Zufällige Rollenspiele The witch of nightmares

totolove posted on Apr 15, 2013 at 02:19AM
You wake up in a world full of people you haven't seen before, you ask for directions but the person stares at you with fully black eyes . Someone comes and throws them in a cage where they scream as black markings appear . You wonder what is happening until someone grabs you and gives you a charm and tells you of this place and its story ...

" A long time ago, in a sacred garden, a witch appeared and spread a a curse onto this town . Twelve days later the village priest came to the town jester and poured holy water on him . The jester always wore a bandage over his eyes ever since the witch spread the curse . The bandages fell off and his eyes were black . He burned until all that was left were bones . But the curse wasn't stopped . One day it reached the priest and he died from his own decision to be bathed in holy water . Before he died he said to kill the witch . The witch is almost impossible to find though . But I believe you can find her . This charm is a protection from the curse, never take it off ! "

The person presses it into your hand and vanishes ...
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­
Ok, so you can either be a priest/est, a warrior, a rogue, an illusionist, a caster, a minion of the witch, a half cursed, an elementalist, an arcana Mage, a trickster Mage, a paladin, an enchantress, a Druid, a bard, a arcane monk, an artificer, a shaman, a harpy warrior, a necromancer, an ardent, a cleric, an umbramancer, an Assassin and anything else ! PS you can also be a ghost if you like !
Character profile

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Type:
Skill Rank (up to 10):
Weapon/s:
Weakness:
Strength:
Special abilities ?:
Pet ?:
Good/Bad ?:
Other:
Bio:
RULES :
NO killing without character's owner permission !
NO swearing in almost every sentence ! Just a little bit but not much
NO other mature content !
And most importantly ... HAVE FUN AND BE CREATIVE ! Don't be afraid to add some comedy or drama !
The picture below is where you wake up . It's also where the witch cast her curse .

And there can only be twelve Purifiers

1st: Amfrid Van Riper(totolove)
2nd:Al Masien
3rd:
4th:
5th:
6th:
7th:
8th:
9th:
10th:
11th:
12th:

The charms can be different
 Du wake up in a world full of people Du haven't seen before, Du ask for directions but the person
last edited on Apr 19, 2013 at 07:29AM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 181 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 181

Vor mehr als einem Jahr totolove said…
Name: Amfrid Van Riper
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Quiet, usually keeps to herself, cares for her comrades and those who need caring, a bit shy and fun to hang around once you get to know her
Type: Purifier/Arcana Mage
Skill Rank (up to 10): 9
Weapon/s: spear, staff and a dagger
Weakness: Anything about her past life which kind of scares her
Strength: being filled with confidence from others
Special abilities ?: Purifying the cursed ( she can only do it to a group of twenty people then she has to rest for a few minutes . Any more than that and she'll faint and be like that for an hour depending on the amount of people
Pet ?: an eagle named Scylla
Good/Bad ?: Good ! Duh !
Other: She has a bit of a rainbow that shines through her eyes
Bio: her past life was horrible is all I can type
 Name: Amfrid transporter, van Riper Age: 15 Gender: female Appearance: Pic Personality: Quiet, usually keeps t
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lancelot8 said…
My guess is by anything else that means I can use an Elf worrier, right?

Name: Katniss Myers
Appearance: pic
Personality: can be hostile, calm, and is a great worrier
Type: Elf Worrier
Skill Rank: 8
Weapon/s: swords, bow and arrows
Weakness: anything that has to do with history
Strength: being motivated my negative energy sometimes
Special abilities: healing
Pet?: a Pegasus named Flight
Good/Bad?: Good
Other: she has a crush on Link (from Zelda)
Bio: most is unknown other than she has adventured with Link
 My guess is Von anything else that means I can use an Elf worrier, right? Name: Katniss Myers Age:
totolove commented…
Yeps ! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
( do you wanna start ? )
Sure.
Katniss clutches charm. She's a bit confused but somehow knows what to do.
Amfrid touches the charm around her neck and sighs as her eagle soared above her head
 Amfrid touches the charm around her neck and sighs as her eagle soared above her head
Flight looked at it and nudged Katniss out of nervousness. Katniss pets his muzzle.
" AHH ! It's a cursed one ! " someone screamed . Amfrid ran towards the town center and saw a little girl screaming while black markings appeared on her body . A guard was about to grab her when Amfrid held him back " Let me try something first ! "
"It's okay Flight. Come on." She gets on his back and Flight takes to the sky.
Amfrid sends eagle into the sky . The eagle flew into Katniss and flight .

