Helden des Olymp The Son of Neptune!!!!

GreekRULES515 posted on Dec 23, 2010 at 08:21PM
I've never wrote a story for a lot of people in the world so here it goes.
@everyone read!!! I'll post every time I finish a Chapter please give me some names or any ideas
PLZ POST COMMENTS or than I feel like I'm not good
last edited on Dec 27, 2010 at 03:41PM

Helden des Olymp 361 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 361

Vor mehr als einem Jahr UnoriginalName said…
Good job, one thing, why is the Roman oracle a man? That does not make much sense to me, because the Greek oracles are all meant to be woman, not sure about roman oracle. And Tessa, that was too long. Seriously, that was 12,000 words. I put a limit on how many words mine was before, because I did not want something like that to happen. So, now I will put more words in mine, so you know what it is like. Oh and no one posted chicken if you know what I mean. Also, Tessa, I have proof that you copied and pasted mine, so I will sue at some point.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr GreekRULES515 said…
big smile
PJ how was it confusing(I need to know so I dont d it again)
Unoriganalname haha long posts and i just felt like making it different i mean you never no the orcale could be a boy/man and THX
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wisegurl said…
zzz
That took me forever to scroll down!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PJhero02 said…
smile
nothing in particular that you did....just that i kinda forgot that it was a different person cuz u changed POVs like three times...
big smile
oooooooooooooo sorry *blushes* WISEGIRL POSTED THE BEST CHAPTER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
yeah ik that was awesome!!!! but dont' worry botu it...i was prob the only one confused! :P
cool
haha no more post chants tht r like pgs long it is pointless ether make them shorter like 3 lines or dont do them at all im not mad at u guys tho its just annoyin
smile
^yeah it's kinda annoying when you have to scrolll down past those things.....but just cuz i want you to post....POST POST POST!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr UnoriginalName said…
Yeah, I am so sorry, but yeah. Yeah. Now I will delete that post.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AltPercyU said…
smile
Great chapter but you called the roman oracle a girl then a boy you should fix that, other than that it was great and tessa34567 how many words was that out of curiosity
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Calypso0 said…
big smile
no it was really good...
*tessa34567 "Chicken" XD
laugh
Alt where in the chapter I just made
When Apollo describes the Roman Oracle you wrote "She became an oracle just like you did...I can't tell you His name" so just take off the s off of she and its great :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PercyJackson7 said…
smile
that was awesome!! keep them coming
big smile
there i fixed it HURRAY
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HoO_PJO said…
heart
Your chapters are so good. I like the part when Piper and Jason had to go to Olympus and Piper got shot with lighting and water, and then Jason (<3) had to carry Piper and then when they were going to have a meeting Jason STILL had to carry Piper.
Awwww LOVE <3

Oh by the way your a great writer. Keep them coming! :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percyrules147 said…
i didin't think it was short i like it when apollo said to make friend and that was a every good chapter
big smile
which percy did dedicate that to? if it was me, thanks and please post soon i'm dieing here
mischievous
haha so sorry it was PJhero b/c he posted more comments on my last chapter than anyone else
big smile
ok just please post more I love your story were all dieing here
big smile
haha even tho tht was a bad chapter? also I'll be most likely posting 2 chapters on wed. b/c I can't post on Thursday-Wednesday so that way you'll last maybe ill post B4 next thursday you'll have to wait and see so sorry and HAPPY SCHOOL STARTING SADLEY HOLIDAYS
big smile
Whts a good name for a man orcale? It was crystal but sorry Unorinalname i changed it to a boy
smile
Hmmmmmmmmmm I got nothin

