Vampire Diaries L.J.Smith - have Du guys read the night world series???

S0ulsUnit3d posted on Feb 21, 2009 at 11:36AM
I haven't read the vampire diaries and so does it compare to the night world series?

Vampire Diaries 11 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr aNNAw17 said…
big smile
I've read the first 2 omibus editions that have books 1-6 in them and I've read all the vampire diaries including the new book Nightfall. there are some pretty big differences like the vampires powers for one the vampire diaries vampires have to wear lapis lazuli rings in order to be out in the sunlight. Plus the vampire diaries focuses more on two vampire brothers and a human girl and her human friends. I think both series are great but since the 5th vampire diaries book came out it gives us new L.J. material to read a definite positive in my book! basically if you like the nightworld you'll probably like the vampire diaries too.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr S0ulsUnit3d said…
blush
cool thanks xx
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sillyansally said…
I love the Night world because there are lots of different stories and they inter-connect. and they have Werewolves and shapeshifters and witches.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SynsAngel said…
heart
Well I have to say that I liked the Nightworld books more and i love them for the same reasons as sillyansally.
Read the first Nightworld book when i was 13/14, im 23 now and i love 'em as much now as i did then.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr italiangirl976 said…
No not really. I thought the night world was way better. I'm not saying that vampire diaries was bad cause it wasn't at all it was really good but still not as good as the night world series

another good series by her is Dark visions. that was really good so was Secret circle series.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr j1edwardcullen7 said…
rainy
I was thinking about reading them, but what my friend described about them, they were really, really, really strange.
crying
I really wanna read them except they don't print the books anymore so they're really rare to find in libraries
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wild-bby said…
i know what you mean- i had to order a lot of them online, but recently if u look in shops they're reprinting them- but i was lucky my library was giving theirs away and guess who got them :D! Bargain! do u know anyone who can lend u them?

anyway i love the night world series- i read them years ago, but still annoyed that the last book Strange Fate STILL! hasnt come out!! i love it when the stories are different and are inter-connecting cos you get to meet new characters and different points of view. the vampire diaries is different to the night world series- different types of vamps and so on. i don't have a favourite- i love them all.

I couldn't believe that L.J.Smith brought out book five of vampire diaries-but im not sorry she did- it gave me another chance to love them again :D if u like the nightworld u'll like the vampire diaries.x
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Awwww thank you so much it really helped!

My friend read I think all seven because I introduced them to her and she loves them. She's gonna lend them to me but she is a bit slow with remembering lol

You are SOOO LUCKY about your library!!! What rly annoys me is that the books are soooo good and no one has read about them! It is the only book that made me truly feel that vampires are real (although I know they're not lol:( )

Vor mehr als einem Jahr lizzieniamh said…
Yes I have read both Night world and Vampire Diaries!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mormongirll06 said…
S0ulsUnit3d
they won't print the old copies of night world books but now they have the night world series with 3 books 1 one so they put 3 books in the 1st volume then 3 in the 2nd volume and then 3 in the 3rd volume so thats a total of 9 and then there's going to be a 10th book but it will be a book all by them selves.