Zufällige Rollenspiele The Clan

Riku114 posted on Apr 17, 2013 at 08:50PM
Note: This is a branch off from one of the rps I made in the anime club. Even so this clan is a clan that I made from that rp. Because of so I will also bring in the characters that were from the clan.

Back in the early ages there was a single clan that had massively strong beast giving them massively strong powers and energy level. Although this clan did not use these beast to harm or rule, they wanted to keep the peace and the only time they used these beast were to protect. In fact to avoid using the powers, they developed a type of magic called Kōdo Mahou, or Code Magic, (Will be explained below) to avoid using their beast. But several 100 years later, humans went to war and the Clan's mortal loved one began to be killed and slaughtered from the war, causing some of the Clan members to want to join in the war to end it quicker. This was against tradition, at no matter what cost they are not to interfere with human affairs. It was part of their oath. Arguments formed uproar across the Clan over keeping the tradition and breaking it. The arguments just made it worse. Those who wanted to help in the war changed what they wanted. Now they wished to rule the humans. Worse arguments arose from this and some small fights began to show around the clan. Over time they all decided that they were done with these arguments and scattered worldwide. It was no longer safe to live under a single roof and so near to each other. In the next 10 years 2 leaders were rose, Rikor and Grellen, the two being the strongest of their clans following opposite beliefs. In the next 2 years, the members from each clan began to find their way to their rightful clans being roughly in the same area and each clan grew a name. Rikor’s side took the name ‘Eien Heiwa’, Forever Peace, and Grellen’s side took the name 'Goukei Yuui Sei', Total Superiority. Each leader had at least one kid, Rikor had Tayn and Izane, Grellen had Shin.

After that point, Rikor was killed purely on accedient by an unknown murderer and during that time Tayn had left to college and wasn’t heard from again and Izane had seemingly disappeared. Luckily, Rikor had a apprentice named Senna, who took the place as head until one of the two were found. Later Tayn reappeared with Izane, Izane who just met and tamed her beast. Tayn took over for the head of the Eien Heiwa Clan. Meanwhile on the other side Grellen was assinated by a spy who pretended to be a loyal guard, but unlike the Eien Heiwa Clan, Shin was there to take his place. That drops us where we are. In current time, war is beginning to break out between the two clans. That battles aren’t much but they are still going on.

Character Form:
Name:
Race: (Clan Member, Human, or Other)
DOB:
Relationship Status:
Crush:
Bio: (please put one may it only be a sentence long)
Other:
Appearance:
Beast Appearance and Name: (only if clan member)
Beast Abilities: (only if clan member)
Beast Appearance in Human form: (Only if clan memeber)
Clan: (only if clan member)
Role: (only if clan member)
Ability: (only if other)

----------

Rules:
1. Don’t make too many humans and others, this is an rp mostly based off of the affairs of the clans. If you are a human you are one of them that managed to be exposed to one of the clan members energy enough to be able to see this battle and their beast (cant be seem by typical mortals)
2. Dating is allowed, sex is only to be stated or said between the lines with agreement between both characters owners. I DO NOT want detail.
3. Don’t kill without permission
4. Cussing is allowed
5. No god modding
6. Don’t be an ass
7. Have fun or may the clans turn on you.

Base Abilities of Clan Members: They have a beast and can transform into them. They can also fight side by side with their beast, but in the risk that if the owner dies while they are fighting side by side the beast power triples and goes beserk. They also can do Kōdo Mahou which you can find out about in the link I will edit on soon.

The link: link

(Okay that’s the wrap of it, I may have missed something so ask if you have questions. Also you can also make up some Kōdo Mahou, but the attack name has to be a romanji for a good english name for the attack. Set it up how it is in the link and put if it is decoding or coding. Heres some links for translating:

link

Changes Japanese characters to romanji

link

Changes English to Japanese characters)
last edited on Apr 17, 2013 at 09:41PM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 86 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 86

