Helden des Olymp The Son of Neptune!!!!

GreekRULES515 posted on Dec 23, 2010 at 08:21PM
I've never wrote a story for a lot of people in the world so here it goes.
@everyone read!!! I'll post every time I finish a Chapter please give me some names or any ideas
PLZ POST COMMENTS or than I feel like I'm not good
last edited on Dec 27, 2010 at 03:41PM

Helden des Olymp 361 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 361

Vor mehr als einem Jahr PJhero02 said…
laugh
ahhh i luv english accents!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr GreekRULES515 said…
big smile
Me 2 !!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wisegurl said…
laugh
^^ what the heck is ruby!!
And the packers will WIN!! Cuz they're just that awesome!! And I'm from Wisconsin:)!!
GO PACKERS!!!
big smile
STEALERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr funkyguy1O said…
smile
:O never heard of rugby??.... i play it. its really good when you dont get studs in the...wrong places... also play football (soccer) anyway really like your chapters cant wait to u post again!! ;)
the PACKERS will get there srry buts whupped in the super bowl!!!!!!
heart
My fave team is Patirots thx funkyguy10 for tht compliment tho im not british sorry i luv soccer (futball) to

WHO WATCHED WORLD CUP SPAIN FOR THE CUP
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ilovepercy17 said…

Love this story!!!!
Hope u keep writing...

Love,
Ilovepercy17 !
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MoeSimpson said…
big smile
LOOOOL and yeah football is rubgy in england and football soccer i guess loool
btw i lovee your stroyyy
keep writting
big smile
THX yall r very nice
meh
greek rules i watched it holland got owned.. england failed...badly
:(
crying
awwwww englandd loooooss
=[
crying
germany :( dont like em since they beat us
crying
I feel VERY confuzzled now......... Countries r confusing!!! I live in america!! And iv never left the country! Exept it's so huge that it doesn't count..... But anyways, y do other countries use metric measuring??? (instead of inches!) that always Bugs me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody answer!!'
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PJacksonHead said…
zzz
when are you posting post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! im sleepy
looool i guess thats the wayy we brits do measuring
andd i wanted englandd to winn
crying
I dont get metric system ether we were learning bout it in school SOOOOOOO CONFUSING
big smile
loooooooool
not really hard it just measurements
hmmm
confuzzling measurements......
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jas55jar said…
big smile
Aussies use the metric system too, I think it is so much easier...but I can't do inches LOL
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr loony4luna said…
mischievous
omg amazing. when will you post. ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppoooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sst­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­tt
angelic
THIS is my worst chapter so Sorry

Chapter 11
While Bobby and I were walking to the Big House, I mean Romans Life! Where did that come from? Anyways we walked there silently me in my thought him in his thoughts, I like this silence. When we got there, there were a bunch of girls, they had silver clothes on and circles around their heads, crowns I think. I felt like I met these girls before but when they turned towards me I knew I didn’t know any of them. They had angry faces, and pale skin in a way they were beautiful, no more scary then beautiful. They stepped aside forming an aisle to the door I was about to walk through them, but Bobby grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me back.
“We don’t go through them stupid.” He whispered to me. I nodded and stayed next to him, a girl who looked like she was 10 years old walked through the girls, she had brown hair and hazel eyes. She smiled at me, I saw Bobby kneeling quickly I kneeled but not before getting glares from the girls. Airtimes that’s who she is! Bobby stood up while I followed.
“Percy Jackson, we meet again.” She said smiling again.
“My lady, this is not your usual appearance and how do you know Percy, he is new here?” Bobby said.
“This is my appearance to the Greek demi-gods more importantly my appearance to Percy. Also you don’t know anything about Percy he lost his memory after all.”
“My—my lady how do you know me?” Percy said.
“You helped me defeat Atlas, you lifted the sky for me. That is how I know you, and I’ll never be able to repay or forget you.” The girls behind her gasped one stepped forward; she had blonde hair that was braided and green eyes that glowed with anger 24/7.
“My lady what exactly are thee talking about? This boy saved thee life and we do not know about it?” She put emphasis on the word boy I noticed.
“I will explain later Lisa why don’t you and the hunters go to your building.” After a minute or two they left grumbling.
“Who were they?” I said.
“Why they are the Hunters of Diana. There are of course also the Hunters of Airtimes you are friends with one, does the name Thaila sound familiar?”
“Yes she’s the daughter of Zues right?”
“Correct I stay with my hunters constantly but when I leave the Hunters of Diana I am most likely with the Hunter of Artemis.” She explained.
“Okay…”
“My lady I don’t mean to insult you but there are no Greek Gods or demi-gods!” Bobby said, when he saw Artemis/Diana smiling, “Right?” he asked skeptically.
“I can’t tell you it is not my job, but I believe Percy already told you the answer to your question.” She said. Bobby nodded.
“Well my heroes now I must go my father is still angry at me for being here let alone talking to you, please close your eyes I would hate to see you die.” W both closed our eyes and with a burning light I knew she was gone. My eyes burned for a second when I opened them, I saw Bobby staring at me.
“Well…” I said.
“Let’s go.” He said simply. We walked up the steps and opened the door finding everyone frozen.

