Warriors (Novel Series) Kittypets. UGH.

Mistyflower posted on May 22, 2009 at 12:39AM
Do you have a kittypet at home? Does it drive u crazy? Honestly, I don't really have a cat, but my cousin does. I slept over at his house one night, and his cat (who looks alot like Graystripe, so i'll just call him Graystripe)
woke me up in the middle of the night! Here's what happened:

------------------------------------

So I was like sleeping a blank, dreamless sleep, and I felt something pawing my face. It kept clawing me till I woke up. And Graystripe was all on the bed and stuff, and he obviously wanted me to pet him. So I petted him for a while, and then I looked at the clock and it was 2:38 A.M.! When I wuz done petting him, I flipped over and closed my eyes. And Graystripe climbed over me and is all like wanting me to pet him again. So I pet him for ten more minutes and fell back asleep. THEN Graystripe all butts me in my chest with his head. I petted him AGAIN, and fell back asleep. THEN he started clawing face again, and I woke up and Petted him...AGAIN. Then I flipped over. So of course Graystripe jumped over me and I had to pet him again. I petted him until 3:00 and he jumped off the bed and slept in my cousin's sleeping bag for the rest of the night.

--------------------------------------
It's probably pretty common in cat behavior, but did this ever happen to u?

Warriors (Novel Series) 9 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Mistyflower said…
If ur cat does this to u all the time, don't go telling me i no nothing about cats. Remember, i don't have a cat.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 123cosmo4 said…
zzz
18wanda and I were fostering kittens for the vet clinic for a while. They were really small and innocent and CUTE! NOT FOR LONG! They turned into nightmares. They bit and scratched me so I did the same thing back to them so they would learn. Their spawn of the devil and their names are Timothy and Taffy. They destroyed everything they touched. THey knocked stuff off my dresser and broke them, shredded paper all over the floor. They chewed up my brand new book and my pencil. Taffy strangled my pencil! They kept trying to eat my fish and they would scream if I just touched them. THey were remarkable.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Warriorcatsfan said…
surprise
Wow, you got a problem!! Both of you!! I own 3 three cats, not to mention that EVERY SINGLE section of my family owns at least 1 cat!!!!! My Grandma & Grandpa own 3 kittens, my Uncle owns 2, I think, and my other Uncle owns 1 adult and 2 small kittens. Anyway, my cats are:
Mistic- Orange-ginger tom with long-hair and yellow eyes.
Jr- Ginger tabby tom with bright amber eyes.
Snicker- Black tabby tom with with neck, paws, chin, and underbelly.

Okay. All of my cats get shut up in my bedroom when we all go to sleep, because dad says they get annoying. Sometimes we leave they out. They always follow us upstairs, where we sleep. Jr likes it when I stick my hand under the pillow and move it to where he can see it, but only the finger-tips. He leaps to grab and bite them, but I pull they away to the other side of the pillow. That's what I have to do just before I go to bed. Then, later in the night, Snickers and Jr will play LOUDLY. Snickers runs and jumps on the dresser by the foot of the bed. Then he'll jump down and run across the carpet to the stairs on the OTHER SIDE of the house!!! He gets LOUD at night!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 18wanda said…
Me and Cosmo are fostering another set of them. The frist three, Marco, Polo and Wilma were feral but we tamed them and now they WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE! I banished them to sleep in the closet at night because they team up to keep me awake all night! Funny. Cosmo sleeps in the bed next to mine and they don't bother her, but I am just soooo irresistable! Marco plays with my hair and Wilma screams if I don't pet her for 2 seconds and Polo bats at my eyes. I had to sleep with my arm over my face and Polo would shove my arm off to tickle my nose and makes me sneeze(by the way I am allergic to most cats) and paw at my eyes. Now I have some scratch marks on my arms from them play fighting and I reach my hand in to break them up. Then they run across my bed all night and use my body as a fortress. Aren't kittens just fantastic? (note the strong use of sarcasm in that last sentence!)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Warriorcatsfan said…
laugh
lol
kittens are so cute...i wish i had one.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 123cosmo4 said…
I sure don't. I'm all for adult cats.
my friend had three. Cute little kittens with their cute little faces.....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 18wanda said…
True but think about the poor cats out there who can't get homes because everyone wants kittens instead. Kittens don't stay kittens for long anyway so you might as well get an adult that needs a home.