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
Name: Senna
Race: Clan Member
DOB: August 19
Relationship Status: Single
Crush: None
Bio: As said in the info, she was the apprentice of the past ruler Rikor. She was one of the first to meet up with Tayn and Izane when they returned and they are pretty good friends now.
Appearance: PIC
Beast Appearance and Name: PIC 2 and Tsuya
Beast Abilities: Shes is ice based, and she has more abilities that are to be found out
Clan: Eien Heiwa
Role: 3rd in Charge
 Name: Senna Age: 19 Gender: Female Race: Clan Member DOB: August 19 Relationship Status: Single
Tsuya Human and Beast form
 Tsuya Human and Beast form
Name: Shin
DOB: November 21
Bio: His dad was Grellen who was killed when he was 16. After that he took the place as head of his clan.
Beast Appearance and Name: PIC 2 and Rigen
Beast Abilities: He is what you would basically think a Hydra can do. If you havent guessed it is one that mostly relies on strength over anything else
Clan: Goukei Yuui Sei
Role: Head
 Name: Shin Age: 20 Gender: Male Race: Clan Member DOB: November 21 Relationship Status: Singl
Rigen Beast and human form
 Rigen Beast and human form
Name: Rayoi
Race: Clan Memeber
DOB: April 17
Bio: He grew up highly skilled in Code Magic and unlike most, he gained the name as top guard a worked as a guard for whoever may be the leader, at the time when he was dubbed as guard, Senna was the leader, now he works for Tayn and Izane as well.
Other: He is amoungst the top five at using Code Magic. Unlike in the original rp, he has met and can control his beast
Beast Appearance and Name: PIC2 Cristos
Beast Abilities: Hes water based, nothing more is really known
Beast Appearance in Human form: PIC3
Role: Guard for Royals
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: Rayoi Age: 11 Gender: Male Race: Clan Memeber DOB: April 17 Relationship Status: Single C
Cristos. Cristos is still little like Rayoi XD
 Cristos. Cristos is still little like Rayoi XD
Name: Tayn
DOB: January 2
Bio: He grew up a happy life as if a regular human and his beast, surprisingly, was actually pretty friendly and they tended to play as friends. He later left off to college and thats when his dad died, though he didnt get a word of it till a year after his fathers death where he just decided they probably replaced him. Later when he found Izane and began training her, Rayoi appeared and then Senna. The next day they headed back and he claimed his spot as leader.
Beast Appearance and Name: PIC2 Yorin
Beast Abilities: Hes ice based also the claws on his hand are able to be lauched and they are much more deadly then arrows (there is still more to him)
Beast Appearance in Human form: PIC3
Role: Head
 Name: Tayn Age: 20 Gender: Male Race: Clan Memeber DOB: January 2 Relationship Status: Single
Yorin beast form and human form
 Yorin beast form and human form
And Izane being the last

Name: Izane
DOB: July 15
Bio: She grew up also like a normal life and her beast didnt really show until about a year ago when she defeated it and tamed it. But before that she moved away (cough cough ran away cough) to a different highschool. She later ran into Tayn who helped her tame her beast and then she left with him back to the clan to be come 2nd in Command. She too is great friends with Rayoi and Senna
Beast Appearance and Name: PIC2 Zayik
Beast Abilities: He is earth based and the spikes in his tail are sharper then samurai swords. They also can be launched out. More is to be known of this beasts abilities
Beast Appearance in Human form: PIC2
Role: 2nd in Command
 And Izane being the last Name: Izane Age: 16 Gender: Female Race: Clan Memeber DOB: July 15
Zayik Human and Beast form
 Zayik Human and Beast form
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Liquidz-Flamez said…
Name:Aedan
Race:Clan Member
DOB: 2/20
Bio:He grew up in a life with no sight (Yes He's Blind :P). He could only see with his hearing, and when his beast showed up 2 years ago, it underestimated him. It downsized him. Xograd was badly injured in his fight with his beast but in the end, he defeated it and both of them are best friends.
Appearance: (pic)
Beast Appearance and Name: 2nd pic Daímonas
Beast Abilities:Speed is one of his main strageties. A moto is if he's faster than you, you've already lost. He has blades as arms that are harder than Carbon in the form of diamond and sharpe than obsideon.
Beast Appearance in Human form: 1st pic
Role: Former 2nd in Command

Name:Aedan Age: 19 Gender: Male Race:Clan Member DOB: 2/20 Relationship Status: Single Crush: N
Daímonas Human Form
 Daímonas Human Form
Daímonas Beast Form
 Daímonas Beast Form
Riku114 commented…
is that HIchi? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
What is Asahi no Inpei ūn? Also you were supposed to use one of the two clans
Liquidz-Flamez commented…
My Bad, that was supposed to be for a different Rp XP oh and Asahi no Inpei ūn means Rising Sun Hiding Moon Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
LOL kk Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(Fixed it :P)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Noone_N said…
Name: Gedece ((gets teased though and /s called Disposable))
Race: other- nature being
DOB: 1/4
Crush: Daímonas
Bio: He was taken by scientists from the forest and raised as their own while doing experiments on the side.
Ability: he is connected to all plantlike organisms and bend them to his will
 Name: Gedece ((gets teased though and /s called Disposable)) Age: 18 Gender: Male Race: other- na
((other form))
 ((other form))
(Yay!! Noone's Here!!! So, shall we start?)
((*wags tail* heya!))
my freakin birthday is in 3 days and i didnt even notice it XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Noone_N commented…
*hits with snake tail*baka Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Owwww!! *nibbles on snake tail* Vor mehr als einem Jahr
lol I know!

Me: *wakes up on my birthday*

Sis: Happy Birthday!

Me: Hu?