Everybody, even Lupa was frozen. I saw Bobby’s shocked expression.
“Percy what the hell is happening?!” Bobby said.
“I have no idea!” I said. I looked around and then suddenly before my eyes a women stood in front of me, I could feel Bobby shaking beside me. The woman was just like the woman in my dreams; Dirt body, evil smile, and closed eyes.
“Hello Percy, how are you today?” She said. I knew she was Gaea. But just as quickly as she came she left before I could answer or think anything else. But not only Gaea left, Gwen left with her. I could hear her scream as Gaea took her. The minute the scream stopped everybody unfroze while Bobby and me were freaking out. I suddenly knew Gaea was only here to kidnap not talk.
“Bobby, Percy explain.” Lupa said loudly. She nodded to me and Bobby and we sat down, when she asked us to explain everything that happened from the time I blacked out to now Bobby was shaking so badly he couldn’t talk. When I was done explain -I left out my talk with Athena- everybody was staring at me.
“Well what are we going to do? Should we rescue Gwen or let Percy go on his quest.” Renya asked.
“Well You, Percy and Hazel should go on their quest, while Bobby goes and gets a quest to save Gwen.” Lupa answered. We all nodded and got up; when I went to my building I got my things and packed up. Which were basically my pen and my watch, which I found out was really a shield. I slipped on my Camp Half-Blood shirt because it was my only connection to my memories. I walked out to find Hazel and Renya by the archway out to the monster filled world. I knew Hazel would have had all the medical things seeing that she was the daughter of Apollo. I walked over to them and said, “Ready?” They both nodded and together we left the Roman Academy and made our way to New York. We made all the way to a bus stop without being attacked, I knew this was to calm we should have had an attack by now. Three demi-gods going on a quest while one is pretty powerful with no attack that’s just weird. I saw Hazel and Reyna’s expressions and knew they were thinking the same thing. The bus came and we walked on and gave the bus driver our money we sat down. I looked around and immediately knew getting on this bus was a bad idea.

Sorry this was a horrible chapter and really short don’t be mad!!!
smile
good job! i liked it even if you think it's horrible!!
big smile
tHAT WAS SOO GOood
dont knwo why you thought it was horrible
keep on writting
big smile
THX
zzz
i wont b able to post sunday bc of all the tests i hav if i can post ill tell u but if i cant i wont post

SO SORRY
NOOOOO
andd i hopee u passs dem
sad
thx sorry again ppl I must b so mean to u guys saying i'll post then i cant then i do I have a complicated life
smile
Ok 6 days of no posting!!

rude much btw posting this sunday and sometime during winter break (next week) which means wed or monday. to make up all the chappies i havent posted
Vor mehr als einem Jahr blakerose12 said…
big smile
Cant wait can't wait can't wait
smile
posting 5 chappies on tuesday to make up for all the chapters i've missed SORRY btw check out the song Lucky by Jason Myraz and Colbie Caillat HAHA:)
big smile
Yes yyyyyyyeeeeeessssss can't can't wait for the chapies
angelic
HELLO is anyone there???
big smile
I'm here
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percabeth5 said…
I just started my first fanfiction and I hope to post daily link
Vor mehr als einem Jahr GreekGeek97 said…
meh
it's Tuesday at 7:30....where are the chapters!?
mischievous
sorry! sorry i meant wed. haha IM RLY SORRY but heres a preview of Chapter 12 I think one of my chap. went MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 12 PREVIEW (Not the full thing)
(Zues)
Okay so I haven’t been the best leader ever lately. But I’ve only been doing what’s right. Cutting us gods from our children (Greek and Roman) is for the best. I figure if we don’t talk to our children Gaea won’t be bothered and will fall back into a deeper sleep. I do NOT want to see my mother, even if she is the reason my brothers and I are alive. I sensed Aphrodite talking to a demi-god but I’ve been looser with the rules, I don’t need a war between me and the gods. That evening I called a meeting so we could see how Gaea was doing (hopefully sleeping).
“What do you need brother?” Poseidon asks. There is murmuring of agreement, getting annoyed by this behavior; I slammed down my lighting rod which let a spark tackle the air. Every meeting someone asked me that and for some reasons it was always my brother; the meetings have all been the same topic I don’t see why he HAS to ask that. I sighed and said to Artemis…. who was in her Roman form, so Diana, “Have you found anything?”
She sighed and shook her head in mid-shaking she stopped her eyes widening. I opened my mouth but Hades beat me to it, “What?” Hades said in an angry voice. A lot of the gods Hades and Hermes mostly were getting more pissed every minute from being stuck here, Hermes who was usually happy and calm was sitting in his throne frowning angrily with his arms crossed. He was in his Roman form which meant he was furious, just not showing it… yet.
“I um forgot I was visiting….The Roman Academy.” She looked at me sheepishly, while I glared.
“Anyways…” Ares said.
“My hunters were interrogating me with questions the usual, Where have you been? Is everything okay? Blah blah blah… and Percy and that Bobby kid showed up.”

“Is he okay?” Mercury and Poseidon asked eagerly at the same time.
“Yes Yes they’re okay but Poisenden looked like he saw a ghost and Bobby was soaking wet…anyways I told Percy I knew him and that he saved my life…”
“Did you tell him anything IMPORTANT.” Hera cut in.
“I am so important…” Diana said furious now.
“Well….” Hera said.
“Excuse me?!” Diana stood up but was only pushed down in her throne by Athena.
Apollo said “AW come on that was going to be a cat fight.”
“Yeah nothing beats a good fight when you’re angry!” Ares said.
I just started my first fanfiction and I hope to post daily link
big smile
Yes this short chapter is great can't wait for tomorrow !!!!! :)
laugh
Okay guys I've decided to put one chapter up every two hours so get ready for CHaPTER 12!!!!

Chapter 12
(Zues)
Okay so I haven’t been the best leader ever lately. But I’ve only been doing what’s right. Cutting us gods from our children (Greek and Roman) is for the best. I figure if we don’t talk to our children Gaea won’t be bothered and will fall back into a deeper sleep. I do NOT want to see my mother, even if she is the reason my brothers and I are alive. I sensed Aphrodite talking to a demi-god but I’ve been looser with the rules, I don’t need a war between me and the gods. That evening I called a meeting so we could see how Gaea was doing (hopefully sleeping).
“What do you need brother?” Poseidon asks. There is murmuring of agreement, getting annoyed by this behavior; I slammed down my lighting rod which let a spark tackle the air. Every meeting someone asked me that and for some reasons it was always my brother; the meetings have all been the same topic I don’t see why he HAS to ask that. I sighed and said to Artemis…. who was in her Roman form, so Diana, “Have you found anything?”
She sighed and shook her head in mid-shaking she stopped her eyes widening. I opened my mouth but Hades beat me to it, “What?” Hades said in an angry voice. A lot of the gods Hades and Hermes mostly were getting more pissed every minute from being stuck here, Hermes who was usually happy and calm was sitting in his throne frowning angrily with his arms crossed. He was in his Roman form which meant he was furious, just not showing it… yet.
“I um forgot I was visiting….The Roman Academy.” She looked at me sheepishly, while I glared.
“Anyways…” Ares said.
“My hunters were interrogating me with questions the usual, where have you been? Is everything okay? Blah blah blah… and Percy and that Bobby kid showed up.”

