Zufällige Rollenspiele Eternal Moon (Restarted Mitmachen Thanks Have Fun) (By the way Du can still join)

LunarUmbreon posted on Nov 23, 2013 at 07:49PM
There are creatures among us in the day and night some good some bad some help some wreak havoc and some try to take down guilds and be assassins some kidnap and some just try to stop people like that and every creature has a human partner. Play as a human or super natural being. Be good or bad. Help others or wreak havoc. The choice is yours.

Welcome to Eternal Moon Your Destiny Awaits You.....

Rules:

1.Sexual Content is allowed
2.Cursing is allowed but don't spam it
3.No spamming
4.Try to stick with the story
5.Have Fun

How to create your character:

Name:
Job:
Aura Color:
Species:
Side (Good or Evil):
Weapons:
Powers:
Picture:
 There are creatures among us in the Tag and night some good some bad some help some wreak havoc and s
last edited on Jan 28, 2014 at 07:05PM
save

Zufällige Rollenspiele 378 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 378

Vor mehr als einem Jahr LunarUmbreon said…
Name:Felix Lockwood
Job:Reaper/Assassin
Aura Color:Color Changing
Species:Werewolf, demon, angel, shinnogami/reaper, dragon hybrid
Side:Both
Weapons:Scythe, Sword, Dagger, Gun, Machete, Bow, Fire Axe, Tomahawk.
Powers:Invisibility, Shape Shifting, Aura Sight, Teleporting, Creating Things, Magic, (and many more I can't think of.)
Picture:
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name:Felix Lockwood Age:18 Gender:Male Job:Reaper/Assassin Aura Color:Color Changing Species:Wer
Vor mehr als einem Jahr heart-of_love said…
((mind if i join?))
Name: Jessica Thorn
Job: guild Master
Aura Color: red,blue and gold
Species: Mage
Side (Good or Evil): good
Weapons: none
Powers: summon
Picture:
 ((mind if i join?)) Name: Jessica Thorn Age: 16 Gender: female Job: guild Master Aura Color: r
Vor mehr als einem Jahr vegeta007 said…
Name: Rex
Job: Delivery boy
Aura Color: Red, yellow and orange
Species: Fire elemental
Side (Good or Evil): Neutral
Weapons: Flame sword
Powers: Can control fire, can turn into and eat fire, takes no damage from fire
Picture:
 Name: Rex Age: 16 Gender:male Job: Delivery boy Aura Color: Red, yellow and orange Species: Fir
((should we start?))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Time_Master said…
((you restart it? the original one wasn't dieing :L but I'll join anyway, lemme go get my character))
Name: Death Scytheweaver

Job: Death

Aura Color: Black

Species: God

Side: Neutral

Weapons: Soul Scythe

Powers:
Anyone who has died, their soul will come out of their body, and it is Death's job to use his Scythe, and cut down their soul from the world, once they are cut down their soul goes to God, to be judged.

Death Touch: If your skin (Doesn't count Gloves and clothing) touched his scythe, robes or skeleton your soul will fall out of your body.

Friendly: Death is friendly to anyone who hasn't died yet, humans on the street seem to know this, so they don't freak out when they see him.

De-materialization: pretty much Teleportation and able to pass through Solid Objects, NOTE: he only uses this when chasing after a target.

Tracking: Death will always know where a target who has died is at.

Fair Judgement: Death does do his job, but if you can Convince him to let you live by all the good things you have done, your Karma counter will be set back to 0, you need a Karma Counter of 25+ to convince him.

Other:
I: Death can be temporally stopped for 24 hours, you must hit his weak spot. (Hidden for purposes)

II: his Scythe cannot harm the physical body, but if you are slashed by it, your soul will be dragged out of your physical body, and you can only return once you have convinced Death.
 Name: Death Scytheweaver Age: Immortal Gender: Male Job: [b]Death[/b] Aura Color: [b]
((idk bout you guys but i'm gonna start))
"master Thorn." Someone called out. Jessica turned from her vanilla smoothie "yes?" she asked "Death is in town again." the boy who had called out to her panted. "really?" Jessica said in a mono-tone voice.
Death walked throughout the streets, people who didn't belive in spirits looked at him like he was some mad-man who escaped from an asylme, others were almost afraid, and moved out of his way only a little, Death also made sure not to touch anyone, he had a target to get to, not to make more.
she sighs "i wonder who he's after now." jessica mused
Death stopped at a guilds house, he tapped the door with his scythe, it opened with a creak, Death entered, there were the guild memebers sitting everywhere, some looked to him, some recognised him.he looked around for something, until he went over to what looked like a barrel of liquir, he cut his scythe right into it, breaking it open, and instead of it spilling whine, there was a person from a rival guild inside.
Jessica jumps on the table "Death how did you know he was in there!" she says surprised
Death looked over to the woman who had called to him, he simply looked at her with his cold, red dead eyes, a sandtimer dropped out from his sleeve, it had written on it 'garentin', Death let the person go, he was frightened and ran for the door, but a very old chandileer dropped onto him, killing him the same moment the sand timer ran out...

Death approached the corpse.
Jessica and her Guild flinched at the sound of the chandelier falling on the man.
When Death was at the corpse, he hit it with his scythe, blood spattered out, along with the blood from the chandelier hitting the man, a soul came out.
"Please! please spare me! PLEA-"

Death cut down the soul, not caring for his cries of forgivness, the soul was sent to be judged.

Death began to walk to the door.
Jessica shouts at Death " How dare you kill someone in our guild and not care!!" she jumps from the table and lands in the blood .
Death slammed his scythe into the ground, causing a small Earthquake, he uses his scythe to point at the Tattoo the corpse has on its arm, it was of a different clan.

Death then ignored her, and left the house.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Camoflag123 said…
Name:
Cameron

Job:
NONE

Aura Color:
Platinum

Species:
Human

Side (Good or Evil):
Evil

Weapons:
NONE

Powers:
- Titanium Left Hand (Left hand is invulnerable and made off titanium)
- Anthropomorphic Left Hand (What ever left hand touches turns into titanium)

Bio:
Was a alchemy test experiment gone wrong.... that's all i need to say really

Other:
Cameron can be bribed, persuaded or seduced easily.

Picture:
 Name: Cameron Age: 14 Gender: Male Job: NONE Aura Color: Platinum Species:
Forgot to add this to my character....

