Zufällige Rollenspiele Olympus Academy

dargox posted on Apr 11, 2013 at 08:39PM
The year is 2025, the exact year that the underworld's most powerful greek & romans villains break out to take over the world, so because this outcome the gods have side to build a school on the gates of olympus where their demigods children can learn both mortal and immortal ways to defeat the underworld villains in safety.
*****************************************­­***­­**­*­*­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***
Teachers & Classes:
Zeus/Jupiter: Principle
Hera/Juno: Vice.principle
Hermes/Mercury: Counselor
Apollo: School Doctor/Music/Health
Hephaestus/Vulcan: Science/Math/Workshop
Aphrodite/Venus: Language/Art
Ares/Mars: History/P.E/Athletics
Poseidon/Neptune: Water Athletics
Hecate/Trivia: Magic
Pan/Faunus: Wild Animal Science
Demeter/Ceres: Agriculture Science
Artemis/Diana: Survival
*****************************************­­**­*­*­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­­
Floor Map:
1st: Main Office/ Lunch Hall/ Main Gym/ Pool Gym.
2nd: Gods & Counselor Office/ Iris Mail Room/ Art & Music/ Workshop.
3rd: Doctor Office/ Health/ Science.
4th: History/ Magic.
5th: Language/ Math.
6th & up: Dorm rooms
*****************************************­­**­*­*­**­­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Ranks:
Olympians: Demigods who work alongside with the gods.
Senor Heroes: Demigods who are leaders of the demigod army.
Junior Heroes: Demigods who just graduate from olympus academy and are off to fight in the underworld war.
Senors: demigods on their last year at olympus academy and can go on full assassin missions.
Juniors: demigods on their third year at olympus academy and can do spying missions.
Softmores: demigods who are on their second year at olympus academy and can do scouting missions.
Freshman: demigods who are starting their first year at olympus academy.
*****************************************­­**­*­*­**­­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Character profile:

Name:
B-day:
Greek or Roman?:
Immortal Parent:
Mortal Parent:
Patron:
Personality:
Appearance: (pic optional)
Powers:
Weapons:
Pets:
Dorm #: (Floor by numbers, Rooms by letters)
Other into:
Bio:
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­** Olympians:

Senor heroes:

Junior heroes:

Senor:

Junior:
Linette Marks
Aoife Jemene

Softmore:
Siren de Castillo
Gaia

Freshman:
Ace Slayer
Serene Máv̱ro fo̱tiá
Adam Kruger
Black Star

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
Rules: there's only three
1) GOD MODDING!!!!!
2) Follow the normal rp guide lines
3) Have FUN or Zeus will smighte you!
last edited on Apr 15, 2013 at 08:27AM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 114 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 114

Vor mehr als einem Jahr dargox said…
Name: Ace Slayer
B-day: November 19
Greek or Roman?: Greek
Immortal Parent: Artemis
Mortal Parent: Dex Slayer
Patron: Hephaestus
Personality: Ace is the adventurous type who's very loyal to his friends, around girls he's very chivalrous but on the battlefield he fights every foe to the fullest.
Appearance: Pic
Powers: most of artemis
Weapons: Assassin Blade, Long Bow & Arrows, Sliver Dagger, Throwing Weapons, Tech Weapons, Two Hand Guns, and A Wide Sword.
Pets: He has a pet wolf named, Howler
Dorm #: Floor 9, Room M
Other: Ace is fire proof thanks to Hephaestus
Bio: Ace was born and raised in Texas with his dad but always wounder who was his mom, because of the fact that he was way better at hunting than his dad even more so when useing long bow. Now it's been a year since he when the quest to find his mom which he discover way more than he hoped for, from being chase down by demi-god killing monsters to finding camp half-blood just to find out that his mom was a Greek Goddess.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: Ace Slayer B-day: November 19 Age: 15 Gender: Male Rank: Freshman Greek oder Roman?: Gree
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Directingchicky said…
Name: Lorelei Marks
B-day: April 21
Greek or Roman?:roman
Immortal Parent:Ceres
Mortal Parent: James Marks
Patron: Pluto
Personality: Kind of a mixture. She lives spending time in gardens and fields, getting close to people is something that she isn't too good at, but she will never push anyone away. She is shy and calm, yet loud and soulful at the same time.
Appearance: (pic optional)pic
Powers: Control plants and induce obe to be calm.
Weapons: a few. Poisonous darts attacked with a leather strap on her thigh and a small dagger.
Pets: Mushu. Big grey cat.
Dorm #: (Floor by numbers, Rooms by letters) 8b
Other into:nope
Bio: to be continued
 Name: Lorelei Marks B-day: April 21 Age: 17 Gender:female Rank:junior Greek oder Roman?:roman Imm
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
Hey is it okay to be the child of one of the monsters in the Greek/Roman Mythology?
dargox commented…
Yes Riku, it fine but make a demi-god too. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(OK, Seems like I'll be doing the kick off.)