“Is he okay?” Mercury and Poseidon asked eagerly at the same time.
“Yes Yes they’re okay but Percy looked like he saw a ghost and Bobby was soaking wet…anyways I told Percy I knew him and that he saved my life…”
“Did you tell him anything IMPORTANT.” Hera cut in.
“I am so important…” Diana said furious now.
“Well….” Hera said.
“Excuse me?!” Diana stood up but was only pushed down in her throne by Athena.
Apollo said “AW come on that was going to be a cat fight.”
“Yeah nothing beats a good fight when you’re angry!” Ares said.
“SHUT UP!” I roared. “We are here to disuse Gaea NOT Percy Jackson! Percy has brought a lot upon us and it is mostly Hera’s fault now let’s get back to business.” Of course I hadn’t thought that sentence out, because Hera stood up slapped me on the face (Which hurt a LOT) and with a flash of light disappeared. Aphrodite went after her murmuring “Not the way you treat a wife.” followed by Hades who I quote said “Nothing better to do than this.”
Poseidon started talking when all the gods left, “Brother you have to cut the silence up! The children need our help, not we need there’s like last year. You wanted to stay quiet because you were embarrassed of them saving our buts, we ALL know that. But this time they need us to save their buts isn’t that what you want. They need someone to guide them; they are already trying to understand this whole switching of the leaders, which Hera decided would be a great idea. Zeus sooner or later everybody, not just some of us will turn against you. Do you want that? 11 gods against 1, I doubt you will win even if you are the god of gods and the sky.” I thought about this for such a long time that Poseidon just shook his head and left with a sigh. What should I do? Maybe I should ask Athena I said after all she is the goddess of wisdom.
After all the gods showed up I realized that Athena wasn’t here. I searched every inch of Olympus but no sign of her. I asked Hera but of course she had a grudge against me and so did mostly every other goddess except Demeter.
“Hello Demeter, have you seen Athena I have to talk to her?”
“No my lord I’m am very sorry.” She walked away leaving a strawberry trail after her. I asked every god nobody knew. I asked everybody on Olympus nobody knew.

I know it's short sorry bout that
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percabethlover1 said…
Please post soon I'm practically going to explode if you don't!
sad
What happened to one chapter every 2 hours especially when you were going to post 5 of them?
zzz
SO SORRY
I am the meanest person alive i know