Sis 2: Its your birthday happy birthday!

Me: Really? Thats cool.
Aedan woke up in pure darkness. His lifeless eyes wandered across what he knew was his pillow. He yawned but didnt move any. He stayed there for a few minutes before rolling over to his back and looking up to the ceiling, still seeing nothing but pitch black. He suddenly felt a thump on his forehead.
"Oi, time to wake up." he heard a voice say. He instantly knew it was Daimonas.
Aedan blinked twice. "Is it?"
Daimonas flicked his forehead again. "Yep. Now hurry up and get dressed." he walked out of the room and left Aedan to absolute silence.
Aedan sighed and rolled out of his bed and started getting dressed. He could feel everything around him, so he knew where everything was. He rubbed a hand through his hair and stretched before going out of the room.
KK Can someone start? Im tired of starting
(:P i started)
(XD I just noticed it)

Tayn was sleeping on his bed

Rayoi: *pokes him* Tayn. *pokes him again* Wake up Tayn. Taynnnnnnn.

Tayn: What? Its like 3 in the morning

Rayoi: Actually its 8.

Tayn: Yeah and?

Rayoi: Sennas been looking for you also I need to get to school I called the next best guard in to take my place.

Tayn: 8 you need to be in school in like 5 minutes

Rayoi: Does that ever bother me? Bye. *he runs off changing the code of the ground to speed himself up*

Tayn: Agh..... *gets up* Im never gonna get used to this leadership stuff. *he walks out after changing his clothes
Gedece sat in Aedan's room quietly staring as he'd done the whole night. He didn't know what to do when he suddenly woke up and stayed still as ever terrified he was caught.
Aedan walked outside and listened. "Daimonas? Where the heck are you?"
"Right beside you like i always am." Daimonas replied. "Maybe you should take off the ear muff now."
Aedan snickered. "I forgot i had those on....." he takes off his ear muffs. Sound flew from every direction in a sort of melody that allowed him to see with his hearing. He slipped off his sandals and let his bare feet touch the ground. The vibrations made him shiver a little. He looked in Daimonas's direction. "Shouldnt you be getting to school?"
Daimonas crossed his arms. "No way im going anywhere unless your coming with."
Aedan groaned. "Do i have to go everywhere your going?"
Daimonas nodded. "Yep, helps me keep a better eye on you so less talking." he grabbed Aedan's hand and changed the code on the ground. He ran off in a burst of speed.
Aedan drug across the ground behind him. "Hey Hey!! Wait!! Who was that other person in my room!!!?"
Daimonas laughed as he ran. "Just Someone!"
Izane: *walked into her first period class* Another day of school......

Zayik: *appeared beside her in beast form*

Izane: Why are you out?

Zayik: I have to be. Goukei Yuui Sei clan memebers can come from anywhere. You are high in ranking now and could probably be used as a good ransom.

Izane: At least go into human form so I dont look like a psychopath talking to air.

Zayik: Fine. *goes into the boys bathroom and walks out in human form* Happy?

Izane: Yes.
Gedece blushed and went home. He got his school supplies and said goodbye to his parents in tight hugsn
"I'll be back soon." He said quietly and left.
Daimonas ran into class and came to a immediate holt.
Aedan ran into Daimonas and fell to the floor. "Ow......."
Daimonas turned around quickly. "Sorry!" he pulled Aedan to his feet. "You ok?"
Aedan anime sweat dropped. "Yeah, i think." he looked around the classroom. "Hey, do you hear that?"
Daimonas put his hand on Aedan's shoulder and listened. "Yeah.....i kind of do...."
Aedan shrugged and listned to the constant chattering around him.
Daimonas poked him in the arm. "Well? What are we just standing here for?"
"Oh, Right!" Aedan said as he regained focus. "Lets get to some seats..."

Name:Gantamori
DOB: 4/22
Bio:He was in danger before he met his beast. He cant remember much from the day of meeting his beast as a matter of fact. He just remembers that they fought and he won.
Other: His hair changed after he defeated his beast for some odd reason.
Appearance: (Pic)
Beast Appearance and Name:Pic 3 Simitora
Beast Abilities:Flames, Advanced Kodo Mahou
Beast Appearance in Human form: Pic 2
Clan:Eien Heiwa
Role: None
Side Note:Simitora's Beast Form is definetly different from others. He obtains a more serious, adult like manner and personality and a slightly older appearance. Basically he gets turned into a 25 year old version of himself.
 Name:Gantamori Age: 17 Gender: Male Race: Clan Member DOB: 4/22 Relationship Status: Single Cr
Simitora:Human Form.
 Simitora:Human Form.
Simitora:Beast Form
 Simitora:Beast Form
Riku114 commented…
OMFG! MIKOTO-SAN!!!!! *fangirl squeal* Vor mehr als einem Jahr
LOL XP Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
i am a huge fangirl Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Izane: Are you even inrolled in here?