Ace arrives at the gates of Olympus and the steps of it's Academy with his duffle bag in hand as he walks threw the huge golden & sliver front door with the group of Demi-gods he met during his time at camp half-blood as they enter the main hallway that's line with statues of all gods both in their Greek & Roman forms. "Wow, big school!" Ace said out loud as he stop between Greek & Roman forms of Artemis.
dargox commented…
Now anyone who wants to jump in, just make your character and start playing. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hikari_hiwatari said…
Name: Serene Máv̱ro fo̱tiá (means black fire in greek)
B-day: 02.11
Immortal Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Annabelle Máv̱ro Fo̱tiá
Patron: Faunus
Personality: she's quiet and doesn't like to talk much but she will talk to her Dad she feels more comfortable when she talks to him she's also mostly calm and can't get angered to easily
Appearance: pic!
Powers: when she sings it can either make the person ears bleed (literally) or it can make a person go to sleep depends on how she sings but she can sing normally there are a lot more but that's for later
Weapons: you'll see later on
Pets: she has a husky that's kinda almost the size of a horse it's kinda even bigger then her link
Dorm #: Floor 9 room M
Other into: she has a lot of instruments
Bio: she loves singing dancing music and well anything that involves music and all that also she's the type who likes to change the style of her hair but she can't do that always
 Name: Serene Máv̱ro fo̱tiá (means black feuer in greek) B-day: 02.11 Age: 14 Gender: Female Ra
Serene sighed while looking around she felt nervous very nervous she then bumped right into Ace as she fell backwards dropping all of her books
Ace quickle turns to Serene as he felt her run into him. "Crap! I'm sorry was I in your way?" he asked while holding out his hand to help Serene up.
Serene looked up at him and took his hand as she got up she shook her head as she started picking up her books
"Well that's good to hear, anyways let me help you with your books?" Ace said with a smile as he begain to help pick Serene's books to hand them to her.
after a few minutes Serene put all her books in her Satchel she looked at Ace and nodded in a way of saying "thanks for the help"
Ace smile as he stands back up while saying. "no biggy." suddenly Zeus voice come booming out of the PA speakers telling all demis to gather in the gym as Ace cover his ears in pain.
Serene covered her eyes in pain as she shook her head after when it stopped she rubbed her ears groaning in pain
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Siren de Castillo
B-day: 2 may
Immortal Parent: Artemis
Mortal Parent: Alejandro de Castillo
Patron: Aphrodite
Personality: she's quiet, shy but not afraid to say what others don't have guts to say. A strong person, also keep sadness to herself, she wouldn't get angry even if you killed her, overall, a way too nice person.
Appearance: pic, she has hazel blueish eyes and pale blonde hair.
Powers: Artemis' powers, she also communicate with nature and heal.
Weapons: scythe(given by Artemis after joing the school) axe, bow n arrows.
Pets: baby dragons - Sol and Luna (the sun and the moon in Spanish)
Dorm #:10M
Other into: she has a Spanish accent, loves music and art of magic.
Bio: the first time she opened her eye, she saw alejandro and his wife Meg who was killed when she was 13, she loved them both like they were her real parents. She was heartbrokened as she watched Meg die in front of her, from that day on, she determinded to protect the people she loved.
 Name: Siren de Castillo B-day: 2 may Age: 16 Gender:Female Rank: Sophomore Greek oder Roman?: Gre
(Sol and Luna, the purple one is their future enemy)
 (Sol and Luna, the purple one is their future enemy)
Linette stood in the gym after the announcement was called, arms crossed over her chest as she stared out at the new freshman and old familiar faces. She noticed the freshman staring, most likely because of the odd colored hair. She didn't mind, thought it was cute. She liked her green hair, and her eyes seemed to glow with their abnormal teal color. Dark green gloves held a small ring onto her finger, and the dark clothing she wore actually sparkled. Besides the abnormal clothes and hair, she was smiling shyly, waiting for everything to begin.
after Serene walked in she sighed and sat down and folded her arms as she was wondering what all the freshman where staring at
Siren hid her face under the hood, sitting at the corner next to the window, she looked out, the sun blazing high up, her eyes lit little, she straightened up, gazing back at the principal.