Amfrid closes her eyes and puts hands together in a praying position
Flight slightly reals back, Katniss almost falling off his back. "Flight! Calm down!"
The eagle stares at the charm and looks at them beckoning them to follow her down
"Flight, I think she wants us to follow her."
Flight nays a bit uncertain. He follows the eagle anyway.
Amfrid took out her flute that was covered in all sorts of jewels and starts playing a song . The girl stops screaming and falls on the ground . Amfrid stops and says something really fast and taps the girl's head . She opened the girl's eyelids . Her eyes were normal . The eagle then landed on her arm and pointed up .
Flight lands, his hooves clomping loudly. Katniss then gets off his back.
Amfrid stared at Katniss then at her Eagle
Flight spreads his wings in front of Katniss protectively.
Amfrid moved back a bit . Her charm dangled around her neck and started glowing a bit " what the ? "
"Flight!! Down!!"
Amfrid's white hair hung in front of her face . Her blue eyes had a bit of a rainbow shining through them
Flight settles down and lets Katniss get out from behind him. "Um... Your eagle wanted us to follow it here."
Amfrid stared at her and showed her charm " Are you one of the chosen ones ? "
The eagle shook its head to get its feathers in the right place
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Al Masien
Personality: his quiet, like to do things alone, but love a fun companion at the same time. he usually keeps his emotions to himself
Type: Shapeshifter/purifier
Skill Rank (up to 10): 9
Weapon/s: Swords, or bow and arrows
Weakness: His pass and all the people that appears in his visions.
Strength: others emotions.
Special abilities ?: Purifying the cursed, he can also mimic people's looks and abilities and shapeshifting.
Pet ?: Phoenic named Bur
Good/Bad ?: in between, he works for the side which he think is right.
Other: -
Bio: -(too lazy)
 Name: Al Masien Age: 16 Gender: male Appearance: pic Personality: his quiet, like to do things al
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ayaka said…
Name: Alex the Ripper
Appearance: often takes the looks of a male, black hair and red eyes but her hair turns red when she's angry and white when the moon shines upon her
Personality: calm, can be cold, a little short tempered, kind to strangers, wise, friendly
Type: cleric and assassin
Skill Rank (up to 10): 7
Weapon/s: staff with an orb of light, knives, crossbow
Weakness: short temperedness and high skilled close combat fighters
Strength: long ranged fighting, support, healing
Special abilities: healing, minor illusions, expert racking senses, enhanced speed and agility, can talk to mystical creatures, holy nova
Pet: wolf named Shiki
Side: Good
Bio: she's insecure about how people, specifically men look down on her for being the only cleric in her family of necromancers so she dresses up as a guy and does not go by her family name which is Greene. She is an assassin but only specializing in silent assassinations so she did not rain for high leveled hand to hand combat.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: Alex the Ripper Age: 16 Gender: female Appearance: often takes the looks of a male, black ha
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Angel_Kiss said…
Al sipped his coffee, flipping through a book in a small cafe somewhere in town, the place was quiet and that was exactly what he needed, a moment of peace, until the little bird landed on his shoulder."hey Bur." he stroked its head gently, the bird nudged him.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
Name: Trisa
Appearance: PIC and PIC2
Type: Inhabitor
Skill Rank (up to 10): 8
Weapon/s: Kanatas, Scythe, Daggers, Bow and Arrows, etc these are all able to be called upon
Weakness: Cold being really a reptile taking on the form of a human, he cant generate his own heat. Also fireflies. Reptiles eat fireflies they die.
Strength: His dragon abilities, also he is really good at fighting
Special abilities ?: He can transform into a dragon, which is his original form, but a friend (will be brought in later) granted him a human form. In human form he can summon any hand weapon. His dragon has some abilities that will be found more of later. Oh yeah he can talk to reptiles
Pet ?: Troxo, a oddly german shepeard sized frilled lizard, and Riga, a king corbra
Good/Bad ?: Neither
Other: He lives and survives here, he hatched here and thats about it.
Bio: When Trisa was young he was in dragon form 24/7 and when he hatched his parents werent around. Back then he had a nice interest in humans but everytime he approached one they would try to kill him or run away in terror. From then he lived in the forest hanging around with reptiles and playing with them. A few years later he befriended a mage who managed to give him a human form. After that neither of them had much time to hang out with eachother, but they still remained friends. Trisa wanders into the city once and a while with Troxo by his side and Riga coiled around his neck and then down his arm.
 Name: Trisa Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: PIC and PIC2 Type: Inhabitor Skill Rank (up to 10):
Riku114 commented…
Note that his two pets were inchanted Von dragon magic not mage magic Vor mehr als einem Jahr
And his original form, his dragon form
 And his original form, his dragon form
For you who dont know these reptiles:

Frilled Lizard not threatening:
link

Treatening:
link

King Cobra: (12 feet long)
link

Though this is Risa, a yellow golden age meaning she can spray poison 3 meters.
 For Du who dont know these reptiles: Frilled eidechse not threatening: http://cdn.c.photoshelter.
Whoa...
Btw I love reptiles almost as much as I love birds. I find it interesting because birds are relatives to reptiles. Oh and if you didnt rp with me enough to know, I am obsessed with birds
Katniss pulls out her charm. "You mean this?"
So whats been going on?
So far totolove and I have been going back and forth. Right now, Katniss just met up with totolove's character.
(K thanks)

Trisa was over not to far away from the two.

Trisa: Damn it where did Troxo go?!

(note: When evere Troxo or Risa speaks that is just them talking to Trisa being the only human that can understand them, They are really hissing or whatever sound you would like to say a lizard makes)

Risa: Of course you are the only one who can loose at a game of hide and seek with a lizard as big as a german shepard.

Trisa: Shut up Risa I was talking with the crocodile then you told me that Troxo ran off again. You could of told me earlier!

Risa: Dont blame me for your unobservantness.

(This is his charm, though he had to since he last remembers and never thought much of it. It goes around his left pointer finger)
 (K thanks) Trisa was over not to far away from the two. Trisa: Damn it where did Troxo go?!
Um.. Because I'm a bit slow you're gonna have to give me time to make a new character
"Shiki?" Alex groaned as she ruffled through her short black hair. He whimpered at her but she shook her head "You know I can't take the disguise off" while the girl she was healing stayed asleep. "I wonder where everyone else is, don't they know there had been an attack in this village?" she scowls softly, causing her wolf companion to tilt his head at her. "It's nothing, Shiki, just wondering" she laughed then moved on to the next patient.
Name: Darkness
Personality: dark, mysterious
Type: Controller of Darkness/ Controller of the Dead
Skill Rank: 10
Weapon/s: various weapons
Weakness: unknown
Strength: Darkest part of the night and he becomes stronger every time someone dies
Special Abilities: you'll find out
Pet: Skeleton
Good/Bad: Bad
Other: he can deceive people easily by making them believe he can give them what they want.
Bio: unknown
 Name: Darkness Age: unknown Gender: Male Appearance: pic Personality: dark, mysterious Type: Con
Skeleton
 Skeleton
(Welcome back!)

Trisa: *looked around*

Troxo: *suck behind Trisa*

Risa: *looks at Troxo and then away* Trisa.

Troxo: *jumps at Trisa knocking him down*

Trisa: Ah! *falls*
Skeleton sees Trisa, Risa, and Troxo. He starts flying with his tattered wings back to Darkness. Once back at his layer,Skeleton bows before him. "Some creatures I have not seen before are here sire."
Darkness smirks. "That means more people to die."
Shiki's head jerked away from the patient as he senses an evil essence. He glanced towards Alex but she already knew "I know boy, we're going soon after this one." After she healed the person, she put on her cleric outfit and mounted Shiki. "Let's go" they run towards Trisa, Risa and Troxo which is far off from where they were
Risa: Trisa.......

Trisa: I know...... *goes in Dragon form* Not only is it an odd feeling but there was definately another dragon...... Come on. *he gets Troxo and Risa on his back and he flies off*
Alex sees the dragon fly off towards his direction (not sure if I should use 'he' or 'she') and raises his hand to wave at them. "FRIENDLY!" he shouted just in case they planned to attack him
(Trisa is a he. he is on page 2)

Trisa: *looked down at Alex and went down to low altitude landing* Yeah? What do you want? *he had one of his two heads looking at Alex and one looking back to make sure no one was following him*

Troxo: *climbed off his back, his cheeks were fanned open*

Risa: Troxo hes friendly.

Troxo: I know but still.

(Troxo and Risa are Trisa's pets. Troxo is a german sheperd sized frilled lizzard and Risa is a yellow golden age king cobra meaning she can spray poison up to 3 meters and at 3 meters it can resulting in blinding someone. The both of them are enchanted and when they speak, they are speaking in animal that really only Trisa can understand being Trisa can speak to reptiles. The two of them are enchanted with dragon magic of Trisa.)
Ayaka commented…
( I meant for my character cause Alex is a girl but dresses and looks like a guy..) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
oh XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
hey i gtg dont go too far
(Welcome everyone ! Btw It's holiday time for me so I can go on more often ! )
" Yes ! " her eyes glowed a bit " you need to come with me quick ! " she grabbed her hand and raced up to the garden on top of a hill .
Name: Jessica Loe
Personality: funny, sweet and is complicated
Type: used to be a priestess but is now a trickster Mage
Skill Rank (up to 10): 10
Weapon/s: cards and magic (the cards are really sharp((she can also summon a character from the cards once)) like diamonds)
Weakness: being told that no one likes her
Strength: feeling confident
Special abilities ?: has a sixth sense which lets her know when something is about to fall or anything of the sort
Pet ?: A gigantic Hummingbird which can be held in her charm
Good/Bad ?: good
Other: No one gets her
Bio: ---
 Name: Jessica Loe Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance: pic Personality: funny, sweet and is complic
Jessica's charm
 Jessica's charm
Katniss is a bit surprised by her outburst and has Flight follow

Darkness stands up. "Well, bring me to them." He makes himself look like a normal person and has Skeleton turn into a normal dragon. He climbs on his back.
"There's a dark aura around that area" Alex replies, straightening his hat and tipping it at them "And there's a plague coming. Just destroyed a village not a hundred miles away from here and I just finished healing them all."
Shiki sniffs at them and wags his tail "Aw, Shiki wants us to follow you" Alex chuckles, patting his pal's head "Oh how rude of me, Alex the Ripper and he's Shiki, my best pal." He introduced himself