Rollenspiele für alle The Dance of Darkness

Rogue475 posted on Dec 05, 2015 at 11:33PM
Warning; This story contains graphic content not suitable for all audiences. Viewer Discretion is advised.
The Federation, formed in the year 2240, has long stood over the galaxy as its protector. Over a period of roughly 20 years the newly formed entity was able to cast great influence throughout known space. The founding members of the Federation are: Earth (Sol), Tau Ceti, Delta Pavonis, Altair, and Beta Hydri. The Federation has always seen itself as the major power in the universe. From the very beginning, long before the Empire or Alliance existed, it took upon itself the task of policing the universe and being the peacekeepers. This often included interfering and meddling in the affairs of other non-member worlds and generally bullying and oppressing the known universe into submission.

It is highly regarded as the oldest of the three major factions in the universe, the other two being the Empire and the Alliance. The planet Earth (Sol), birthplace of humankind, is the historic capital of the Federation and regarded as the center of human-inhabited space.

Character sheet:

Name~

Age~

Rank~

Role~

Appearance~

Ship(if pilot)~

Sidearm(If officer)~

History~
 [b]Warning; This story contains graphic content not suitable for all audiences. Viewer Discretion is
last edited on Dec 08, 2015 at 01:34AM

Rollenspiele für alle 489 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 489

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Rogue475 said…
The Officer laid there for what seemed like an eternity. He hadn't the heart to argue with the woman, but he could help but feel she hadn't trusted him. The silence was interrupted by the comm going off; "Lieutenant Erickson, Commander Falkner, the Admiral requests your presence in his chambers."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PungoBliss said…
Niall whined softly, eyes closed tightly. "I dont wanna."
Chris rolled over, patting her back lightly. "Orders are orders, little lady." He said softly, his words distorted as he pressed his face into the sheets.
"I just got my head knocked in. Can't they wait until tomorrow?" She groaned, but moved to sit up slowly, dizziness and nausea crashing over her.
The Officer got up quietly, going over to the comm system. "... Tell the Admiral that Lieutenant Erickson is resting, and that she needs to have some time to heal." Chris said, before hanging up instantly, going back to the bed to lay beside her.
"I'll neer do it again, I swear." She mumbled, moving gingerly to lay back down once he had finished speaking, pressing a hand to her pounding skull as she turned her face to her pillow.
Chris said nothing at first, even as he laid down, his fingers dancing on her shoulder. "... You're gonna have to face them eventually..." He finally grumbled, turning so he could see her.
"But not when I can barely move!" Her tone became a defensive snarl. Niall was getting tired of his anger, his unhappiness with her decisions, and his overall attitude towards her. Besides, she was in pain, and didn't HAVE to deal with anyone for at least a night after a head injury of that caliber.
"Fine..." He sighed, sitting up as he gazed out through the observation deck's window. "I won't say anything more on the matter then."
Niall sighed heavily, but didn't speak, laying silently beside him.
Chris stayed in his position on the bed for what felt like an hour, before he finally got up and went to his locker, pulling out a thin bottle of golden liquid. He went subtly to his bed, bringing two shot glasses with him, in case she felt well enough to join him.
"You're gonna get drunk?" She mumbled, frowning a bit, almost in annoyance. "Maybe I should go talk to them. Get away from you."
"I have no intention of getting drunk..." He uttered, not facing her as he took a small sip of the ale. "I hadn't even imagined I'd have seen you again. At least not in war..."
"What do you mean>: She sighed, not liking the vague manner he spoke in.
"Heh, I don't even know..." He uttered, holding his head before taking a swallow. Chris let out a sigh as he set the bottle down, going over to the observation window. "No doubt the Erebus will be called for action, this ship will be seeing some real combat in the weeks to come..."
"Think it'd survive?" She snorted softly, closing her eyes as she moved to lay on her back.
"She's a tough ship, I have no doubt that she'll last a good while... Even longer if our defense pilots stay on top of the game." Christopher told her, spinning the liquid in the glass he held, before taking a small sip.
She sighed softly, staring again at the ceiling. "Good."
The Pilot thought of his last few days in the academy. All the test flights he had to do before finally gaining his wings in the form of a small badge that had been donned over his coat. It was likely the proudest day of his life, that singular moment when he had taken the first step from his father's shadow.
Niall tried hard mot to think about those days, the extra time it took to graduate, the struggle to even do menial tasks without the use of her legs. She ws still top notch, and knew it, but also thought she could be ten times better. It bothered her.
Just then a woman stepped through the sliding doors, eyes widening the moment she spotted Niall laying on the bed. "... Chris, I wasn't expecting you to have, well, company." The woman almost whispered, her arm raising to awkwardly scratch the back of her neck.

