Warehouse 13 MacPherson Season Finale Already

Councilman posted on Sep 24, 2009 at 05:51AM
Wow that managed to sneak up on me, and just when it was really getting interesting. now we have to wait for ever to find out if the believe Claudia's not the bad person she's been set up to be. If they'll ever believe Leena is bad and we'll also have to wait to see it Leena is under some kind of spell and to top it off is Arie is alive. Which I assure you he is and will Pete and Myka find Arie and will lassie save Jeff from the Mountain lion. lol
I'm beginning to think my favorites in this show are Claudia ans Myka, I just think the show got bette when Cladia came along and Myka takes her job a lot mre serious than Pete. But them he does get his vibes.
 Wow that managed to sneak up on me, and just when it was really getting interesting. now we have to w

Warehouse 13 3 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr syphi_phreak said…
I wouldn't of guessed that Leena was in league with MacPherson. That kinda blew my mind. That darn thimble!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr momo0231 said…
lol i guessed it was Leena after they discovered the goblit was missing and my dad didn't believe me :D i liked Leena thou so i'm kinda sad. i can't wait till next season (my favorite characters right now are Claudia, Artie, and Mrs. Fredric)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Councilman said…
I think we're going to find that Leena is under the spill Claudia said she thought she had to be under. Leena has been a component of the show from the start and there has to be an explanation that will exonerate her. Mrs Fredric is a bit of an enigma she appears as if from no where and disappears in the same manner. Not just that but she also seems to have a sixth sense. You'll remember she asked "Odd Job" (lol) to turn the car around like she new something was afoot. And now as I think about it Claudia is going to have an alibi because it looked like she was running away.
As to the thimble since this is all fantasy I'd like to have one to turn myself into Chuck Bartowski so I could have Sarah Walker as my future wife, but then it goes into a dream world too so it's way too much to ask. LOL. But oh what fun I could have had if only dreams were real and I had that damn thimble. I'd have glued on for life.
(Cue dream sequence music now)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 I think we're going to find that Leena is under the spill Claudia sagte she thought she had to be unde