Warriors (Novel Series) NOT FOR ASHFUR LOVERS/ OBSSERS!!!!!

Frostbreeze67 posted on Jan 25, 2010 at 10:40PM
LOL I personally Think Ashfur is Gay.
I also think he is Retarded.( See the Stupid Ashfur Show)
Oh and Finally Think he is a NERD!!!!!

I HAVE SOMTHING IMPORTANT TO SAY!!!
I HATE ASHFUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warriors (Novel Series) 8 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Fadingechoes said…
angry
I agree so much i coulden't agree more. I HATE ASHFUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Halfpelt said…
You shouldn't say he's gay and is retarded. Just say that you don't like him. Anyway, cats can't be gay. That's just stupid
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 18wanda said…
Halfpelt's right. Still, Ashfur let the whole Squirrelflight thing go way too far. It was like a simple "we're through" breakup that you cry over for a day and move on. Ashfur didn't need to drag it all the way to...wel, you know.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Mistyflower said…
I hate Ashfur.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Fadingechoes said…
Well, i think she ment "gay" as more of an insult than the real thing. But retarded fits more. He had to be mentaly ill to do the whole "kill Firestar to get revenge on Brambleclaw" thing. It's the same for what he did to Squirrelflight after that.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr StichxAngel4eva said…
well i think he's ok *runs away b4 gets bashed up*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AlxanderRfan said…
hey guys? why does everybody have to make such a fuss, and hurt others feelings, PS. IM NOT A ASHFUR FAN!
anyways, if you dont like him, that is your thing, why shout it to the whole world?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SilverStar23 said…
mischievous
ASHFURES A RETARD!