Warriors (Novel Series) Why is it you'res?

Mistyflower posted on May 21, 2009 at 08:55PM
Why did u pick the warrior name you gave yourself? I picked Mistyflower because it sounds mysterious, beautiful, and fierce.

Warriors (Novel Series) 19 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 123cosmo4 said…
I picked Rainshine at first because it is so pretty. Then I changed it to Rainstar because I am a Clan leader now.
LEave some comments people!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Mistyflower said…
I mean really!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 18wanda said…
cool
I named myself Moonflower because it just sounds so perfect. So neat. Don't you agree? I am also a Clan leader. Moonstar somewhere where I won't mention here to public viewers. Mistyflower and 123cosmo4, you know what I mean.
Yes. That place...*cough*
*cough! cough! Hack! Hack!*
*HACKITY HACK HACK HACK COUGH WHEEZE ACHOO!!!*
We are all soooooo sick!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Swiftshadow said…
Then please come to the medicine cat den!!!!
ok.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ashaunai said…
I didn't really name MYSELF, I got it off of the website, but Mossnose is really the perfect name. It's just so... Natural and woodsy, I guess. I love it!
That is a pretty good name. Nice!
Yeah! My backup name is Blossomwish...and after that probably Sunnybee.....Its just such a cute name...
I like Cloudberry like off Code of the Clans.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sagigrrl1097 said…
My actual name- according to the warriors website- is Mossheart, but I really like Skyfeather. I think that Bloodheart sounds really cool- spooky, mysterious, yet beautiful, somehow.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr silverflare1520 said…
In a wierd way, it does sound beautiful. Mine was Wildtale, but I liked Silverflare better (as you see as my user name)
Yeah. I like Moonflower as previously stated. Also, Bloodheart sounds kind of gross. Reminds me of a Gray's Anatomy surgery with fake blood spurting everywhere.
Yeah...what do you guys think about Silvergaze?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr StichxAngel4eva said…
Well my name is Spottedshadow but sometimes I've got other names like Nightwing, Clan leader names like Earthstar & Snowstar etc, Darkstripe (cuz hes AWESOME!!!) & yea. Silvergaze is kinda cool.