Young Dracula Similar show?

saintdominic posted on Jan 05, 2009 at 10:05AM
Hi i found this on imdb it really looks like the end of yd

Sadly we didn't come away with a BAFTA for Young Dracula last night - The Revenge Files of Alistair Fury won. But thanks for all your support – it meant the world!

So what next?

Mia Jupp, Producer, and myself are planning to shoot a new series. The working title is Post - we're saving the final title for the launch.

If you liked YD I hope you’ll love this! I can't say too much yet but let's put it this way - it's gonna be scary. We'll be frightening parts of you that we weren’t allowed to with YD! And they’ll be some familiar faces from Beaker and Young Drac there too…

THE VIP LIST - So, if this idea sounds to your taste, email me at joss@jossagnew.com. I'm compiling a VIP list of fans that will hopefully get the first look of Post.

Spread the word.

Something wicked is coming your way soon!

Best wishes

Joss Agnew
Director

The familiar faces from young dracula sounds interesting and the fact that it has scary scenes.

Sounds cool what do you think?

Young Dracula 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LandM said…
Sounds VERY interesting! The fact that it says it should be scary is very good, for those of us that like YD, which, I think I speak for all of us when I say thats a lot off us.
Also, familiar faces from YD. Maybe an appearence from Gerran? Fingers crossed, eh? And Beaker... Dani Harmer (if thats how you spell her name), maybe??
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr