Helden des Olymp Heroes of Olympus Musical [Closed]

universalpowa posted on Jan 14, 2012 at 09:25PM
Title: The Heroes of Olympus Musical

By: Universal & Hollister :D

Rating: T (language I guess? and 'cuz we are PARANOID)

Type: Songfictions/Fanfictions

Characters: Basically everyone from HoO :D This story takes place after the war with Mother Earth (whatever you want to call it)

Synopsis: HoO goes HSM!
So this is like a HUGE collection of songfictions written by me & hollistergurl. But they continue on, so it's technically a story with no plot! We just chose songs and make fics for them.

Disclaimer: Rick Riordan owns ALL characters. Songs belong to their rightful owners/songwriters/singers/producers.

[A/N- warning- HOLLISTER HAS AN OBSESSION WITH ONE DIRECTION.
You have been warned -_- lollll XDD
we still love her anyways XDD
luffs you hollister <3]

SUGGEST SONGS!! :DDDD

DA!!
i vike german accents...DA!
vat? vat are vou accuding me ov? hov ovveneded i vam!
HAM!
DA!
so yeah :P

**PLEASE DOO NOOTTT SPAMMM THANKSS YOOUUU OR BE RANTED AT BY ME/MONICA**
last edited on Jul 17, 2012 at 11:02PM

Helden des Olymp 655 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 655

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jasonfan44 said…
???????? What the heck??????????????????????????????????????­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­??
That is really confusing.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hollistergurl said…
^^ LOLLLL xD
it's like... a love octagon! xP
well, maybe not an octagon, but you get the idea xD

POST SOON UNIVERSAL, EVEN THOUGH I'M DREADING THE CHAPTER + CLIFFY o_o
Vor mehr als einem Jahr universalpowa said…
@percy4ever- *is scarred* wow...im not even sure what that is at this point. O_O thats a lot of triangles...its a...LINEAR EQUATION! idk.
@Jasonfan- XD LOLLL it is confusing
@hollister- Octogon? Eight sides? uhh...like a sextagon? IDKKK
and yeah, you SHOULD BE SCARED HOLLISTER
my revenge on your last post...
MUHAHAHAAHAHAHA
*evil cackle*
I WILL GET YOU
AND YOUR LITTLE DOG TOO!
LOLLLLL

As i describe the next post:
O_O hollister, you are so screwed lol xD AHAHAAH
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percy4forever said…
Psh. You guys should see me and my friends' love shape. Now that is confusing/scarring :P.
Post soon!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Rickfan said…
post soon!
May I say something, it is about the club I made?
Post soon Powa

Quote: Unmarked places were meant to be explored.

I seriously feel like Socrates right now.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr luvseaweedbrain said…
oooooh goodness hollister. I LOVE BOTH OF THOSE SONGS! <3 and... *gasp* im gonna suggest a song.
and this song is not by one direction.
i know, im as shocked as you all. *crickets*
...ahem.
anyways, you should do Don't Stop Believing! because its a classic! OOH! OR UP ALL NIGHT BY ONE DIRECTION CAUSE ITS THE BEST SONG EVER OR EYES OPEN BY TAYLOR SWIFT BECAUSE ITS EQUALLY EPIC kay im gonna shut up kay bye!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Aphrodite100 said…
mischievous
nice chappies!!
Who will Piper pick?
Jason?
Leo?

post soon!! and I <3 One Direction!! <3 all the songs you guys did! post soon!! ;)
^ SHE PICKS...

PEETA! JKS XDDD LOLLL

AHAHAH...and im not gonna be able to finish the post today, and plus hollister is not here, so i can not goad in my revenge...so i will post monday! :D
laugh
^lol Peeta! XD
you changed your icon again! who is it? I like it!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr annabethchase78 said…
laugh
No she chooses

NICO!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kaia143 said…
Pretty please post soon!!!!
OMG OMG OMG
I FINISHEEDDD :D LOLZ

SOO yeah, here it is. ANOTHER MASHUP :D we seem to be in a streak of Two songs per post...lol ;D
SOO this post is EXTRA EXTRA long, and my EVIL cliffhanger as revenge on hollister! sorry you guys have to be in suspense, but i needed to get her back. lol xD
SOO this post is like...MEH FAVORITE SO FAR ;D MUAHAHA
BTW- THIS IS LIKE 18 PAGES O_O holy fudge, ikr?

ANNNDD ENJOY! PAYBACK TIME, HOLLISTER! MUHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!! :} LOLZ

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
Piper

She heard Leo curse next to her, and then a ZAP!
Jason must have used his I’m-a-son-of-Zeus-powers to probably take care of the rest of the uh...whatever was attacking them.

She heard a few more cries, and some POOFS! like the monsters had popped and become evil dust bunnies, and crumble away.
She heard Jason’s heavy breathing, and then light footsteps rushing over to her.
“Pippperrrrrrrr, wake uppp! Please, come on Beauty Queen-” he stopped and gasped.

“Jason, why does she look like she was stabbed in the stomach!?” he yelled over, panic evident in his voice.
“How am I supposed to know!? I’m the one who saved her from the cyclops-”

“Whatever.” Leo mumbled. He leaned over, and tenderly picked Piper up. His coat was warm, whether he had been ‘flaming on’ during battle, or because he covered in monster guts.
Piper didn’t open her eyes or notion she was awake, just lay there pretending to be ignorant of her surroundings. Including to why Leo’s coat was warm. She hoped not the latter.

“Come on, we have to go find Percy.” Leo said.
The two headed off in another direction, and Piper didn’t bother to tell them she was awake.
Finally, they came to a stop.
“I’ll get some wood to start a fire.” Leo said, and gently put Piper down.

She heard a rustle, and something soft was put under her head- probably Leo’s jacket.

She heard the gentle -CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! of his feet as he walked away, stepping on the leaves littered on the floor.
She heard another rustle- probably Jason. Then she felt him breathing on her ear- which both annoyed her and sent electric shocks down her spine.

“Piper,” Jason whispered. “I don’t know if you can hear me but-” he was cut short by the rustling of leaves, and Leo tramped back.
“Oh hai.” he said sarcastically. “Jason, get out from under the bush.”

Rustling. How had Jason gotten into a bush so quickly...?
A snap of twigs, and then a spark- the warm fire entered the darkness.

Piper was about to ‘wake up’ when she heard Leo sigh.
“Jason?” he asked.

Jason grunted.

“Um...” Leo stuttered. “I wanted to uh..thank you..for..saving..Piper..” he said it quietly.

“What was that?” Jason asked. “I can’t hear you.”

Piper knew, even with her eyes closed, Leo was rolling his eyes.

“Come on man, I already said it.”

“I can’t hear yoooouuuu!” Jason sing songed.

“Shut up.” Leo growled, but it was more like a tease.
Silence. The fire crackled, and Piper decided it was time to let the other two know she was alive.
“Uhhhhhhhh.” she groaned.

She heard someone turn. “Piper? Oh, thank gods you’re awake!”
She was crushed by a hug, and Leo was grinning down at her. “I was so worried Beauty Queen!”

“Ow.” she muttered. Leo frowned. “What hurts?”
Piper noticed how he didn’t ask: Are you okay? and then realized that even THAT would sound stupid. Even to Leo, because she was plainly hurt.

“Hey, it’s okay.” he said softly.

“Leo, do you have like, uh, medical supplies in your magical tool belt?”

“Nope, I left it at the cabin.”
Jason swore. “And we need to find Percy and Annabeth anyways.”
Piper tried to sit up, but two things stopped her.

One- when she tried, her stomach did a flip and tied into a knot, causing spots to appear in her eyes.
Two- Leo gently pushed her back down.

“No Piper,” Leo said sternly. “You aren’t going anywhere.”

“But I-”

“No.” Leo said firmly, his jaw tight. “You are not going to-”
“Then where do you suppose I go then?” Piper asked, wincing as he set her back down.

That stumped him. “Well...maybe we can go find the house and I’ll stay there, and Jason can go look for Percy and Annabeth?” Leo suggested.
Jason frowned at the part where Leo and Piper would be at the cabin together. “Do you know how to heal her?”

“I can make tofu tacos; I can do anything.”

Jason grumbled, and Leo leaned over to pick Piper up bridal style. “Come on, we’ll get you back to the cabin.”

Jason led the way, so as to keep a watch on any monsters. Leo would be pretty disabled in battle because he was already holding Piper, and bursting into flame would hurt her.
They stumbled out of the forest of eternal darkness and peril, and saw a few lights on in the cabin.

“Shhh.” Jason said in a low voice. “One sec- you guys stay here.”
“Yeah, great plan.” Leo said sarcastically. “And when we’re attacked and I can’t fight, I’m blaming you.”

“Guess it’s too bad I have a guilty conscience.”

“Grace-!”

Jason vanished from the shadows.
Leo swore in Spanish- and Piper gripped his neck more tightly, nervously waiting in the darkness for Jason to reappear.
“Just like old times.” Piper mumbled.

“Yeah, the Famous Jason Lightning Boy, Piper the Beauty Queen, and Leo the Repair Boy who makes awesome tacos. The wonderful trio- dying almost everyday.”
Piper giggled.

Jason appeared from the bushes in front of them. “Annabeth and Percy aren’t in the cabin,” he said grimly.
Leo and Piper exchanged glances. Uh-oh...

“But,” Jason continued. “Neither are any monsters, so we’re safe. Move out!”

“This isn’t the Marines.” Leo grumbled.

“Shut your can, Valdez.” Jason snapped.

“What kind of can?” Leo mused. “Coke or Pepsi? I’m hoping Pepsi.”
Piper grinned, and Jason scowled.

On the porch, Jason ushered them inside. “You guys will be alright?” he asked, just as he was about to walk out the door.
He was staring at Piper as he said it, which made Piper think how injured she was. But then she noticed how he looked hurt that they would get to stay here together, and he would have to go out.

“Yeah,” Leo said walking out of the room into the bathroom upstairs. “Gods”- spanish swear inserted here- “I hope Percy’s mom kept first aid here.”
Piper heard his footsteps going up the stairs, and stop above the kitchen ceiling (which was above them).

Piper was sitting on the couch, which Leo had helped push into the kitchen so he would be closer to the sink to wash out her cuts.
Jason stood there in silence, for a few awkward moments.
Leo swore above them (loudly) and slammed a door. He walked off in a different direction, probably to look in the other bathroom for supplies.

“Piper,” Jason said softly. Piper looked up at him from her spot.
He leaned down next to her. “I just wanted to say....”
“Jason,” Piper said exasperated. “I don’t-”

He leaned down, and kissed her.

“Bye.” he said, and vanished out of the door.
Piper stood there in shock (more like sat because she couldn’t move) and stared at the door where he had just disappeared.
This was exactly what she didn’t want.

She felt like going up to her mom, with both boys on either side of her, and yelling “I’M SWEDEN FOR GODS SAKES!”
And maybe a goddess sized head bop.

Leo came down the stairs, with a few things in his hands.
He was holding Percy’s backpack, and dropped some things on the table. “Where’s Jace?” he asked, walking across the room to wash something in the sink. Maybe his hands.

It took a moment for Piper to respond. “Oh, he, uh, left. To, uh, find the others.”

Leo made a ‘HPFH’ ing noise. “Let’s hope he finds them.”
He opened the backpack, and handed Piper a small square of Ambrosia. “Here.” he said. Then he unwrapped the bandages Jason had put around her waist, and cleaned them out.

She gripped his hand until her knuckles were white. “Ow. Ow. Ow.”
Leo bandaged her stomach up again, and then tried to set her ankle.
“So,” he said. “If I fix your ankle like last time, what is the chance you will punch me again?”

Piper frowned, her side hurting. “I will make no guarantees.”
He chuckled. “Maybe I should stay over here then.”

“Maybe you should.”

“Maybe I will.”

“Are you?”

“To avoid your punches, yes. This time I am prepared.”