Zayik: Already done.

Izane: When?

Zayik: Hacked into the account. Ive been absent due to swine flu, and i already made up all my work with 100 percents

Izane: When?

Zayik: When you were sleeping.

Izane: Whatever.

-------

Rayoi: *enters class and sits down his beast was next to him in human form*

Cristos: Hey Rayoi what do you plan to do for recess?

Rayoi: Recess? I typically sit at the lunch tables doing homework, reading, or searching for energy levels.

Cristos: What? Why?! Tag is funner or at least tether ball

Rayoi: How old are you five

Cristos: No Im ten. You are too you just act like a seventeen year old. You are boring at school

Rayoi: Maybe thats it......
Daimonas and Aedan to there seats two rows behind the front seats.
Aedan scratched his head.
Daimonas kicked his feet up on his desk.

Soon afterwards, Gantamari and Simitora walked in. Gantamari spotted Aedan and Daimonas. "Hey! Aedan, whats up!?"
Aedan looked in their direction. "Gantamari! Simitora!"
Daimonas narrowed his eyes over at Simitora.
Simitora gave him a slight glare.
Rayoi and Cristos are in elementary school being they are 10
oooh, i thought it would be Mehr like a.....special school for people and their beasts Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
oh no the clan members still have to live out a regular life at school Vor mehr als einem Jahr
fixed....again XP
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hikari_hiwatari said…
Name: Rosette Annabelle Serene Johnson
Race: Human i guess
DOB: 12,9
Relationship Status: single
Crush: none
Bio: she moved from Australia to Japan because her Dad got home sick so she and her mother agreed to move to Japan though they just moved in today
Other: she's training to become a female karate and boxing and well a lot of things but she doesn't act like a snob and saying "oh yeah i can beat your ass" and stuff like that she's just a normal
Appearance: pic
 Name: Rosette Annabelle Serene Johnson Age: 10 Gender: Female Race: Human i guess DOB: 12,9 Rela
(Stretch, Yawn) (Ok then, i guess thats all for today. See ya!)
Rosette was in the car with her family she watched all the other people walk by as she sighed as she saw the moving truck at the house that her parents brought when the car stopped they all got out Rosette looked around "Mum are you sure bringing the car here was a good idea" she said nervously as she rubbed the back of her head her Mum smiled "oh don't worry dear it's fine now you go and play while me and your father go unpack" she patted Rosette's head as her parents walked inside
(Dont forget school!)

Teacher: *walks into class and begins teaching order of operations*

Rayoi: *pulled out the textbook and began doing homework while the teacher taught*
(oh yeah thanks for the reminder)

a few minutes later "ok sweetie come on i'll take you to school just for a tour" her Dad said smiling as she sighed they both started walking and a few minutes Rosette was standing there with her father in the school "ahh just like how i remembered it" he put his hands on his hips grinning
Rayoi: Cristos Im gonna sleep.

Cristos: But dont you have to learn ma-

Rayoi: We both know how easy this is I already finished a weeks worth of homework

Cristos: Fine but its not my fault if you get caught

Rayoi: Kay thanks.
Rosette and her Dad kept walking around the school "Rosette you go and take more of a look around i'll go and get you signed up into the school see ya kiddo!" he ruffled her hair as she walked off she sighed "great first moving out of the country now moving into a new school oh well" she started walking
(For now Im gonna be taking a break from this rp being I have far tabs opened that my pc is moving at a very very slow pace)
(rightio!)
Gantamari sat down behind Aedan.
Simitori sat in a seat to Aedan's right.
"Hey, what should we do?" Aedan asked.
"About what?" Gantamari asked.
"About school......" Aedan asked.
"Well for today i think we should just skip." Daimonas butted in.
Gedece was brought in front of the class and he fidgeted noticibly quite a lot. He looked at the teacher only and had his head down.
"This will be your new class mate. He came here from over seas. Treat him well.... if there is any hint of bullying you will be suspended. "
Gedece looker Daimonas nervously. "M-my names Gedece... I-I'm from G-Genesis...."
Aedan looked in Gedece's direction with blank eyes. "Wait a minute.....you were the one in my room werent you?"
Daimonas looked at Gedece. "Well, im Daimonas, im really dont know where the hell im from. But nice to meet you." he held out a hand and gave a friendly smile.
Gantamari scratched his head. "Alrighty then new person, im Gantamari and this is my beast, Simitori."
Simitori waved slightly.
Rayoi: *had fallen asleep*

Cristos: *continued 'learning' order of operations even though he was an expert at it already*
Rosette was outside of maths class waiting for her Dad she sighed a bit then she saw her Dad come "ok Rosette now lets go home you can introduce yourself tomorrow ok?" Rosette nodded as they both went home