Chapter 13
(Percy)
Of course I should have known. No attacks, then you go on a bus which is full of dracaena and yah they fooled me more than the girls. When we sat down Hazel immediately knew we had to go.
“Guys am I the only one seeing no men or boys on this bus?” I looked around and saw 50 girls in cheerleading outfits Renya slapped me, “What you do that for?” I said.
“You were drooling over them! Don’t you have a girlfriend?”
I nodded sheepishly and said “Yeah.” Renya snorted while one of the girls came up to me and said, “Hey.” I stared at her while Hazel said something I couldn’t quite hear. The girl was African American with really curly hair I remembered her from somewhere and of course right then a picture of the same girl popped in my mind, the girl than suddenly changed into a demon thing. The demon had fangs so she was a vampire? But her legs were just um weird to explain. The left leg was brown with a donkey hoof. The other was a human leg but bronze. She had red eyes a voice popped into my mind “…you fool. We are empousai, servants of Hecate.” Wow I didn’t see that coming an empousai leading a mini army of dracaena. My eyes widened from what I had realized, the girl smiled and changed into the form I saw in my mind.
“So you remember me, great.”
“Kelli!” I gasped. Hazel stood up and pulled a knife out. Renya got up and pulled out knife to.
“Great you also know my name…”
“Shut up!” I yelled standing up. I reached into my pocket and brought a pen. Kelli laughed and said,
“A pen what are you going to do…write on me!?”
I uncapped the pen which turned into a long sword. I felt good when the smile got wiped off Kelli’s face. I swung at her but she ducked laughing,
“You’ll have to do better than that Son of Poseidon.”
All the girls turned into dracaena and hissed, “Hello Perssy nice to meet you.” Hazel jumped over me and Kellie, and started swinging her sword at them. There were clouds of dust before I could even blink. Renya got up and flung her sword at a draecana who was about to hurt Hazel, saying “Upcoming!” I started fighting Kelli she ducked a lunged at me. I ducked but she was to fast before I knew it she was on top of me, “Like I said before I am a senior empousai you can’t defeat me. Renya ran towards me but Kelli lifted her fanged hand and hit Reyna’s chest. Renya was thrown back into a bus seat with yelp. I yelled “Renya.” But I realized she was unconscious. Kelli faced me and said, “Now that she is out of the way I can focus on you. My master will be so glad when I come to her with the “Great Percy Jackson”.
“Who’s your master? Is it…”
“Gaea. Yeah that’s my master” I reached for my sword but she kicked it away.
“Aw now it wouldn’t be fun if you tried to kill me now would it?” I saw out the corner of my eye Renya getting up and seeing me under Kelli. Her eyes widened and she got up slowly she got my sword on the ground. Hazel was still fighting a few dracaenas. Renya slowly came to Kelli and lifted her knife high above her head. I kept Kelli distracted.
“Why are you working for Gaea?”
“Well she is powerful and wouldn’t Gaea win with the giants and her against gods or demi-gods. Because it seems to me your parents have abandoned you. Welcome to the new age Percy, Kronos might have lost but giants can’t fail us can they?”
Before I could say anything Renya brought down the sword which went right through Kelli’s back. She screamed in pain and rolled off me. I quickly got up while Renya stabbed her again and again yelling “DIE DIE!” I took hold off her arms saying, “It’s over.” And I was right Kelli and dissolved into golden dust and at least the dust didn’t come in our hair like all the other dracaena’s dust did.
“Guys come here.” Hazel said. We walked over to her; I then noticed that Hazel had killed everyone of the dracaena by her-self, wow. She pointed to the golden dust at her feet, where some shiny golden dust was moving.
“They’re moving back together!” Renya gasped.
“This is what they meant by the doors of death will open.” I said quietly to myself hoping no-one would hear, I was horribly wrong.
“What did you say? That was a line from the Great Prophecy. How could you know that?” Hazel said.
“We should get going, I don’t want to be here when that dusts get’s back together.” I said.
But it was too late the dust was moving back together and fast. We back out the door, when I noticed the bus driver. He had fainted in his seat luckily he stopped in an alley before fainting.
“Renya help me take him.” I said. Renya took hold of his feet while I got to pick him up from his armpits. It was sweaty in there and I swore on the River Stynx I would never do this again even to save a life. Hazel saw us struggling and put her arms under the back to help lift. Together we pulled to the alley. We laid him against a wall and then quickly ran for our life’s. I heard a hiss far behind and I knew they’ll be right behind us in 5 minutes.
big smile
That was great!!!!! Can't wait can't wait can't wait.........!!!!!!!!!! :)
big smile
Post post Post please !!!!! :) cant wait!!!!!
big smile
Sorry got grounded Im so sneaky) i'll post next tuesday or monday bc my birthday is this friday MArch 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOHOO

I give you all (whoever reads this) a cookie basket and a cupcake basket with A LOT of frosting and to those who can't have these a BASKET of anything they want!!
big smile
btw the next chappie is a dream (jasons to be exact)

PLZ POST SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
Sooty computer stopes working but I'll wait and happy early birthday!!!! Hope u post soon and can't wait for next chappie!!!! :)
laugh
I like you blakerose12 U R NOW my bff be happy (JK) anyone else there? YOHOO has everyone died?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Germix said…
big smile
Really good, your fanfic is awesome!!! Loved the chapter, post soon OK