Piper smiled and grimaced as he tried to straighten her ankle. Ironic, it was the one she had broken last time. Joy.

With one quick motion, he popped it back into place, and Piper screamed. Leo winced, and tied a splint. “Sorry.”

“Warning next time.” Piper gasped, spots dancing in her eyes.
“If there is a next time.” Leo grunted. “Which in that case, I hope not.”
Piper looked down, and had that odd feeling of deja vu- her ankle was fixed again and it was by her boyfriend at the current time. Well...Jason hadn’t exactly been her boyfriend at the time, but he did fix her ankle. Now Leo....
She shook her head, trying to clear those thoughts.

Leo smiled, and mimed pressing a button. “That was easy. Wish I had one of those buttons right now...”

Piper smiled, knowing that was what he was trying to do. Her head was spinning, but she didn’t think it was from her ankle or her injuries.
Leo leaned forward, and aware of his intentions, she slowly leaned back, and gently pushed him aside.

Leo frowned at her. “Something wrong Beauty Queen? ¿Cuál es el problema? Anything else I need to fix, chica?”

Piper shook her head, and leaned back. “Nope. Nothing’s wrong.”
Leo could tell it was a lie- it probably showed in her eyes. She looked down, her lips burning from where Jason had kissed her. She felt so...wrong. She didn’t want Leo in the middle of this.
Too late now.

“Pipes, you can’t like to me.” he said, sighing. “Is Jason being uh...irresistible?”

“What?” Piper asked, bolting upright.

“Is Jason-”

“No.” Piper interrupted him. “There is nothing going on.”
Leo didn’t look convinced. “Because-”

“Leo, I’m serious. There is nothing.”

“Then how come I heard him singing to you?” Leo asked, walking over to the sink.

Piper bit her lip. “How was I supposed to know! I was unconscious!”
Piper swore she could hear him rolling his eyes. “That’s the point, Beauty Queen. You are smarter than this. You know why he would sing it to you when you’re sleeping.”

Piper bit on her tongue to say anything else.
Leo turned around to face her. “Are you sure-”
“Yes.” Then she hesitated. “Leo...I’m so confused.”
Leo didn’t answer her. “That was exactly what I was hoping you would never say.” he said softly. Piper almost didn’t hear him. “What?”

Leo’s face darkened, and turned away from her. Piper craned her neck to see his face, but her stomach twisted in knots so she lay back down.

Her heart felt like a drum- who was she going to choose?
Then Leo turned to face her, but this time his smile was gone, and he sang for her:

Can't ever get it right
No matter how hard I try
And I've tried

I know, Piper thought. I’m trying to keep us all together.

Well, I put up a good fight
But your words cut like knives
And I'm tired

For the first time, she noticed how many cuts Leo had all over his arms. She felt something warm against her head, and realized she still had Leo’s jacket.

As you break my heart again this time

Piper winced.

Tell me I'm a screwed up mess
That I never listen, listen

First one, not true. Second...sometimes...

Tell me you don't want my kiss
That you need your distance, distance
Tell me anything
but don't you say he’s what you're missing baby

Piper bit her lip. Was Jason who she really wanted...?

If he's the reason that you’re leaving me tonight
Spare me what you're thinking,
tell me a lie

‘Do I really have to lie to him?’ Piper thought.

Well you're the charming type
That little twinkle in your eye
Gets me every time

Leo jumped on the chair next to Piper, and sang the rest.

And well, there must've been a time
I was a reason for that smile

Piper smiled, thinking back to the time he got Pepsi down his shirt while they were on the beach...

So keep in mind

Well, duh, I’m trying to decide, Piper thought. But you are on my mind. A lot.

As you take what's left of you and I

He reached his hand out to Piper, and then pulled it back, and jumped down from his chair.

Tell me anything but don't you say he's what you're missing baby
Spare me what you're thinking, tell me a lie

I wish I could Leo... Piper thought. But I can’t lie to you. You just proved that already.

Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!

If only love was simple, Piper mused.

Tell me anything but don't you say he's what you're missing baby
Spare me what you’re thinking, tell me a lie

Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!

Then he looked up at her, and she involuntarily gulped.
“Leo...I can’t lie to you.” He nodded, not leaving her gaze.
“But,” she said. “I...”
He looked down, and then walked slowly over to her.

“Beauty Queen,” he said softly. “if this is good bye...well,” he leaned down and kissed her. “Then I guess it’s just good bye. But I’ll stand by whatever you choose.”

Then he vanished out the door, just as Jason had earlier.
Piper stood in shock, her mind and heart racing.

Mind: Leo! LEO! He’s the one who loves you!
Heart: Jason! He’s the person you loved first!
Mind: Leo would never hurt you.
Heart: Jason loves you too...but then, so does Leo.
Mind: Leo is your best friend- and always has been. Would you give that up for Jason?
Heart: …. no comment
Mind & Heart: It’s up to you now.

Piper gripped her head, yelling at herself how stupid this whole conversation was.

Mind: We’re not trying to be stupid. We’re showing a creative way of what you are thinking at his moment.
Heart: Shut up, and let the girl choose, head!
Mind: Shut it, heart.
Heart: THIS IS WAR!!!!
Mind: We both agree Leo is the best choice, yes?
Heart: Well...JASON!!! PICK JASON!! But..well...confused.
Mind: *rolls eyes* Jeez, this is what it feels like for your head and heart to be at war.
Heart: At least one of us is thinking sensibly. No? Bad pun.

Piper felt like screaming. I am going insane with all these boys...

Jason burst into the cabin, a large cut over his forehead.
He grabbed the table for support, and wiped his head with a towel. Piper wrinkled her nose. Percy probably wouldn’t be too siked that Jason ruined his parent’s white towels.
“Where’s Leo?” he asked finally, sitting down in the chair.
So nice you just realize he’s missing NOW... Piper thought sarcastically.

“Did you find Annabeth and Percy?” Piper asked. Jason shook his head. “No signs of them at all. We’ll have to find them in the morning- it’s too dark out now.”

“What time is it?” Piper asked looking around. Jason checked the clock that hung on the wall. “Eleven. At night.”

Piper groaned. “We’re leaving tomorrow. We can’t just leave them here!”
“Well,” Jason said thoughtfully. “I’m pretty sure Percy was the only one with the driver’s license...”

“Well...yeah. Although, I bet Leo could hot wire the car- wait, no. Leo’s gone too.”

Jason frowned, putting his elbows on the table to face her. “We have a problem.”

“Well,” Piper said sarcastically. “No duh. We’re missing Leo, Percy, Annabeth, and no one here has a driver’s license!”
“No. I meant about us.”

It felt like cold air blew into the room.
Piper stared at him like he had lost him marbles. “Jason, we broke up. Time to move on.”

“But-”

“I’m dating Leo now.” Piper said stubbornly. “You may not like it, but I am.”

How do you choose between two people you love?
Cold blue fire lit in Jason’s eyes. “Fine.” he snapped. “Now I hope you understand how I felt when I picked you over Reyna. Just keep that in mind.”

He stormed upstairs, just as Leo burst into the cabin, supporting Percy. Piper watched in shock as Leo leaned Percy on the chair Jason had just been sitting in, and behind them, Annabeth staggered in, a nasty bruise on her forehead.

“Hey, dude,” Leo said to Percy. “Don’t throw up or pass out on the floor or on me while I try to get some stuff. Okay?”
Leo dashed upstairs, and yelled at Jason to get his lazy [insert censored Spanish cuss] off his bed and help a little.

Percy leaned on the table, and closed his eyes. Annabeth got some water from the sink, and started trying to shrink her bruise, and sat on the chair next to Percy.

“Well,” Annabeth said with a wry smile. “I think we made it out better than Piper at least.”
Percy groaned. “I...hate...monsters...”

“You’re just saying that because they had you tied up upside down in a tree.”

“I..hate..heights...”

“I know.”

Now that Piper looked more closely, she saw Percy did indeed look a little green.

“Why...did...you..cut..me..free...from the top of a tree.” Percy groaned again.

“It was the only way down!”

“You...should...be..lucky...I didn’t break my spine.”

Annabeth didn’t respond. She took a small cloth, and wet it a little to wipe the dirt off Percy’s face.

He seemed a bit more comfortable with the water, so he managed to sit up.
Jason came down, not looking at Piper. “You guys need help? No? Bye.”

He walked back up the stairs while Annabeth huffed. “Well,” she said angrily. “I see that was SOOO helpful.”

“Lay off him,” Percy groaned. “And while we’re speaking of laying, I need to lay down before I upchuck my lunch.”

Annabeth wrinkled her nose, and Piper laughed. Leo stomped down the stairs, and he dropped off some more ambrosia and nectar.

“Come on Piper,” Leo said. “Percy and Annabeth can sleep down here tonight because I doubt Percy will make it up the stairs,” Percy groaned helpfully. “and,” he continued “you can stretch out more upstairs.”
Piper frowned, and tried sitting up. Everything went black.

---------------------------

She woke up a few minutes later, with Jason putting a cool cloth on her forehead. “Hey,” he said. “Leo carried you up a few minutes ago. Percy took the couch. Apparently you passed out.”

Piper groaned, recognizing this was her and Annabeth’s room. “Annabeth is probably going to stay up all night with Percy, and Leo is taking me and Percy’s room.”

Piper frowned at that, hoping they wouldn't hurt each other. Leo and Jason sharing a room at a time like this...not good.
She bit her lip, and then Leo walked into the room. Perfect timing, as usual. (epic sarcasm there- did you catch it?)

Jason’s kindness disappeared, and he stepped away from Piper. Slowly, he walked out the door, and him and Leo’s shoulders brushed, making a small static shock jump from Jason to Leo, making Leo jump.

Leo made a stubborn frown at Jason, and walked over to Piper.
“Hey Beauty Queen,” he said. “How are you feeling?”

Piper’s stomach twisted. Her vision got a little blurry, but she stood firm. She got a message- it scared her, and shocked her. Everything seemed to have red spots.
The vision she had just gotten- were they serious?
She saw Jason’s shadow at the edge of the doorframe.

She swallowed, and said. “I’m so sorry you guys ended up in this mess...” she turned to face Leo, looking into his eyes.

“But I choose...”

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*

(MEH! THE END! JK- APRIL FOOLS! even tho that was not today but this week, lol xDD XD MUAHAHAHAHA)

TWO WEEKS.

Two weeks, and they are back at school already. It seems like a lifetime ago Piper was at Camp Percy, and hanging out with Leo...
No, she thought. Don’t think about him. Just brings heartbreak and heartache.

Two weeks ago she had broken up with Leo.
One week ago and six days, she was back with Jason.
Her heart was burning to be with Leo, but the vision had instructed her not to.

“If you stay with him,” the voice had warned. “Leo will surely die.”

So, now it was just her and Jason. She had to admit, it was nice being with the first boy she had ever loved, but it felt fake. Like last time. When she had memories of them together...and they weren’t real...

Piper stood strong though. She wouldn’t let Leo get hurt, so she stayed with Jason.

Leo passed her a few times in the new halls, and he quickly turned away. He had become so silent, not even making jokes anymore. In a pathetic attempt to make Leo back to normal, Percy had stolen Thalia’s number and offered it to Leo for one drachma.
Leo had been far from amused, and locked himself in his dorm.

Dionysus had gone all out from building- or more like, Athena had. Each of the gods had pitched in a little to make the already huge highschool into a campus big enough to make most college campus’ envious.
The campus was then divided up- similar to the cabins they had before. Except now each person had their own dorm, and two bunks in each incase someone else was sharing.

Percy would shoot Piper an annoyed glare every once in a while- before when she was dating Jason, he had been fine. But Piper had a feeling it was because she broke Leo’s heart.

Tuesday afternoon, Piper was walking to her dorm from her last class of the day- History. It had been extremely boring today, and at the end of class she ran to go catch up with Leo- to apologize. Gather up the courage to say she still loved him.

But before she had the courage, he melted into the crowd.
She missed his old jokes, his addiction to Pepsi...and his crazy I-had-about-twenty-cups-of-coffee-this-mor­nin­g-s­mil­e that she rarely saw anymore.

Annabeth was just about not talking to her or Jason, which saddened Piper. Percy had led the way on that, and Leo wouldn’t even look at her anymore. Piper felt like she was the worst person in the world- if it wasn’t bad enough that she had to break up with Leo.
When she turned the corner around the garden (set up by the Demeter and Ceres children at the school) she heard Jason’s voice.

“But Piper-”

“Oh, who cares about that trash pile?” another girl's voice interrupted. One Piper knew, recognized, and had come to hate.
“I don’t-”

Piper turned around- and saw her enemy Drew’s face attached to her boyfriend.
Piper dropped the books she was carrying, and Jason looked up.
“Piper, it’s not what you think-!”
“Oh,” Piper screamed at him. “Who cares what I think!? Obviously no one here does!”

Drew smirked, and dissolved into the bushes. Piper was too upset to notice.

“Jason Grace,” she yelled. “We. Are. OVER!”

She stormed off towards her dorm, tears pouring down her face.
Even if her relationship with Jason had seemed fake...this was enough to make anyone break down.

“Piper,” Jason caught up with her, grabbing her hand. “I’m sorry, can you give me another chance-”

“No.” Piper said, pulling her hand free from his. “That was your last chance.”

“But-”

She opened her dorm door, and slammed it in his face.
She ran to the corner of her and Annabeth’s shared dorm (they didn’t feel like staying in one alone) and cried. She slumped down against the wall, and let Niagara Falls spring loose.

In between hiccups and sobs, she clumsily groped around for her i pod on the table, and turned it on.
When she felt like she could stop crying, she turned it on and started singing.

Say you're sorry
That face of an angel
Comes out just when you need it to
As I paced back and forth all this time
Cause I honestly believed in you

Yes, Piper thought. I honestly believed you, Jason. But this time is different.

Holding on
The days drag on
Stupid girl,
I should have known, I should have known

How could I have known Jason to do something like this?

I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale,
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet,
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town,
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down,
Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around

Not able to take her dorm anymore, she paused the song and ran to get her keys, and dashed out the door.
She ran to the parking lot, where her borrowed car was parked. She had bought a loan to buy the car, and it was pretty old. She slammed the door, and put it in DRIVE.
Ten minutes later, she was out of the school, and the building outlines disappeared in the horizon. The sun was close to setting, and she ground her teeth and pressed on the pedal harder.
She only had her permit right now, but honestly she didn’t care. She pressed play on her i pod again, and continued singing the song as the air caught her hair, blowing it behind her face.

Baby I was naive,
Got lost in your eyes
And never really had a chance
My mistake, I didn't know to be in love
You had to fight to have the upper hand
I had so many dreams
About you and me
Happy endings
Now I know

Yes I do, Piper thought bitterly.

I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale,
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet,
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town,
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down,
Now it's too late
for you and your white horse to come around

It is too late.

And there you are on your knees,
Begging for forgiveness, begging for me
Just like I always wanted but I'm so sorry

No, your the one that needs to be sorry.

Cause I'm not your princess, this ain't a fairytale,
I'm gonna find someone someday who might actually treat me well
This is a big world, that was a small town
There in my rear view mirror disappearing now

Just like school is now...

And it's too late for you and your white horse
Now it's too late for you and your white horse to catch me now

Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa
Try and catch me now
Oh, it's too late
To catch me now

It is too late to catch me, Piper thought. I’m already gone.

She turned off her i pod, and the car gradually slowed down. Then the engine died.
Piper got out, and opened the hood. Black smoke poured out, leaving her coughing.

She slammed the hood, cursing under her breath. Perfect. Just perfect.

She leaned against the side of the car, and broke down again. Why did everything in her life have to break?
She cried until the sun was about to go down and leave her in utter darkness, and told herself to be strong and stop wallowing in self pity. You are better than this.

Suddenly, a hand went over her face, and wiped her tears away.
“Hey, Beauty Queen,” Leo said, smiling down. “I hope you realize that you won’t escape that easily.”

“You- how- when?”

“I was uh, actually going to the supermarket.” Leo said, lending his hand. “Turns out I found a better deal along the way.”
She smiled a little, and showed him the car. “It’s busted.”
“No problemo- we’ll just go home in my car. How do you think I got here anyways?” Leo said, pointing to Percy’s car.

“That’s Percy’s car.” Piper said in shock.

“Yeah.”

“Does he know?” she asked.

“Nope. Well, I hope not yet.”

“Did you steal it?”

“Uh, ‘borrowed without permission’? Then yes.”

Piper chuckled. “Looks like my knight came through.”
Leo laughed too. “Unlike Sir Sky Lord back at school, I actually happen to have a horse. More like 6500 horsepower!”

Piper kind of felt uncomfortable on the ride home, and Leo joked like old times, which relieved Piper. Maybe he had finally moved on, which made her happy and sad at the same time.
It was dark by the time they arrived back at the school, and Leo inconspicuously parked the car in its usual spot.

“Think Percy will notice?” Piper hissed.

“Yeah.”

“Yay.” Piper said sarcastically. “We are sooooo dea-”

She stopped in her tracks when Jason stood in front of her, his face expressionless. Leo made a face at Jason, and walked past him, and angrily brushed against his shoulder.
Piper hesitated before walking past him too. He grabbed her shoulder gently, and she spun around.

“What?” she practically snarled.

“Piper, I came to apologize.” Jason said, not showing any anger towards her for running off. “I’m sorry you saw that, It’s just, you know Drew.....”

Piper sighed, already finding herself forgiving him. How could she just do that so easily?

In the back of her mind she thought: Would you forgive him like Leo?

Leo wouldn’t do this in the first place.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Leo

Leo had a hard time believing Piper was STILL with Jason.

Come on, they had been going out for the whole break, and then she dumps him to go for Jason again.

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GIRLS!!!!!

The next day, Leo saw Piper holding Jason’s arm, and they were laughing at something.
Leo hadn’t ever felt this resentful towards Jason- but, that always changed when a girl got involved.

Think of Twilight- If Bella had died in the beginning (no disappointment there) then Edward and Jacob might have been best friends!

That wasn’t a good analogy for this situation- because in the end Bella chose Edward. And you can pretty much tell who the underdog is here...(no pun intended).

Leo kicked a stone against the sidewalk, blocking out his thoughts of Piper. He had not been amused at all when Percy stole Thalia’s number- as if he would move on that quickly. Even Thalia didn’t seem as appealing now...well, at least while he was with Piper.

Why had she chosen Jason over him? Leo kicked the sidewalk, feeling pain shoot up his leg. He didn’t mind the numbing pain.

Sure, Jason was Lord of the Sky. So what? Leo had awesome fire-powers, and jokes, and made awesome tofu tacos....

Face it Valdez, he said to himself. She’s not yours anymore.
He rounded the corner, when he heard Piper scream. He ignored it, and then she screamed again. “HELP!”

Leo dropped everything now, and dashed around the corner.
A hooded figure in rainbow robes that looked suspiciously like the Grim Reaper had Piper in it’s arms, and gagged her. It noticed Leo, and took out a blow dart and shot something at him.

He felt a pinch near his neck, and then his vision got blurry and everything went dark.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - --

Leo woke up, tied to a pole. He looked around, with that feeling of deja vu. Great, the school would be found in ashes again.

Percy was next to him, tied along with Annabeth. Jason had a large bruise on his forehead, and looked unconscious.
A large stone table was on top of a stage, but Leo noticed they were NOT in school.

The rainbow happy grim reaper made Indian calls, and then pressed a large lever. A small disemboweled teddy bear fell out from under his robes. Familiar...

Leo panicked, looking around with Piper, who was not tied along next to them. He struggled against his ropes, finding he had chains. Unfortunately, this was deja vu again. He couldn’t burn through chains.

The rainbow Death Eater gathered up a small bundle, and placed it on the stone table. He used wraps, and tied it around a person shaped bundle, and knotted it.

Then he pulled off the large white cloth- and it was Piper.
She looked pale, and asleep. Leo’s blood boiled to see her like that, and screamed several profanities through his gag (no one liked his annoyingness?).

This woke Jason up, who looked up in horror at the whole thing, and Leo saw Percy gulp. Annabeth was frowning, and shaking her head like You guys are such idiots.

Leo looked around, and saw that he wasn’t alone. Three more people were tied behind him- Frank, Hazel, and Reyna.
Reyna was trying to bite through her ropes to no avail, and Leo turned to face the altar again.

The demented Grim Reaper took a large knife from his belt, and raised it up above Piper.
Leo screamed through his gag- Jason struggled to free himself.
Percy shook his off. “OCTAVIAN!” he roared.
The hippie Grim Reaper looked up at Percy, and seemed to smile, and took off his hood. “Hello praetors.”
Reyna hissed behind him, and she bit more viciously through her bonds.

“Octavian!” Percy yelled. “What the Hades is the meaning of this!?”

“Oh, you see,” Octavian gave him that psycho happy smile. “I was looking around...I’m afraid all of those taunts of never having a girl friend are quite demanding. So I took action.”

He raised his stuffing filled teddy bears. “I have picked the fairest maiden in the land, and cast a deep sleep spell on her, and she will only awaken...” he smiled some more. This guy was crazy. “If she gets true love’s kiss.

Percy gagged, and Leo had enough. He tore off his gag, and yelled before thinking: "DIDN’T YOU JUST RIP OFF DISNEY AND SLEEPING BEAUTY?!”

“Maybe,” Octavian said. “But, there is a good chance she is not madly in love with me- so if she is not, I will sacrifice her to the Teddy Bear Gods that gave me the deep sleep potion.”

Leo yelled several profanities- mostly spanish. “YOU REALLY ARE CRAZY! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MARBLES!?”

“No, and if she does awake,” Octavian continued calmly. “Then I will sacrifice one of you to pay off my debt.”

“Take me!” Leo yelled. “Let her go you vile, evil, demented teddy bear nightmare!- you, you son of a-!”

“Hm.” Octavian considered this. “Fine. I will sacrifice you instead. But I am still going to make her love me.”

Leo got a lump in his throat, and Percy shook his head at him. Jason was staring at him like he’d lost it like the crazy teddy bear psycho onstage, and Annabeth was hissing cusses seven ways Sunday. What had he done?

Well, Leo thought dryly. I think I will take the grenade for you.

Octavian leaned over Piper, and Leo looked away. Jason looked like he wanted to strangle the augur, and Leo felt the same way. If he ever got his hands on Octavian (that is if he wasn’t sacrificed to the crazy teddy bear gods) he would light a match down his-

Surprisingly enough, Piper didn’t awake. Octavian sighed, and looked over at Annabeth. Percy made a handed motion at the augur, and screamed something so violent and descriptive, even Reyna winced.

“Fine,” Octavian said. He got off the stand for Piper’s altar, and carried Leo over. “Guess I need to pay off my debt still.”

Leo shouted things at him that would have made most people smack him, and Octavian remained expressionless.

He raised the knife above Leo, and Leo stopped and looked at Piper one last time. I will always take the grenade for you, Beauty Queen.

“OCTAVIAN!” Percy pleaded. “Stop this madness!”

“Afraid not, praetor.” Octavian said. “The debt must be paid, and this boy has volunteered himself.”

Leo saw the knife descend, and the time seemed to slow down.

Suddenly, the room smelled of something strong- like perfume. Gold dust fell from the ceiling above Leo.

There was a SNAP! as everyone’s bonds was broken through.
Percy was on the augur within seconds, Riptide at his throat.

Leo freed himself, and made a last minute scramble.
Too late- the knife missed where it’s direct hit was at his heart, and hit his stomach.

He kneeled over, seeing blood drip from it. He staggered upright as Percy and Reyna took care of the teddy bear crazed boy, and Hazel rushed over to him. Frank kept a large sword at Octavian, and Reyna led him out.

