Barbie-Filme Did Du see it? New Barbie movie for Fall 2011!

Lorinna posted on May 19, 2010 at 11:44AM
No sooner had news surfaced about the "Barbie: fairy secret", as it became known about the new film. In autumn 2011 will be a new film based on a tale by the Brothers Grimm-"Barbie as Snow White and Rose-Red"! You can read the full news here -> link
I am so excited! Mattel has not promised a new classic fairy tale, and suddenly this news! Please write your opinion about this news. Your Lorinna / Lolita

Barbie-Filme 18 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AayBreeCia said…
I think , we Should wait to see the trailer

Because I don't know Barbie as Snow White and Rose-Red it is real?

++believe me++
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lorinna said…
angelic
AayBreeCia, Trailer "Barbie: a fairy secret", too, has not yet appeared. I think we can learn about this film later. Do you think this information is fake?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MajorAbbey said…
I really hope this is true. They need to do another old-fashioned Fairytale. Plus I know someone who really wanted to see them do Snow White and Rose Red.
MajorAbbey, thank you for your response. I agree that Mattel had long had to make such a movie. I think this movie want to see all the fans of Barbie movies.
That arcicle has been cleaned, but, I think, information about that movie yet appear in Wikipedia.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
smile
No problem. :) If this movie exists, I might not be tempted to give up on Mattel, like I was when I heard about "Fairy Secret".

They seem to be releasing info about their upcoming movies much earlier than they used to. Back when "Thumbelina" came out, all we had was a picture until the trailer got released.
smile
I think that after a series of modern films Mattel will improve and once again begins to produce classic fairy tales. Mattel, I believe in you!
so Barbie fairy secret is real I believe it

but Barbie as Snow White and Rose-Red I don't think is this real

Vor mehr als einem Jahr faithinChrist said…
I sure hope it's real.... finally, we're getting some real romance and a return to the classics!
I was so disgusted when I saw Fairy Secret.
Me too, FaithinChrist.
blush
I agree with FaithinChrist. I miss the classic fairy tale and ... for the wedding at the end of the movie!
I think the new movie after Barbie fairy secret

barbie getting return classic fairytale

and I think it's look wonderful movie

I love Barbie !!!!!!!

sad
I was disappointed to see that Fairy Secret was to be the next. I was even more disgusted to see the plot. I know I've said that before, but I'll say it again. I wrote quite a lengthy comment on the link posted to see the plot, so I won't go into further detail.
And I absolutely agree, Lorinna. I miss the wedding at the end. I thought they did a wonderful job with the 3 Musketeers, though, but it all went downhill from there.

I HOPE THIS IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, Three Musketeers was great; I honestly have no idea why they want to change the style.
tongue
I don't either! I guess because they don't think old fashioned stuff is good enough. Maybe because brighter colors and newer time settings is what sells. And if you go on Amazon.com, the overall rating for Mermaid Tale is currently four stars. If it sells, I'm sure that's all they care about. I've gotten in the habit of ordering the movies the day they come out, but I won't be doing that anymore.
Yes, apparently the great reviews from the old fashioned stuff wasn't convincing enough...

Actually, if you read the reviews for Mermaid Tale on Amazon, some people seem to be disappointed and a few of them don't like the look of Fashion Fairytale. I guess we'll have to see how well it does. If other people become disappointed with the newer releases, it won't surprise me if they do exactly what you did (stop ordering the movies) and the sales start decreasing.
I certainly hope so. I can't exactly say I'm looking forward to Fashion Fairytale, either. I was not happy when I first saw the ad for Mermaid Tale, and I was especially not happy when I saw that Fashion Fairytale was to be next. There had been rumors of "Barbie and the Snow Queen" being next, and I was very disappointed to see that those were false.
blush
faithinChrist, I also hoped that it would be "Barbie and the Snow Queen", but it was not true. Besides, the heroine of this movie named Lorinna as my nickname.
I'm not happy with "Fashion Fairytale" either. That stuff about her acting career still rubs me the wrong way...

I was hoping for "Barbie in the Snow Queen" as well.