Warriors (Novel Series) MountainClan

WarriorsFan98 posted on Jul 08, 2011 at 01:02AM
Leader:

(WarriorsFan98) Rowanstar- Young Gray Tabby Tom. Piercing yellow eyes. White stomach. Scar on his left flank. (mate: Snowwhispers)

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Deputy:

(smartone123) Fightheart -brown tabby she-cat with green eyes (mate: Thunderfoot)

Medicine Cat:

(Willowwhisper) Willowwhisper- A light brown she-cat with white toes and a black muzzle
Medicine Cat Apprentice:

(BellatrixCissy) Lightpaw- black she-cat with white tail tip green eyes
Warriors:

(Gamer4Life97) Thunderfoot- Black Tom; front left paw is white; dark yellow eyes

(Sandfire_Paiger) Sandfire- Ginger she-cat with white underbelly, legs, and muzzle. White tipeed tail. Light ginger tabby stripes on ginger parts. Sun-drown place blue eyes(ocean blue).

(Feathershine) Bristleclaw- dark Ginger tabby Tom with amber eyes and scar on his muzzle

(TeamPeeta649) Fierceblaze- Redish-orange tom with blazing gold eyes

(TeamPeeta649) Darkfang- Black she-cat with a dark grey chest, paws, and muzzle with smokey grey eyes

(Dawnmist) Dawnmist- Creamy brown she-cat with a darker belly, paws, and face with dark emerald-green eyes

(Fightheart) Cloudlight- A pretty pure white long hair she cat with a blue eye and a purple eye

(moviefreak12) Shadowclaw- Greyish-black tabby tom, with dark blue eyes

(WarriorsCats) Sunfish- A pretty, silky furred dappled ginger she cat with cream underbelly, muzzle and striking blue-green-gray eyes

(Bluestars14) Redwillow- Reddish-brown she-cat with blue eyes

(theWOLFPACK15) Tigerpelt - Reddish-brown tabby tom with green eyes (Apprentice- Oakpaw)

(Vixentail) Shallowwater - Pale gray she-cat with white chest patch, green eyes

(Gamer4Life97) Reggie - Skinny ashy tom with white underbelly with sky blue eyes, former rouge

(theWOLFPACK15) Mousewhisker - Scrawny Grey and white tom with icy blue eyes

(WarriorsFan98) Runningstone - Light Gray Tabby-Tom with deep amber eyes

(smartone123) Violetshine - Black and silvery she cat with blue eyes

(BubbleBruschi) Pebblefrost - pretty dark gray dappled she-cat with dark green eyes

(Spottedtail139) Shycloud- Pretty black she-cat with white spots that look like clouds, glowing emerald eyes.

Apprentices:

(theWOLFPACK15) Featherpaw- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with striking blue eyes

(MewMewSecrets) Silverpaw- Pretty silver pelt, with light brown markings on her forehead, and aqua blue eyes.

(Squrrielstar) Stormpaw- Silver tabby cat with deep, blue eyes

(Smartone123) Razzlepaw- Pretty long haired red/brown she cat with pine green eyes

(Dawnmist) Fangpaw- Pale white tom with grey stripes and long fangs with brown eyes

(Dawnmist) Daisypaw- Dark ginger she-cat with blue eyes

(Dawnmist) Darkpaw- Jet black she-cat with enormous emerald green eyes

(Spottedwind) Birdpaw- Black she-cat with amber eyes and a brown chest, with brown tail tip

(Spottedwind) Oakpaw- Red-brown Tom with glowing green eyes

(Answer) Heatherpaw- Light brown she-cat with green eyes

(Bluestars14) Shudderpaw- Gray she-cat with blue eyes

Queens:

(Bluefire7777) Prairiedog- golden colored she-cat with small grey patches and green eyes

(WarriorsCats) Snowwhispers- White she cat with leopard like splotches. (Soon to be) Mother of Rowanstar's kits.

(Smartone123)Fightheart (Still active deputy)- -brown tabby she-cat with green eyes. Mother of Thunderfoot's kits.

Elders:

(Smartone123) Saga- Very skinny, moderately old reddish-brown ragged tom with slit ear and green eyes.

Kits:

(Prariedog's) Maizekit- golden and black tabby tom with green eyes

(Prariedog's) Smokekit- grey and white patched tom with amber eyes

(Prariedog's) Pastelkit- pale colored tortoisehell she-cat with pastel colored eyes

(Spottedwind's) Stormkit: a dark gray Tom with blue eyes

(Spottedwind's) Lightningkit: a black tabby she-cat with yellow stripes and amber eyes

(Spottedwind's) Mistykit: pretty light gray she-cat with light blue eyes and one lighter paw

(Parent Unknown- RP'd by Smartone123) Flowkit- Silvery grey she cat-with pale gray eyes

(Fightheart's) Lillykit- gray she cat with green eyes

(Fightheart's) Bravekit- a brown tabby tom with green eyes

-Description of Clan: Located near Mothermouth just beyond Barley's farm. Recently, a bad curse swept through the Clan, killing everyone but the leader, who has never forgotten the day when his friends and family died. The clearing has half shade half sun cover. Great for Leafbare and Greenleaf. Leaders den is connected to Elder's den. Warriors and Apprentices share one den but a crude fern wall seperates the den. Medicine Cat den is in the best location, right on the grass at the edge of the clearing. All needed berries or herbs are directly behind the den. Nursery is close to medicine cat den. Training takes place in the large clearing in the middle of the camp. Above the leader's den there is a Highrock.-

Here's how you join:
Name:
Desc:

Clan News:
Leaf-fall is quickly fading, bringing Leaf-bare to take its place. The weather is unusually colder for this time of year. It would probably be best to prepare the camp for the colder moons...

EVERYONE WELCOME OUR NEW WARRIOR: Shycloud (Spottedtail139)
*-IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS, NOTIFY ME-*

RP QUOTE GUIDE

" ": rp talking
> <: thought bubble
- -: rp description
( ): real life talk

MountainClan shares borders with PantherClan

~Rowanstar
last edited on Nov 11, 2012 at 09:22PM
save

Warriors (Novel Series) 4021 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1951-2000 of 4021

Vor mehr als einem Jahr theWOLFPACK15 said…
(hisses under his breath, no one hearing him)Figures.-Thunderbeak

I'll be fine with it. (lifts her head)I mean there's nothing wrong with doing this.-Featherpaw
Vor mehr als einem Jahr WarriorsFan98 said…
-Oakwhisper flicked his ears. It seemed that everyone was expecting this. He looked up.- "Rowanstar, I've changed my mind. As much as I miss my home here, I would miss the friends I have made in PantherClan. PantherClan is my home now, and I will stay with them."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Dovemoon said…
Great, there's nothing wrong with doing this is there. So, are we going to meet up at night or spend a day here or a day there? Its all your choice, Featherpaw. ~Greypaw
"Are you sure Oakwhisper? This will be your last chance, and I'm not one to allow someone come back into the Clan. You remember what happened to Cherrystripe." ~Rowanstar

"Yes I remember. He was an out cast for no reason. You had a chance to let him back and you denied him!" he hissed. "He was my best friend and now he's dead because of you and that piece of fox-dung for a leader Adderstar." (Note, Adderstar was the previous leader of MountainClan) "It was all I could do to get away from him, and from you! We used to be friends, but I can hardly bare to stand in this clearing with you as leader. Volefoot would have been a much better choice!" (As you can see, Oakwhisper is recalling MountainClan's previous events leading up to the creation of this forum.)
"Very well. You can stay with PantherClan, but do not expect me to welcome you back if you change your mind again." Rowanstar was hurt by his old friend's words. He couldn't believe that this was the cat he had known all his life. As he leaped down he flicked his tail to call Snowwhispers to his den.
(Bares teeth)Well? What is it? PantherClan or MountainClan?-Thunderbeak

(swipes her paw to his head)Thunderbeak, put a mouse in it. It's his choice.-Rivershade

I like the night.-Featherpaw
* nods * me too. ~Greypaw
-Oakwhisper turned around to face Thunderbeak- "Yeah, put a mouse in it. You've had it out for me since I joined PantherClan. Sure, I know I'm from a different Clan, but that doesn't mean I'm still an enemy. So you can just stop treating me like a piece of fox-dung." -He hissed furiously, ready to defend his loyalty to PantherClan.-
(Hisses)A cat born to another clan is still an enemy to me, no matter if he has left his former clan. And judging by the meeting, you're not loyal to PantherClan.-Thunderbeak

(tail tip twitches in frustration)-Rivershade

Great so it's decided. We'll meet in two nights.(smiles her blue eyes shining)-Featherpaw
-He twitched unevenly- "I've got more loyalty in one whisker than you have in your whole body! And I'm willing to fight to the last drop of blood in my body to show it." -He unsheathed his claws- ~Oakwhisper
(Keeps his stance, looks from his claws to his eyes)Puh, some loyalty you're showing. I have the sense to not attack one of his own clan mates. (Looks him up and down in a starky way) Even if he's not from this clan originally. But if you want to, go ahead and show PantherClan that attacking one of their own will prove anything. Besides attacking the Deputy's son won't put you in a better position. (smirks)-Thunderbeak
-he sheathed his claws- "I'm not looking to take a higher postition. I just hate having to show my loyalty to this Clan three times as much as the rest of you do. And just because you're the deputy's son doesn't mean that you have a high place in authority either, so just step down off of your high pedestal. You have no idea what I go through, and you and everyone else that has a problem with me NOT treating me like an enemy would help me so much, but I guess that's too much even for YOU to do, Thunderbeak." ~Oakwhisper
Great. * smiles, his eyes bright.* ~Greypaw
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Harpaw8 said…
Silverwind walks back to camp with 2 mice and a vole.
I'm not on a high pedestal. You want loyalty, but you want to pick a fight 2x's worse. Besides if you wanted loyalty you should of stayed with MountainClan.(turns around)-Thunderbeak

(snaps at him)Thunderbeak!-Rivershade

(Looks at her)It's true and you know it, Rivershade. He should of kept his feeling to himself.(walks to his little sibilings)-Thunderbeak

(Tail tip twitches then turns to Oakwhisper)Don't listen to him. Deep down he's grieving for his little brother. He doesn't usually act that way. You may not have his loyalty, but you have other's in PantherClan.-Rivershade

Wanna head back?-Featherpaw
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Yea, sounds goods. * nods * ~Greypaw
Ok. (nudges him with a paw)Race you to the entrance of the cave.(runs)-Featherpaw
* sees her take off * Hey! * races after her and catches up beside her.* You got a head start! ~ Greypaw
(Purrs)But I knew you had the legs to catch up.-Featherpaw
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TeamPeeta649 said…
*sleeps* -Cresentkit & Rainkit

*shifts a pebble back and forth with his tail* -Driftkit

*follows her brother* -Cloudmist

We should head back now. -Nightfog

*purrs and licks his muzzle* -Stormheart
-Oakwhisper dips his head- "Thank you." he meowed. "At least someone in this Clan gets me." -He turned around and walked slowly to the old willow tree in the corner of the camp, his tail dragging along the ground-
(Looks at him in sympathy as he walks to the willow. Says to her self)You'll always try to keep your loved ones happy, and you'll do anything for that.(Looks around for Questfeather and Scorchfire, then flick an ear, and smiles as she doesn't see them)Busy as always.(Goes and sits next to the fresh kill pile and takes a mouse, watching the kits)-Rivershade

Loyalty belongs with your own clan. You can't expect it from another.-Thunderbeak

(sits on a rock)-Sunkit

(Nods)Ok. But you have to promise me that you'll try to get some rest.-Jetstream

(Purrs)-Scorchfire

(calls in his sisters dreams)-Ghostkit
Oakwhisper dreams: Oakwhisper walks around in an unfamiliar forest. He saw the faces of his friends from MountainClan and PantherClan. As he walked past, all of the faces disapeared. He kept walking until he saw a tree stump on fire with a pile of fresh kill around it. He heard a voice come from no where, "Oakwhisper! Come forth Oakwhisper!" Looking unsure of what to do, he stood still until his feet seemed to move from underneath him. He was brought face to face with an unfamiliar cat. Then he recognized the face of Adderstar. He almost let out a hiss of disgust, but he couldn't help to notice the confidence in his eyes.
"Oakwhisper," Adderstar began, "Although we all heard the heinous statements you made about your former leaders, we couldn't be more proud of your choice to show your loyalty to your new home. I only wish I could have seen your choice coming. The whole of StarClan thought you would come back to your Birth Clan, but even StarClan is wrong. I must go now. Goodbye Oakwhisper." Adderstar disapeared into thin air. The ground dropped from underneath Oakwhisper's feet, as he plummeted to the ground.
He woke up with a sudden jerk.
* purrs and smiles* its all fair now. ~Greypaw
(Nods)But we can walk the rest of the way now. (smiles and exits the cave, looking up for hawks or eagles.)-Featherpaw
Alright * smiles and follows her out of the cave, glancing up for hawks and eagles* -Greypaw
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Bubblekat said…
Who wants to be Cloudferns mate?

Looks around the camp with brilliant narrowed eyes-Cloudfern
(Looks back down to the road, but not in time to lift her paw over a rock, trips and falls on her chin)Oof!-Featherpaw

(Hmm, I'll make a Tom when WarriorsFan98 comes back on.)
Just relax. -Cloudmist

Ghostkit! -Rainkit & Cresentkit

*nods* I promise* -Nightfog

I love you. -Stormheart
(Tails flicks and he sits down)-Thunderbeak

(smiles)Hi, Rainkit and Cresentkit.-Ghostkit

(Gets up and waits for her)-Jetstream

(twines tails)I love you too.-Scorchfire
*licks his ear* -Cloudmist

We miss you so much. -Rainkit

We all do. -Cresentkit.

*gets up and starts going back* -Nightfog

*purrs* And once we have a home we can have a family. -Stormheart
* sees Featherpaw and stops and goes over to er* Are you okay ? -Greypaw
(I'm Back)
(Rolls eyes, smirks and nudges her with his paw)-Thunderbeak

(Ears go flat)Yeah, I see that.-Ghostkit

(walks by her side)-Jetstream

(Purrs)A beautiful family.-Scorchfire

(gets up and shakes head, clearing it)Yeah, just tripped over a rock.-Featherpaw

(Add another cat for me please.. Tigerpelt - Reddish-brown tabby tom with green eyes)
 (Rolls eyes, smirks and nudges her with his paw)-Thunderbeak (Ears go flat)Yeah, I see that.-Ghostki
Okay. You're alright then? -Greypaw
(I am gonna change Darkfang to a girl. I'm not used to having so many male charries. Well actually I am but I wanna have a female in this clan.)

*cuffs his ear lightly* -Cloudmist

*presses against him while walking* -Nightfog

*purrs and nods* -Stormheart
(Nods, and gets up)Yeah.-Featherpaw

Alright, alright, quite.(wipes paw over his ear)-Thunderbeak

(twines tails as they walk into the camp)-Jetstream

(Purrs)-Scorchfire
* helps her up* good , your okay. -Greypaw
Thanks.(starts to walk with a small limp.)-FEatherpaw
Of course*walks beside her* -Greypaw
Awww, don't be grumpy. *pokes his side playfully* -Cloudmist

*lays down by her kits and pulls them to her stomach* -Nightfog

*nuzzles against her* -Driftkit

Why did you have to go? -Cresentkit

Why would StarClan take a kit? *flattens ear* -Rainkit

*rubs her head against him* -Stormheart

All these strange cats here is making me unsettled. -Darkfang

*snorts* You're always unsettled. You can never be comfortable. -Fierceblaze
(wraps tail around her and watches the PantherClan cats)-Jetstream

(climbs on her back and lays down)-Sunkit

(Nudges her)I'm not grumpy(flicks tail over her ear)-Thunderbeak

Don't be mad at StarClan, it was my idea to not stay in the camp.-Ghostkit

(Purrs and wraps tail around her and pulls her close)-Scorchfire

You might as well get use to them until they leave. Learn something from them.-Tigerpelt

(walks on her ears strained, hears flapping of wings.)Eagle!-Featherpaw
*licks Sunkit's head* -Nightfog

*smiles* Good. -Cloudmist

*licks his head* Don't blame yourself. -Rainkit & Cresentkit

*licks his cheek* -Stormheart

*grunts* Hardly. -Darkfang

*shakes head* You are so stubborn. -Fierceblaze

I know. *uses thick sarcasm* Imagine what my kits will be like if I have them. -Darkfang

StarClan help the tom that gets mixed up with you. -Fierceblaze

*whacks him over the ear* -Darkfang
* looks up and tries to listen for it* Where?! What do we do?! -Greypaw
(Purrs)-Sunkit

(rolls eyes)-Thunderbeak

It is. But when I was alive, I couldn't walk, and I was in a lot of pain. But look now, no pain and I can walks again.(walks in a circle)-Ghostkit

(Purrs and nuzzles her)-Scorchfire

(Rolls eyes and sits)-Tigerpelt

I don't know. But we have to hide.(Looks around and sees a small crevice in the wall. Nudges him to it.)It's small but it'll do.-Featherpaw
It'll work.. * squeezes in with Featherpaw.* -Greypaw
Yes, now shhhh. (Listens carefully, hears the flapping as it gets close. The cry of the Eagle sounds)-Featherpaw
* goes quiet and listens to the eagle* -Greypaw
(shifts a bit as the flapping of the wings go farther away. Sighs)Ok it sounds like it's gone.-Featherpaw