Jason got to Piper while Annabeth began taking down the altars that filled the area. She took stones and smashed them, destroying this insanity.

“Leo,” Hazel said, holding him upright. “Are you-” she gasped. “No, you're not alright.”

Leo’s eyes became hazy, and saw up on the table Jason, with Piper.

“I’m fine,” he said, brushing Hazel away. “Go...help Annabeth.”

“She won’t wake up!” Jason cried, and he untied Piper’s bonds. He held her gently in his arms, and cradled her. “He must have killed her!”

Leo struggled upright, and made a limp towards a way out. Jason yelled curses at Octavian, and then Octavian got loose. He bolted for the woods, and Jason placed Piper down and chased down the augur.

Leo limped over, as Hazel ran to help catch him, and placed a hand on Piper’s cheek.

“Hola...chica..” he said quietly. “I guess..I’ll see you...in..paradise.” he said, leaning back against her altar, and placed her in his arms.

The knife stood out, and he didn’t even have the energy to take it out. He brushed Piper’s hair aside. A feeling of deja vu- but last time Piper had been the one to get the knife. Leo had sacrificed so much for her...

He leaned over, and one last time, pecked her lips. He closed his eyes, as he felt the life and blood drain out of him.
He heard a gasp below him, and Piper’s eyes opened.
She looked up at Leo, and Leo stared down in shock.

“You...you love me?” he asked quietly. Jason had packed the augur- him and Percy tied ropes around his limbs and kept many sharp pointy weapons at his throat.

Even from here, Leo could see Octavian swallowing nervously. Reyna had the angriest face Leo had ever seen her in- even when the Greeks won the Camp War- her snarl was so fierce, she might have become a wolf.

Jason rushed over, and saw Piper awake. “How...what...when-what!?” he stammered.

Piper brushed the hair from Leo’s eyes, and for the first time seemed to notice his wound. “Leo! You're hurt!” she cried, and yelled for Percy to get help.

Leo leaned back some more, his vision slowly fading. “Good bye...Piper,” he said in a raspy voice. “I love you...” his voice faded, and then the image of her teary face above him.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Piper

It has been three days. Three days since her apparent kidnapping of the crazy teddy bear dude, and three days that she can be back with--Leo.

She learned the whole story from Percy and Annabeth- and minor details from Leo. She still couldn’t believe he had done all that to save her.

Thankfully, Leo healed quickly. She visited him everyday after school, checking on him. Making sure he was okay.

“You know,” Leo joked. “I think I heal ten times faster with you around.”

Percy gagged from behind them, and ran from the infirmary yelling “THE HONEYMOON STAGE IS BACK! IT’S BACK!”

Annabeth rolled her eyes, and muttered “Idiot.”

Jason didn’t visit- apparently he was miffed that she had loved Leo, and not him.
He told her he was hurting. Well, he had hurt her too. So they were even now.

Piper smiled as she tucked Leo in for the night, and went to her dorm to sleep.
Inside, Annabeth was staying the night with Percy- studying for their Math Exam tomorrow- and Piper had the dorm to herself.
She fell asleep, and her dreams scared her. Foolish child, they hissed. You did not listen.

She woke up panicked, and looked around the room.
Leo was in the door. “Oh, sorry. Did I wake you?” he asked, and shut the door quietly behind him.

Piper smiled, and scolded. “Aren’t you supposed to be in the-”
“Isn’t Percy supposed to be studying?” Leo joked. “Passed them on the way here- I don’t think being glued to your girlfriend counts as studying unless he’s trying to suck the answers from her.”

Piper giggled, and scooched over on her bed. “Jason still not talking to you?”

“Tried to kill me on the way here- but I’m chill with that.” Leo said, taking a seat next to her. “Agh.” he groaned, and leaned down. “That..felt...like...” he groaned again.

Piper patted his shoulder, and leaned on his chest. “This is why you should be in the-”

“Meh don’t care.” Leo said, yawning and putting his arm around her in that cheesy-oldest-boy-move-in-history-way. She snuggled into his shirt, and he complained how the food there was bad.

“It’s horrible!” he whined. “You can’t imagine me without Pepsi or Oreos for a day, can you?”

“Nope,” Piper said sleepily.

“You get some sleep Beauty Queen,” Leo said. “I’ll be awake a little while longer before I go catch some Z’s.”

“You’ll be here when I wake up?” Piper asked, starting to close her eyes.
“I promise. Unless Percy decides to break apart and drag me back to the infirmary the hard way...” Leo said, leaning back into his pillow. “Night, Pipes.”
Piper was already asleep.

She just felt numb in her dreams- like a dark threatening space, going to crush her. She wanted to scream for help- and then it slowly faded away as she woke up.
Just as she was about to wake, a cold voice echoed in her head that made her hair stand up.

You should have heeded our warning, the voice said. I told you to stay away from Leo. Now you pay the price.
Piper stood straight up, and grabbed Leo. “AAAHHHH!!” she screamed, fully awake.

She looked around at her empty apartment, feeling the tingle of adrenaline and panic set into her system.

She had grabbed empty covers- Leo was gone.

And according to the voices, it was because of her.

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

.... well, that was evil! ;D muahhha
and a summary in short terms in my own way:

THE EPIC COMEBACK OF JIPER!
That is quickly shot down with a bazooka by LIPER! <3 LOLZ

for the record, i do not intend on ripping off Staples, Disney, or Twilight. Or Harry Potter death eaters.
:P
HOPE YOU ENJOYED! PLZ COMMENT!! :D
longest post==EVER! ;D
~universal~

DAMN THAT TOOK FOREVER!!!!! >.<

Songs: 'White Horse' by Taylor Swift;
link

and 'Tell me a Lie' by 1D!!! <3 lolz
link

plz comment! :D
big smile
LOLZ
Leo leaves Piper to get oreo's and Pepsi\
****a few hours later***
Nurse: Well I hope your felling better L-
Nurse:OH MY!!!
Leo: NOM NOM OREO"S NOMN
Nurse:I told you to stay off the Oreo's
Leo:NOmNOM NOM
Nurse: Yes the Pepsi too
Leo: B- Nom Nom Nom Nomma
Nurse: Leo.....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr the-time-thief said…
big smile
I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­1!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
LLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
WHERE DID YOU GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU PLANED TO GET YOUR REVENGE AND YOU DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
:}
POST SOON JULLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
O_O

O_O

O_O

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­M

(NOTICE ME TRYING VERRYY HARRDD NOT TO CURSE RIGHT NOW!)

THAT WAS LIKEEEE, THE BEST CHAPTER EVER :D

LOL, THE TWILIGHT REFERENCE XD BELLA DOESN'T DESERVE JACOB :P

OKAY, THAT CLIFFY JUST ABOUT KILLED ME. X(
NOW IDK WHAT TO POST NEXT D:

posting... when sometime this weekend lol

i can't believe how long that post is o_o
Now you HAVE to do what hurts the most by Rascal Flatts.
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT SO SAD????????
Please do What Hurts the Most. Maybe at the end of all this.
Jason should sing it, and at the end, he could run out crying
(My username wasn't for Jason GRACE it was for Jason DERULO)
Quote: Love is occasionally, true love is rare.
^ your quote is so true!

I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE, UNIVERSAL.
YOU SHOULD BE SCARED. VERY SCARED.
now i gotta start on the chapter xP
Poor Leo... Actaully it's more like poor Hollister.
What? She didn't love Peeta. Nooooooo! My love shape never happened. NoOoOoO! Haha, actaully I don't really care :P.
Really good (and looong) chapter, universal :D!
:D

I'M DONE WITH THE ENDING OF THE CHAPTER-- EVEN THOUGH I BARELY HAVE THE BEGINNING XP

UNIVERSAL, YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT CHAPTER WITH AN EVIL CLIFFY! :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Athenaswisdom said…
Taylor Swift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I use White horse for auditions and get good comments! Good luck song!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Zelda4Efas said…
Awesome post! Epic long too!!!!! (as promised)
You have raised the bar for Holly haven't you?

DRAG HIM PERCY. DRAG HIM THE HARD- Oh wait, he's gone. LEt's have a picnic :D NOT. I love Leo (not that way, but as a HOO character that's awesome and not ripping off Percy or really unfair like Frank)FLAME ON!
POST SOOOOOOOOOOON!!
big smile
awesomely long chappie! post soon!
heart
universal. that chapter was soooooooooo

EPICLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!
I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and pretty please hollistergurl post soon!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percyjackson25 said…
Post!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr owlgrl99 said…
OMG that was amazing!!!!
I feel sooooo bad for hollister...she has to try and top that amazingness
but I have no doubts she will be able to make it awesome :)
post soon!!!!!!!
^ aww, thanks lol xD

WELL, HERE IT IS.
THE MOMENT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR-- REVENGE ON UNIVERSAL :D
lol xP

ENJOY THE CHAPTER-- it's a mashup (we've been doing that lately xP)
and one of them is a ONE DIRECTION SONG <33333 (again, we've been doing that lately xP)
the 1st song i changed most of the lyrics, btw

so enjoy, and i hope you enjoy the cliffy ;D
btw, this is 12 pages o_o the longest post i've ever done...

Piper

All Piper’s hands clutched were the covers; no Leo, no sign of him, no leftover cup of coffee, no crushed Pepsi can.

She put her head in her hands, tears warning her of heartbreak-- it was all her fault that he was gone, out of her reach, where no one knew where he could be.

Piper didn’t know how long she stayed in her bedroom until Annabeth came in, her face grim.

“Piper--”

“I know what you’re going to say-- you can’t find Leo.”

Annabeth looked surprised that Piper knew this. “How’d you know?”

Piper lifted her face, her face feeling puffy and red from crying. “Because I had a vision... it told me.”

“A vision from who?” Now Annabeth was sitting on Piper’s bed, looking intently at her, her grey eyes calculating.

Piper just traced the outline of her bedding. “I don’t know... all I know is that...”

“That what?” Annabeth pressed on, her grey eyes looking for answers.

Piper gulped. “That I could have stopped it.”

Annabeth receded from Piper. “You could have stopped it? How?!”

“The vision... the voice in the vision... it said that if I dated Leo, it’d put him in a lot of danger... but I didn’t listen. Now this happens.” Piper replied, guilt hanging heavily in her words, her face burrowed in her knees.

“Piper... You love him. He loves you. He woke you up with true love’s kiss-- okay, now I’m sounding really cheesy,” Annabeth muttered; Piper even managed to crack a smile. “But you get what I’m saying, right? True love only comes to people who deserve it-- you two deserve it. And true love can’t keep apart two people who love each other, right? So we’re just going to find whoever took Leo,” Annabeth was scowling now. “And make him pay for it. We’ll have a War Council tonight after classes, ‘kay?”

Piper nodded, feeling the tiniest bit hopeful-- maybe they COULD save Leo, somehow, wherever he was.

Hours later, Piper was walking side by side with Annabeth, going down the hall to Percy’s dorm, where apparently the War Council was to be. They opened the door, finding Percy, Nico, Hazel, Frank, Thalia, and an unhappy Jason at the table.

“I still don’t get why I need to go,” Jason muttered, recieving some deathly I-will-dunk-you-in-the-toilets glares from Percy.

“Because he’s your friend, and we need all the people we can get-- even Nico, Hazel, Frank, and Thal--”

“Ohh, no, count me out, Perce. I’m not going anywhere near Leo-- I actually have a restraining order on him. ‘Sides, me and the girls need to go soon for a field trip for Artemis, and I need to be there.” Thalia said.

“Fine,” Percy muttered. “You can leave then, or you can stay if you want?”

Thalia shrugged. “Nah, I’ll pass.”

“What’s wrong, Thals? Don’t like our company?” Percy put on his best pouty face, which made Thalia roll her eyes and walk out of the room.

Nico shrugged. “We didn’t need Pinecone anyways. So what’s the deal-- Leo’s captured?”

Percy nodded. “Apparently Piper knew about it too.”