He leaned against the doorframe, listening to the annocement, seen carelessly looked away. He didn't care about this school, all he cared about was training and learn more about his power.

Name: Adam Kruger
B-day: 20 July
Greek or Roman?:Greek.
Immortal Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent: Sarah Kruger, Matthew Kruger.
Patron: Faunus
Personality: he can be friendly and playful, can be greedy and stupid and the same time.
Appearance: pic
Powers: Atomkinesis(even though his father only uses water), shadow manipulation, animal telepathy.
Weapons: Swords, knives, Dual Berettas, Desert eagle and scythe.
Pets: bulldog mix. Snappy
Dorm #: (Floor by numbers, Rooms by letters) 9N
Other info: he has artworks in his dorm, and also some instruments.
Bio: before discovering his secret, he lived with two alway-so-happy-its-creepy young couple that has adopted him for 12 years, his love for water was undeniable, the beach boy kind of person, he was nearly killed by one of the escaped abyss monster. He then was sent to camp half-blood, then to Olympus Academy.
 Siren hid her face under the hood, sitting at the corner Weiter to the window, she looked out, the sun
Ace sits down on the bleachers with the rest of the freshmen while useing his duffel bag as a support pillow to lean back on as Zeus welcomes all the new & old students to Olympus Academy while also takeing the timw to talk about the main topics, from what's going on in the underworld to anwsering the reasons why the school was built on the gates of Olympus. suddenly Ace boldy blurst out saying. "So, this school is just an army base for demi-gods?" which made every one look at him and then back to Zeus as the freshmen around Ace move away from him.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HumphryOmega said…
Name: black star (yeah im completely ripping off a show...)
B-day: 8/22
Immortal Parent: ares
Mortal Parent: Maia
Patron: ares
Personality: head strong, violent, determined, ignorant at times and he gets full of himself a lot but he's an all around good kid
Appearance: (pic)
Powers: change of his weapons and he has a large amount various attack techniques along with defensive techniques
Weapons: (primary) ninja sword, chain scythe, large throwing star, demon sword
Pets: none
Dorm #: (Floor by numbers, Rooms by letters) 8f
Other into: people tend to mistake him for a 15 year old kid due to his size
Bio: will be confessed later
 Name: black star, sterne (yeah im completely ripping off a show...) B-day: 8/22 Age:18 Gender: male Rank:
Black star didn't move though, even though he was sitting directly beside him. He looked at ace and back at Zeus "I was wondering the same thing, is this just an academy to train us to go straight into war? Not saying I have a problem with fighting anyone.... Just thinking out loud here" he said as he stood up and placed a foot on the seat in front of him, resting his elbow on his knee.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sparkles3 said…
Name: Gaia
B-day: 11-28
Greek or Roman?: greek
Immortal Parent: Nyx (goddess of night)
Mortal Parent: no one knows
Patron: Anteros (avenger of unhappy love)
Personality: antisocial, bookworm, prefers shadows over light
Appearance: (pic optional) I'll have the pick soon
Powers: can blend into darkness
Weapons: short knife
Pets: n/a
Dorm #: (Floor by numbers, Rooms by letters) 13c
Other into: bloop
Bio: she showed amazing aptitude in all subjects taught, so she was advanced to Olympus Academy
 Name: Gaia B-day: 11-28 Age: 14 Gender: female Rank: freshman(got bumped up) Greek oder Roman?: g
"Not just for war...some of us are here for other purposes as well." Linette's soft accented voice flowed as she overheard and approached Ace and Black Star, "I, for example, am here to learn to care for others, and try to keep life sustainable." She held out a small gloved hand, "I'm Linette." Teal eyes glowed with nervousness, and a friendly aura surrounded her.
Black star raised a brow and crossed his arms, shrugging his shoulders "I do suppose we need healers too.... But I'm here to learn how to fight and harness my great raw talent!" He said with an arrogant laugh and he looked down at her and took her hand "names black star! I'm going to surpass the gods some day!"
She took his hand, but with a slight frown and a pursing of her lips, "You are very...sure of yourself Black Star..." she said, but managed a smile anyway, "But, I do suppose that you are...somewhat...correct." she said meekly and sat down, "You are a freshman? I haven't seen you around before."
"I'm, Ace Slayer and the only son of Artemis." Ace said to Linette with a smile while he place an upwards pointing arrow head in Black SStar's seat as every thing when back to normal as the gods continue their speaches
"Yeah I'm a freshman, are you?" He said with a big smile and he sat down with her. He then felt the arrow peirce him and he jumped up "ow! Hey!" He removed the arrow and tossed it to the side, glaring down at him "what's your problem?!"
She shook her head, pulling her legs up with her as she sat, "No, I'm a junior." She said with a small smile. Everything just seemed...calm. She sat there quietly, smiling gently while tapping her fingers in her legs, "Though really class ranks don't work with me. I'm no hero." She said with a soft laugh.
He growled and turned his back on ace "yeah, you seem to be on the peaceful side of this whole war going on." He said with a laugh as he slowly sat yawn again, waiving his hand under him as he sat in case anything else was there.
Linette shrugged and laughed at his cautiousness, "You seem very for this war thing. Violent." She pointedout, fiddling with a strand of green hair, "I don't enjoy violence, nor do I really understand it. But my sister is married to one of the most violent gods, so I am unfortunately caught in a lot of it..."she said with a sigh.
"Who? Can't be as bad as hades...." He said with a small frown as he sat all the way down in his chair.
She gave him a complete and utter 'duh' stare, "Pluto...is my brother in law..." she said quietly, releasing the tendril of hair, "My mother is Ceres Black Star."
His expression drooped to a full fledged frown and he looked down "oh.... Sorry about that..... I didn't know." He looked up at her with an apologetic look.
She smiled softly and shook her head, "Do not apologize. I know he is very boneheaded, and has a bad temper. But he does not affect me at all!" To prove her point, she smiled wide, eyes glowing now,the calmness around her spreading.
His smile began to return and he looked up at her "I'm the son of ares, god of war and all. You can see why I'm the way I am." He chuckled and leaned back against the seat behind him.
She laughed, "No wonder!" She said, a slight giggle following, "Well, I guess we are free to go to our dorms. Which floor are you on?" She asked, twirling her ring around her finger.
"Eighth floor dorm f, you?" He said as he stood up and put his hands behind his head.
"Eighth floor." She said with a laugh, "room B. I guess we'll see each other often huh?" She said with a smile, standing back up.
"Yeah I guess we will" he said with a smile and he held a hand out to her "it was nice meeting you linette." He said with a small laugh following behind it
"I'm in 9M by the way Black, I'm sorry for pulling out that nasty trick on you." Ace said to Black Star while standing up, then holds out a arrow head to give to Black Star.
"You too Black Star." She smiled and took his hand, giving it a light squeeze before turning and sauntering away, out of the gym towards the dorm.
(ok i'm just gonna say Serene left not to long ago)

