Warriors (Novel Series) blue eyed Katzen too many?

18wanda posted on Dec 10, 2009 at 10:21PM
If you don't know already, in nature it is really uncommon for cats to have blue eyes. In fact, it is nearly impossible unless the cat is part Siamese or Himalayan. In Warriors there are way too many blue-eyed cats, and really is overused. It is like every cat is part Siamese. Has anyone else been considering this? After all, warriors isn't fantasy.

Warriors (Novel Series) 6 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Mistyflower said…
hmmm
Wanda you are overreacting. My grandma has this cat that ive nicknamed MistyCat, she's not siamese and she has blue eyes. Stop overreating-ive seen tons of blue-eyed cats that aren't siamese or himalayin.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Massogliacutie said…
hmmmmm most cats i see have brown or green eyes.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 18wanda said…
Masso is right. I don't know what cats Misty has seen...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Snowpaw said…
yea, you'd think that if they have kept on breeding in the wild, and their not pure bred or very close in blood to a cat with blue eyes, that the eyes wud mostly be amber or green like masso said, but i have see cats with blue eyes too (not many)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Mistyflower said…
I've seen yellow cats with blue eyes, black cats with blue eyes, tortoiseshell cats with blue eyes, and brown cats with blue eyes. None of them were Himalayan or Siamese.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr StichxAngel4eva said…
hmmm
well, some cats eyes change color in the first series. (Like Darkstripe, its either yellow, amber or blue...)