All eyes were on Piper now-- her hands started to shake, and she felt dizzy, but she managed to tell them about her vision.

When she was done, Percy was grim, he and Annabeth exchanging some glances, talking to each other in silence.

“C’monnnn, what are you guys staring at each other for? What’s the secret message you’re keeping?” Nico whined, which made Frank and Hazel roll their eyes.

Percy and Annabeth held each others’ stares for a second, then Percy shrugged. “It’s nothing. But the real problem is-- we don’t know where Leo is-- and, Jason here doesn’t want to go.”

Hazel’s mouth opened in disbelief; Frank was shaking his head at his friend. “Dude, we came all the way from Canada on our trip just to help get Leo back, and you don’t want to go?”

Jason just shrugged, trying to ignore the glares. “We’re in a sort of fickle, a fight right now so--”

“And you’re betraying your best friend just because you’re in a FIGHT?!” Hazel practically shouted across the table, and Jason winced.

“I bet the fight’s about a girl,” Nico muttered, glancing at Piper-- Piper blushed, trying not to look too embarrassed.

“Yep, I’m right, it’s about a girl,” Nico sad again. “So what, I’m guessing you and Leo fought over Piper here?”

Percy nodded. “That’s exactly right, and Jason can’t man up and get over it.”

Jason glared at Percy. “How would you feel if your best friend took your girlfriend from you?”

Percy glared at him back. “Point is, if Leo was in your position right now and you were in his, Leo would come with us to save you. You guys are friends; you should help your FRIEND, Jason! Don’t make me break out into some random song to prove my point.”

“Sure, we were friends, but what does that mean now? And really, I doubt that Leo would come to my rescue,” Jason retorted back, sending Percy in little huffs, with Annabeth rubbing his back soothingly.

“Alright, Grace, last straw-- you’re making me sing to prove my point.”

Nico groaned. “Really? I’ve heard enough singing.”

Percy just rolled his eyes, turning on the stereo in his room-- the music started, and everyone was confused at his song choice.

“Changed the lyrics a bit-- hopefully, this’ll change your mind, Jason-- this song’s directed towards you.”

Give me a second I
I need to get this all straightened out
Leo has been taken
Somewhere we don’t know

“No duh, Perce,” Nico retorted.

His lover, she wants him back
Standing in the room right now
My seat’s been taken by some sunglasses

Everyone glanced at Percy’s seat, and sure enough, there were some sunglasses there-- freaky.

Asking bout true love

“Percy, inanimate objects can’t speak,” Annabeth pointed out, but everyone ignored her.

And I know you thought you saw it months ago
I know you’re trying to forget

Jason just crossed his arms stubbornly.

But between these fights and subtle things
The holes in your apologies
You know you’re trying hard to take it back
So if by the time you change your mind
And you feeling like saving him now
We’ll take you along

Tonight
We are young

“No, we’re a bajillion years old,” Nico said sarcastically.

Piper resisted the urge to smack the emo boy on the head.

So let’s find ourself a Leo
He can burn brighter
Than the sun

“He can?” Frank asked in disbelief.

“It’s something called a metaphor or something, Frank,” Annabeth pointed out.

Tonight
We are young
He can burn brighter
Than the sun

Now you know that you’re not
All that she wants

Jason avoided eyes with Piper.

You guess that you
You just thought maybe you could find new ways to fall apart
But our friend is gone
So let’s raise a sword
Cause we need to get him back

Tonight
We are young
He can burn brighter
Than the sun

Tonight
We are young
He can burn brighter
Than the sun

Let’s go save him tonight
Just come on tonight
Let’s go save him tonight
Just come on tonight

The world is on our side

“The world is NEVER on our side, Perce,” Nico grumbled.

“Touche,” Frank mumbled.

We have no reason to run
So just come along and save him tonight
The monsters never arrived

There was silence as everyone thought about that “Thriller” night.

But I can hear their growls

“Do you have super human ears, Perce?” Nico asked sarcastically.

So let’s go and save him

Tonight
We are young
He can burn brighter
Than the sun

Tonight
We are young
He can burn brighter
Than the sun

So if by the time you change your mind
And you feel like saving him now
We’ll take you along
Tonight

Jason grumbled something about betraying friends, but then he mumbled, “Fine, I’ll go.”

“What? I can’t HEAAR YOUUUUU.” Percy shouted across the room.

“FINE, I’LL GO!” Jason shouted, sitting back down on his chair, not meeting Percy’s smirk.

“Good, I knew you’d come around sooner or later. Alright, time to talk battle strategies-- Annabeth, you can take the wheel now.”

“I see no wheel here,” Frank pointed out.

“Ah, it’s some sort of metaphor or analogy-- don’t know which,” Percy shrugged.

Annabeth rolled her eyes. “Alright, so Piper doesn’t know who the vision was from-- or where Leo is, right, Piper?”

Piper nodded, still not wanting to speak about losing Leo.

“So... we’ll just have to hope for the best. If anyone finds something out, report to me and Percy, ‘kay? We’ll leave first thing tomorrow, at dawn. Meeting adjourned.”

Everyone shuffled out, Jason the first to sprint out the door-- Piper trudged out, going back to her and Annabeth’s dorm, immediately flopping down on her bed and falling asleep.

As she submerged into darkness, a voice popped in her head-- a voice she recognized.

Ah, the daughter of Aphrodite-- losing a loved one in my hands, again. What to do with you, hm? I’m still seeking revenge, pretty one; beyond the Miami shoreline you will see a large ship-- at least two of your friends will recognize it. There you shall find him-- I’ll be waiting for you and your friends, demigod.

The voice cackled, then faded out as Piper tossed and turned.

As soon as dawn emerged, Piper shot out of bed, going to Annabeth’s side of the room and shaking her, prompting her to turn over groggily and wake up.

“Geez, Piper, what’s wrong?” Annabeth asked numbly, still half asleep.

“Annabeth, I had a dream-- a voice... I recognized it...”

Annabeth shot up in her bed now, fully awake, her curls bouncing around. “What? Who was it? What did it say?”

Piper took a deep breath. “He told me information about where Leo was.”

Annabeth looked puzzled for a second. “Why would he do that?”

“Same reason why he told me where my dad was a few years ago.”

Piper watched her friend’s reaction, putting two and two together-- her face suddenly turned serious, and she got out of the bed, already going into their closet to get dressed.

“Annabeth? You know who I’m talking about, right?”

She nodded. “As soon as we get dressed, I’m waking Percy up and telling them about a meeting-- tell us all the information then, okay? Get dressed for battle, Piper.”

Thirty minutes later, Piper, Annabeth, Percy, Jason, Frank, Hazel, and Nico were in the same room as yesterday sitting around the same round table.

“So, Piper, Annabeth told me you heard a voice in your dreams, telling you about where Leo is,” Percy started out, talking calmly, but Piper could clearly see the anxiousness in his sea green eyes.

She nodded. “He told me they’re beyond the Miami shoreline, on a large ship that he said at least two might notice-- except I don’t know what it looks like, and the only ship I’ve seen was the Argo.”

Percy and Annabeth exchanged another silent conversation, which brought on whining from Nico.

Jason shook his head in disbelief. “Why would this voice just tell you where Leo is? Wouldn’t he want to be more sneaky?”

Piper looked him in the eye, her stare unwavering. “Not unless he wants to lure us all into saving Leo-- not unless he wants revenge from last time when he captured another loved one of mine.”

Jason’s eyes widened, then hardened. Under his breath, he muttered, “Enceladus.”

Nico frowned. “Did you say enchiladas?”

Piper felt a pang in her heart-- that’s what Leo had said at the time too, and she caught Jason’s eye. They had both remembered, and Jason looked like he was willing to save Leo, unlike yesterday.

“Enceladus... my mother’s opposite,” Annabeth mumbled, looking at Percy. “Guess we’ll need more help than us.”

Percy nodded. “But first, we’ll have to find Leo on that ship-- and I think I know which ship Enceladus is talking about.”

He and Annabeth exchanged another glance, receiving another whine from Nico. Hazel and Frank were silent, just taking in the information-- Jason was fiddling with his sword, distracted.

Percy and Annabeth exchanged a glance, then Percy turned his attention to all of them. “‘Kay, so the plan is, we’ll get our weapons, head to Miami coast, look for a big ship that I recognize, find Leo, and get him out. Simple and done; any objections?”

Annabeth glared at him, but Percy just shrugged. “Alright then, let’s get moving!”

Two hours later, Percy was still gripping the railing on the helicopter they “borrowed” from the school. They were descending down it, the outline of the Miami shoreline in the distance, the sky a baby blue.

“Never... again... will I fly,” Percy muttered, trying not to look too green while Annabeth was rubbing small circles on his back.

With the help of a cab, in ten minutes the seven of them were standing on the shore, the water licking their shoes. Piper squinted in the distance, seeing some ships’ outline, but none that looked like it would hold a giant and a boy who could play with fire.

Percy sighed. “Guess Enceladus is making this hard for us and we have to find him out more in the ocean-- who wants to ‘borrow’ a boat?”

“On it,” Frank said, going to the nearest boat, picking the lock a bit, and getting the engine started.

Nico looked shocked. “Never knew the Canadian would be able to do that.”

Frank rolled his eyes, but accepted a pat on his back from Percy. “Alright, let’s get this boat out to sea!”

Ten minutes later, Jason was puking over the side of the boat, while Percy was happily humming, his hands on the wheel, steering the boat at a speed that shouldn’t be used for a teenager.

Piper looked out into the ocean, her stomach forming knots-- she could only hope that Enceladus hadn’t done anything harmful to Leo as he had done with her father.

Percy suddenly came to a stop, cursing under his breath. Piper took one glance at him and Annabeth, and both their faces were grim.

Jason stopped puking for a moment, noticing that they stopped moving. “What, what is it?”

Percy only had three words for them. “The Princess Andromeda.”

“The who the what?” Frank asked, shaking his head, while Hazel was trying not to turn the same shade of green as Jason.

“The Princess Andromeda,” Annabeth said, her face in a state of hurt. “It’s a ship we were on back when... yeah, back when a lot of things were happening-- that’s where Leo is now, where Enceladus is.”

“And it’s the ship we have to go on?” Hazel asked, looking at a large ship in front of them with a mermaid on the front.

Percy nodded, steering the boat a little closer to the ship that was unmoving. “Ladies first.”

Piper and Annabeth rolled their eyes, but they, along with Hazel, climbed up a suspicious rope ladder that was hanging over the side.

As the seven of them got on, Piper noticed that mortals were roaming around, saying things like, “We are going to the pool.” or “We will have breakfast now.”

It was strange, like they were acting as robots or something-- it creeped Piper out; hopefully Leo wouldn’t turn into one of them.

Percy massaged Annabeth’s tense shoulders, and Piper knew that they were connected to this ship-- probably something bad happened here. Piper didn’t question it though, because they needed to find Leo and give Enceladus some big giant whipping.

The seven of them went down some halls, always passing mortals that kept on talking to themselves, saying those robotic things.

Finally, Piper felt a presence on the top deck-- she was the first to run up there, and when she got there, her heart instantly sank.

Leo was tied up to the mast pole, his hands bloodied and cuffed; his face had a long scar stretching from his eyebrow to chin, and he was barefoot.

Enceladus roared with laughter upon seeing the demigods arrive. “Ah, so here you are, perfect! Come to rescue your friend, eh?”

Jason growled. “Shut up, Enceladus.”

Piper was kind of shocked to see him defend Leo in some way, but she ignored it-- all she wanted was to untie Leo from the mast and feed him some ambrosia, get him all fixed up.

Enceladus turned his attention to Jason. “Ah, Jason Grace, come to strike me with lightning from your father again?”

Jason growled. “If you surely want it, then sure.”

The giant just roared with laughter. “Your father isn’t that desperate, you know-- or kind, for that matter.”

Jason just glared back at the giant, while Percy muttered something like, “He’s got a point.”

