Warriors (Novel Series) The Warrior Story I Wrote When I Was Bored!!

Mistyflower posted on May 03, 2009 at 03:39AM
I don't want to sound like I'm copying Saito Saturno's Fanfic, But im bored. So here is a story I wrote when i wuz bored:

Mistyflower crept out from behind the tree she'd been hiding behind, and bounded toward the OceanClan camp. She was traveling home from the Moonstone, because the OceanClan leader, Brightstar, had recently died. She was worried of what her Clan would think, when she told them she had recieved her nine lives, but didn't recieve her name. What was she supposed to tell them? Would they accept her as leader if she didn't have her name? Would they throw her out? More worried thoughts swirled through her head, her eyes growing wide at each one. But there was one that made her fur stand on end. "What if they send me back to DarkClan?" she whispered to herself. DarkClan was the Clan she'd grown up in. She left because of DarkClan's horrible leader, Larchstar. Larchstar was terribly abusive of kits, so when she was born, her parents and her moved to OceanClan. Then Mistyflower realized she was getting all worked up over nothing. She sighed and crept into camp. "Hey, Mistystar!" A cheerful voice sang. "Welcome back, Mistystar!"

TO BE CONTINUED
last edited on May 03, 2009 at 08:10PM

Warriors (Novel Series) 3 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 18wanda said…
wink
Nice beginning. I will have to read the next one when it is updated. :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Massogliacutie said…
smile
cute!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr StichxAngel4eva said…
smile
cool!