Rollenspiele für alle The Dance of Darkness

Rogue475 posted on Dec 05, 2015 at 11:33PM
Warning; This story contains graphic content not suitable for all audiences. Viewer Discretion is advised.
The Federation, formed in the year 2240, has long stood over the galaxy as its protector. Over a period of roughly 20 years the newly formed entity was able to cast great influence throughout known space. The founding members of the Federation are: Earth (Sol), Tau Ceti, Delta Pavonis, Altair, and Beta Hydri. The Federation has always seen itself as the major power in the universe. From the very beginning, long before the Empire or Alliance existed, it took upon itself the task of policing the universe and being the peacekeepers. This often included interfering and meddling in the affairs of other non-member worlds and generally bullying and oppressing the known universe into submission.

It is highly regarded as the oldest of the three major factions in the universe, the other two being the Empire and the Alliance. The planet Earth (Sol), birthplace of humankind, is the historic capital of the Federation and regarded as the center of human-inhabited space.

Character sheet:

Name~

Age~

Rank~

Role~

Appearance~

Ship(if pilot)~

Sidearm(If officer)~

History~
 [b]Warning; This story contains graphic content not suitable for all audiences. Viewer Discretion is
last edited on Dec 08, 2015 at 01:34AM

Rollenspiele für alle 489 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 489

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Rogue475 said…
Chris

The man fell hard, hitting the back of his head hard enough to cause him disorientation. He coughed, rolling over before sluggishly trying to rise, his hand covering the back of his head.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PungoBliss said…
She staggered upright, holding her ribs which ached from her own crash to the mat, but it was clear Niall wasn't going to back down, letting him get reoriented first.
Chris

The cadet turned to face her, eyes blinking as he raised his hands once more. His head was throbbing, a definite concussion, but the man persisted, his form only slightly arched.
She didn't move in that time, waiting for his attack now. Niall was obviously tired and in pain, struggling to catch her breath. But she wouldn't step down.
Chris

Unbeknownst to them, a small crowd had formed around the perimeter of the ring. Their hushed tones silenced when Chris motioned for her to come at him. "Hit me!" He called out to her, his arms opening to allow her the free shot. "Just hit me...!"
She moved to step into another kick, and stopped sighing heavily as she realized they where being closely watched. "I forfeit." Niall said, turning away from him, going to the trainer working the ring to help get the glove off her already swelling wrist.
Chris

The man blinked, glancing around, for the first time realizing the many who had observed. "Good show?" He spat angrily, moving quick to get off the ring, he had found a towel and sat on a bench at the very edge of the room. He lowered his head slowly, wishing she had finished him, anything to show she truly didn't care. The feeling of being cheated was there, ever present as he glared at his shaking fingers.
Niall was quick to find a corner, sitting against the wall with her head tilted back, eyes closed as she focused on steadying her breathing. Her throat felt tight, whole body trembling as the girl fought off a panic attack. That had been to many people, too much. She shouldn't have done it.
Chris

The once arrogant, high-society, Officer-in-training had been reduced to a meager boy within those moments. Chris only held a blank stare as his head throbbed, his chest burned, and his finger remained numb as they trembled before him. He was a wreck on the inside and sore looser on the outside.
After a failed minute of trying to calm down, Niall stood, and she went to Chris, sitting beside him on the bench, not looking at him, staring straight ahead, though it was clear that she was on the verge of a full blown panic attack. "Talk to me, please. Anything."
Chris

"What do you want me to say?" He whispered, eyes closing as he heard her voice. The man slowly folded his fingers into one another, clasping his palms as he took a deep and ever shaky sigh.
"Anything. Distract me." She said, tone short, to the point. But more edgy than normal, like she was on some kind of caffeine high and would start bouncing off walls at any second.
Chris

The man cleared his throat, only glancing at her boots. "How is your wrist?" He asked, entertaining her for however long he could bear it. There was so much anger, he wanted to yell at her, ask her how she could be this way, care so little.
"Hurts like a son of a bitch. How is your head?" She asked, starting to unzip her backpack with her good hand, rummaging for something quietly, and a pill bottle rattled as her fingers found it.
Chris

"Aside from seeing stars, I'm good..." He grumbled, eyes turning to the pill vial in her hand. With that he turned his head to face her, eyes finding hers. "What's wrong?" Just like that, Christopher's hate washed away, and he truly only felt for her.
"Nothing." She muttered, shaking out a pair of the pills and swallowing them dry, sighing shakily. "I need to get out of here." Niall said quietly, glancing around again as she dropped the bottle back into her bed. "Walk with me? I might pass out."
Chris

He simply nodded, not giving another thought as he stood, offering his shaky hand. "Of course..." Was all he said, not caring if anyone in the gym might be watching.
She slipped her hand into his after draping her jacket over her other arm, backpack on her shoulder as they walked quietly out, and she directed their path to her room.
Chris

"Your key." He murmured as they neared her door. The same door that they kissed under only four nights ago. Chris took her pack from her as they got there, opening it for her to retrieve her key from. His movements were ever gentle, as though he understood some small fact about her, the hardships she faced.
She let him take the pack, hugging herself slightly, holding her wrist with her good hand as she watched him fish out the key and force the door open. "I appreciate this, Chris. I'm sure you're not real fond of me right now."
Chris