“Whatever the case, it’ll be so much fun watching you try and rescue your little friend here, who kept muttering things like enchiladas,” The giant frowned for a moment, as if recalling something. “Hm, I don’t like enchiladas very much.”

Hazel and Frank exchanged a glance, while Piper took out Katropis and gripped it until her knuckles were white.

“Well, enough with the small talk-- you seven aren’t very entertaining, anyway, especially the one that looks emo,” Enceladus pointed to Nico, who was fuming now.

Nico growled. “I’d be glad to kill you now.”

Enceladus waved the threat away like waving away a fly. “You’d need help from above, but they don’t seem too interested right now, do they? Well, either way, my minions-- attack!”

Suddenly, a swarm of of Cyclops, hellhounds, and Earthborn giants came onto the deck, surrounding the seven.

Percy cursed under his breath. “Looks like our plan isn’t working too well, eh? Well, good luck, break a leg-- not literally, ‘cuz that would be bad, and fight!”

Everything was a blur around Piper. While her friends were fighting, she and Percy had exchanged a knowing look that she was to release Leo from his chains while the fighting was going around them.

Piper used her Charmspeak to ward off several of the monsters, then killed them using Katropis-- Enceladus just sat by on his foldover chair, sipping a Martini while watching them fight like it was some sort of movie. Piper was kind of ticked off by that, especially because he ordered a bunch more Martinis and would probably get drunk sooner or later.

She rushed through the crowd of monsters, pushing her way to Leo-- only a few more steps between her and the person she loved.

A cyclops jumped in her way, and Piper mercilessly stabbed it, turning it into dust. Her eyes were trained on Leo now as she approached the pole, carefully cutting his bonds while trying not to shake too hard.

When she got Leo freed, he slumped down, and Piper had to hold him up, laying him on the ground. All around her, the fight was going on, but she didn’t notice-- all she noticed was Leo’s face, burnt and scarred-- and it was all because of her.

She leaned down to give him some ambrosia that she took out of her pocket, opening his mouth and stuffing the square in-- Leo still didn’t move, his body motionless.

Piper leaned down on his chest, hopefully to find a working heart-- the beat wasn’t steady, but still there.

“Oh, Leo... I’m sorry,” Piper whispered, not noticing the small pool of blood next to her.

In times of desperate need, Piper took out her iPod, playing a song that she felt fit right now. As the music softly started, tears slowly rolled down Piper’s face as she sang along.

Shut the door,
Turn the light off
I wanna be with you
I wanna feel your love
I wanna lay beside you
I cannot hide this, even though I try
Heart beats harder,
Time escapes me

Really, how long was it that Piper and her friends had stayed on this ship? How long was it since the fighting began? Time meant nothing now as Piper softly sang along to Leo, the battle raging around her, swords clanging against one another, muffled battle cries heard.

Trembling hands touch skin

Piper softly caressed Leo’s face, her hands trembling, just as the song said.

It makes this harder
And the tears stream, down my face

Is Leo close to dying? Piper hoped not, but the tears were streaming down anyway.

If we could only have this life, for one more day
If we could only turn back time

Oh, Leo... if only I hadn’t dated you, you wouldn’t be in this mess right now, Piper thought, trying to hold her emotions together.

You know I’ll be
Your life, your voice, your reason to be
My love, my heart
Is breathing for this
Moment in time
I’ll find the words to say
Before you leave me today

“Please don’t leave me today, Leo,” Piper whispered, silent tears rolling down her cheeks.

Close the door
Throw the key
Don’t wanna be reminded
Don’t wanna be seen
Don’t wanna be without you

Of course not...

My judgement’s clouded
Like tonight’s sky

Hands are silent
Voice is numb
Try to scream out my lungs,

Piper could feel herself choking down a scream.

It makes this harder
And the tears stream down my face

If we could only have this life for one more day
If we could only turn back time

You know I’ll be
My love, my heart
Is breathing for this
Moment in time

Flashes left in my mind
Going back to the time
Playing games in the street
Kicking balls with my feet
Dancing on with my toes
Standing close to the edge
There’s a part of my clothes at the end of your bed
As I feel myself fall

Piper definitely felt like her worlds were falling.

Make a joke of it all

You know I’ll be
My love, my heart
Is breathing for this
Moment in time

You know I’ll be
My love, my heart
Is breathing for this!
Moment in time
Before you leave me today!

Piper finally looked at her surroundings, taking in what was happening outside of her little bubble-- Percy was on the ground, Annabeth kneeling beside him, but soon he was up and fighting again, with Annabeth by his side. Jason was bleeding from a cut on his head, but was still going strong with his gladius and floating above everyone. Hazel and Frank were fighting side by side, Hazel popping up some gold and such, while Frank shape-shifted into an elephant, an eagle, a weasel (which was very questionable), and other animals. Nico was using his Stygian sword, and somehow managed to bring some soldiers back from the dead, which helps greatly.

All the while, Enceladus was calmly sitting back in his chair-- but Piper could see he was getting tense as no more monsters were coming in and the numbers were dwindling fast. Plus, he seemed to notice that she untied Leo and frowned her way.

Enceladus got up, and Piper blocked him from Leo, but the giant just passed her, going below deck, muttering something about a “Plan B.”

Piper then turned her attention to Leo, cradling his burnt and scarred face in her hands-- his breathing was shallow, and he was almost leaving her-- how many moments they had together, she couldn’t count, and right now she felt like screaming and crying and sobbing (she partially was).

She heard a ticking noise to her left, indicating a bomb was somewhere-- the ship rocked, and Enceladus laughed cruelly as he came back up.

“You are too late, demigods,” He grinned evilly, looking like he won the biggest cake in the world. “The beauty girl should have stayed away-- now fate for you doesn’t seem too well, does it?”

Fighting was still going on, and everyone was occupied with some hellhound or Cyclops or Earthborn, but they all glared at Enceladus while trying to avoid blows.

Piper was suddenly angry-- Enceladus had taken her dad and tortured him, and now Leo; they were stuck on the ship, her friends were fighting to their possible death, yet he had an escape route; Piper couldn’t swim, and Percy right now was unconscious on the floor after taking a blow to his head by six Earthborn, Annabeth screaming beside him.

She stood up, gently putting Leo’s head down on the bloodied floor of the ship. “If we fall, you’re falling with us.”

Enceladus just laughed harshly. “Silly girl, you think that explosives will kill me? It will only do damage to the eight of you-- you’re half mortal, so the bombs will be enough to get rid of the famous heroes of Olympus!”

Piper’s heart sank, knowing this was true-- nothing she could do would be able to save her friends, and it was all her fault.

She glanced towards where the ticking was-- it was only a small thing, but dangerous enough to wreck the whole ship, killing anyone who was on it-- except for an immortal like Enceladus.

But, there was one other way-- something that Piper needed to do, hoped to do, could do before the clock ticked down to the last second.

She took Riptide from Percy’s unconscious hand, Annabeth not noticing, trying to hold it steady in her shaking arms-- Enceladus just roared with laughter at her.

Anyone, any god, if you’re seeing this right now-- you know how to help me. Please, I need to save my friends, Piper pleaded in her head, sending a silent prayer to any god, any Olympian that was kind enough to accept her request.

Turning her attention to Enceladus, Piper put on her best deathly glare. “Now let’s see who goes down with the ship.”

Before the giant could fully comprehend what she was saying, Piper ran up to him in an unanticipated move, and as Riptide’s blade stabbed the giant in the knee, a strike of lightning came down at the same time-- a wailing Enceladus was gone in a poof, and Piper felt victorious.

In fact, she felt pretty good about herself until the ticking got louder-- and louder-- and louder.

And suddenly, Piper realized she was too late.

In one swift move, she ran back to Leo, kissing him on the lips-- bittersweet.

Leo opened his eyes suddenly, his mouth forming a question-- “Who are you?”

Before Piper could fully register the thought, everything exploded.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
original song that i changed the lyrics to-- "We Are Young" by FUN: link

"Moments" by ONE DIRECTION <3333333333333333 (this is my favorite song from them based on lyrics <3)-- link
O_O

SHEET SHEET SHEET FUDGE THE HADES DID YOU JUST DO!!!!!??

O_O O_O OMFG OMFG WHAT DID YOU DO!!!!!!!!?!!!

O_O SHEET SHEET FUDGEING SHEET WTF WTF WTF

yeah, you have successfully managed to freak me out again. O_O

SHEET SHEET SHEET FUDGEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when i calm down, ill post an intelligent comment.

WETRGYFTRWE#HJUYTHRGEFRJKUMFAWERTTK&$­TA#­WE$­%^U­&am­p;I­JUT­HYE­RGW­QRW­#JM­UYT­HSE­RAW­THN­DRG­SET­RHY­;IH­MJ GNVFEWDAY&GFYMHSGAWDESYKIGUFMDSGAWE#ER­^TY­&am­p;G­UFE­RYJ­GEF­RT&­lt;­KHR­#YJ­JHW­DET­YJC­GNH­BDV­FAE­RGH­JGN­BEF­RG

*computer spaz*

SRTFRAWERSERJS$E%^YUHGSEFWSDFGJH<MHGFC­VXB­FNM NGRAHDJN FSASRTYUJ^KGHVGFZSTYHJMN$EHTFGYH

~universal~
ERYTYJNHGRDFTMYGNHBGFDSETY%THYGNBVFEFRRFg­v

DX
Vor mehr als einem Jahr the-time-thief said…
big smile
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

WHAT DID YOU JUST DO???????????

THAT WAS TOTALLY EPIC!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!

YOU BROKE UNIVERSAL!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! LOL!!!!

POST SOOON SAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:{
WFGJIOSERFT89DGHN VRMLERTUIBGHDVI8SEURHNKFGVRB,KFM we$t%^tygtfvre$5RTHB4ER5TyhNE4Br%tyHw$EBtY­Gfh­4eR­TYB­gh h$r%htbyG$erbFG

YEAH, IM BROKEN. O_O
big smile
OMG u broke universal with your awesomeness now she won't be able to update...noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

btw: did I mention how epic that was...but why the cliffhanger :(
@UNIVERSAL, this is my revenge :D now i'm kinda scared as to how you're gonna get me back.. o_O

^ lol, i'm pretty sure universal will post as soon as she can, with an awesome chapter xD she's probably already planning some revenge for me o_o

POST SOON UNIVERSAL! :D
i can't wait to read how you're gonna do this :D
@HOLLISTER- I HAVE REVENGE!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

epic idea just came to me. o_o

BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAH!!!

~universal~
ISH PLANNING REVENGGEEE!!!

Chuck Norris isn't a conspiracy theory. o_o

BE SCARED HOLLISTER, BE VERY AFRAID!!! MUAHHAHHHA!!
You guys officially freak me out O_o.
That was so good!... And kind of mean on universal's side... But still. For me it was amazing!
Post soon Universal.... Although I'm a little scared....!
^ LOL! good, our goal was to freak you guys out xD JKJK xP yeah, kinda mean, but we're cohosts, and we're supposed to make each other's chapters interesting, no? ;D she did kill me with that twist with Leo D: lol xD

and now i am officially scared for her Musical post o_o
Nice. I kinda had to skip over it becaause my brother wants the laptop, no time for quote.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Zelda4Efas said…
Now I'm stuck with a vision of Universal going SHEET SHEET SHEET while you laugh hysterically and vise versa next time on HOO Musical.

I DECLARE THIS MUSICAL A WAR OF COHOSTS PLOTTING AGAINST ONE ANOTHER!
LET THE MUSICAL GAMES BEGIN!!!

Me:*reread what I just wrote*
:O LAME
OMG they are seriously going to war with each other!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait to see how this turns out ;)
Someone do "What hurts the Most." PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!

~After random rant~

PSP(Post Soon Powa)

Quote: "[So] live life like you'll never live it twice"~If Today was your Last day by Nickelback
tongue
"the water licking their shoes" HOW CAN THAT HAPPEN!!!!!

I'M SOOOO CONFUSED
post soon universal! loved the chappie hollister, except the cliffie :( what's gonna happen???
FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF

i love fluff...tastes like easter bunny peeps. LOL

never put a peep in a microwave... o_O

ANNDD i have finished my revenge on hollister. SORRY hollister. you are soooo screwed. LOL

I will laugh now. *laughs*

i was too lazy to do a remix, but these songs fitted soo...LOL

MUHAHAHAHHAH!!
so ENJOY! and comment!~!! :D

Part one is- LOL PERCY WOWWWW
Part two is- O_O SHEET!
Part three is- FUDGE!!!! o_O
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***
Percy

When Percy woke up, it was dark. Like, dark.
He looked around, trying to remember what happened. He glanced around, and saw another figure sinking next to him. Panicking, he sped/swam over to them and then placed an air bubble around the person. Slowly, he raised them to the surface.
He came to the spluttering, soaked face of Jason.

“AFHJASVFKG!” Jason said. “Plehh! I HATE water!”

“Crash course for Hydrophobe,” Percy muttered. “I honestly don’t care. You have ANY idea where the others could be?”

Jason narrowed his eyes. “What? Oh-” his eyes snapped into focus. “Oh no! Piper! The others!”
Percy scowled. “WOW.” he said. “Notice how you don’t worry until just NOW.”

Jason let go of Percy. “I’m fine.”
Almost immediately, he was drowning. Percy sighed, and dragged him above water again.

“Lemme guess, you can’t swim.”

“NO DUH! HELLOOO! MY DAD IS LORD OF THE SKY! Reason YOU don’t ride PLANES!”

“Or anything that possibly levitates off the ground,” Percy muttered.

Jason didn’t comment on that. “Do you have any idea how to-” his words caught, as a large wave of water began getting closer to them.

Percy’s eyes widened. “CRAP.”

He turned around, and began swimming as fast as he could in another direction, using the currents to speed him along.

When Percy was sure it was gone, he saw the outline of a beach. Slowly, he dragged Jason ashore, and then Jason collapsed.

Percy saw the familiar borders, and shouted: “HELP!”

He saw students running over- how they got to New York so fast, Percy would never know. A few people picked Jason up on a stretcher, and he walked slowly, following, even though every part of his body felt sore.

He went to the infirmary, where people were telling him to take a seat, and he angrily said he was fine. Reyna came rushing over, and said “What happened.” Flat out, and it didn’t even sound like a question. She was demanding an answer.

“Uh,” Percy stammered. “Princess Andromeda, giant, Leo tied up, explosion. I passed out somewhere in between.”

Reyna frowned. “That makes no sense.”

“I know. I’m still confused. I thought we defeated Gaea!”

Reyna looked like she had dark circles under her eyes. “The others?”

“I have no idea.” Percy’s throat closed up, not knowing where Annabeth had gone. Reyna patted his shoulder, trying to comfort him, but Percy felt like there was a huge hole in his heart.

-----------------------------------------­--

Percy was sitting next to Jason, when he woke up.

“AH!!” he screamed, and sat up straight, blindly swinging. Percy stepped back, and then Jason opened his eyes. “Where am I?”

“Infirmary,” Percy answered. “You collapsed after we ran from the uh...underwater monster.”

Jason narrowed his eyes. “Where are the others?” Percy’s throat felt dry. “I’m sorry Jason,” he said. “We were the only ones to escape.”

Jason leaned back into his cot, and closed his eyes. “Annabeth too?”
Percy tried not to meet his eyes, and looked down, and didn’t answer.

Jason tried to get up, but he fell back down, exhausted and guilty. “How long have I been here-”

“Three days.” Percy said. “I think it’s been four days from where we last saw-”

There was a crash, and Percy spun around. From the shadows, emerged Nico di Angelo. Hazel came behind him, closely followed by Frank.

Nico collapsed into the nearest cot. “So...damn...tired....” he groaned.

Frank and Hazel looked tired as well. “Explain.” Percy said.

“Nico shadow travelled us away from the boat at the last second before it exploded,” Hazel started.

“Then he passed out. So we waited until he woke up again to take us back to school.” Frank finished.

Nico groaned again. “I’m gonna take a nap. Good night.”

Percy sighed. “So that leaves Leo, Piper, and...Annabeth.” he said the last part carefully, like he had to stop from becoming depressed.

“Well,” Hazel said. “Where do we start?”

Everyone turned to her. “What?”

“You know,” she said rolling her eyes. “Where do we start looking?”

Everyone turned to Percy. He coughed. “I’ll do a small scouting mission. Frank, and maybe Reyna.”

“What!?” Hazel and Jason protested. “We want to go!”

Percy glared at both of them. “Unfortunately for you guys, you don’t react well with water. We’d be taking a boat most of the way.”

Hazel paled, and Jason turned a little green. “But we have to find Pi- I mean the others.”

Percy stared at him. “Right...” he said. “But I’m taking those of us who can ride a boat without getting sick on it. Sorry guys, you just wouldn’t be able to handle it as well.”

Hazel slumped down, defeated. Frank rushed off to get a bow (or a sword?) and Reyna came in. “What are you planning?” she asked, her eyes narrowed. “I heard mission involved.”

“Mission impossible,” Percy said. “You, me, and Frank. Small scouting mission to look for our...friends.”

Reyna scowled. “Where do we look?”

“Easy,” Percy said. “Right where it all happened.”

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­--

They were speeding by on Percy’s ‘borrowed’ speed boat, that they had ‘borrowed’ from the Life Guard station.
Percy was whistling to himself, and they were out all day searching the water.
Nothing.

Percy found a song on the radio station, and turned it up.
Then he started singing along, because it matched their current situation right now.

I have climbed highest mountains
I have run through the fields
Only to be with you
Only to be with you

Reyna made a gagging noise. “U2?” she gagged.

“Me what?” Frank asked.

I have run
I have crawled
I have scaled these city walls
These city walls
Only to be with you

“You too?” Frank sighed. “I’m so confused.”

But I still haven't found what I'm looking for

“No we haven’t.” Reyna muttered.

I have kissed honey lips
Felt the healing in her fingertips
It burned like fire
This burning desire

I have spoke with the tongue of angels
I have held the hand of a devil
It was warm in the night
I was cold as a stone

“Nope.” Frank agreed. “I haven’t found anything that makes sense in my life.”

I believe in the kingdom come
Then all the colors will bleed into one
Bleed into one
Well yes I'm still running

You broke the bonds and you
Loosed the chains
Carried the cross
Of my shame
Of my shame
You know I believed it

Reyna frowned. “Conversion to-?”

“Shut up and listen to the song.” Percy said.

But I still haven't found what I'm looking for...

“You too?” Frank asked again.

“That’s who sang the song on the radio,” Percy explained.

Frank rolled his eyes and muttered “Americans have such strange band names.”

“Hmph.” Reyna said. “What’s that?”

In the distance, they saw someone swimming towards them.
Percy cut the engine, and let the current slowly guide them towards him.

He almost cried in joy.

Frank helped the person aboard, and ran into their arms as they shivered.

“Oh, I missed you Wise Girl,” Percy said, wrapping her in a towel.

Annabeth responded with: “I...ammm...soooo...cc-c-c-collddddd....­..”

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***

Piper

Piper woke up with a burning sensation in her chest- and realized she was underwater.

She panicked, and swam to the surface. Then she looked around, having a sinking feeling in her chest.

“LEO!” she screamed.

Silence, except for the startled seagulls she scared onshore.

Shore!

She swam over, and collapsed on the sand. She saw something- bubbles a few feet away.

She didn’t hesitate- and dove into the water.

The salty water stung her eyes as she pushed herself further down, feeling like her lungs were going to implode.
Finally she found him- sinking slowly into the ocean. She struggled over to him, and then kicked off to the surface.
Then she dragged him ashore, and he coughed and sputtered.

“Leo!” she hugged him. “I’m so glad your safe!”

He tensed in her arms, and she let go of him, her dagger out. “What?”

Leo looked up at her. “I don’t know you.”

Piper thought back to the explosion on the ship- how Leo had asked Who are you?

Her mind raced. “Who am I, Leo?”

“Uhh....” Leo said. “A girl?”

Piper almost cried- everything- everything bad had to happen between her and Leo.

She dragged him further upshore, and found a small shelter. There was a large mirror, and a seat. It looked abandoned.

She turned around, and for a second she saw a ghostly image of a pretty girl with hair like Piper’s, talking to a boy with dark black hair, and green eyes.

She stood there. It was Percy.

Then it faded, leaving her and Leo alone.
“Leo,” she said for the fiftieth time today. “Calm down.”

She had put him to a bed, because he was too weak to walk. His wrists were cut badly, and they wouldn’t stop bleeding. She tried bandaging them, but they were soaked in a matter of minutes.

She made him take off his shirt so she could wash it- and after much bribing, she managed to do that. She asked him where his tool belt was, and he stared at her blankly. “My what?”
Her heart sank- at least in the tool belt, he might have some supplies to help him. Here, she had nothing but seaweed.

She found a small cove of fresh water, and used it to clean Leo’s wounds while he slept.
When she awoke the next morning, there was food on the table. Cautiously, she looked around. She saw nothing.

She bowed in another direction. “Uh, thank you, whoever you are. It’s very nice of you.”

She could have sworn she heard the tinkling laughter of a girl in the wind.

She fed Leo some while he wasn’t looking, and time became difficult for her to keep track of. She started scratching out the days with a rock, and then she lost count.

One day, she bandaged up Leo’s wounds again. He had a long scar on his arms now, and her heart sank to the floor when she saw his wrists.
They were blown up, and Piper’s stomach knotted. If anything, they were worse. She swallowed, and said “Well, at least your side healed.”
Leo looked at his hands and groaned. “You..have..to..stop..the..bleeding.” he said, closing his eyes.

As far as Piper could tell, he didn’t remember much more than just his name. But she still loved him, so she tried wrapping them again.

The next day, his breathing was shorter and more rapid.
“Leo,” she said, trembling. “You have to eat something! You used to be ‘Leo is very hungrryyyyyyyy’- what happened to that?”

Leo groaned. “Save the food,” he said weakly. “You’ll need it more.”

Piper stared at him. “What?”

“Look out in the horizon,” Leo said quietly. “I want you to go there.”

“You remember me now?” Piper asked, not daring to breathe.

Leo sighed. “Yes, Beauty Queen. But go.”

Piper took his hand, trying to fix it. “I’m not leaving you.”

Leo coughed, but it sounded weaker by the minute. Piper looked down, and saw his wrists steadily bleeding. She took another clean piece of the linen on the bed, and wrapped it around. “Leo, stop talking nonsense.” she said. “I’m here to help you.”

Leo coughed. “Beauty Queen, you promise you won’t leave me?”

Piper sighed in relief. “Leo, I would never leave you.”

Leo weakly smiled. “I know.” then his breathing slowed down. “But I’m asking you to leave.”

Piper felt like he slapped her. “What!?”

“Piper, you know I won’t make it much longer.” his wrists bled some more, soaking the linen. Piper panicked, ripping up some more, and trying to stop the flow of blood.

“Piper,” Leo said, making her look at him. “I love you.”

“I love you too Leo,” Piper said. “But I’m not leaving you here.”

Leo sighed, and lay back down on his bed of palm leaves Piper had gathered. They were outside the hut because Leo refused to go in it. “I’m sorry Piper...”

Piper saw his chest rise and fall one more time. Then it didn’t move again. “NO!” Piper screamed, raising Leo’s head up. “You aren’t dying on me like last time!”

When Piper raised his head up, she felt something in the back of his neck. She turned his body over, and found a large piece of shrapnel sticking out. How could she have missed that!?

She placed his body back down, starting to see her vision go fuzzy. She wiped away her tears, and dragged Leo’s body on shore. There she wrapped it in more palm leaves, and took a small run to the hut where a small fire was burning.

She lit his shroud, and let her tears come down as it lit up the beach that night.

The next morning, a girl with caramel braids like Piper’s was standing over her.

“Oh!” Piper said. “I’m sorry I landed on your island, it’s just-”

The girl vanished in a gust of seawind. Piper turned in a circle.

A small raft was on shore, bobbing in the tide.
Looking around one last time at the island, she decided she didn’t want to stay there. Leo’s shroud was gone, like it had been lifted up by the girl in the white dress and caramel braids.

Piper stepped onto the raft, wobbling slightly. “This is it.” she said, turning back one last time to look at the island. “I want to go home.”

She turned back around as the raft started moving, and when she turned around...
The island was gone.

-----------------------------------------­---­-

When she awoke the next morning, she found herself on the beach. She looked around, and someone was running towards her.

She was crushed by a hug, and Jason’s voice “THANK GODS! YOU’RE SAFE!”

Then he put her down, and Percy and everyone else came running down the dunes.

Percy turned to face her. “Where’s Leo?”

Piper’s voice went dry, as she looked down. Annabeth’s eyes widened. “Oh no...” she said. “Oh no, oh no.” She hugged her friend, and Piper shut her eyes to stop herself from crying.

Everyone bowed their heads, and Thalia made her way over. “What’s going on?” she asked.

“Leo’s dead.” Percy said flatly, like he couldn’t believe it. Jason looked sad too, but Piper could see a spark of hope in his eyes, like he might have one last shot at Piper. Piper glared at him like Ha! No way in Hades. You had your chance, Lightning Head.

-------------------------------------

That night, there was a real funeral. The Hephaestus cabin made a golden shroud with flames around the edges, to remember their fallen leader.

Piper didn’t say anything, and lit the shroud. Mr. D looked bored, and Chiron gruffly sat down. “Everyone to bed.” he said, but there was a tone of sadness in his voice.

Percy went to talk with Nico, and Piper was surprised that Thalia didn’t do a break dance he was dead- she just stood stiffly. Sure, Thalia had never approved of Leo, but she obviously didn’t like stories of campers going on quests and never coming back.

Percy came to talk to her later that night, while Piper watched the campfire. She felt empty.

“Hey, Piper.” he said. Annabeth was already in her dorm, but Piper just didn’t feel like moving. Piper didn’t respond, and she just kept watching the flames. “I know your probably hurting,” he said. Then he stopped. “Who am I kidding!? I suck at giving advice. I’m just gonna go find Annabeth.”

“I shouldn’t have left him there.” Piper said, her voice cracked from not using it, but her eyes still trained on the fire.

“What? Where?” Percy asked.

“The island.” Piper said, feeling a small tear fall onto her lap. “He would have made it if I had just spent a little more time-”

“Woah,” Percy said. “Hold up. Did there happen to be a lady with caramel braids and a white dress?”

Piper nodded, slowly turning to face him. “You know her?”

Percy nodded, and got a faraway look in his eyes.
“Yeah,” he finally said. “I think you might have had Calypso caring after you two.”

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

It was almost ten now, but Piper didn’t feel like moving from her seat next to the fire. Percy had given up when she stopped talking or responding to him, and went to bed.

Slowly, she took out her head phones and i pod, and turned it on. A song she recognized started playing along, matching with her pain inside her heart. Her arms were scarred a little, and she realized she was hugging a blanket. Had Percy given that to her?
She looked around and saw a glint of blonde. Hmmm.....

Summer after high school when we first met
We made out in your Mustang to Radiohead
And on my 18th Birthday
We got matching tattoos

I don’t have a tattoo... Piper thought wryly. But she kept singing the song.

Used to steal your parents' liquor
And climb to the roof
Talk about our future
Like we had a clue
Never planned that one day
I'd be losing you

I didn’t... Piper thought. I thought I would never loose you, Leo. I was such a fool.

In another life
I would be your girl
We'd keep all our promises
Be us against the world

If only I was in that other life...

In another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away

You got away from me, Leo.

I was June
and you were my Johnny Cash
Never one without the other
we made a pact
Sometimes when I miss you
I put those records on

This sounds really cheesy now...

Someone said you had your tattoo removed
Saw you downtown singing the Blues
It's time to face the music
I'm no longer your muse

But in another life
I would be your girl
Be us against the world

Piper felt another tear slide down her cheek.

In another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
The one that got away
The o-o-o-o-o-one
The o-o-o-o-o-one
The o-o-o-o-o-one
The one that got away

I should have stayed with you...

All this money can't buy me a time machine
No!
Can't replace you with a million rings
No!
I should've told you what you meant to me
'Cause now I pay the price

I am paying the price...sadly.

In another life
I would be your girl
Be us against the world

In another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
The one that got away
The o-o-o-o-o-one
The o-o-o-o-o-one
The o-o-o-o-o-one

In another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
The one that got away

Piper sat there until her eyes closed and she fell asleep, leaning against the cool bench.

When she woke up again, she was in her empty dorm. Looked like Annabeth was going to be staying with Percy.

She yawned and stretched, seeing the time. 1 AM in the morning.

She was on her bed on top of the covers, and she felt empty still. Like a large part of her heart had just been torn out.

She closed her eyes again, and leaned into the blanket that smelled like ashes. A pang in her heart.

In her dreams, she felt cold.

A figure was tied to a wall, chains wrapped around his limbs.

A monster, Piper gasped, made of ice, pulled a lever, and electricity shot up the chains, and the prisoner screamed in pain.

Then they turned it off.

“I...will..never..break...” the figure groaned.

“Fine.” came a cold woman’s voice. “If you will not build it, we will simply torture you until you are useless to me.”

With a shock, the ice giants pulled the figure out of the shadows- Piper came face to face with....

Leo.

His belt was gone, and he only had on a simple pair of torn blue jeans, and a white shirt. Both were torn, and his hair hang loosely to the side.

“Will you work for me yet?” the woman asked icily.

“Go to Tartar Sauce!” Leo yelled. “And melt there while you're at it!”

“Take him back to the machine,” the woman said. “If he dies, we’ll just find a less stubborn mortal.”

Piper ground her teeth as they rolled him away.

The woman stomped her foot. “I don’t understand why it is taking so long to break him!”

A voice on the side of the woman said “That’s because you don’t understand love, dearie.”

“Shut up,” the woman spat. “Unless you would like to volunteer yourself.”

“Ugh! No. That would go horribly with my hair.”

Piper heard a snarl. “What’s the point of capturing useless goddesses,” the woman said.
“Hmph.” someone next to the other voice said. “I could just bury this whole place in turnips, but noooo, you would kill the boy.”

“Don’t you dare touch him!” the other one said. “My daughter loves him, and you place another finger on him, I swear I will send my doves to-”

“Pish.” the other one said in an icy tone. “Once I have the boy make my machine, I will be unstoppable.”

“Take the prisoners away,” she said to the guards.

Piper gasped as she looked at who was in the cages of ice- her mother, Aphrodite, and the Goddess Demeter.

“I will rain cereal on you!” Demeter shook her fist at the woman Piper couldn’t see.

Aphrodite locked eyes with Piper, and put a finger to her lips.

From down the hall way, Piper heard Leo scream, and a ZAP!. Her knuckles turned white, and she heard him spitting swears at the ice guards.

“Bring him up.” the woman said.
Leo was brought up again, this time looking more exhausted than before. “Will you make it now?”

“No. Burn in Tartarus, lady!” Leo yelled. “I will NEVER work you YOU!”

Piper was glad to see that Leo wasn’t giving in. She knew he had such a strong heart. If only he could hold on a little longer...
She still couldn’t believe he was alive. After all, she’d seen him die.

“Mam,” one of the ice guards said. “I think our spy was found. We lost contact with the clone hours ago.”

“Hm.” the woman said. “Hopefully it was enough to lure his friends to go save him. Maybe some of them died.”

“Enceladus was defeated,” one said. “we failed.”

“No,” the woman said in a harsh tone. “It was a set up trap.”

Piper gasped as quietly as she could. Leo had never died...the one she was sent to save had been a fake.

Meanwhile, the real Leo was being tortured in an ice palace.

The hair on the back of Piper’s neck prickled at the familiarity of it. Something was off...

Leo groaned. “If you’re gonna kill me now, would you do it?”

“No,” the woman snapped. “You need to build my weapon.”

She walked over to Leo from the shadows Piper couldn’t see through, in a long white robe. Her back was turned, so Piper couldn’t see the woman’s face.

She stroked his hair, and said “Wouldn’t you do it for me?”

“Bite me.” Leo said. “Better yet, go jump in the pit of Tartarus.”

She snarled at him. “I do not understand why he will not bend!”

“According to his readings,” an ice guard read off a chart. “It’s because he loves someone.”

Piper inhaled a breath while Leo turned paler.

The woman seemed to smile. “Is it that hunter girl? We can easily take care of her.”

“Nope.” Leo hissed between his teeth. “If I told you, would you go jump in Tartarus?”
The woman paced, still not facing Piper. Then she stopped.

“I sense an Intruder.” she said. Piper’s breath cuaght.

Leo’s eyes widened. “Do you think they have a keg of gasoline to burn you to Tartarus?”

“No,” the woman said, and a few guards came forward. “It seems a foolish daughter of Aphrodite has been wandering in her dreams. Guards, prepare an assault on the North school. Bring back this girl.”
She handed them a small picture- and Piper caught a glimpse of her own face on the print.

Leo struggled. “I swear to all the gods, if you hurt her I will-”

“Nonsense,” the woman said. “If you will not cooperate, we’ll simply see how you like it when Piper,” Piper could hear her laugh. “takes your place on the machine.”

Leo shouted. “DON’T TOUCH HER!”

“Take him away.” the woman waved her hand dismissively at the guards.

For the first time, the lady turned around. The hair on the back of Piper’s neck stood straight up, and she felt frozen.

“Well, Piper McLean,” Khione said, “I hope you love Leo enough to convince him to work for me.”

Then Piper was taken from the ice palace, and back to her bed.

She woke up, panting, trying to decide what she had just seen.

Should she tell Annabeth? No, they would launch a new quest to save Leo.

This was something Piper had to do alone.

“Leo,” Piper said aloud as she grabbed her bag and headed for the parking lot. “I’m coming for you.”

And nothing, not even Jason, was going to stand in her way this time.
She didn’t care if she had to take down the ice castle, ice brick by ice brick.
Piper knew two things for sure:

One- Leo was still alive, and being held captured. And Piper intended to find him.

Two- The evil ice goddess, Khione, wanted Piper so she could bully Leo around like a personal slave.

She was going to get Leo. And she was going to do it alone.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­**

>:D MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

LOL

"The One That Got Away" - link

"Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"- link
hmm...

i should probably be terrified,
inside i'm screaming,

but in my head, i'm conjuring up my revenge...

BUT ANYWAYS, AWESOME CHAPTER!!! I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT!!!

time to plan MY revenge :D
MUAHAHAHHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LIZ, YOU SHOULD BE AFRAID.
I AM EVIL XD

LOL

THE BATTLE IS STILL ON!!! XD

btw, i have to really give you credit for that chapter. i was like cursing through most of it, lol
but you set up something awesome for me :D well, actually, maybe I would've done it without your cliffy/chapter, but it would've been harder...

posting as soon as i can, but i've got other forums to post on too xP
I TAKE 500TH COMMENT!!

MUHAHAHH!!!

sheet o_o im scared now. LOL. xD

THIS IS WAR!!!

THIS IS SPARTA!!!

>:D MUHAAHAHHAAH

lol xD
heart
i love this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its HILARIOUS, AMAZING, AWESOME, and EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pretty please post soon hollister. i cant wait until u do!!
big smile
and new page!!!!! YESS!!!!!!!!
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!! First you kill Percy, NOW LEO!??!??!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!??!?!?! DEVIL! Pweety pwease do what hurts the most. pweese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too tired to a quote
big smile
you really need to rename this story the war between cohosts
anyways...AWESOMENESS
AND BOLDNESS
BOLD Is AMAZING
post soon!! awesome chapter universal!