Rechte für Tiere Horse Slaughter

Mallory101 posted on Apr 04, 2009 at 12:56PM
Horse Slaughter has been in the US for some time now. What's you thought/opinion on Horse slaughter
 Horse Slaughter has been in the US for some time now. What's Du thought/opinion on Horse slaughter

Rechte für Tiere 3 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Becky66210 said…
Just like evry humnans.. animals shud be treat the same as us.. who are we to decide how they live.. its there life.. i cant even belive people are sly enough to kill these animals.They have done to much for us. Animal rights FTW ♥ if u think animals shud suffer... go die.. k?
 Just like evry humnans.. Tiere shud be treat the same as us.. who are we to decide how they live..
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pixie09 said…
the stupid thing is that if a horse bucks GENERALLY it means that it isnt comfortable !!! change the saddle or make sure it doesnt have a sore back ffs. PEOPLE create these problems and I HATE THEM FOR IT (that is the second time i have said that today lol). horse are not aggressive animals and it is proven that they try to please. only they dont understand human languages and do not understand what i being asked of them .. ffs ppl piss me off ..
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Mistyflower said…
its so horrible!