The pilot took a quick step to put himself between the two, "Apologies, Niall meet Kenna, Kenna, Niall." Chris spoke in a rushed tone, as if trying to conclude the awkwardness.
Niall sat up, a little too quickly, and her head spun. "Well, this is awkward." She snorted softly.
"Kenna is the Navigation's officer onboard the Erebus, she and I became good friends since my first tour. As well, Niall went through the Academy with me." Chris explained, glancing back at the two women.

Kenna straightened her jacket, then nodded subtly. "Your father wanted us for dinner..." The woman uttered, averting her gaze from Niall.
Niall snorted softly, "hmph. Friends." The woman muttered, waiting for her head to clear before standing, swaying dor a second before she sat down in her wheelchair. "Have fun with that." She muttered, moving to the dooor and past the other woman.
"Tell him I'll be right there..." Chris uttered, before starting to change into his dress uniform.

"Lieutenant Niall, your operation is being prepped in ICC, please make your way there." A woman's voice sounded over Niall's comms.
"Right away." Niall said quietly, glancing down at her comm device and pulling up a map of the ship, moving in that direction.
Three hours later...

"Lieutenant Naill, I trust you can walk fine?" The Admiral asked, stepping into the medial room with Chris and Kenna follow closely behind.
"Haven't been cleared to try yet sir. Got the feeling back in my toes, so i guess i should be able to." Niall said quietly, not bothering to open her eyes. The pain meds she had been administered through iv had numbed her head as well as the 3 inch incision in her spine, right on her neck.
"Well stand up and see, now." The Admiral spoke quickly, obviously still angered by her recklessness earlier.

"Father I don't think she should come with us, if-" Chris started, trying to speak for Niall. He didn't wish to see her in pain, and what they were planning might involve it.

The man turned and glared at his son, before his gaze found Niall once more. "Stand up."
"Yes sir." She said coldly, pulling the blanket off her legs and kicking them over the edge of the bed, standing with the help of the rail, keeping a good hold of it while she swayed from a nasty head rush. Anger had flooded back to the woman's mind at the sight of Kenna. She had thought, with his behavior towards her, that Chris wanted her, to continue as they had in training. It was evidently not that way.
"Good, Captain Falk will give you the details." The Admiral spoke, then nodded towards the Doctor. "Clear her status." He then walked off, leaving Chris and Kenna there with her.

The young Captain shook his head, watching his father leave. "... Unbelievable. Niall he's got us pegged for scouting that ship we destroyed... You might want to get dressed, we'll meet you in the hanger."
"Fine." She said, nothing but hostility in her tone as she sat back down, holding out her arm to habe the iv removed.
Kenna stayed quiet, standing close to Chris.
"Alright..." The man uttered, exchanging glances between Kenna and Niall. "I'll leave you to it then." He nodded confidently, then smiled Kenna's way when he moved off for the hanger.
Kenna smiled a bit, turning quickly to follow him out. "So you gonna tell me who the hell she is and why she was laying in your bed?" She asked, keeping cheerful as they walked.
Chris shrugged, "back when I was a Cadet, we were friends. It was quite a while ago, and I figured I'd not ever see her again." He uttered the latter bit, before nudging her arm. "No worries, you jealous?"
"I can be jealous of another woman in MY man's bed." She scowled at him, but then laughed a bit, shaking her head. "Just as long as you're not going to leave me for some cripple."
"Well she might have a chance now, she's no cripple anymore." He teased, making their way down to the large hanger bay on the Erebus. "There's only you..." Chris whispered as they stood in the decompression chamber. He felt her side lightly, all as he threw a helmet onto his suit, sealing it off.
She grinned a bit, pulling her helmet on as well, following him out into the hangar, where the rest of the crew waited, some patiently, some not so much, for Chris to arrive and start giving orders. All except for Niall, that is. She was still struggling to put her shirt on.
Chris glanced back at Kenna before pressing the key to open the chamber. The air instantly shot out into the vacuum of space. "She's the Eldridge, an Aquaris class drop ship." The man told Kenna before turning on his gravity boots and starting towards the others.
 Chris glanced back at Kenna before pressing the key to open the chamber. The air instantly shot out i
Kenna nodded, following him quietly, content to let the man do his job and stay out of the way as much as possible.