Equipment:
Wearing a titanium glove on his left hand, this means he cannot morph things into titanium while wearing glove
Cameron walked past the door of a guild, Cameron was surprised as he saw death walk out the doors of the guild. he took his glove off, and placed it in his pocket.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kourage18 said…
(may i join)
name: stitches
job:none
aura:green and blue
species:human
side:good
weapon:sword
power:none
picture:
 (may i join) name: stitches age:15 gender:female job:none aura:green and blue species:human si
Jessica want out the door after death to complain and stopped when she saw a guy take off a glove and stuff it in his pocket. "Keh you could have at least cleaned up." she said to death
"what is this about" Cameron asked loudly.
Death stopped, and looked to the person who had removed his Glove, then Death went on his way again, down the road.
Jessica stamps her foot on the sidewalk "why is it everyone treat's my guild like dirt." she asks herself out loud
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KayKutie13 said…
name: Carolina Corelli
job: Floral shop worker but really the back of the floral shop is a vampire lounge.
aura: Violet and red
species: Vampire
side: bad
weapon: her nails become claws
power: the ability to see someones memories
picture:
 name: Carolina Corelli age:16 gender: female job: Floral Shop worker but really the back of the
Carolina was arranging flowers behind the counter of the store while music played softly in background and she hummed to her self. She watched as people walked by and others, who she knew were vampires or regular meals at the club took the side entrance down the alley on the side of her shop.
Jessica looks at Cameron 'you shouldn't be out alone it's dangerous." she says
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Alvin2442 said…
Name: Will Jackson
Job: None
Aura Color: Caribbean Blue
Species: Unknown
Side (Good or Evil): In Between
Weapons: Several Martial Arts training. He has two large Xiphos on his back.
Powers: He has major control over Earth and Air. He helps keep balance in the world.
Picture:
 Name: Will Jackson Age: 19, he's also Immortal. Gender: Male Job: None Aura Color: Caribbean Blue
KayKutie13 commented…
awesome! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Carolina sighed and leaned on the counter as the last customer left. "Bored....." She said to herself since she was now alone in the shop. She was also starting to feel a little thirsty. She looked around before slipping into a back room behind a curtain to sip on what almost looked like a juice box of blood.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Alvin2442 said…
Will walked into the shop that Carolina was in. "That's weird, I thought someone was in here." He drummed his fingers on the counter, before shouting out hello!
Jessica sighs and walks away from her guild, "it's so boring, there's no job's either." She stopped when someone inside a nearby store shouted hello. "huh that's the-"she stopped herself and brushed her red bang's out of her face.
Carolina busted through the curtains trying to wipe the blood from her face thinking it was a human. "Hello! Welcome to the Flower shop! Best flowers in town! How may I help you!" Carolina froze staring at the man who walked in. {Woah....} She thought to herself. Carolina was a bit taken back, something in her told her the man was not human but she had to be careful in case he really was. If her cover was blown both sides of good and evil would come after her.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LillyBlack said…
Name:Chika Maria Bloom
Job:at a farm (she sell items that is at the farm like animals and food)
Aura Color:red orange and blue
Species:Angel
Side:Good
Weapon:Guns and her magic
Powers:Able to make people stay still,read peoples mind,etc.
Picture:
 Name:Chika Maria Bloom Age:14 Gender:female Job:at a farm (she sell items that is at the farm like
Chika places sunflowers in vase and places it on the table "Are any costumers there yet Charles?"Chika asked. "No not yet"Charles replied. Chika gave him a bottle of water and she picks apples and places it in a bucket. "Anybody yet?"Chika asked again "No—Wait yes!" Charles replied in excitement"Really!Finally!!"Chik­a said in excitement. "Can I have some apples please"the costumer asks "Sure.Maria get the apples!"Charles said. "Ok!"Chika said as she gives the costumer the apples "That will $5.00"Chika said.The costumer gives Charles 5 dollars and leaves
Jessica sighs and walks into a store "hey Chika how's the store today?" she asks stepping aside to let a person holding some apples out the door. " it must be slow today huh?" Jessica giggles
"Yeah.But we still selled a lot of stuff!"Chika said "Oh hi Jessica!How's your guild?"Charles ask
"well, death came into the guild today and killed a spy." Jessica says digging in her pocket, "a apple please." She says placing the money on the counter.
Chika gives her apples and Charles takes the money "Why would he just walk in there and kill someone!?That's just disrespectful! And what did the guy so anyway!"China complained
Jessica sighs "a spy from another guild, it must have been the guy's time or something you know Death only kill's people who's time is up." She bites into the apple.
"Ooooh"Chika said "Chika we're closing"Charles said "Ok"Chika said
Jessica pauses mid bite "want me to go?" she asks
"If you want"Charles said as he closes the farm "So Jessica I was wondering if I can join your guild"Chika asked
Jessica looked surprised for a moment "yea but why?" she asks puzzled her guild mark hanging from her neck. unlike normal guilds instead of a stamp her's use's necklaces.
 Jessica looked surprised for a moment "yea but why?" she asks puzzled her guild mark hanging from he
(Cool)
"Because I want to do something fun"Chika explained "I just work here in at a farm which is BARELY fun"Chika continued "She likes working though"Charles explained
Jessica smiles "ok then what color?" she asks pulling out three necklace's one green,one blue and one purple. "sorry these are the only one's i have one me."
Chika looks at the necklaces "I'll take blue!"Chika said.
Jessica hand's her the blue one and puts the rest back in her pocket. "welcome to The Dragon Lord's" she smiles
Chika smiles and puts the necklace one "Here's a secret Jessica...I'm a angel.."Chika explains
Jessica's jaw droped but only for a moment "that's cool."
"Its been hard for me...a person keeps on coming to my mind telling me what to do but I ignore..."Chika explains