Helden des Olymp Camp Jupiter Reads THE Lost HERO

JosephineSilver posted on Dec 08, 2011 at 03:51AM
This story takes place after Jason's dissapearance but before Percy's reappearance.

Rating: 13+
Disclaimer: All character rights belong to RR except for Sonia, Tristan, and a coule other characters that will randomly pop up every now and then.

CHAPPIE ONE
Reyna was bored out of her mind.
Senate meetings...literal Pluto.
This meeting was important, though. Her praetor-in-partner, Jason, had vanished mysteriously.
Randomly, a beanie kid – one of those giant ones – fell out of the sky, through the senate roof, a buried Octavian beneath it’s sheer size. It wasn’t very heavy, so it didn’t cause much damage, but it was big enough completely cover him. You could hear his muffled yells coming from underneath the stuffed fluff.
It was about the best thing to happen all day.
Dakota staggered down from his perch towards Octavian, grabbed the beanie kid, a tugged it off of the augur.
It’s back seam was caught on one of the pins keeping Octavian's toga up, and tore clean down the middle.
With a strangled screech, Octavian flailed around in his twisted toga and tried – but failed – to get up.
“Only the augur is permitted to gut sacrificial beanie kids!” he yelled. “Blasphemy! Treason! Arrest him!”
A book fell out of the teddy’s gaping back wound, shifted free by Octavian's struggling. It hit the augur on the head and knocked him out cold.
Now, that really was the best thing to happen all day.
Dakota picked up the book, did a halfway drunken stagger towards the praetors podium, gave up halfway along, and just chucked the book the rest of the way to Reyna.
She leant down, and flipped open the cover as she simultaneously waved Dakota back to his seat, and he shot her a dirty look before sinking down next to Octavian, seemingly sorry for himself.
Reyna felt for him. If she was stuck sitting next to Octavian, she’d kill herself. Or maybe kill the augur.
She was about to dismiss the book as a harmless prank when a name caught her eye.
Jason.
She gulped, trying to wet her dry throat. Was this...was this her Jason?
Then she mentally berated herself for her use of the possessive. Jason wasn’t her anything.
At least, not yet...
Wishful thinking, she told herself. besides, Jason is most probably dead
She shied away from that train of thought.
“I think we should read the book,” she announced to the senate. With Octavian unconscious, no-one contradicted her.
She opened the book, and nearly choked as she read out the first sentence.
last edited on Sep 20, 2012 at 03:55AM

Helden des Olymp 66 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-66 of 66

Vor mehr als einem Jahr annabeth523j said…
big smile
thanx for telling me! :) I couldn't figure out where you went!
are you going to post sometime soon?
realy post soon!!!!!
post soon!
surprise
also can you tell me why fanpop tooks so different!?!?!?!?!?!?! *stares with wide eyes at computer while trying to figure out this new update*
when are you going to post!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JosephineSilver said…
WILL POST SOON....HOEFULLY
*HOPEFULLY.
If you're still here, go check out Shattered Eternity. Now!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
really post a chappy already!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr oracleofdelphi said…
yeah u totally should

heart
i just started reading but i love it alot
post!
hey i'm not sure if this is ok with but i am going to try writing a chapeter
oracleofdelphi, I appreciate this, but I am back now. I do not mean to offend, but this is my forum, and I would prefer it if you didn't post chpaters that you had written on it. But, by all means, make your own forum, and I will be sure to check it out.
Now, I know I've ade a lot of pfomises to you guys, but this time I am NOT lying. I've been absent lately because my little sister is very sick in hospital, and she's just more important than posting.
Chapter Nine of Shattered Eternity will be up either tommorow or the next day, and Chapter Two of THIS forum will be up sometime during the week.
Stay classy, demisaurs.
Oh, and for those of you reading my MoA fanfic...
I will be posting this week. Updates all around!
sorry, i never got to post anyway
cake
That's okay. I wasn't snapping at you, and I'm not made. It's great that you want to write, and i totally support that.
Onto other news! The next chappie of this forum will be up in the next 6 - 9 days. Guaranteed.
Part 1 of the next Shattered Eternity chappie will be up within the next hour.
And, since Clockwork Princess is out, I will be changing my profile picture.
That is all.
Cake for all of my patient fans!