Zufällige Rollenspiele Island of Orgin

Riku114 posted on Apr 21, 2013 at 11:46PM
In the middle of the Pacific Ocean is an island cut off from humans with a magical fog that serves as a fortress that teleports boats away from the island. On the island, there are some special people who run a complete element or animal. They also make sure everything stays how things are in the world. Deeper in the island is a court where these special people gather and discuss about the world. You may think that they are the highest rank. Nope. They have the counsel to keep these people under control. They run as the highest. Typically everything stays in balance as long as no humans manage to get in the island and found.

--------

Recently, a group of explorers grew curious on this amazingly thick odd fog and brought a long one who claimed to be a sorcerer of magic. When they entered the fog, the sorcerer raised the fog and the barrier allowing them in. When they landed the fog came back thicker then ever and had already adapted to the magic. Now they are trapped in an area that is meant for no humans to belong. How will the special people and the counsel react to these humans? Thats what we are going to figure out.

Rules:
No god modding
No killing other characters
Nothing past 2nd Base Sex can be implied. NO DETAIL
Cussing is okay
One type each for specials and counsels

Island Rules:
Counsel people are not to affect any of the special people without agreement without at least half of the counsel
Special people are not to affect humans outside of the island greatly without agreement of at least half of the other special people and at least one counsel men.
Dont act out of place

Open Specials: Turtles, Lizards, Swamp Reptiles, Sharks, Whales, Jellyfish/Eels, Crusteaceans, Other Fish, Birds of Prey, Song Birds, Other Birds, Hooved Mammals, Small Cats, Big Cats, Small Dogs, Bears, Monkey, Water, Fire, Wind, Ground, Ghost, Electricity, Snow(tell me if I missed anything and Ill see if it is needed to be added. No humans)

Taken Specials: Snakes, Big Dogs, Plant, Snow

Open Counsel: Light, Darkness, Emotion, Space, Evil, Peace

Taken Counsel: Death, Life, Time

Character Form:
Name:
Human, Special, or Counsel?: (Only one sorcerer check if taken)
Type: (only for special or counsel. Look above make sure it isnt taken and use one from above)

Roles:
Humans:
Nikushimi sudou (Cyrus)
Ceran (Riku)

Specail People:
Serina (Snakes) Riku
Harriet Alexander (Big Dogs) Ayaka
Sanya (Plant) Riku
Jake Alexander (Snow) Ayaka

Sorcerer: (only one spot first come first serve)

Counsel:
Shi (Death) Cyrus
Riena (Life) Riku
Emily and Alice Rix (Twins of Time) Kat

(Oh yeah counsel members and special people can die. Though thats what people call an extinction of a species or destruction of a element if they do not have children or someone to pass the gift onto. They don't have to be related to pass the gift and the gift is only passed on after death and the person who received it is marked by the current special or counsel. What humans do to the wildlife in the world also may hurt the specials not the counsel. Feel free to ask questions)
last edited on Apr 22, 2013 at 01:32AM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 186 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 186

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
Character Form:
Name: Serina
Human, Special, or Counsel?: Special
Type: Snake

(Im lookign for a pic)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Character Form: Name: Serina Age: 20 Gender: Female Human, Special, oder Counsel?: Special Type:
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ayaka said…
Name: Harriet Alexander
Human, Special, or Counsel?: (Only one sorcerer check if taken) Special
Type: control over big dogs
 Name: Harriet Alexander Age: 18 Gender: female Human, Special, oder Counsel?: (Only one sorcerer ch
Name: Sanya
Type: Plant
 Name: Sanya Age: 13 Gender: Female Human, Special, oder Counsel?: Special Type: Plant
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cyrus498 said…

Name:Shi
Human, Special, or Counsel?:Counsel
Type:Death
 Name:Shi Age:As old as death has been around so about..infinte Gender:male Human, Special, oder Co
Name: Jake Alexander
Type: Snow/Ice
(Jake and Harriet are twins)
 Name: Jake Alexander Age: 18 Gender: male Human, Special, oder Counsel?: Special Type: Snow/Ice (J
We can start after giving others a little while to join in
Name: Riena
Human, Special, or Counsel?: Counsel
Type: Life
 Name: Riena Age: As old as life has been she remains a young look Gender: Female Human, Special, o
Sure :P
Althought i am quite excited
Ayaka commented…
Right?! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
ikr Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kat-chan said…
Name: Alice Rix (Twins with Emily)
Human, Special, or Counsel?: Council
Type: Time (Future)
Top of hourglass

Name: Emily Rix (Twins with Alice)
Human, Special, or Counsel?: Council
Type: Time (Past)
Bottom of hourglass
 Name: Alice Rix (Twins with Emily) Age: 17 Gender: Female Human, Special, oder Counsel?: Council Ty
(Anyone wanna start?)
(Me!)
Shi:He was drinking his coffee when he suddenly opened his eyes*"Why Where HUMANS let in here?!"
Harriet: *looks at Shi and shakes her head* It appears that they are immune to the magic here, impressive *pets her wolf's head*

Jake: This never happened huh?
Shi:He slammed his scythe into the ground*"I know how humans are, If we allow them to live they will tell all of their human buddies about it"
Riena: Seems like humans landed.....

