Warriors (Novel Series) Don't waste your time on this little thing.

silverflare1520 posted on Oct 20, 2009 at 08:44PM
Alright, so evryone has a user name(duh!) Buta lot of them are just wierd. Yeah, I can see it if your a boy or girl but a lot of them are just...wierd.
Will anyone tell me why you picked that name?

Warriors (Novel Series) 15 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 18wanda said…
My favorite number is 18 so there is the 18 part in 18wanda. And my nickname is Wanda.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr silverflare1520 said…
As you can see, I'm the new kid who popped out of nowhere. I don't know all your ancient secrets so how am I 'possed to know.
And I can't believe I wrote 2 of these things!
But, I'm a warior geek so my name is Silverflare for a few clubs. Don't ask about the numbers though, I don't know.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sagigrrl1097 said…
I'm a Sagittarius, and a girl, but i don't know about the numbers.
hmmm
What is a Sagittarius?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Mistyflower said…
i dont know, but my favorite number is 26. on all the other sites i play on my username is Angey26 or Angey99. If you want to know how i came up with Angey it was supposed to be Angel but it was taken. 0.0
Funny how the title is don't bother with this little thing, and we all pile in anyway. It is like if a book was banned at your chool, you would want to read it more than ever jsut to see what is so bad about it.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Moonstorm100 said…
i peps! I came up with the Moonstorm100 because i hav a utube acount n on it my name is Moonstorm100! i offten type n comments to vidios
I always have wonderd about that cosmo and wanda thing.
Oh, and a Sagittarius is a thing in the Xodiac(I think) you know- Leo, Cancer,Capricorn. Its used all the time in horoscopes and that.
But a lot of you might all ready know that.
And thanks for the replys!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Massogliacutie said…
laugh
my username is Massogliacutie because i love Chris Massoglia( he has a club on here somewhere look him up if u don't know who he is)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr StichxAngel4eva said…
cool
well, i was into lilo & stitch at the time, & i rly liked angel. so ya.
Some people have the weirdest usernames. I don't know how they could have any inspiration at all. Oh well. There are weirdos everywhere, even on the internet.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sagigrrl1097 said…
I'm bad at creating usernames.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Whitefeather said…
big smile
My name is Whitefeather becuase that is my warrior name that mostly discribes me. ( calm, occasionally hyper tho, unique, and tottaly awesome ) X3
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SilverStar23 said…
cool
my name is from my user name on the warrior forums.