The man did not respond at first, shutting the door behind them quietly. "I won't say that I'm happy, but I just... I don't know how I feel." He sighed, setting her pack on the counter before going to her sink, rinsing a cloth under the water. The cadet returned to her a moment later, "lemme have a look."
She held out her wrist silently, watching his expression, his eyes. "You where pretty angry earlier, when we started fighting."
Chris

"You told me to leave, then I don't see you for almost an entire class week, and you-you..." He paused, his voice calm, all while he dabbed her wrist carefully.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"I what?" She asked softly, remaining perfectly calm. "Chris, I don't do emotions like most people. I can't do emotions like most people. Don't take it personally."
Chris

"Niall, we slept together... That's pretty personal." He told the woman, leaving the damp cloth wrapped around her wrist. "It doesn't matter, I shouldn't have gotten attached... If see the medical department about that in the morning, you have a good night..." Christopher said as he grabbed his coat, going for the door.
Niall stepped between him and it. "I have anxiety problems, the meds I use don't go well with alcohol. I forgot that fact, actually didn't know. I wasn't myself the other night, and I've been sick since. I haven't avoided you."
Chris

The man paused, sighing as his eyes found hers. "So that night, it was all a mistake right? Just the meds and the drink?" He asked, tone questioning. It was clear that he wanted to believe her, yet couldn't help but feel no different about their time together.
"I'm sorry." She said, tone quiet as she looked away, moving aside so he could leave if he wanted. "I wouldn't mind if you wanted to hang out sometime, Chris. You're a good guy."
Chris

"I'm really not a good guy..." He muttered, stepping into the doorway as he turned to her. "... But." Christopher murmured, "If you wanna do this right... Let me know, otherwise I can't just hang out... Not now."
"Fine. But I doubt you can handle me." She spoke softly, but it was clearly a challenge. "What do you mean, do this right?"
Chris

The man watched her for a second, glancing at her lips. "No alcohol, no rough one night stands... Just, right, make it real?" He shook his head, a small grin forming.
"I can try." She said quietly, being honest, completely open with him for the first time, with those simple words.
Chris

The Cadet nodded subtly, "that's enough for me." He smiled, glancing towards the hall, before turning back to her. "I've been so crazy about you, I never felt this way before, about anyone..." Christopher confessed, lowering his slightly.
"Which is weird." She stated. "I've been nothing but an evil bitch who refuses to treat you like all the other girls do, fawn over you. Isn't that what guys like?"
Chris

"I can't speak for every guy, but I think the ones that matter, are hard to get." He concluded, shrugging in a small manner. "I was hoping one night would be enough, then I'd be over you..."
She smiled a bit. "Guess not, huh?" Niall went to her desk, pulling a roll of ace bandage from the drawer, getting it around her wrist and wrapping the joint tightly.
Chris

"Yep..." The Cadet muttered, scratching his still sore head. "Anyway, uh." He paused, motioning for the hallway and her room. It was a question of whether she wanted him to stay or continue for another time.
"You can stay. I'll probably fall asleep though." She said, making a face for a moment. "Meds, ya know?"
Chris

The man chuckled lightly, "So dibs on the couch then." He mused, shutting the door as he set his coat down. He then proceeded to fall down onto her lounge couch, making himself comfortable in his own confident manner.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
She rolled her eyes slightly, chewing her lip for a moment before she went over, flopping down right on top of him, good arm against his chest, legs between his, chin on her own arm. "Tell me about your dad."
Chris

He found himself grinning as she gazed up at him. "What to say the legendary Jon Falker, Hero of the Federation." The Man used a deeper voice, sounding like a narrator to a documentary of some sort. "He was my dad, and not around much while I was growing up." He told her in his normal, subtle tone.
"Classic busy dad. But it's gotta be nice, having so much influence around here." NIall mused, turning to rest the side of her head against his chest, arm going somewhere above his head as she looked out across the room.
Chris

"Yeah, well..." The Cadet mumbled, rolling his eyes somewhat. "When they see me, people see my father... It's not respect for me, it's reverence for someone I represent." Chris explained, his hand finding hers as he closed his eyes. "I just want to be recognized for doing something worthy of respect in my own right."
"You will. As the wingman to the best damn pilot in the world." She mumbled, yawning softly as she relaxed against him, fingers loose in his, but grasping either way.
Chris

He chuckled, "Wingman, eh? Sure you won't be admiral by the time I make it to captain?" The man smiled, teasing her honorable ambition.
She lifted her head long enough to stick her tongue out at him, never opening her eyes as she plopped it back down on his chest, sighing deeply as she relaxed into sleep.
Chris

Fall simply grinned, watching the dim room, keeping guard for as long as he could. Ultimately, sleep took him as well...

The next morning, Christopher awoke on the floor, with Niall sprawled over his back. He let out a yawn as wind patted the closest window. The room had become considerably cold since the night before, almost alarmingly so.
Niall whined, shivering a bit in her sleep, and she actually got up, shuffling over to her bed and snuggling under the blankets without ever waking up, sprawled out under the warm coverings.
Henry

The cadet rubbed his eyes for a moment, rising slowly as he went for his jacket. After pulling it over him, Chris went to the thermometer, blinking when it read -20 degrees Fahrenheit. "It was in the mid fifties yesterday..." He sighed, crossing his arms to stay warm.
Niall whined softly, burrowing farther under her blankets at the temprature reading. "Stupid mars." She mumbled, still not a hundred percent awake.