-----

Serina: *slithering around as a snake*

Sanya: *walking beside Serina* Did you hear the rumors?

Serina: *nods*
Emily seemed anxious. "This is serious. It could affect the entire course of history!"
Alice laughed. "You all are so serious. Can't we just leave them and move on? This could change the future, and it could be interesting to see what happens."
Emily glared at her sister. "Do you not see how important this is?"
Shi:He swung his scythe and began stompeing over slouched to the entrance of the island*"Time to meet the Humans"
Riena: We are gods to them. We arent meant to really talk much. also you know the greedy nature of humans
Shi:"I actually haven't been able to do my work directly since the dark ages!"
We need humans
*Harriet's dog jumps up as she mounts it*
Harriet: It'll be chaotic if they tell their pals *said in a high pitched voice with some sarcasm while following Shi*
Jake: That's IF they leave this island alive *summons a white ice carriage and attaches it to his twin's wolf for and hops in*
Shi:"Well for one a bunch of their pals could storm in with bombs and try to invade and bam the gods have to find a new place"
Serina: *heads off with Senya riding the trees*

-----

Reina: Im gonna go check it out *begins heading over there*
Shi:The light on his scythe began to flicker*"Yep humans are coming near....Or a dictator just died"
Emily panicked at this news. She ban pacing. "Need to do something...need to do something."
Alice simply laughed it off. "Just relax, you guys. There's no need for them to know we're anything out of the ordinary. Just act cool, you know?"
Harriet: Unless the knowledge I know of humans; being gullible and cowards, still remains to be correct, should we not use this against them and make them consider us to be real gods that will end their life on the first sign of protest?
Jake: Sister, never did I think that you'd sound this smart *laughs hard*
Harriet: At least I think
Name:Nikushimi sudou
Human, Special, or Counsel?: human
 Name:Nikushimi sudou Age:23 Gender:male Human, Special, oder Counsel?: human
Nikushimi:"This Place bores me anything good too do?!" Shi:"You GET OVER HERE!"
Alice laughed at Shi. "Relax, would you? I don't know why you guys are so serious and uptight." Emily rolled her eyes at her twin's ignorance.
Character Form:
Name: Ceran
Human, Special, or Counsel?: Human
 Character Form: Name: Ceran Age: 18 Gender: Male Human, Special, oder Counsel?: Human
Ceran: *was already far away from the boat searching the land* Why did I even come here.....
Shi:"I wonder if you took a drug test how many damn kilos of weed would you have in you?" Nikushimi:"This is one wicked cosplay convention"
Alice glared at Shi. "I don't do drugs, idiot." She stuck her tongue out at him.
Emily sighed and tugged at Alice's hair. "Alright, that's enough perkiness for a week, got it?"
"Ow, ow, ow!" Alice complained. "Let me go!" Emily complied.
Shi:"Don't talk to your elders that way you brat!"*his cloak was covering his entire body *"Dear Death Learn some respect"
Riena: *walks up to Shi* You should stay back with your appearance. Just act normal. *walks to Nikushimi* Hey there are you new here?
Alice pouted and grumbled under her breath. Emily just shook her head. "Sorry about her..."
Shi:"I will cut her open someday if she doesn't stop..and NO i want to kil-I mean Meet the humans yeah yeah!" Nikushimi:"No Duh sherlock"
Riena: Well nice meeting you. Im Riena welcome to my island
Alice smirked at Shi. "Too bad...you're too mean and scary looking to socialize properly with humans." She danced away before he could reply, heading down the beach towards the humans. Emily opened her mouth to say something, but ended up snapping it shut without a word as she followed her sister.
Nikushimi:"What type of anime convention is this and why is there a grim reaper here?" Shi:"That may Be true girl but i don't like humans is the thing!"
Alice tilted her head in confusion as she ran up to Nikushimi. "Anime convention?"
Nikushimi:"I was going to a Anime Convention By boat and i got here!"
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riena: Whats a anime convention?
Harriet: It's where the great japanese cartoons and animations come to life in one place
Jake: *whistles* I'd like to go to one too
Nikushimi:"A huge Event where people from all over goes into one big area and talk about ANIME!!!!" Shi:"Sounds demonic"
Riena: Sadly there isnt much people here it is mostly wilderness.

----------

Ceran: *walking in the forests*

Serina: *goes into human form still out of sight and walks to Ceran* Hello

Sanya: Hello

Ceran: Hey...... You werent on the boat with us.

Serina: Yeah we live here.
Nikushimi:"Hey reaper SHOW US YOURSELF!take off the cloak!" Shi:he shuddered*"No........."
Harriet: *looks at Shi weirdly* It's not demonic
Jake: *hops off his sled and walks up to Ceran and Nikushimi* So, where are you from?
Shi:"Demonic indeed...." Nikushimi:"I am from Rome!"
Emily smiled briefly. "Rome. Nice country. Rich history." She nodded as if in approval.
Alice rolled her eyes. "You're such a bore, always stuck in the past."