Serene was already in the room getting most of her stuff in her side of the room she sighed as she looked at her instruments in the corner of her side of the room "geez now i know why Dad says i shouldn't bring in to much instruments ahhh well" she then heard the door open and she looked at it
"Oh I'm keeping tabs on you ace, i still gotta get you back" he grins and takes the arrow head giving his a slight solute and he turned on his heel, walking to his dorm
A few minuts after walking down halls, Ace finially found his room and opens the door to find Serene unpacking. "Wow! it's a small world even in Olympus." Ace said with a chuckle as he walks into the room while placeing hig duffel on the other bed.
Serene looked at Ace and giggled a bit she finished unpacking and sighed as she looked at her instruments she scratched her head closing her eyes in a way of saying 'i think i brought to much of my weapons'
"You're not much of a talker are you?" Ace asked Serene with a smile while he starts to unpack which he pulled out his bow & arrows as well the other weapon that looked like hunting tools.
Serene sat down on her bed and nodded meaning yes she's doesn't talk much
"anyways, I'm Ace Slayer" Ace said to introduce himself while looking the room and see that's there only one dresser & closet. "heh, looks like we have to share some the stuff in here. So can you show me what draws are mine?" he asked while grabbing folded stuff to put up.
Serene got up and opened the closet to show one side had her cloths and the other was empty then opened up some draws to show that they were empty
"thanks, I got always hit for opening my sisters draws back at camp half blood but with a hut of girls it's hard to find even one empty draw." He told Serene as he put up his stuff while handing Serene a small photo book of his days at camp while in the Artemis cambin.

(ok, just image all the trouble that a boy can get into while staying in a cambin with a group of girls.)
Serene glanced at Ace for a while then after looking through it all she looked at his arm rolling his sleeves up a bit as he saw a birth mark on it she knew it since Artemis was her Dad's sister