Niall finally just gave up, carrying her shirt along with her as she moved down the hall, a fresh bottle of pain pills in one of her cargo pants' large pockets. The woman kept a hand on the wall, her legs shaky from lack of use, and her head starting to ache dully again, mixing with the pain from pulling the stitches in her neck with her simple motions of getting dressed. Niall even had to ask a freaking nurse to tie her hair up.
Chris motioned for the two marines to start prepping the small arms to be used while boarding. He moved into the ship quietly, nodding happily towards the pilot; Warrant Officer John Hale. The man was a good friend, and a straight shooter all around.
Kenna glanced back as Niall finally joined them, not even glancing towards Chris. "I need to sit down." The woman grunted, glancing around for a chair or a stool to park her ass on until they got the ship loaded and ready to move out.
"Strap yourself in right here next to me, darlin'." John spoke cheerfully, his mood happy as could be. Flying an Aquarius class ship was always the pride of any pilot, all due to it being the newest in the array of Fed ships.
Niall grunted a bit, but was happy to take the seat, looking around the craft. She hadn't gotten to experience and Aquarius yet. "Not too shabby. Beats what they had me flyin." The woman almost smiled, glancing towards the Pilot.

Kenna "hmph"ed quietly, scowling at Niall's back. She had assumed she would ride alongside the pilot, being a navigation expert and all.
"I was thinking we could spend some time in the upper cabin?" Chris whispered to Kenna, holding onto the railing as the hatch sealed shut.

"This girl is pressurized!" John exclaimed, removing his helmet and turning slightly to Niall. "The Aquaris is a state of the art dropship, she's got a beefy armor plate that spans the entire ship... It'd take a railgun to punch through it." He boasted happily.
Niall smirked a bit, enjoying his enthusiasm. "Well, get us outta here. I wanna see what this baby can do." She said, unlatching her helmet from her suit, but she was unable to reach up far enough to pull it off. "Can I get a hand?"

Kenna's scowl turned to a grin, and she nodded eagerly. "Sounds like a good idea."
"Alright, Niall you have command, we're gonna check the navigation up top." Chris spoke after he removed his own helmet. He quietly went over to the Lieutenant, helping the object free from the harness. "Side port's different then your flight suit, you'll get used to it." He smiled, handing her the helmet before nodding to the two. Chris then moved off, following Kenna into the back, and up the ladder to the second level.
"Just couldn't reach it." She grumbled. "And don't nobody go up there after them. Nasty." Niall snorted. "Let's get goin, Mr. Pilot."

Kenna grinned a bit, glancing around the smaller space. "Navigation looks fine." She smirked at him as he closed the hatch behind them.
"Righti 'o." John nodded, initiating the take off sequence. "Hear that, those are T-4's, top of the line thruster."

Chris watched her as he set his helmet into the locker. "Yeah, figured as much..." He spoke quietly as he step to her, setting a hand onto where her neck met her shoulder. "Need any help getting that off?"
"Music to my ears." Niall grinned, relaxing back in her seat, letting her head fall back against the rest. "Bastards had to fix me, then punish me when I can't even think straight. Good job." She grumbled, mostly talking to herself.

"Sure." Kenna grinned a bit, her helmet in hand, looking up at him with bright blue eyes, blond hair tied back in a bun, but losing strands that fell around her face.