?Xavier?? Idk I like that name. Or maverick
hmmm
ok no offence not a good name
angelic
Ya I'm only good at thinking of gurl names sorry
Try Lucas then Percy will get the name Luke pop into his head
big smile
@Alt and Wisegurl sorry i choose something different haha but good picks
@Nico WHERE R U
@everyone i'll post next wed. sorry going somewhere if im lucky ill post this wed. but for now here is my chapter o and no dedication b/c there wernt tht many comments hmmmm HAHA luv ya guys
Chapter 8
(No POV)
She dreamed about him again. She always did. But whenever she dreamt about him it was about the good times, like when they kissed. Her dream started like this.
They were underwater. He had made a bubble so she could breathe. She smiled at him and leaned in. He stopped her and said “Are we like going out now?” She leaned in and kissed him then said when she leaned back ”Does that answer your question?” he smiled. They kissed until they had no breathe. Suddenly the dream changed. Annabeth saw her boyfriend at a table with other kids. Since she was the child of Athena she figured this was happening right now seeing that California was 3 hours after New York’s time. She looked around and saw a beautiful room. With small lights on the walls that were silver and golden curtains used to cover the windows. She saw that the kids sitting at the table were Roman except Percy of course. She saw that a girl was talking for some reason Annabeth had a feeling her name was Hazel, “Okay all these things that are happening, Jason’s disappearance, Percy’s arrival who for some reason only knows the Greek gods names. Also how Percy knows a NICE hellhound and has great fighting skills, even better than Jason. They all connect, all of them. But what the craziest thing that’s happened is that on the name tag it said please call blah blah blah at Camp Half-Blood the same name on Percy’s t-shirt. That for some reason YOU haven’t changed.” She said the last thing glaring a Percy.
Percy shrugged and said, “I don’t think I should I don’t feel like I belong here like I’m supposed to be here. Also this T-Shirt and necklace is the only connection I have of my memory.”
“NECKLACE” Hazel choked out. She got up and looked attempted to strangle Percy, a girl and a boy held her back while Percy backed away from the table with his hands up. Annabeth tried to yell him that Camp Half-Blood was in New York and that your GREEK but for some reason her voice didn’t work. The girl who was still sitting at the table spoke Annabeth heard a name in her mind Dakota, “You never told us about the necklace remove it and show it to me before Hazel kills you.” Percy removed is necklace still looking at Hazel and placed it on the table. Annabeth came closer and wished she could actually be there and hug Percy and tell him all about himself, screw Hera. Hazel and the other girl and boy sat down. Two other names popped into Annabeths’ mind Renya and Bobby. Hazel took the necklace into her hand and looked at it carefully while Percy took the farthest seat away from her. She looked up and said "Do you remember the necklace it has a stupid lightning rod, a building er sky scraper, a mini maze and some stupid golden fleece." Percy turned red, angry like Annabeth did, but before he could even open his mouth he moaned and fell off the chair onto his knees his hands cradling his head. All the demi-gods around the table ran to him surrounding his body. Annabeth ran towards him but then realized he couldn’t even see her so she tried to look what was happening behind the demi-gods. “Are you alright” Bobby said while Dakota daughter of Apollo tried to see what was making him in pain. Renya hit Bobby in the back of his head
“OW” Bobby said.
“Obviously he’s NOT alright what kind of stupid question was that?” Renya said.
“Well since he’s invincible…” but Bobby didn’t finish the sentence because at that moment a girl bursted in the room and said, “ Grady’s hurt! He’s mumbling in his sleep but we can see pain on his face, we can’t hear what he’s saying exactly but we did hear one word, Rachel.” Percy jumped up from the floor and said, “I know that girl.” Dakota and Percy looked at each other and then ran out the door. Before Annabeth could fallow them her dreamed changed. She saw a woman or at least she thought was a woman, she was made out of dirt and her eyes were closed she was smiling Annabeth gasped and realized it was Gaea. Gaea smiled again and said, “Ah my plan is going great, foolish Hera thinking erasing his mind was good, I will slowly let him remember. Everything. Oops Annabeth hello, forgot you were here, please don’t tell anyone that you saw me and Percy. We wouldn’t want him to get in danger.” Annabeth slowly nodded. “Oh child I know your lying so let me tell you something. You tell anyone what you saw to Jason or even your mom and I will kill Percy Jackson and ruin your chances of hoping you’ll win the war against me.”
(Annabeth POV)
I woke up with a start and banged my head on the bed on top of mine. I cursed and got up. I had just seen Percy he was alright but this was bad, Hera said he would survive better without his memory. If Gaea was planning to give it back then we were going to have to finish the boat, and fast. Wait I couldn’t tell anyone about that dream, or Percy would die and then I would die. I knew I couldn’t live without him, but if I didn’t tell anyone he wouldn’t be safe there. (Pick any curse) Gaea. Wait I shouldn’t have said that if I make her mad and she’ll kill him! Um Gaea I didn’t mean that it was joke I thought to her thinking she would here. I decided to go to Rachel and talk with her she was my best friend right now since Grover was searching for Percy and Thaila was with the hunters. I walked out and started towards Rachel’s cave or crib as Apollo likes to call it. I saw Jason and Piper talking on the steps of the Big House, I waved to them. Piper looked up nudged Jason and they both waved Piper was smiling but I saw it turn into a frown when she turned back to Jason. She was pretty strong after only 2 days of being in the infirmary and she was walking and training happily. Of course Jason stayed by her side 24, 7 I knew he liked her and that Piper liked him why wouldn’t they just kiss and go out? I was about 45 feet and 7 inches from the cave when I saw Sam son of Aphrodite run to me. I stopped and said, “What’s up?”
He panted and said, “Grover. Grover’s here and he’s got Mrs. O'Leary's with him!”
big smile
OMG i loved this chapter!! it's great!!! my fav line is " Also how Percy knows a NICE hellhound and has great fighting skills, even better than Jason. especially the part that says he is better than jason!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr RomanGreekDemi said…
wink
great cant wait!
big smile
till wht?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
big smile
Til the next chappy!!
big smile
oooooooooooooh
big smile
there is no one postin where is every1
HAV U BEEN CAPTURED
big smile
not me!! i'm right here!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rhoyt2014 said…
big smile
That was really good when are you posting next
Vor mehr als einem Jahr RomanGreekDemi said…
IM STILL HERE 2!
No the aliens think that we r too awesome and r kidnapping us and taking us to their planet to make it cooler:)

Cuz we're aWeSoMe!!!
big smile
im awesome to also i am super sorry I wont b posting till next week (like next sat.) I am going somewhere thts why i posted tht chapter really soon I'll post a preview b4 I go
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Poseidon3 said…
Ok, well post it soon plz. You're a pretty good writer!
big smile
pretty good? haha thx
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PERCYJACKS0N said…
not pretty good er... extremely good

like my name? im new
cool
that was awesome, pretty good please he's Awesome,Awesome please post soon love your story
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pjfan1 said…
big smile
It was AMAZING. Best chapter ever. Keep on writing. Plz post soon. I llllllllllllooooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee it. Amazing. Amazing I tell ya:) :) :)
good good very good.

P.S post more soon & tell us when
big smile
THX sorry guys but I cant post till NEXT friday cause I'm busy but I'll post 3 Chapters on Friday to make it up
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HoO_PJO said…
big smile
Thanks!
laugh
ok m8 well i canot wait till next friday!!!!!!!!
laugh
I AM ON VACAtION (btw thts y i cant post dont hav my laptop with me)
cool where 2?
big smile
some where hee hee NEVER WILL I TELL U MWAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA