Zufällige Rollenspiele Eternal Moon (Restarted Mitmachen Thanks Have Fun) (By the way Du can still join)

LunarUmbreon posted on Nov 23, 2013 at 07:49PM
There are creatures among us in the day and night some good some bad some help some wreak havoc and some try to take down guilds and be assassins some kidnap and some just try to stop people like that and every creature has a human partner. Play as a human or super natural being. Be good or bad. Help others or wreak havoc. The choice is yours.

Welcome to Eternal Moon Your Destiny Awaits You.....

Rules:

1.Sexual Content is allowed
2.Cursing is allowed but don't spam it
3.No spamming
4.Try to stick with the story
5.Have Fun

How to create your character:

Name:
Job:
Aura Color:
Species:
Side (Good or Evil):
Weapons:
Powers:
Picture:
 There are creatures among us in the Tag and night some good some bad some help some wreak havoc and s
last edited on Jan 28, 2014 at 07:05PM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 378 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 378

Vor mehr als einem Jahr KayKutie13 said…
Carolina smiled "Well it's nice to meet all of you.....annndd since we are all here.....let's go have some fun!" Carolina cheered with a bright smile. She was rocking back and forth on her heels.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Alvin2442 said…
Will widened his eyes, before he turned around, in a instant. "Somethings not right."
Carolina turned to see what Will was looking at, she bared her fangs "What is it?"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr heart-of_love said…
Jessica's hands started glowling "Where is it?"
He shook his head. "It's just a feeling, my bad.'
Jessica sighs "thanks i thought i would finally get to be in a battle."
Carolina groaned and her fangs disappeared "No action for me today" She then smiled wickedly "We could still go to the club!...The carnival!...The movies.....anything....I hate being bored.." Carolina sighed, a bored vampire was no fun at all.
"Ok your pick." Jessica smiles
Vor mehr als einem Jahr screamingdeath1 said…
*Thinking in my head.How did he know my name*

"Yea,I'm Hunter." I gets up and dusting me ok
Now Carolina was torn, she always enjoyed dancing but the carnival was in town. She loved winning stuffed animals "The carnival it is!" Carolina cheered "Fun house! Roller coaster! Cotton Candy! Games!"
Jessica turns to Hunter "wanna come it's always more fun with friends?"
"Um,I guess.Last one there is a rotten egg." I said,with me jet shoes,and everybody looked at me with awe,"What?!?! I'm a Blacksmith.That's what I do." I said giving them all Jet shoes from my bag.
Jessica hands them back and her hand's glow "Link." was all she said before a huge golden tiger appeared " What? I'm a mage." she laughs Jumping onto the tiger called Link.
"Wow,unexpected." I said looking at what she called Link.
Akira laughs "Race ya, Three,Two, One GO!!!" The tiger bolts off at a amazing speed.
Carolina laughed "Im a vamp Jessica! Your Link doesn't stand a chance!" Carolina bolted off running at incredible speed.
Some how Link managed to keep a good five paces ahead of Carolina. "He's a demi-god Carolina no one can beat him." she laughs her hair blowing behind her.
Will appeared at the carnival, "So who's gonna be the rotten egg?"
Link slids to a stop next to Will "not me." Jessica says jumping from his back
Carolina was sitting on a tree branch above them "Definitely not me " She smiled as she jumped down "Somebody win me a teddy bear!" She bounced up and down. "Let the good times roll!" She cheered.
Jessica holds out her hand and Link vanishes "Looks like Hunter is the rotten egg." She laughs
"Okay now I'm serious. Someone is hiding behind that tree. It driving my senses bonkers." Will said, as he pulled out both of his Xiphos'.
Jessica walks over to the tree. "come out or i'll blow up the tree." she commands
Hunter walks out of the rear of the tree. "Did I say I had teleportation?" grinning at Jessica. "Come on let go to play some games, and I might by Caroline a rotten egg!" I laughed running inside the carnival.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Jessica's eyes grew wide for a moment "Wait for me." She laughs running after him
I see Jessica running after me." Your not going to catch me." I said,running and teleporting to the famous ride, Talons *Real ride *.The engine started up and turned going up the big hill of the roller coaster.I holded on the top of roller coaster. " This is going to be fun!!" I said,while we was going down the hill.
Jessica looks around " It's like he's a mage." she mumbles turning and walking to a cotton candy stand. "whatever i'll find him later." she smiles
Carolina was off, she was busy making her way through the fun house.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tigerfinn said…
Name: alex
Job: assassination
Aura Color: red
Species: human
Side (Good or Evil): good
Weapons: sword bow pistol rifle
Powers: he has eagle eye,jumping very high,running faster than cars.
Picture:(ill try to get better pics)
 Name: alex Age: 13 Gender: male Job: assassination Aura Color: red Species: human Side (Good oder
screamingdeath1 commented…
cool Du can be my friend,we are both assassins and Du can catch me on the Roller coater Vor mehr als einem Jahr
As I stand on the wild fire Roller coaster my old Friend, Alex is on the top of the roller coaster with me." Sup, you finished with Assassin School." I said grinning at Alex,who was very younger than him."You need to meet my friends.You might like them." I told him
"And I come back to you now...at the turn of a tide."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tigerfinn said…
alex remained silent'ok" he said
Jessica throws her cotton candy stick in the trash and walks around.
I get of the Steel Eel, Journey to Atlantis, and the Great White Shark. (SeaWorld rides.)
(stumped)
I see someone running towards a girl with a knife and I jump off the rides, while puling off my two swords
Jessica turns and see's a man running at a girl with a knife. "Hey!" she runs and grabs the girl the man swiping his blade and cutting the back of Jessica's shirt.
Will slammed into the man, his swords slicing at the man's arms, leaving deep gashes. He spun around one strike and step-sided, than provided a counter-attack, shoving the man to the ground, before putting his swords over the man's throat and neck.
Jessica looks down at the girl "you ok?"
the girl nods quietly and her parents run over.
I whisper something, layered in Greek and Latin.
Jessica stands and lets the girls parents take her. "what are you saying??" She asks Will as he whispers something she couldn't understand.
"Nothing." Will says a little too "well, let's go to Club Vamp or something!"
"huh??" Jessica was confused "why??"
Will looked Jessica in the eye, both of his eyes glowing with power. "We're going to Club Vamp. We have to have some fun and this circus isn't bringing it."
Jessica takes a step back "ok ok chill." the power in his eyes made her want to shutter.
A wave of fear pulsed out of Will's eyes, before they stopped glowing. He snapped his fingers and disappeared.
Jessica lets out a sigh of relief. "that was scary."
Name: Alvin Hamilton
Job: None. He does what he wants.
Aura Color: Blue and Green mixed together.
Species: Immortal
Side (Good or Evil): Both
Weapons: Two Greek Xiphos made out of a blue/green metal.
Powers: Hydrokinesis, Geokinesis, Electrokinesis, and Aerokinesis.
Picture:
 Name: Alvin Hamilton Age: 18 (Immortal.) Gender: Male Job: None. He does what he wants. Aura Co
Will appeared again, with Alvin standing over him. "Apologize." Alvin said, his eyes pulsing with power. "No." Will said, defiant. They both disappeared and appeared again, but actually only moving at high speeds, before Alvin locked Will by his hair, and had him on his knees.

"Sorry about his eyes." Alvin said, forcing Will to stand.
Jessica yelps and falls onto her butt by the way they kept appearing and disappearing. "i-it's o-ok." She stutter's.