutcracker, when they just got out of the cave. (NOTE: Gimme Clara with the awesome smile she got there)
 Maybe this one could do the trick. And me have a request. Give me a pic of a pic of Clara and the Nut
I think it's this smile you're referring to, yes? Now I'd love to see a pic of Prince Daniel dancing with Odile. Give me a shot in which she appears as Odette. Got it?
 I think it's this smile you're referring to, yes? Now I'd Liebe to see a pic of Prince Daniel dancing
big smile
^I hope this is the pic that you requested, MelodyLaurel
Now, I would like to see the pic of Brian from PC
 ^I hope this is the pic that Du requested, MelodyLaurel Now, I would like to see the pic of Brian fr
BR the 2nd pic you posted is correct Blair in Had's Dress and Had's in Blair's dress
big smile
Brian there you go ...now Please post a picture of When Blair was going to fall when Nicholas when coming behind him
 Brian there Du go ...now Please post a picture of When Blair was going to fall when Nicholas when co
laugh
This one? :/

@MelodyLaurel, the other one, you know, after they got out of the cave, when they're in Parthenia, but anyways, I love her.

Now, me wants a pic of Barbie in PC in her dress (GIMME AN AWESOME PIC!)
 This one? :/ @MelodyLaurel, the other one, Du know, after they got out of the cave, when they're in
wink
How's this one, BR?

Now... I want a pic of Rapunzel on Penelope when she just jumped out of the tower window
 How's this one, BR? Now... I want a pic of Rapunzel on Penelope when she just jumped out of the to
wink
Is this fine? Sorry if it's in a low quality. Ray lost his BaR DVD. o.O Now me needs a pic of Odette looking for Lila in the forest.
 Is this fine? Sorry if it's in a low quality. strahl, ray Lost his BaR DVD. o.O Now me needs a pic of Odette
Like this one?? BR now please post pic of Anikka on back of Brietta
 Like this one?? BR now please post pic of Anikka on back of Brietta
I think that BR wanted something like this one.
 I think that BR wanted something like this one.
meh
She said Searching not watching Lena
smile
Both are correct! After all, they're both looking for Lila. I think this is the only one I got. Now, me wants Rapunzel in the first teaser of the movie.
 Both are correct! After all, they're both looking for Lila. I think this is the only one I got. Now,
What about this one?
Now I want Christmas pic but not from PС!
 What about this one? Now I want Weihnachten pic but not from PС!
laugh
Is this good, Lena? Now, I'd like a pic of the princess-without-name of PaP
 Is this good, Lena? Now, I'd like a pic of the princess-without-name of PaP
Here you go! Annabelle, as I like to call her. Now I'd like a picture of Clara's Parlor at the beginning of Nutcracker. Give me the most Christmas-looking shot.
 Here Du go! Annabelle, as I like to call her. Now I'd like a picture of Clara's Parlor at the beginn
hmmm
Lexie which type of pic do you want???
Here you go.Is it correct?
If yes I want pic of Christmas tree but not from PC
 Here Du go.Is it correct? If yes I want pic of Weihnachten baum but not from PC
Hmm... Maybe this! Sorry if this is too small.
Now, me wants all the Barbie movies in one pic!
(That will be hard!)
 Hmm... Maybe this! Sorry if this is too small. Now, me wants all the Barbie Filme in one pic! (That
No it's not so but do you mean DVD COVER ???? no i want every Character (main protagonist) of the BM'S from (N to Pc)
 No it's not so but do Du mean DVD COVER ???? no i want every Character (main protagonist) of the BM
hmmm
What do you mean, every character? You mean the protagonists (Clara to Barbie of PC) or the whole characters in one movie? I don't understand.